435 Merchants Walk Square, Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number

About The One Moment Events

The One Moment Events is a premier wedding planning service in Charlottesville, Virginia. Founder Rachel Rice and her team of creative consultants create one of a kind experiences that no guest will ever forget. They combine elements of your personal styles and personalities to design an event that is uniquely you. Whether you envision an elopement in the forest or an elegant ballroom affair, The One Moment Events will make your wedding day one to remember.

The One Moment Events offers basic consulting, full-service event planning, and everything in between. They provide a complimentary consultation to help you determine the services you need and create an overall vision for the big day. The One Moment Events works with top local vendors to ensure you receive the best service for an affordable price. Some of their services include:

• Full-service wedding planning

The One Moment Events 6
The One Moment Events 7

Briana · Married on 05/11/2019

Hire Rachel Now!

We found Rachel through the preferred vendor list from our wedding locations. I accidentally gave her the wrong e-mail and she reached out via phone to confirm my interest. I knew right then that she was a contender. After speaking on the phone for an hour to chat about my vision & listen to her work process, I knew that Rachel was it. What I didn't know was just how integral a part of my wedding she would become.

We had an issue with our caterer backing out 5 months before our wedding, and within 24 hours of finding out, Rachel had 3 contracts for other caterers to me. Rachel was always there to answer the most silly questions, and even helped me with picking out fabrics for the cocktail hour. She even helped with some of the pictures throughout the night! Even more than this, Rachel's energy and enthusiasm for what she does is really why I value her. She made me feel like the only bride she was working with and that no issue was too big of a deal to tackle.

My family and I still talk about how amazing she was and how our wedding would not have been the same if it weren't for her., seriously She is why everything went off without ANY issues. She was so great, my dad even gave her a shout-out during his FOB speech!

Long-story-short... hire her. She is a boss and will handle whatever you throw at her. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Janis Jones · Married on 11/02/2018

BEST Wedding Planner Ever!

Rachel and her team were AWESOME! Her organization and guidance made our planning fun and stress free. I can't even imagine the chaos that would have been without her. By far the BEST decision we made in the wedding planning was The One Moment Events!

Sent on 11/07/2018

The One Moment Events's reply:

Janis, we love you guys!!! I know Natalie is sadly far away now but if you ever feel like a coffee break in Gainesville, you let me know!

Natalie · Married on 11/02/2018

Rachel is Amazing

Hiring Rachel to help plan my wedding was easily the best decision I made. I would have been absolutely lost without her and her team. She was able to take my vague ideas and turn them into the perfect wedding. I felt like she knew what I wanted before I did most of the time! She recommended the best vendors too. Her knowledge of the field is unparalleled, she always knew exactly who we should talk to and how to get whatever it was we were thinking we wanted.

It decided to rain on my wedding day, but I wasn't concerned at all because I knew Rachel would handle it and she more than handled it, she rocked it. We made the call about 20 minutes before the ceremony started and Rachel pulled everything together and completely flipped the ceremony from outdoor to indoor in record time and all of the guest thought that was the original plan! It was amazing.

I don't think I could ever say enough how truly wonderful Rachel is, she is always so fabulous, on top of everything, and willing to answer any and all questions and concerns. If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, I highly recommend it because it takes so much stress off of you and makes the whole process so much more enjoyable, and of course hire Rachel and her team because they are the best.

Sent on 12/05/2018

The One Moment Events's reply:

INSERT ALL THE CRY EMOJIS HERE!!!

Natalie!! It was our absolute pleasure to be there for you and Jake and your families on your wedding day. We adore you guys SO much and I'm only sad that it's over and we can't continue planning, designing and dreaming up the magic that was your big day.

Sending you ALL the hugs!!!

XOXO

• What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Blush Away Makeup Studio
    Blush Away Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

What can I say about The One Moment Events, well how long do you have!! They are the best in town hands down. When you are getting married and you hire a wedding planner, you are hiring someone to help you and make your special day turn out amazing. Well that is what you will get when you hire The One Moment Events. They put in 110% and go above and beyond at every single wedding. No detail is left undone and your wedding day will be one to remember. As a vendor they are wonderful to work with, from planning ahead, making sure all timelines are in, and all the vendors know what and where they are suppose to be. As a bride and groom you won't have to worry about anything when you hire them, you can just enjoy your special day. I HIGHLY recommend The One Moment Events.

• Bethanne Arthur Photography
    Bethanne Arthur Photography Wedding Photographers

Rachel is an excellent planner who is detail-oriented, creative, professional, and such a joy to work with! She makes each of her clients feel like friends, and I look forward to working with her more in the future!

• Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events
    Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Rachel is just an amazing human to work with! Having been my mentor for the past year, I am so thankful that she has been kind enough to show me the ropes in this industry. Her work ethic for her clients is inspiring and I hope to be just as successful as her. She is the ultimate rockstar!

• 435 Merchants Walk Square Charlottesville, VA, 22902 See on map
    (434) 253-5297 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday