Beauty By Brittany

Building 1 at Fountain Park 7374 Creighton Parkway, Mechanicsville, VA 23111 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Beauty By Brittany

Beauty by Brittany owner Brittany Stagg is an Award Winning on-site Bridal Hair Artist that Specializes in "BoHo", textured hair Styling. She has been a licensed cosmetologist since 2010 and has specialized in Bridal since 2012. The Bridal side of the business is Managed souly by my Wedding Cordinator, Lindsey. Since Brittany also works full time behind the chair, Lindsey makes sure arrangments for your wedding are handled in an organized and timely manner!

Thank you so much, Beauty by Brittany

Beauty By Brittany 6
Beauty By Brittany 7

Rebekah Hammer · Married on 05/19/2019

Brittany is the best!!

I am so glad that I hired Brittany for my wedding in May 2019. She did my hair and hair for three other bridesmaids. She did a wonderful job, and everyone’s hair turned out beautifully! She is very talented and skilled! Brittany was punctual, and her wedding coordinator (Lindsey) was responsive and extremely easy to work with in regards to scheduling and the day-of timeline. I really enjoyed getting to know Brittany at my trial, and I loved having her around on the day of my wedding. Brittany is EXTREMELY professional and conscious of the client. She handled an awkward situation (not her fault) with grace and poise. Further, Brittany is really fun to be around and super easy to talk to. After the wedding, I had many people compliment my hair and ask who did it. My hair is very fine and flat, and Brittany worked magic to give it volume and to make it look full. I was VERY pleased with Brittany, and I cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you, Brittany, for a wonderful experience and for your excellent service.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Kimberly · Married on 08/25/2018

Beauty by Brittany was absolutely amazing. I had a larger wedding party, and Brittany assembled an amazing team to make sure we were able to get everything done with time to spare. Our hair and makeup were beautiful and the whole day was a success :)

Sent on 09/16/2018

Hvent · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing!!!

I had my makeup and hair done at my house!! They arrived right on time and provided me with the best service! I loved how my hair and makeup turned out! I would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Avenue 42
    Avenue 42 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brittany is a seasoned pro for whom we have the utmost respect! She is kind, thoughtful, thorough and exceptionally talented! We are honored to be in her peer group!

• Beauty-N-Motion
    Beauty-N-Motion Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Beauty by Brittany! Brittany is an amazing stylist. She is professional and very creative. I have had the pleasure of working alongside of her and every hair style she creates has been breathtaking. I recommend booking her for your next special event.

• Jennifer Saunders Bridal
    Jennifer Saunders Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Brittany on a wedding last year. She is an amazing hairstylist! She is efficient, professional, and the brides wedding party absolutely loved their hair!! I would highly recommend Beauty by Brittany for any of your events!!

• Building 1 at Fountain Park, 7374 Creighton Parkway Mechanicsville, 23111 See on map
    8042966476 (Other Phone Number)
    Closed Mondays Tuesdays: 3pm - 7pm Wednesday and Thursdays: 10am-8pm Fridays: 10am - 3pm Saturday OR Sundays: Vary