About Lou Stevens Glam Squad

Award winning team of 26 years, specializing in on location bridal styling & destination weddings

Award winning hair stylist and make-up artist, Lou Stevens has been credited by Virginia’s top wedding professionals as defining the profession of Bridal Stylist.

Lou Stevens Glam Squad has been the leading choice for brides getting hair and makeup services for their wedding day! With over 26 years of experience and a team of 25 professional stylists, we can accommodate any size bridal party and travel to any location! We love all of our brides! We take pride in the friendships we build with them, before and after their wedding day. This isn’t a ‘job’ to us, it’s our passion! Each of our brides are special to us and they know it! We help create a relaxed and fun environment for our bridal parties, helping the day go smoothly!

Our stylists are uniquely skilled in bridal styling. Our studio only does styling, 95% of which is bridal. That’s what sets us apart! We continuously train our girls in bridal styles to stay on top of all the trends! We truly love what we do and know that our brides love us, too!

Lou Stevens Glam Squad is now offering an exclusive package called “The Full Monte”! Our good friend Monte Durham from Say Yes to the Dress: Atlantahas partnered with us to help create this fabulous bundle deal. The Full Monte comes with a Glamergency kit packed with essentials for your special day, a Glam Squad t-shirt, an autographed Monte photo, products from Monte’s line, Lou personally doing your hair and makeup, and so much more! Visit our website loustevens.com or contact us at (804)-305-3965 for more details!

Lou Stevens and her “Glam Squad” of stylists continue to bring their specialized “on location” services to all areas surrounding Richmond, Virginia including Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina, The Greenbrier Resort, and Destination Weddings.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Richmond, Hampton Roads, Raleigh, Charlotte + 2 Additional Regions

Follow Lou Stevens Glam Squad on

Salon (4)
Textured Styling (3)
Group Discounts (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

I had a great experience with Glam Squad! While they are a bit pricier than some of the other make-up and hair options, you really get what you pay for! Mallory and Tai were the on-site make-up and hairstylists for my 11/11/17 wedding at Fairview Farm. We had a total of 7 ladies getting hair and make-up done. They really worked well together to keep everyone on schedule. They were very professional and organized. They listened to exactly what each girl wanted and made sure we were 100% happy with our looks. I’m so glad I booked Glam Squad for our wedding! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Shelley, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

The Glam Squad Team was absolutely amazing. We used their on-location services, and they did such a wonderful job with hair and makeup for my bridal party. Dana Keeton was excellent, and worked with me for months before my wedding to ensure I would have my dream look for my wedding. I fully intend to continue going to Dana for my hair/makeup services, and would recommend Lou Stevens Glam Squad to anyone.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Lou Stevens Glam Squad Pricing

Anniversary Party with Monte Durham

19 Photos

8 VIDEOS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Look no further! When it comes to hair and makeup the Glam Squad are the pros! If you want to no only feel like a princess but also look like one - Lou Stevens Glam Squad is the one for you!

Lou Stevens Glam Squad is amazing. If you want your makeup to be flawless and Hollywood ready, these amazing ladies can make it happen! They are very professional and know their business. Visit them you will not be disappointed for your wedding, bridal, engagement or boudoir! xoxo Ladies, keep up the amazing work!

Hands down, Lou Stevens Glam Squad is my GO-TO gals for my brides! I started working with Lou Stevens in 2003 when it was just her and from the moment I met her and saw her beautiful work, I knew we would be stuck like glue! Through the years, I have watched her grow her team into the talented and fun young ladies they are! Her and Amanda have done a fantastic job and they ALWAYS take such awesome care of my brides and bridesmaids! Professional, energetic, entertaining and talented - Glam Squad gals have it all! xo

We can't say enough about Lou Stevens and her Lou Stevens Glam Squad. We have seen first hand the beautiful transformations of brides that will take your breath away. Her team is so talented at what they do and if you have Lou as your hair and make up artist then you have the best of the best! We love the Lou Stevens Glam Squad and HIGHLY recommend them for your hair and make up for your wedding or event!

65 PROS I KNOW

Events

101 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA   See On Map
804-305-3965 (phone)
Lou Stevens Glam Squad is a wedding hair and makeup team from Richmond, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Richmond, DC, and Charlottesville. Lou Stevens Glam Squad is a professional wedding hair and makeup team that has been part of the Richmond and surrounding areas wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in bridal hair and makeup.