Sweet Fix Reviews

Sweet Fix 7
  • Annabelle

Annabelle Mills · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake

Amanda and her team are phenomenal! The cake was even more beautiful (and tastier!) than I imagined. Sweet Fix offers some really unique cake/frosting pairings - definitely listen to their suggestions because we ended up with some fantastic flavor pairings. Their suggestion of having a kitchen cake saved us a lot of money and we even had leftovers at the end of the night for guests to take home!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Carter Barnett · Married on 06/01/2019

The most talented team with the best cake ever!

Sweet Fix was amazing to work with!! They did a wedding cake, groom's cake, and stadium cake for us all in the same weekend and every one of them was perfect. They were show stoppers at both the rehearsal dinner and wedding, and people are still talking about them. They also have the most amazing cake flavors and icing. We had such a hard time deciding after our cake tasting because they were all so good! I'm also gluten free, and they were able to make a GF tier for the cake cutting (big win). Great team to work with - super flexible, reliable, and gave us some awesome advice. Amanda made the experience completely stress-free - she was a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Sweet Fix 8
    Sweet Fix 9
  • Kernika

Kernika · Married on 05/19/2019

You will not regret your decision

We had different flavors to taste and Ohhhh Myyy Goddness it was deliciousssss. My fiancé is not a red velvet person and he loved it. It was so hard to chose which flavors to go with but I love working with them and can’t wait for my wedding cake and desserts

Sent on 01/18/2019

Rebecca · Married on 12/28/2018

Sweet Fix created the perfect cake!

We loved our cake from Sweet Fix! Not only was it beautiful, but it was absolutely delicious. We were able to meet with Amanda and tell her everything that we were envisioning with our cake and she was able to create it even better than we could have imagined! There are so many flavors to try, and they are all so delicious. Our guests are still raving about the cake and I would highly recommend Sweet Fix to anyone getting married!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Kaili · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Centerpieces for our Dessert Display

Our Sweet Fix Bakery cakes were a perfect center pieces at our wedding reception! We were married at a venue outside of Richmond and wanted to keep the vendors of the wedding local to the area, enter Sweet Fix. Sweet Fix was so easy to work with. They email through an online system which can be a pain sometimes, but the staff were so prompt in response and executed my vision without me even meeting them! We cake tasted via the pickup option, cupcakes to go in flavor combinations we chose. All the flavors were delicious. We did 3 single tier cakes, each decorate with buttercream in different ways. They turned out FLAWLESS. The Sweet Fix staff also added some florals on provided by our florist and made the cakes look even better, truly pieces of art. The cakes tasted amazing, moist and fluffy with bold flavors. I wish we lived in Richmond to visit Sweet Fix regularly! We could not be more impressed or pleased with Sweet Fix and are so happy they were a part of our day.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Sweet Fix 10
    Sweet Fix 11
    Sweet Fix 12
    Sweet Fix 13
    Sweet Fix 14
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible design, flavor, and quality

I fell in love with Sweet Fix over instagram over their diverse design abilities, which was only solidified after our first tasting. Their flavors are sensational, with a wide range of options to suit any taste bud. I went into it thinking I had to have one flavor but ordered another due to how delicious everything was, which is always a treat. I was sick of attending weddings where the cake was pretty enough but the flavor was lacking, and to this day people comment how good all of our cakes were, including the GF one. And the design, oh man. The sugar work on the florals were absolutely stunning, not many realized they were sugar and not real. Incredible attention to detail, easy to work with, professional, and responsive. Thank you for helping make my wedding perfect!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Sweet Fix 15
    Sweet Fix 16
  • Mary Jo

Mary Jo · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing options for anti-cake brides

Sweet fix was the best! I loved that they came and set everything up on their platters. It was one less thing that we had to worry about. The fluffy, creative macaroons were gone in minutes! Everything tasted and looked amazing. They were easy to communicate with and their booking/messaging system was really smart. I was even able to set up automatic payments so I wouldn't forget as it got closer to the wedding. I highly recommend Sweet Fix for big and small events!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Sweet Fix 17

Samari · Married on 09/30/2018

Be open to try different flavors. She is a genius! I could not be more ecstatic! I want to book her for everything!

Sent on 03/30/2018
  • Christine

Christine Wang Trostler · Married on 09/15/2018

Professional and delicious!

Can’t go wrong with Amanda and Sweet Fix for your wedding cake needs! I could seriously eat the pistachio and maple buttercream or buttermilk spice with orange-vanilla every day for the rest of my life. On top of that Amanda designs beautiful cakes and makes delicious cannoli. I showed her a picture of what I was looking for at our consultation meeting, and she drew the cake of our dreams in like 5 mins. On the wedding day, it was exactly as she drew it all those months ago. And the cannoli she made as a second dessert was delicious (I wish we could have kept some more.) She's also professional and responsive throughout the whole process.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/01/2018

I loved working with Amanda. She was able to take a few photos that I gave her and make a stunning cake! It perfectly fit what I was looking for, and even exceeded my expectations. On top of that, it was delicious! Most wedding cakes focus on style over flavor, but nothing was sacrificed by Amanda! Meeting with her beforehand for a tasting was very helpful for us too, allowing us to really find flavors that we loved. Sweet Fix was extremely easy to work with, and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Lesley · Married on 04/28/2018

If you want the best cake in Richmond you HAVE TO MEET AMANDA! I interviewed a lot of bakeries, and nothing compared to working with Sweet Fix. If I could give them 100 Stars I would. I had a Game of Thrones themed wedding and wanted a cake that fit a 'royal wedding'. Not only did it taste delicious, but the design that she came up with made my jaw drop in awe of the artistic talent. Truly, I cannot thank Amanda/Sweet Fix enough for creating my perfect wedding cake. And since a picture says 1000 words, please see the attached picture of her creation(Mike Topham Photography). The griffin and the falcon were our 'house sigils' (for those of you who are GOT fans). I'm not sure I'll wait the full year to taste that anniversary cake again, but I will try!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Sweet Fix 18

Alexis · Married on 03/31/2018

Sweet Fix made my wedding cake and it was DELICIOUS and also beautiful. They have so many flavor options that you can choose from to mix up cake flavors, icing, and even filling for each tier. Meeting with Amanda was so helpful to design my dream cake and to taste different flavor combinations. They are able to do more decorative patterns than I even knew of. Not only are their cakes nice to look at but good to eat. We had guests asking if there was extra for them to take home. The cake was not cheap, but it was definitely high quality. For me, it was worth it!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Matthew · Married on 12/09/2017

Amanda at Sweet Fix is a true artist. Her creativity and passion is a pleasure to work with. She made the entire experience so much fun without any stress. She did everything I had imagined and more. The best part, was the cake was a true work of art, but it tasted even better than it looked. Everyone said it was by far the most delicious cake they have ever had! We couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Aleshia · Married on 05/06/2017

My wedding guests went crazy over the cake Sweet Fix made for my wedding! It was a gorgeous geode themed cake and it was perfect! They also provided mini desserts and macaroons for my reception which everyone raved about! Amanda at Sweet Fix was so helpful at bringing my dream wedding cake to life and the flavors are TO DIE FOR!! We chose a lavender and champagne cake which all of our guests loved! They also delivered the cake and mini desserts to our venue and set up the cutest display table for everything!
    I will absolutely use them again in future for my cake and dessert and needs!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Laura · Married on 04/30/2017

Sweet fix is amazing! They did our wedding cake and the final product was stunning (and so delicious). They were very great in helping us decide what direction we wanted to go with the design, and what they created was really a work of art. Always very responsive to emails. Wish I lived closer so I could take advantage of their retail products!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Heather · Married on 03/04/2017

Amanda and her team at Sweet Fix are rockstars! I was able to give very minimal design information and general ideas of cake styles I liked and Amanda was able to return a sketch of the design with different concepts that she pulled from various aspects of the wedding. We had them create our cake as well as a styled dessert bar with a variety of options for our guests to enjoy! Everything was a hit visually and tasted awesome too! We were not able to get into town for a tasting since we planned our wedding from out of town. We were able to trust that whatever was created would be wonderful and we were correct. Thank you Amanda and team for the awesome and delicious creations!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Meredith · Married on 11/19/2016

The cake was delicious! We didn't really have anything too crazy in mind, but we alternated the tier flavors with red velvet and lavender honey, which turned out great. Can't wait to pull out the top tier next November!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Katherine · Married on 11/04/2016

This was our last cake tasting and it should have been our first. We loved the first, and only, design Amanda sent us after our tasting. The cake and icing flavors are delicious, fresh and not overly sweet. We can't wait to pull out our anniversary tier next year.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Christie · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I got married on October 29th, 2016 and Sweet Fix made our wedding cake and Groom's cake; it was fantastic! Everyone at our reception raved about how delicious the cakes were and they were gluten free! The team at Sweet Fix is awesome to work with and I would recommend them for any occasion! We had a three tier cake with alternating flavors and a red velvet groom's cake - it was amazing! The best part is that you don't have to save the top tier - they give you a discount on your anniversary cake!

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 07/09/2016

OMG they provided not only the tastiest wedding and groom's cake, but their craftsmanship was outstanding. I had them make a cod groom's cake for my marine biologist husband....people walked by it and thought two things...one that it was real and two that it was a talking mounted fish. They truly did impeccable work!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2016

We were so pleased with Amanda and Sweet Fix!! Sweet Fix provided our wedding cake as well as a dessert table of assorted cupcakes. From our first meeting with Amanda, we knew we were in good hands. She took the time to get to know us personally and what we were interested in. Our tasting was nothing short of fantastic - it was so hard to choose among the yummy flavor combinations, since they were all so good! On the day of our wedding, the cake was delivered and set up right on schedule - as well as the cupcake assortment. Everything looked perfect and tasted amazing. I give an enthusiastic 5-star rating for Sweet Fix... Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2016
  • User6750253 · event on 05/14/2016

Amanda and her team created the most amazing cakes. My kids wanted their cakes to look like a stack of novels and two stacks of comic books. Our guests not even realize they were cakes because they were SO realistic! One guest said, "They even taste amazing!"

Sent on 05/23/2016

DELICIOUS!!!! The lavender cake and honey icing is amazing. Everything from presentation to taste to delivering what they promised was great. They were able to deliver a wonderful cake and worked with us as the bride has a gluten allergy so we could have some of the cake gluten free and the rest as regular cake. We will definitely use them again for birthday's and special occasions.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 01/16/2016

I could not have been happier with Amanda and Sweet Fix (unless I was able to eat more cake)! Amanda was kind, patient, understanding and flexible during the wedding planning process. When I was indecisive, she helped guide me to what would taste good together and what combinations to stay away from. We had Amanda make a 4-tiered wedding cake and a groom's cake in the shape of a guitar. The cake was gorgeous--Amanda is a true artist. She was able to use extra flowers from the florist to create the most beautiful wedding cake I have ever seen. But as a bonus, it tasted delicious! Some of the best cake I have ever had! I would highly recommend Sweet Fix to everyone.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Gale · Married on 10/17/2015

Instead of a wedding cake my daughter dreamed of French Macarons. Amanda owner of Sweet Fix was excited to help us and the results were beautifully displayed as well as the BEST macarons we have ever had. Interesting flavors were available. Easy to work with, great pricing and the details were handled directly with Amanda. Everyone loved them.

Sent on 10/20/2015