101 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23220 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 69
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lou Stevens

An award-winning wedding hair and makeup service in Richmond, Virginia, the Lou Stevens Glam Squad consists of over 30 professional stylists with over 29 years of experience in the industry as the original on location hair and makeup team. Lou Stevens Glam Squad specializes in on-location bridal styling and destination weddings. For your convenience, they travel to any location and accommodate any size bridal party. Brides will feel relaxed and comfortable in the setting you choose!

Brides can request a consultation to discuss group services and discounts, as well as hair styles and makeup designs with multiple licensed stylists. The Lou Stevens Glam Squad stylists are uniquely skilled in bridal styling. They are continuously trained in bridal styles to stay on top of the current industry trends. Specifically, they have experience in temporary hair extensions, textured styling, and formal updos. The makeup artists have experience in airbrush and traditional contour makeup, as well as fake eyelash application and tattoo coverage.

Lou Stevens is also a full service salon and can take care of your regular cut and color needs as well and get your hair in his prime shape for the wedding day.

096b62ce0349384d Photo May 09

Lou Stevens 7
  • Ellen

Ellen Broen · Married on 10/13/2019

Highly recommend!

Mallory was fantastic to work with on my wedding day! She achieved exactly the look I was aiming for, and she was so easy-going, talented, and flexible. I will say as a tip for other brides - I originally wasn’t planning on doing a “preview” of the hair and makeup I wanted done because of the extra cost, but I decided to add that a few weeks before my wedding. I was really glad I did - the preview was a good chance for her to get to know how my hair would respond and to implement all my feedback effortlessly on the wedding day. I didn’t have to give her any notes the day of because she knew exactly what I was looking for, so I just got to sit back and feel pretty on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Grace

Grace Mueller · Married on 08/31/2019

The perfect makeup for me!

I am VERY picky about makeup, because I almost never wear it -- so the whole idea of doing makeup for my wedding was very stressful. My biggest fear is that my makeup would be overdone and I wouldn't feel like myself. Well I'm happy to say, the Glam Squad was AMAZING! The makeup was perfect for me, it made me feel gorgeous and pretty without being overdone. It was natural and beautiful and the hair was absolutely to die for. I'm so thankful for hair and makeup that allowed me to feel comfortable and to feel like ME on my wedding day! Thank you Glam Squad!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lou Stevens FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

Real Weddings

• On Pointe Designs
    On Pointe Designs Wedding Jewelers

Look no further! When it comes to hair and makeup the Glam Squad are the pros! If you want to no only feel like a princess but also look like one - Lou Stevens Glam Squad is the one for you!

• Dimples and Cheeks Photography
    Dimples and Cheeks Photography Wedding Photographers

Lou Stevens Glam Squad is amazing. If you want your makeup to be flawless and Hollywood ready, these amazing ladies can make it happen! They are very professional and know their business. Visit them you will not be disappointed for your wedding, bridal, engagement or boudoir! xoxo Ladies, keep up the amazing work!

• XOXO Weddings and Events, LLC
    XOXO Weddings and Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Hands down, Lou Stevens Glam Squad is my GO-TO gals for my brides! I started working with Lou Stevens in 2003 when it was just her and from the moment I met her and saw her beautiful work, I knew we would be stuck like glue! Through the years, I have watched her grow her team into the talented and fun young ladies they are! Her and Amanda have done a fantastic job and they ALWAYS take such awesome care of my brides and bridesmaids! Professional, energetic, entertaining and talented - Glam Squad gals have it all! xo

• 101 W Broad St Richmond, VA, 23220 See on map