BRIDEface Richmond Reviews

BRIDEface Richmond 6
BRIDEface Richmond 7

Kit · Married on 06/08/2019

Just what I wanted!

Working with Aaron and his hairstylist, Leslie, was a blast. Right from the beginning, at our trial, I knew that I didn't need to try any other makeup vendors. Aaron listened, but advised. I don't wear a lot of makeup and really didn't know how to describe what I wanted from him. This was not a problem, as he and I figured it out quickly. Leslie is also so talented. Like my makeup, I was very open to hair suggestions. My bridesmaids were in love with their hair too and we all felt so wonderful with our hair and makeup. Thank you Aaron and Leslie!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Magdalen

Magdalen · Married on 04/20/2019

The BEST Team on the Best. Day. Ever.

Aaron, Leslie and Jonye were amazing for my wedding. They made our wedding day so much FUN! We had the best laughs getting ready and I didn't want them to leave. First of all they are all so talented individually and they truly listen to each person and personalize the look. They are professional and very timely with scheduling. The bridal party all loved their looks - everyone was happy. They really know how to make each person look beautiful without looking done-up and they put everyone at ease by keeping things lighthearted throughout the day. Hair and makeup stayed in place, even for my trail it lasted the next day for my dress fitting. I would definitely recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    BRIDEface Richmond 8
    BRIDEface Richmond 9
    BRIDEface Richmond 10

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

LOVE Aaron and his team

Aaron and his team did the make up for my best friend. I was blown away with their services that they were the first vendor I booked when I got engaged. On my special day, Aaron made sure that we were taken care of and that our make up looked flawless. I will be recommending Aaron to all of my newly-engaged friends and family.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Brenda Mills · Married on 12/15/2018

Brideface is awesome

The Brideface team did a terrific job on hair and makeup the day of wedding. They were able to accommodate all of us, 1 bride, 6 bridesmaids, 2 Mothers, 1 flower girl in the time allocated. Leslie did a great job on all the hair and we had Aaron and Johne on makeup. Everyone looked beautiful. Well worth the money spent! It was fun spending the morning together and seeing everyone transformed with hair and makeup. They are fun to work with and listen to what you want. Our trial run for the bride was fun and they took photos and notes so they would have it for the big day. Awesome job!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Maura · Married on 10/27/2018

Everything was exceptional

I feel so lucky to have been able to get Aaron to do my makeup on my wedding day. He was incredibly responsive from the moment I reached out. Working with Aaron was incredibly easy and fun. During the trial he took the time to get to know me and the look that i was going for and did a great job making me look like the best version of myself. I am pretty sure i gasped in the mirror when I saw his work at my trial.

The wedding day went incredibly smooth. He was very patient with us through the whole process, and he also made it a lot of fun. All of the women who had their makeup done were very happy and they all looked beautiful, each of their looks suited their own personal style/taste with makeup, just much better of course. I truly felt like i looked flawless.

I would recommend Aaron to anybody getting married, or attending a special event. I can't imagine there is a better makeup artist in Richmond.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!

Aaron and Leslie were absolutely amazing! They were both fun and professional and definitely made getting up at 5 AM more enjoyable! Aaron and Leslie made myself and my bridesmaids look stunning! Our hair and makeup lasted all day and into the night. I couldn't have asked for a better team to help make my wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Chandler · Married on 09/08/2018

So much fun to work with!

Jonye and Annie were absolutely amazing! They both were so much fun to work with. Even from the start of the hair/makeup trial I knew they were going to be one of my favorite vendors! I’m not a huge makeup and hair person and they made me feel so comfortable and gave me a natural look I was looking for. The makeup stayed on all night and still looked amazing at the end of the night. Jonye and Annie also helped me feel calm while getting ready and of course had so much fun with them! My bridesmaids all felt the same way. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Monica · Married on 08/25/2018

The best experience!

I have so many great things to say about BRIDEface Richmond. I spent a lot of time looking for the right hair and makeup team for my wedding day and I can’t imagine a better group of people to work with. From day one I corresponded with Aaron, who was easy to communicate with and answered any and all of my questions. I worked with Jonye and Leslie for my wedding and both were an absolute joy to work with. They are professional, friendly, and down-to-earth. They really care about what you are envisioning for yourself. They made me feel comfortable and at ease. I love that they take the time to understand not only the look you are going for, but the overall feel of your wedding day and manage to capture that in a look. In between my trial and our wedding day, I wanted to make a few adjustments to my look. They were super accommodating and on the day of my wedding, managed to make those adjustments effortlessly. They also did the makeup and hair for my bridesmaids and mother and mother-in-law and everyone LOVED their looks and it all matched their personal styles—even the ones who were a little worried! I HIGHLY recommend BRIDEface Richmond for your hair and makeup needs. I’m so grateful that I got the opportunity to work with them.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/24/2018

HIGHLY recommend!

I highly recommend working with BRIDEface for your hair and makeup needs on your wedding day! Aaron was an absolute dream to work with, both during scheduling and on my wedding day! I’ve never felt prettier in my life! BRIDEface is reasonably priced, when compared to other hair/makeup companies in Richmond, and they were willing to work with me to find time for my trial, since I don’t live in Richmond anymore so had really limited availability to fit it in. Aaron and his team made it through 6 bridesmaids and 5 family members plus me with time to spare, and they made each of the women feel totally at ease and gorgeous!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • F

Fatima · Married on 08/17/2018

Aaron is absolutely the best makeup artist I've ever worked with! He takes the time to get to know your face and what looks good on you! I've never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day and that's all because of him! He truly just makes you look like a better version of yourself!! HE IS AMAZING!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

MaryClaire · Married on 07/21/2018

Aaron and his team were the most wonderful addition to our wedding day! From the trial to the big day, I felt like a beautiful princess. He tackled the challenge of 12 bridesmaids and 2 moms, creating the timeline to make sure everyone was done on time! He communicated with me throughout the weeks leading up to the day, and everything went off without a hitch. Most importantly, all of my girls looked SO AMAZING and were so thrilled with their hair and makeup! Looking back at my photos now, the team did a wonderful job of ensuring that I still looked like me, but the best version of myself. I could not recommend Aaron and the team form BRIDEface Richmond more!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Christina · Married on 07/14/2018

Let me start this review by confessing that I was the bride who spent days doing her research on every possible vendor I booked. I even dedicated a whole week to researching hair and makeup options in the area and stalked the websites, Instagram, and Facebook accounts of every beauty guru I could find. I absolutely struck gold when I found BRIDEface Richmond and the magical miracle worker that is Aaron! From my first phone call with him, I knew I had found my guy and became so excited to be a part of his clientele. Aaron is one of the most infectious, fun, and effervescent people I have ever met. He is the type of person you want in the room as you prepare to embark on your best day ever! My girls and I had the best morning with him. He transformed each of us into enhanced versions of ourselves that day. No one was masked or cakey and Aaron was sure to highlight each person’s natural beauty while giving individualized service to all of us. He listened to what I wanted as the overall look and ran with it. I never had to worry about what he was going to do because each bridesmaid and mother he transformed brought the biggest smile to my face! When it was my turn, he took his time, made me feel special, and was sure to make me up in a way that would last a whole July wedding night. I committed a major bridal no-no (I got a lash lift AHH) a little over a week before my wedding which made it hard for Aaron to attach the individual lash extensions to my lids. Although I was the one who had made the mistake (SORRY AARON!), he did not punish me for my bad move. At our trial, I had indicated that I wanted a very “lashy” look on the big day so he was extra careful and attentive when applying the extensions that morning and MY GOSH did they look amazing! I can honestly say that on top of being competitively priced, BRIDEface was professional, fun, and a dream vendor to work with. I will sing Aaron’s praises forever. Book him and I can guarantee your big day w

Sent on 07/30/2018

Martha · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say enough great things about BRIDEface! I did extensive research for makeup artists before choosing them, and I'm so glad I did! I absolutely loved the look Aaron created for me during the trial and then repeated it perfectly on my wedding day. He and Karen were wonderful to work with! All of my bridesmaids looked amazing and loved their looks. My mom and mother in law had qualms about having "too much" makeup on, but this fear was squashed when they saw the final result! It was 97 degrees on my wedding day, but all of our makeup stayed on perfectly, even after several tearful moments throughout the day. I highly recommend BRIDEface to anyone looking for flawless makeup and talented and professional makeup artists!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Trish · Married on 05/12/2018

LOVED working with the whole BRIDEface Richmond team. Aaron was hilarious, so fun, so prompt, and highly responsive throughout. I felt immediately at ease with him because of his clear experience and passion for makeup and beauty! Annie was fabulous with our hair styles and very very good at accommodating tweaks when desired- she was also SO fast and did such a good job with every detail. All of my bridesmaids looked so natural and our hairstyles stayed put all night long (even with the 90 degree weather). I would highly recommend this team to anyone wanting a fabulous and fun team for your wedding or event. I put a lot of trust in them and they exceeded my expectations. Thank you for making my day as stress-free as possible and making us look our best!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    BRIDEface Richmond 11
    BRIDEface Richmond 12

Parker · Married on 05/05/2018

I could talk about Aaron forever and what an amazing job he did! I love makeup but have never liked others doing mine - I never felt like myself. I shared this with Aaron and he really listened, starting with minimal makeup and having a dialogue with me about how to build it gradually so that I was comfortable. When I saw the final product at my trial I was BLOWN AWAY by how beautiful I felt!

On the day of the wedding Aaron kept the energy up and turned the "makeup room" into a lively and relaxed atmosphere my bridal party loved. His work was so beautiful that one of my newly engaged bridesmaids booked him on the spot! During and after the wedding we have gotten a million compliments on our makeup - everyone was gushing over how great we looked and complimenting our makeup artist.

Long story short I couldn't imagine anyone but Aaron doing my makeup for my wedding - I felt like the beautiful and confident bride I'd always hoped I'd be. Aaron is truly a special person who was made to do this and his work speaks for itself. Don't wait - book him now!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/01/2018

I was so happy with my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Nothing moved for hours, but also looked natural. My makeup and hair also translated well for pictures. They came to our hotel and did all 6 bridal party members. We all have very different hair styles. Leslie gave everyone a look that fit their personal style as well as my overall vison. Everyone said they wanted Aaron to come do their makeup every morning! They were also so fun to have around while everyone was getting ready! I would highly recommend BrideFace and their prices were very reasonable compared to others in Richmond.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Sheree · Married on 04/28/2018

I had a great experience with BRIDEface! Aaron was very quick to respond to my emails. Karen was our makeup artist and did myself and three out of my four bridesmaids. At the trial, she really listened to what I did and did not want to look like. I hardly ever wear makeup, and when I do, end up not liking how it looks after a few hours. I really wanted a professional who would make me look beautiful and not have to think about it the whole day, and that's exactly what I got. On the wedding day, Karen was ready and waiting for us on site. She handled it very professionally when one of my girls was finicky about her look and made multiple changes. And when I decided my lipstick was too dark and asked to change it, she took it in stride and made me feel better about asking. We all looked great all night and never needed any touch ups. It was definitely worth the price (which was comparable to other quotes I got) for the pampering and piece of mind.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    BRIDEface Richmond 13
    BRIDEface Richmond 14

Abbie · Married on 03/31/2018

Aaron did all of our makeup and was so much fun to be around! He sang to us, made us laugh, but most importantly made us glow and it lasted all night!! I will always refer him.

Sent on 04/12/2018
  • Megan

Meg · Married on 03/10/2018

Look no further than Aaron and BRIDEface Richmond! I hired Aaron and Jonye on make-up and Leslie on hair. I could not asked for a better or more professional experience. Aaron was extremely prompt with email communication, and I received a phone call the week of the wedding to discuss last minute details. On my big day, they made to sure to keep everything running smoothly, and we even finished a little early! My make-up was flawless and lasted the entire day. Aaron is a perfectionist, and it shows in his work. All of my bridesmaids and my mother were extremely happy with the results, and Aaron and Jonye really listened to what each person wanted to achieve with their look. Leslie was amazing getting seven updos done, everything from a classic chignon to a funkier fishtail braid! My hair was EXACTLY what I was looking for, and I received many compliments on both my hair and make-up throughout the day. My husband also loved it, and said I still looked like "me". Thank you so much BRIDEface!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Caitlin · Married on 12/16/2017

LOVEEEEED working with Aaron!!! He did such a great job on all the make up for the wedding and he put me with a perfect hair stylist. He did my make up for engagement pics, portraits, my trial, and the wedding day. The team was very fun with my bridal party and flower girls. We really did have such a blast with them! I cannot recommend BrideFace enough!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    BRIDEface Richmond 15
    BRIDEface Richmond 16

Gianna · Married on 11/04/2017

Aaron, Brideface is amazing to work with. I had the best experience throughout the entire wedding process. He made me feel beautiful and look beautiful for my big day! I will always look back at the day and be so thankful for the amazing work and skill Aaron has! I would highly recommend Brideface for any and all make up! He is amazing and you will come out looking and feeling beautiful! In addition, I had a very large bridal party and without hesitation, he accommodated all my needs and brought in an additional artist to stay on schedule! The day ran so smooth and everyone looked amazing! Thank you again Aaron!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    BRIDEface Richmond 17

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2017

Aaron is truly the best of the best. He is everything you could want on your special day--thorough, flexible, professional, and (most importantly to me) super fun and sweet. I have had my makeup done professionally several times and have never been more pleased with the results. He takes his time to listen to what you want and is a perfectionist in the best way. Please do yourself a favor and take one more thing off that to-do list--hire him, you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with BrideFACE should be a no-brainer for you! From the trial run, where you meet your stylists for your big day, to the actual day, all go seamlessly. When I first met Jonye, I was amazed with how upbeat and personable she was. I knew from the trial that she was going to be the perfect energy for the big day. My hair was done by Lauren Perkins, who has since moved and is no longer with BrideFACE, but her patience and expertise are unmatched. She did two different styles for me at my trial (up and down), and then I still completely changed paths on the big day, and she delivered with no hiccups. This level of commitment and skill speaks to those who are employed by BrideFACE. They go with the vibe you are trying to achieve for your big day, and you will not be disappointed! Because your makeup artist and hairstylist start your day off and are with you for hours, you better believe you want them to have great personalities and keep the upbeat charm for the day, and you will receive all of the above with BrideFACE!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    BRIDEface Richmond 18
    BRIDEface Richmond 19

Valerie · Married on 10/21/2017

I can't say enough great things about Aaron! He provided makeup services for my wedding party, my mother, and myself. He is incredibly personable, but knew when to put his foot down to ensure bridesmaids didn't choose colors that would...stand out too harshly :) My make up turned out wonderful, for someone who is lucky to put a powder on a few times a week, he made me look polished in my photos without taking it over the top. I would highly recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    BRIDEface Richmond 20
    BRIDEface Richmond 21

Kyle · Married on 10/14/2017

Aaron and team were amazing on my wedding day! I looked and felt beautiful. From the trial to the last minute touch-ups, everything went flawlessly. All my bridesmaids looked amazing as well! I would recommend Aaron and his team time and time again.

Sent on 11/03/2017