101 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23298 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 73

About Lou Stevens Glam Squad

Award winning hair stylist and make-up artist, Lou Stevens has been credited by Virginia’s top wedding professionals as defining the profession of Bridal Stylist.

Lou Stevens Glam Squad has been the leading choice for brides getting hair and makeup services for their wedding day! With over 26 years of experience and a team of 25 professional stylists, we can accommodate any size bridal party and travel to any location! We love all of our brides! We take pride in the friendships we build with them, before and after their wedding day. This isn’t a ‘job’ to us, it’s our passion! Each of our brides are special to us and they know it! We help create a relaxed and fun environment for our bridal parties, helping the day go smoothly!

Our stylists are uniquely skilled in bridal styling. Our studio only does styling, 95% of which is bridal. That’s what sets us apart! We continuously train our girls in bridal styles to stay on top of all the trends! We truly love what we do and know that our brides love us, too!

Lou Stevens Glam Squad is now offering an exclusive package called “The Full Monte”! Our good friend Monte Durham from Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta, has partnered with us to help create this fabulous bundle deal. The Full Monte comes with a Glamergency kit packed with essentials for your special day, a Glam Squad t-shirt, an autographed Monte photo, products from Monte’s line, Lou personally doing your hair and makeup, and so much more! Visit our website loustevens.com or contact us at (804)-305-3965 for more details!

Lou Stevens and her “Glam Squad” of stylists continue to bring their specialized “on location” services to all areas surrounding Richmond, Virginia including Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina, The Greenbrier Resort, and Destination Weddings.

Follow Lou Stevens Glam Squad on

• Videos 8

144 Reviews for Lou Stevens Glam Squad

Lee · Married on 10/20/2018

natural + organic perfection

Worked with Jane from Lou Stevens and she did such an amazing job with hair & makeup for me and my bridesmaids. Going into the wedding I was a bit picky. I don't wear lots of makeup and wanted something very soft and organic looking with my hair. Many of the styles I chose for inspiration were not great with my hair type. Jane was patient and helpful in creating something that achieved the look I was going for while working with my hair type. The updo was VERY secure and lasted all night. Thank you Jane!

• Maggie

Maggie Lapinski · Married on 10/13/2018

Great wedding makeup

I used Glam Squad on my wedding day and they did an amazing job on everyone’s hair and makeup! There was no rush, everything looked gorgeous and they were super calm and organized. I loved working with them and creating my wedding day look!

Lou Stevens Glam Squad FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• On Pointe Designs
    On Pointe Designs Wedding Jewelers

Look no further! When it comes to hair and makeup the Glam Squad are the pros! If you want to no only feel like a princess but also look like one - Lou Stevens Glam Squad is the one for you!

• Dimples and Cheeks Photography
    Dimples and Cheeks Photography Wedding Photographers

Lou Stevens Glam Squad is amazing. If you want your makeup to be flawless and Hollywood ready, these amazing ladies can make it happen! They are very professional and know their business. Visit them you will not be disappointed for your wedding, bridal, engagement or boudoir! xoxo Ladies, keep up the amazing work!

• XOXO Weddings and Events, LLC
    XOXO Weddings and Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Hands down, Lou Stevens Glam Squad is my GO-TO gals for my brides! I started working with Lou Stevens in 2003 when it was just her and from the moment I met her and saw her beautiful work, I knew we would be stuck like glue! Through the years, I have watched her grow her team into the talented and fun young ladies they are! Her and Amanda have done a fantastic job and they ALWAYS take such awesome care of my brides and bridesmaids! Professional, energetic, entertaining and talented - Glam Squad gals have it all! xo

• 101 West Broad Street Richmond, VA See on map