14483 Moss Ledge Ct, Charlottesville, VA 20156 Map · Phone number

About The One Moment Events

The One Moment Events is a premier wedding planning service in Charlottesville, Virginia. Founder Rachel Rice and her team of creative consultants create one of a kind experiences that no guest will ever forget. They combine elements of your personal styles and personalities to design an event that is uniquely you. Whether you envision an elopement in the forest or an elegant ballroom affair, The One Moment Events will make your wedding day one to remember.

The One Moment Events offers basic consulting, full-service event planning, and everything in between. They provide a complimentary consultation to help you determine the services you need and create an overall vision for the big day. The One Moment Events works with top local vendors to ensure you receive the best service for an affordable price. Some of their services include:

• Full-service wedding planning
  • Event design and styling
  • Day-of coordination
  • Consulting
  • Destination wedding planning
Follow The One Moment Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Details and Lace, LLC
2d1f54188f15337d 1516050925 4ef0d2c19b028173 1516050922 9b4ffd248e55932a 151605

34 Reviews for The One Moment Events

• Sarah

Sarah L. · Married on 09/16/2020

Literally, the BEST wedding planner. You can stop looking now.

Rachel and her team were truly amazing. I was a very busy surgical resident planning a wedding out of town, and Rachel made it so much easier for me! Everything was around my schedule, and she made time for me at any time of night or day. I've been in multiple weddings, but I had no idea how much planning was actually behind the scenes- and Rachel made it feasible and bearable! She has such a talent for design and beauty, and when I gave her a super vague idea of what vibe I wanted for the wedding, she was able to make it come to life and then some :) She also had to deal with planning my wedding THREE times thanks to COVID-19, and was never anything short of positive, supportive, and encouraging. For those on a budget like I was, the price may seem a little steep at first, but it was SO WORTH IT- every single penny. The wedding day itself turned out perfectly (no, but seriously), and I didn't have to worry about anything. Like, at all. Because she had it all covered! I cannot recommend Rachel and TOME enough. Love you, Rachel!!!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 09/13/2020

This is the planner that you need!

Rachel and her team are incredible!

When Covid forced us to pivot our original plans to get married in Key West and look for something local, the task seemed overwhelming. We didn’t have a lot of time before our “new” wedding date and I was ready to pull my hair out doing it ourselves.

That’s when we discovered Rachel. Friends of ours had hired her last year for their own wedding and gave her a glowing review.

She is incredibly organized, patient and detailed and made our planning effortless! No question was too bizarre or silly and we never felt rushed or panicked about anything. When the big day finally arrived, Rachel and Katie took care of everything! They were so sweet and efficient! If anything went wrong, I would never know. Our day was absolutely flawless.

Everyone needs a “Rachel” for their wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Emily B. · Married on 08/14/2020

Look no further - the best planner!!

I cannot express the gratitude I have for Rachel and her team. My husband and I had originally went with a day of coordinator due to our wedding budget but she had a family emergency with her 6 month old boy. It was about a month out from our wedding that we had to find a new wedding planner. I had a phone call with Rachel prior to booking any vendors but she was out of our wedding budget since we didn't put too much for a planner. So when I was scrambling for someone new I reached back out to Rachel and by some miracle her and her team were available for my August 14th wedding date! I cannot express how much my husband I loved them!! We were so impressed with their skill and ability to pick up on my wedding ideas in just a month. I felt extremely comfortable with their decisions, especially since they have done numerous weddings at Stone Tower Winery. Please look no further than Rachel and her team! The money is extremely worth it, if I could go back to that first phone call with Rachel I would hire her in a second. You will LOVE working with them!

Sent on 11/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The One Moment Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Blush Away Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

What can I say about The One Moment Events, well how long do you have!! They are the best in town hands down. When you are getting married and you hire a wedding planner, you are hiring someone to help you and make your special day turn out amazing. Well that is what you will get when you hire The One Moment Events. They put in 110% and go above and beyond at every single wedding. No detail is left undone and your wedding day will be one to remember. As a vendor they are wonderful to work with, from planning ahead, making sure all timelines are in, and all the vendors know what and where they are suppose to be. As a bride and groom you won't have to worry about anything when you hire them, you can just enjoy your special day. I HIGHLY recommend The One Moment Events.

• Bethanne Arthur Photography
    Bethanne Arthur Photography Wedding Photographers

Rachel is an excellent planner who is detail-oriented, creative, professional, and such a joy to work with! She makes each of her clients feel like friends, and I look forward to working with her more in the future!

• Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Rachel is just an amazing human to work with! Having been my mentor for the past year, I am so thankful that she has been kind enough to show me the ropes in this industry. Her work ethic for her clients is inspiring and I hope to be just as successful as her. She is the ultimate rockstar!

• 14483 Moss Ledge Ct Charlottesville, VA, 20156 See on map
    (434) 253-5297 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday
    Location of (The One Moment Events)