435 Merchants Walk Square, Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number

About The One Moment Events

The One Moment Events is a premier wedding planning service in Charlottesville, Virginia. Founder Rachel Rice and her team of creative consultants create one of a kind experiences that no guest will ever forget. They combine elements of your personal styles and personalities to design an event that is uniquely you. Whether you envision an elopement in the forest or an elegant ballroom affair, The One Moment Events will make your wedding day one to remember.

The One Moment Events offers basic consulting, full-service event planning, and everything in between. They provide a complimentary consultation to help you determine the services you need and create an overall vision for the big day. The One Moment Events works with top local vendors to ensure you receive the best service for an affordable price. Some of their services include:

• Full-service wedding planning

The One Moment Events 6
The One Moment Events 7
  • Sara

Sara Dombrausky · Married on 07/20/2019

Everything we needed and more!

Rachel and Moriah were a dream to work with! They were exactly what we needed to get organized and fill in any gaps of things we might've been missing. The regular calls were so nice at keeping us in track too! On the day of, they were so good at letting us know the important stuff and taking care of everything else! They thought of every single detail, which is exactly what you need on one of the busiest days of your life!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 07/06/2019

Look No Further!

Rachel and her team were an amazing group of women to work with, from beginning to end. When my fiance and I first met them, her positive energy and genuine personality immediately won us over. We've had the pleasure of getting to know her for about a year now, and I know without a doubt that we could not have pulled off such a successful, magical and beyond perfect wedding without her. We hired her to help us with wedding coordination and design, because while I was okay with finding vendors on my own, I knew that leading up to the wedding I did not want to have anything to do with organizing vendors, and I also knew that I wanted her help in making my wedding vision a reality. Rachel was always very reassuring, prepared and accommodating. On the wedding day, we had several members of her team with us the entire day, and they handled everything entirely, checked in on me several times throughout the day and ensured that the wedding itself was a smooth and seamless process. My fiance and I feel so fortunate to have worked with Rachel, and we know that she will continue to create amazing weddings and will find success in all of her future and current creative endeavors!

Sent on 07/23/2019

The One Moment Events's reply:

I'm crying!!! Don't think you guys are getting away, drinks on me to celebrate your newlywed status asap!!! XO
  • Jeff

Jeff Havenstein · Married on 07/06/2019

You Won't Regret Hiring The One Moment Events!!

We found Rachel because she was a recommended vendor with our venue, Arlie in Warrenton, VA. From our first conversation with Rachel, we knew we had to have her and her team helping us on our big day. Rachel and Moriah, who was our planner the day of our wedding (and was absolutely fantastic), were very responsive anytime we had questions and they definitely went beyond what their role was as day of planners. We never felt stressed throughout the whole wedding process because Rachel and Moriah were on top of everything. As for the day of the wedding, it was extremely hot but that didn't slow Moriah down. She handled everything behind the scenes, which allowed us (and our parents) to just relax and really enjoy our big day. We're very thankful for that. If you need a wedding planner, we absolutely recommend Rachel and Moriah. They are so easy to talk to and again, they went above and beyond for us (Rachel even volunteered to watch our dogs while we were getting married!!).

Sent on 07/27/2019
    The One Moment Events 12
    The One Moment Events 13
    The One Moment Events 14

The One Moment Events's reply:

EMILY AND JEFF!! We ADORE you guys so much! I'm still only slightly bummed you didn't let me watch your doggos so whenever you need a petsitter, my offer still stands! ; ) So happy for you two, your family and your loved ones and so thankful we were able to help be a part of your big day!

The One Moment Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Blush Away Makeup Studio
    Blush Away Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

What can I say about The One Moment Events, well how long do you have!! They are the best in town hands down. When you are getting married and you hire a wedding planner, you are hiring someone to help you and make your special day turn out amazing. Well that is what you will get when you hire The One Moment Events. They put in 110% and go above and beyond at every single wedding. No detail is left undone and your wedding day will be one to remember. As a vendor they are wonderful to work with, from planning ahead, making sure all timelines are in, and all the vendors know what and where they are suppose to be. As a bride and groom you won't have to worry about anything when you hire them, you can just enjoy your special day. I HIGHLY recommend The One Moment Events.

• Bethanne Arthur Photography
    Bethanne Arthur Photography Wedding Photographers

Rachel is an excellent planner who is detail-oriented, creative, professional, and such a joy to work with! She makes each of her clients feel like friends, and I look forward to working with her more in the future!

• Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events
    Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Rachel is just an amazing human to work with! Having been my mentor for the past year, I am so thankful that she has been kind enough to show me the ropes in this industry. Her work ethic for her clients is inspiring and I hope to be just as successful as her. She is the ultimate rockstar!

• 435 Merchants Walk Square Charlottesville, VA, 22902 See on map
    (434) 253-5297 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday