Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

21 Reviews for The Omni Homestead Resort

User Photos
Accommodations (5)
Uncovered Outdoor (4)
Indoor (1)

3.6

Overall, our wedding was great! The waiting staff was amazing and the chefs did a excellent job. However, I hired an outside wedding planner and it was the best decision I EVER made. From start to finish on our wedding planning process (a little over one year) I had multiple different contacts at The Homestead. This lead to many break downs in communications and duplicate conversations. After some conversation there was a compensation, however there were still many small mistakes throughout the wedding day that would have likely not happened had we been with the same contact the entire process. The amount of time that was wasted reviewing the same things over with each new contact I had was a huge issue for me. My time is valuable and one reason I picked this resort was because of all it had to offer at once place, where in reality I was spending hours of time replanning the same items that were already checked off the list. For the amount of money this venue cost and the promise of being taken care of from start to finish, I was disappointed with the turnover and lack of continuity within the events department.

The Homestead itself is absolutely breathtaking and the resort speaks volumes for it self, regardless if some things were missing. Overall our wedding day was amazing (location, food, banquet staff), but I do credit the logistics and planning to my wedding planner who worked above and beyond to help us!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations

Outstanding! My husband and I could not have thought of a more beautiful venue to share with all our friends and family. We wanted our wedding day to be a part of an experience in bringing two people and lives together, and the Omni Homestead was the perfect setting. Our families and friends had a week long of luxury vacationing and activities that brought everyone together for our intimate wedding day. The picturesque golf view outdoor wedding was over the top beautiful and our reception in the Grand Ballroom Foyer was perfection. I still have dreams about our wedding cake and the amazing food from our rehearsal lunch, the reception, and to an amazing buffet breakfast the next morning. There is not one person that hasn't come up to me and said that our wedding was the most 'beautiful wedding' they have ever seen, and it truly was. Rachel and Cali from the event team are fantastic! My husband and I can not thank them enough for giving us the most seamless day and making every girl's dreams come true.

Profile Picture jill, 8/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations

The Omni Homestead and its staff exceeded expectations in every way. Our wedding was scheduled for October 7, 2016, in Charleston, SC but was canceled when we were forced to evacuate the area due to Hurricane Matthew. Taylor Underwood did more than was humanly imaginable to help us pull off a 130+ person wedding in less than 15 weeks and did so with such professionalism and grace, it is simply beyond words. The Crystal Ballroom was stunning and the food surpassed all expectations with many stating it was more like eating at a fancy restaurant than eating at a wedding. I recommend the Omni Homestead without reservation or hesitation.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews