Sweet Fix Reviews

Sweet Fix 3
Sweet Fix 4
  • Kernika

Kernika · Getting married on 05/19/2019

You will not regret your decision

We had different flavors to taste and Ohhhh Myyy Goddness it was deliciousssss. My fiancé is not a red velvet person and he loved it. It was so hard to chose which flavors to go with but I love working with them and can’t wait for my wedding cake and desserts

• lauren

lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible design, flavor, and quality

I fell in love with Sweet Fix over instagram over their diverse design abilities, which was only solidified after our first tasting. Their flavors are sensational, with a wide range of options to suit any taste bud. I went into it thinking I had to have one flavor but ordered another due to how delicious everything was, which is always a treat. I was sick of attending weddings where the cake was pretty enough but the flavor was lacking, and to this day people comment how good all of our cakes were, including the GF one. And the design, oh man. The sugar work on the florals were absolutely stunning, not many realized they were sugar and not real. Incredible attention to detail, easy to work with, professional, and responsive. Thank you for helping make my wedding perfect!

Sweet Fix 5
    Sweet Fix 6
  • Mary Jo

Mary Jo · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing options for anti-cake brides

Sweet fix was the best! I loved that they came and set everything up on their platters. It was one less thing that we had to worry about. The fluffy, creative macaroons were gone in minutes! Everything tasted and looked amazing. They were easy to communicate with and their booking/messaging system was really smart. I was even able to set up automatic payments so I wouldn't forget as it got closer to the wedding. I highly recommend Sweet Fix for big and small events!

Sweet Fix 7

Samari · Married on 09/30/2018

Be open to try different flavors. She is a genius! I could not be more ecstatic! I want to book her for everything!

• Christine

Christine Wang Trostler · Married on 09/15/2018

Professional and delicious!

Can’t go wrong with Amanda and Sweet Fix for your wedding cake needs! I could seriously eat the pistachio and maple buttercream or buttermilk spice with orange-vanilla every day for the rest of my life. On top of that Amanda designs beautiful cakes and makes delicious cannoli. I showed her a picture of what I was looking for at our consultation meeting, and she drew the cake of our dreams in like 5 mins. On the wedding day, it was exactly as she drew it all those months ago. And the cannoli she made as a second dessert was delicious (I wish we could have kept some more.) She's also professional and responsive throughout the whole process.

Katherine · Married on 05/01/2018

I loved working with Amanda. She was able to take a few photos that I gave her and make a stunning cake! It perfectly fit what I was looking for, and even exceeded my expectations. On top of that, it was delicious! Most wedding cakes focus on style over flavor, but nothing was sacrificed by Amanda! Meeting with her beforehand for a tasting was very helpful for us too, allowing us to really find flavors that we loved. Sweet Fix was extremely easy to work with, and I highly recommend them.

Lesley · Married on 04/28/2018

If you want the best cake in Richmond you HAVE TO MEET AMANDA! I interviewed a lot of bakeries, and nothing compared to working with Sweet Fix. If I could give them 100 Stars I would. I had a Game of Thrones themed wedding and wanted a cake that fit a 'royal wedding'. Not only did it taste delicious, but the design that she came up with made my jaw drop in awe of the artistic talent. Truly, I cannot thank Amanda/Sweet Fix enough for creating my perfect wedding cake. And since a picture says 1000 words, please see the attached picture of her creation(Mike Topham Photography). The griffin and the falcon were our 'house sigils' (for those of you who are GOT fans). I'm not sure I'll wait the full year to taste that anniversary cake again, but I will try!

Sweet Fix 8

Alexis · Married on 03/31/2018

Sweet Fix made my wedding cake and it was DELICIOUS and also beautiful. They have so many flavor options that you can choose from to mix up cake flavors, icing, and even filling for each tier. Meeting with Amanda was so helpful to design my dream cake and to taste different flavor combinations. They are able to do more decorative patterns than I even knew of. Not only are their cakes nice to look at but good to eat. We had guests asking if there was extra for them to take home. The cake was not cheap, but it was definitely high quality. For me, it was worth it!

Matthew · Married on 12/09/2017

Amanda at Sweet Fix is a true artist. Her creativity and passion is a pleasure to work with. She made the entire experience so much fun without any stress. She did everything I had imagined and more. The best part, was the cake was a true work of art, but it tasted even better than it looked. Everyone said it was by far the most delicious cake they have ever had! We couldn’t have been happier!

Aleshia · Married on 05/06/2017

My wedding guests went crazy over the cake Sweet Fix made for my wedding! It was a gorgeous geode themed cake and it was perfect! They also provided mini desserts and macaroons for my reception which everyone raved about! Amanda at Sweet Fix was so helpful at bringing my dream wedding cake to life and the flavors are TO DIE FOR!! We chose a lavender and champagne cake which all of our guests loved! They also delivered the cake and mini desserts to our venue and set up the cutest display table for everything!
    I will absolutely use them again in future for my cake and dessert and needs!

Laura · Married on 04/30/2017

Sweet fix is amazing! They did our wedding cake and the final product was stunning (and so delicious). They were very great in helping us decide what direction we wanted to go with the design, and what they created was really a work of art. Always very responsive to emails. Wish I lived closer so I could take advantage of their retail products!

Heather · Married on 03/04/2017

Amanda and her team at Sweet Fix are rockstars! I was able to give very minimal design information and general ideas of cake styles I liked and Amanda was able to return a sketch of the design with different concepts that she pulled from various aspects of the wedding. We had them create our cake as well as a styled dessert bar with a variety of options for our guests to enjoy! Everything was a hit visually and tasted awesome too! We were not able to get into town for a tasting since we planned our wedding from out of town. We were able to trust that whatever was created would be wonderful and we were correct. Thank you Amanda and team for the awesome and delicious creations!

Meredith · Married on 11/19/2016

The cake was delicious! We didn't really have anything too crazy in mind, but we alternated the tier flavors with red velvet and lavender honey, which turned out great. Can't wait to pull out the top tier next November!

Katherine · Married on 11/04/2016

This was our last cake tasting and it should have been our first. We loved the first, and only, design Amanda sent us after our tasting. The cake and icing flavors are delicious, fresh and not overly sweet. We can't wait to pull out our anniversary tier next year.

Christie · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I got married on October 29th, 2016 and Sweet Fix made our wedding cake and Groom's cake; it was fantastic! Everyone at our reception raved about how delicious the cakes were and they were gluten free! The team at Sweet Fix is awesome to work with and I would recommend them for any occasion! We had a three tier cake with alternating flavors and a red velvet groom's cake - it was amazing! The best part is that you don't have to save the top tier - they give you a discount on your anniversary cake!

• Carissa

Carissa · Married on 07/09/2016

OMG they provided not only the tastiest wedding and groom's cake, but their craftsmanship was outstanding. I had them make a cod groom's cake for my marine biologist husband....people walked by it and thought two things...one that it was real and two that it was a talking mounted fish. They truly did impeccable work!

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2016

We were so pleased with Amanda and Sweet Fix!! Sweet Fix provided our wedding cake as well as a dessert table of assorted cupcakes. From our first meeting with Amanda, we knew we were in good hands. She took the time to get to know us personally and what we were interested in. Our tasting was nothing short of fantastic - it was so hard to choose among the yummy flavor combinations, since they were all so good! On the day of our wedding, the cake was delivered and set up right on schedule - as well as the cupcake assortment. Everything looked perfect and tasted amazing. I give an enthusiastic 5-star rating for Sweet Fix... Highly recommend!

DELICIOUS!!!! The lavender cake and honey icing is amazing. Everything from presentation to taste to delivering what they promised was great. They were able to deliver a wonderful cake and worked with us as the bride has a gluten allergy so we could have some of the cake gluten free and the rest as regular cake. We will definitely use them again for birthday's and special occasions.

Amanda · Married on 01/16/2016

I could not have been happier with Amanda and Sweet Fix (unless I was able to eat more cake)! Amanda was kind, patient, understanding and flexible during the wedding planning process. When I was indecisive, she helped guide me to what would taste good together and what combinations to stay away from. We had Amanda make a 4-tiered wedding cake and a groom's cake in the shape of a guitar. The cake was gorgeous--Amanda is a true artist. She was able to use extra flowers from the florist to create the most beautiful wedding cake I have ever seen. But as a bonus, it tasted delicious! Some of the best cake I have ever had! I would highly recommend Sweet Fix to everyone.

Gale · Married on 10/17/2015

Instead of a wedding cake my daughter dreamed of French Macarons. Amanda owner of Sweet Fix was excited to help us and the results were beautifully displayed as well as the BEST macarons we have ever had. Interesting flavors were available. Easy to work with, great pricing and the details were handled directly with Amanda. Everyone loved them.

David · Married on 09/26/2015

Amanda perfectly created our vision for our cake. Having tasted several cakes, Amanda's cakes were hands down the best. Only the best ingredients for the best wedding cake baker in the area. Thank you so much for all that you did for us.
    -David and Stephanie Craig

holly · Married on 09/12/2015

hands down the best wedding cake i've ever had... so glad it was at MY wedding! highly recommend sweet fix and will definitely be using them in the future!

Allison · Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot emphasize how much of a deal this baker is. The "tasting" cupcakes she sent me home with lasted about 5 seconds. With our cake, each layer was a different flavor combo and I couldn't possibly pick a favorite. Then there was the cake itself. We wanted a Lord of the Rings themed cake, and Amanda designed the most unbelievable cake you could even imagine. Everyone loved it, and my only regret is that people loved the cake SO much that we didn't get to keep any for our anniversary. Definitely go with this bakery for your cake needs. Worth every penny and more.

Amanda at Sweet Fix is so amazing and talented! She met with my fiance and me and we talked about the theme of our wedding, things we liked and things we didn't like. Within a few days she had come up with a sketch of a cake using the details from our conversation. I instantly fell in love with the sketch and then I fell in love all over again on our wedding day when I saw the cake! It was exactly what I had envisioned and tasted as amazing as it looked! We got so many compliments on the cake from all of our guests as well! I also got a groom's cake that was served at our rehearsal dinner that was equally as amazing. Amanda is a true artist and wonderful baker, you won't be disappointed!

Caitie · Married on 05/30/2015

So wonderful to work with and our cakes both look amazing and tasted incredible! Thank you so much!