BRIDEface Richmond

Richmond, VA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

With 20 years in the industry, spanning runway, print, and video; and having been trained by celebrity makeup artists Laura Mercier and Ross Burton, our artists have the expertise to help you enhance your photography investment with flawless and gorgeous makeup. We are highly sought after for our skills with airbrush and traditional foundation as well as lash enhancements. Now offering hair services! Our stylists have been a part of NY Fashion Week as well as numerous runway shows. Our artists have all been recognized in Virginia with numerous awards and we pride ourselves at being able to deliver the exact look our brides are seeking. Rest assured that you will feel confident, beautiful, and calm with BRIDEface Richmond!

Contact Information:

Aaron Ellerbrock

804.822.0511

aaron@bridefacerichmond.com

www.bridefacerichmond.com

Facebook

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Emily
    Emily H. Married on 04/09/2022

Fantastic hair & makeup!

Aaron and his team were amazing! My hair and makeup looked beautiful on my wedding day, as did all of my bridesmaids. Miranda did my hair and I got compliments on it all night. The team was timely, professional, and fun to hang out with, which is important because they're in your face for hours on the big day. Not to mention that all the usual add-ons (eyelashes, airbrush, etc.) were included in the base price, which I really appreciated. I would recommend BRIDEface to any Virginia bride!!
    Katie S. Married on 03/19/2022

Bravo brideface richmond!

I cannot say enough about BRIDEFace Richmond - especially Aaron and Courtney, who took care of me, four bridesmaids, my mom, and two nieces on my wedding day. Before the big day - Aaron and Courtney did a great test run - which was also fun. After wearing my trial makeup, I realized something wasn’t quite right - and Aaron and I had a new game plan. It was easy as that.

The day of the wedding, Aaron and Courtney showed up and set the tone for the day - which was easy, breezy fun. However, in addition to all my ladies- I had my 5-month-old son. So in addition to the fun - it was a little crazy. We were all getting ready in the kitchen - so not only were we dealing with tight spaces with folks grabbing snacks and what not- but also had to deal with us making bottles, me pumping, and whatever else was going on – the kitchen was hoppin! But Aaron and Courtney kept doing their thing and got us all done on time - despite the (good) chaos.

Not only did they do job and do it well - but they really made the entire first part of my wedding day a total BLAST. Whether you are a hair and make-up pro - or have no idea what you are doing (me!), this team will not do you wrong. They are professional, fun, and will start your special day in the best way possible! BRAVO!
    Ashlee C. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing Beauty Team

Where to begin?! First, let me just say that Aaron and Leslie are absolutely amazing. Not only are they highly talented at their craft, but they are both beautiful people inside and out. They are professionals at what they do, but even more importantly, getting ready with them was like getting ready with two dear friends. They made all of the girls feel at ease and laugh while we got ready. Aaron's make-up stayed all day through night long, and survived my ugly crying. My hair and my mom's hair is thick, heavy, and naturally kinky curly so I was skeptical about finding someone who can tame my hair for my special day. And boy, did we find her. Leslie not only mastered our hair, but also our bridesmaids hair which ranged from straight to extremely thick. I highly, highly, highly recommend BRIDEface Richmond.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

127 photos · 09/11/2021
  • Brian & Laura
    20 photos · 03/14/2021

The Hive Wedding Collective The Hive Wedding Collective Wedding Planners

I've owned my event planning company for 7 years. When I got married 4 years ago, there was no better option for me than BRIDEface. Aaron is kind, professional, flexible and willing to go above and beyond for his brides. He listened to what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. Since my wedding, I've booked BRIDEface for countless wedding planning clients. Aaron and his team have never failed to impress any of my clients. They will always be my first choice for hair and makeup.

Relish Photography by Lee Relish Photography by Lee Wedding Photographers

Relish Photography by Lee recently met Joney during @ a wedding @ Wolftrap Farm in Gordonsville, VA. She was the makeup artist for a large wedding party and did a fabulous with everyone's makeup....allowing us to capture some extra beautiful getting ready photos!

Luxe Hair Studio Luxe Hair Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with BRIDEface earlier this year offering hair and makeup services for a group of ladies attending a special event. Everyone looked AMAZING, we finished in a timely manor, and really had a lot of fun working together! I can not wait to work with them again and would always recommend them whenever I can.

Richmond, 23223
8048220511
Location of (BRIDEface Richmond)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding