Jennifer Saunders Bridal

112 S Providence Rd Suite 203, Richmond, VA 23236 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jennifer Saunders Bridal

A wedding hair and makeup service in Richmond, Virginia, Jennifer Saunders Bridal specializes in enhancing natural features through traditional and airbrush makeup. The artists at Jennifer Saunders Bridal work with brides to apply makeup that is waterproof, sweat-proof, long-lasting, and flawless.

Through a consultation, brides and their wedding parties will discuss hair and makeup for the big day. Through hair and makeup trials, artists and stylists at Jennifer Saunders Bridal help brides feel comfortable and look their very best. During your hair trial, you will be able to find and select the hairstyle that is right for you, while your makeup trial presents an opportunity for you to try a makeup application that includes lashes. Hair stylists specialize in blowouts, hair extensions, and formal updos. Besides traditional and airbrush makeup application, makeup artists have experience with fake eyelash application and tattoo coverage, if desired. At Jennifer Saunders Bridal, brides can also request:

• Scar coverage
  • Special occasion makeup
  • Photo shoots
  • Bridal VIP services
  • Makeup artist/attendant for touch-ups during the wedding
Follow Jennifer Saunders Bridal on

Jennifer Saunders Bridal 1
Jennifer Saunders Bridal 2
Jennifer Saunders Bridal 3

Emilee · Married on 05/24/2019

Talented and so much fun

I was in a last minute bind and needed a hair stylist for my large bridal party. Jennifer swooped in to save our day not even a month ahead of our wedding. I can't express how AMAZING Jennifer and her team is. She is so talented and not to mention, so much fun! She will have you cracking up, it for sure takes away some of the stress of the wedding day! All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous, and I truly felt like a bride. I am so thankful for Jennifer.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Mandy · Married on 03/23/2019

The best of the best

I don't even know where to start!!! Jenn has impressed me since the second I met her. She did my hair when I was a bridesmaid and I loved everything about it. I showed her a picture of a complicated up-do/braid/twist and she crafted it perfectly--- it looked AMAZING and I usually dislike my hair up. I felt awesome. I also watched her do the same for everyone elses' hair too. I 1000000% knew I was hiring her when I got married. Fast forward two years, and I hired Jenn as my hair stylist for my wedding the second I could!!!! I was so so so excited to work with her again. AND to no surprise, she nailed it!!!!! Everyone loved their hair and looked fantastic. She knows how to make everyone feel great. I felt like an angel which was such a special feeling. THANK YOU THANK YOU JENN. You are a rare gem of a person and extremely talented at what you do!!!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Jennifer Saunders Bridal 4

Jennifer Saunders Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling

Real Weddings

• Beauty By Brittany
    Beauty By Brittany Wedding Hair & Makeup

I got to work with Jennifer on a wedding at the Tredeger Iron Works and she was such a pleasure to work with! As a fellow artist, I was very appreciative she thought of me to ask to help out with hair services for the day. She is extremely professional, very talented, and super nice. I would recommend her as much as I can for your hair and makeup needs!

• Make It Posh Events
    Make It Posh Events Wedding Planners

Jennifer Saunders is an elegant make up artist. Her bride's are flawless!! You can't go wrong with Jennifer!

• Scottibob Photography
    Scottibob Photography Wedding Photographers

As photographers, we were fortunate to work with Jennifer and her assistant last year. She is one of the best makeup artist that we have encountered so far. Her technique of the air-brush foundation that she used, gave a flawless finish to the bride, and made for a beautiful tone, with no "shiny" complexion, that lasted throughout the whole day. It was great to not have to "pull out the powder" by the end of the evening, as the photos taken at the end of the day, looked just as fresh as the "getting ready" pictures that began the day. We certainly hope to work with her again in the future.

• 112 S Providence Rd Suite 203 Richmond, Virginia, 23236 See on map