10-1000
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Omni Homestead Resort

Timeless Elegance in a Majestic Setting

Once-in-a-lifetime events should happen in a spectacular setting and weddings at The Omni Homestead Resort do! The timeless elegance of this iconic resort is rivaled only by the Southern hospitality and attention to detail with which each and every event is approached.

From the exquisite Crystal ballroom to the sweeping grandeur of the Casino Lawn, each wedding venues creates an inspiring setting for your special day. With 72,000 square feet of flexible event space, you are sure to find the perfect space for your fairy tale wedding. Our team of wedding and hospitality professionals will assist with every detail, to ensure that your special day is one you will cherish forever. From our talented chefs to our dedicated wedding team, The Omni Homestead family is at your service.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Accommodations (5)
Uncovered Outdoor (4)
Indoor (1)

3.6

Overall, our wedding was great! The waiting staff was amazing and the chefs did a excellent job. However, I hired an outside wedding planner and it was the best decision I EVER made. From start to finish on our wedding planning process (a little over one year) I had multiple different contacts at The Homestead. This lead to many break downs in communications and duplicate conversations. After some conversation there was a compensation, however there were still many small mistakes throughout the wedding day that would have likely not happened had we been with the same contact the entire process. The amount of time that was wasted reviewing the same things over with each new contact I had was a huge issue for me. My time is valuable and one reason I picked this resort was because of all it had to offer at once place, where in reality I was spending hours of time replanning the same items that were already checked off the list. For the amount of money this venue cost and the promise of being taken care of from start to finish, I was disappointed with the turnover and lack of continuity within the events department.

The Homestead itself is absolutely breathtaking and the resort speaks volumes for it self, regardless if some things were missing. Overall our wedding day was amazing (location, food, banquet staff), but I do credit the logistics and planning to my wedding planner who worked above and beyond to help us!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations

The Omni Homestead and its staff exceeded expectations in every way. Our wedding was scheduled for October 7, 2016, in Charleston, SC but was canceled when we were forced to evacuate the area due to Hurricane Matthew. Taylor Underwood did more than was humanly imaginable to help us pull off a 130+ person wedding in less than 15 weeks and did so with such professionalism and grace, it is simply beyond words. The Crystal Ballroom was stunning and the food surpassed all expectations with many stating it was more like eating at a fancy restaurant than eating at a wedding. I recommend the Omni Homestead without reservation or hesitation.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews

16 Photos

Omni Homestead Weddings

16 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Fantastic and epic wedding venue! We have worked with their wedding coordination team several times, and always thoroughly enjoy working with their professional, well-trained staff.

Events

7696 Sam Snead Highway, Hot Springs, VA 24445   See On Map
888-796-5838 (phone)
The Omni Homestead Resort is a wedding venue from Hot Springs, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Roanoke, VA, Washington, DC, and Richmond, VA. The Omni Homestead Resort is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Virginia wedding industry for 249 years. We specialize in destination weddings.