Lou Stevens

Richmond, VA View map Visit website

Lou Stevens is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Richmond, Virginia. The company’s team offers tailored styling assistance for individuals with care and an eye for detail. Using their experience of more than three decades, the team creates looks that fit the soon-to-be-wed’s needs while helping them feel empowered. Timely, knowledgeable, and friendly, these expert stylists bring a person's wedding vision to life while making the process enjoyable along the way.

During the initial consultation, Lou Stevens and her team collaborate with clients to determine the group services required and the hair and makeup designs. Each member of the team is highly skilled and trained, while also being in the know about current trends. They are able to create textured updos, formal hairstyles, and work with temporary hair extensions. They are also able to apply airbrush makeup and fake lashes as well as creating contoured looks and covering tattoos. Throughout the experience, the professional stylists help make clients feel at ease as they execute exceptional hair and makeup looks.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Leah
    Leah S. Married on 10/10/2021

Lou Stevens saved the day!

We originally had booked another hair and makeup team for our wedding and when that fell through at the last minute, our wedding planner put us in touch with Lou Stevens. By some miracle, she was available to take us on (we were a Sunday wedding) and did a fabulous job! She and her team member did hair and makeup for myself and all my bridesmaids plus hair for my mother and my husband’s mother. Everyone looked great, our hair and makeup lasted all night, and they were perfectly on schedule. Can’t say anything but kind things about them!
  • Jillian
    Jillian F. Married on 09/24/2021

Beautiful!

Lou, Anna, and Tarica did a beautiful job. My bridesmaids looked beautiful, Lou was able to put together the look I was going with ease.

Lou Stevens's reply:

Aww... Love you so much for posting this! You and your bridal party were so sweet and made our morning getting you all ready a fun experience. I wish you and your new husband the best happily ever after!!
  • Laura
    Laura F. Married on 09/05/2021

Beautiful!

Thank you so much to Lou and Lou’s team for helping make me and my bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and groomsmen feel SO beautiful and so special for my wedding day! Lou and her team were so fun to work with and made the wedding day so special. So much of the bride’s day is consumed with getting ready time and Lou made me feel so special! She played along with my high maintenance requests for tiktoks and also was SO flexible with changes of date and such because of COVID. She and her team made all of us look amazing- I was so thankful how they looked at our inspiration visions but also made it work for “us”!! Thank you so much LOU and team! We love you!! 100/10 recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

33 photos · 08/16/2020
  • Mary Catherine & Peter
    94 photos · 06/08/2019

On Pointe Designs On Pointe Designs Wedding Jewelers

Look no further! When it comes to hair and makeup the Glam Squad are the pros! If you want to no only feel like a princess but also look like one - Lou Stevens Glam Squad is the one for you!

Dimples and Cheeks Photography Dimples and Cheeks Photography Wedding Photographers

Lou Stevens Glam Squad is amazing. If you want your makeup to be flawless and Hollywood ready, these amazing ladies can make it happen! They are very professional and know their business. Visit them you will not be disappointed for your wedding, bridal, engagement or boudoir! xoxo Ladies, keep up the amazing work!

XOXO Wedding Co. XOXO Wedding Co. Wedding Planners

Hands down, Lou Stevens Glam Squad is my GO-TO gals for my brides! I started working with Lou Stevens in 2003 when it was just her and from the moment I met her and saw her beautiful work, I knew we would be stuck like glue! Through the years, I have watched her grow her team into the talented and fun young ladies they are! Her and Amanda have done a fantastic job and they ALWAYS take such awesome care of my brides and bridesmaids! Professional, energetic, entertaining and talented - Glam Squad gals have it all! xo

101 W Broad St Richmond, VA, 23220
Location of (Lou Stevens)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding