The Veil Hair and Makeup Co

Richmond, VA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Veil Hair and Makeup Co. (formerly named Jennifer Saunders Bridal) is your go to on-location, destination and in studio bridal hair and makeup company. We are a talented group of multi faceted women who are passionate about bridal beauty. We care about each and every bride. We are a small business who thrives in our community and we are top rated on Wedding Wire.

The Veil team begins service with a consultation so that they can fully understand your beauty vision. With years of experience in makeup application and hairstyling, these professionals are ready to help you achieve the look that you desire. You can avail of a hair and makeup trial prior to your big day to ensure your complete satisfaction. On your wedding day, this team will travel to your location of choice. Whether you seek traditional or airbrush makeup, false lashes, blowouts, hair extensions, or more, these beauty specialists strive to assist you for your special celebration.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$25.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Katie
    Katie J. Married on 09/11/2021

Incredible Hair & Makeup, Super Fun Experience!

Jenn and her team were so incredible to work with! She was so helpful guiding me through my trial and listened to all my feedback. She helped my mom decide what to do for her look and made her feel much more at ease. She fit in another service at the last minute for a close family member of mine that had lost her hair to chemo and needed help with styling. The morning of the wedding, her whole team was so easy going and fun to hang out with! She was prompt, professional, receptive, and most importantly, made me look and feel like a legit princess on my wedding day!
  • Audrey
    Audrey Married on 08/14/2021

The BEST in the business - period!!!

Where do I even begin?! Jenn and her team are true treasures. Hands down an incredible person, artist, and vendor. My wedding day would not have been the same without her. Honestly I want her in my life all of the time! Jenn brings amazing energy and talent to your wedding day and is the ultimate hype woman - she honestly made me want to cry with her kindness. And all of that aside, she is GIFTED! The whole team is. Mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup never looked better. I truly felt like a princess and heard the same from all of the girls. They executed complicated styles and kept us running on time. I also highly recommend having Jenn stay back for touch ups after a first look or photos - absolutely worth it. This woman and her team are honestly priceless and a must-have and you can book them! Love The Veil!!!!
  • Katie
    Katie V. Married on 07/16/2021

I felt like a princess!

The service was TOP NOTCH. everything about The Veil was amazing and I felt confident the entire day my makeup and hair were a fairytale dream!! I was on cloud 9 the entire day! THANK YOU!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

JENNIFER SAUNDERS
JENNIFER SAUNDERS
Owner and Lead Hair and Makeup Artist

I have always been an artist since drawing with chalk on the sidewalk as a child. Painting and illustration is something I always thrived in.

I have a graphic design degree from AI that definitely helped me find my way into my favorite mediums, makeup and hair styling!

I thrive in a setting filled with people and love sharing in our brides day! I love meeting their friends and family and I feel honored to be sharing such a special time with our clients.

I continue to learn and grow to stay on trend and give brides the look they are hoping for. My favorite hair and makeup styles are romantic, rustic and bohemian. I love bringing our clients' vision to life!!

SADE TAYLOR
SADE TAYLOR
Hair Stylist

In 2009 I started my career as a stylist in a salon where I worked for 6 years. I absolutely love doing special occasion hair and making every client that sits in my chair feel beautiful .If I had to choose my favorite updo I’d say anything boho, ethereal and textured.

I’m married to my hunky husband Michael and we have three beautiful babies together. I adore all my little babes and spending time with my family. When I’m not chasing after my three littles or doing hair I love binge watching Game of Thrones and eating a good slice of pizza.

LAUREN WHITLOW
LAUREN WHITLOW
Makeup Artist

I have always been passionate about makeup and love the power it has to make you feel confident while highlighting your natural beauty!

I have a degree in PR and Marketing but have really found my passion in makeup artistry. My favorite thing about the wedding business is getting to be a part of the energy and excitement that surrounds the bride and their family on one of the happiest days of their life. I love to make our clients feel their absolute best!

I am happily married to an amazing guy and have a sweet baby girl. I am so honored to be a part of your special day!

Luxe Hair Studio Luxe Hair Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I got to work with Jennifer on a wedding at the Tredeger Iron Works and she was such a pleasure to work with! As a fellow artist, I was very appreciative she thought of me to ask to help out with hair services for the day. She is extremely professional, very talented, and super nice. I would recommend her as much as I can for your hair and makeup needs!

Make It Posh Events Make It Posh Events Wedding Planners

Jennifer Saunders is an elegant make up artist. Her bride's are flawless!! You can't go wrong with Jennifer!

Scottibob Photography Scottibob Photography Wedding Photographers

As photographers, we were fortunate to work with Jennifer and her assistant last year. She is one of the best makeup artist that we have encountered so far. Her technique of the air-brush foundation that she used, gave a flawless finish to the bride, and made for a beautiful tone, with no "shiny" complexion, that lasted throughout the whole day. It was great to not have to "pull out the powder" by the end of the evening, as the photos taken at the end of the day, looked just as fresh as the "getting ready" pictures that began the day. We certainly hope to work with her again in the future.

112 S Providence Rd Suite 203 Richmond, VA, 23236
804-885-5388
Location of (The Veil Hair and Makeup Co)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding