9416 Battle St Apt 302, Manassas, VA 20110 Map · Phone number

About Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events

Based in Manassa, Virginia, Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events guides couples through the wedding planning process. Owner Katie loves to create simple, sweet, and intentional weddings that showcase a couple’s love story and the true feelings they have for each other. She also enjoys incorporating family traditions, values, and traits into the ceremonies, a constant reminder of everyday real life moments. Katie is always honored to be a part of a couple’s special day, and strives to execute their vision with a detailed, relaxing approach.

Katie offers her planning abilities for wedding ceremonies and receptions, focusing on cultural, religious, and non-religious weddings. She aims to place value on each aspect the couple holds dear, ensuring important details don’t go unnoticed. Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events’ full planning and day-of coordination services extend to include budget analysis, referrals, to-do lists, guest list, and timelines.

Follow Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events on

Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events 4
  • Candy

Candy Biegun · Married on 06/06/2019

Outstanding!

Katie and her staff were wonderful to work with. Katie is very organized, knowledgeable, personable and patient.  My daughter & I were not keen on hiring a wedding coordinator, however the venue required it & we could not have been more pleased with Katie! They helped things run smoothly, handled all the bumps along the way and let me enjoy my daughters wedding day! We could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Kimmi

Kimmi Lane · Married on 12/01/2018

Stress-Free Coordination

I have to admit that we debated for a while about hiring a coordinator - one more thing to budget for on an already expensive day - but I am so glad that we went for it and that we picked Tilly + Teal. Every time we had a phone call or a meeting with Katie, I came out of it feeling 10x calmer and more confident than I had been going into it. She listened to everything we were aiming for and made it all come together. On the day of, I didn’t have to worry about anything logistical because she had it all under control. I didn’t have to think about whether vendors were arriving on time or whether the reception was set up. We had to move the ceremony location at the last minute because the original spot was too muddy, and the only thing I had to do was give the OK. The hem of my dress got muddy during pictures and Katie spent probably 10 minutes scrubbing it white again, and also fixing my broken bustle before I even realized there was a problem with it. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and positivity, Katie! Colin and I are delighted that you were such a big part of our special day!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events 5
  • Toby

Toby Valora · Married on 09/22/2018

Flawless Planning and Incredible Execution.

I had the pleasure of working with Katie and her team as a Vendor for a Wedding recently. I can't say enough good things about the level of Professionalism and attention to detail she showcased to make the event an absolute success. Flawless Planning and Incredible Execution.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Award

Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,275.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Whole Heart Studios
    Whole Heart Studios Wedding Videographers

We love Katie at Tilly +Teal and her work! Katie is professional, sweet, and has an eye for design! She flawlessly executes events and is one of the most trusted wedding industry professionals that we have worked with throughout our years in business. Katie and her team are never a disappointment, but only an absolute DELIGHT to work alongside and ensure that questions are answered before even asked. What more could you ask for? You will not regret utilizing the services offered by Katie and her team at Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events.

• 9416 Battle St Apt 302, Apt 302 Manassas, VA, 20110 See on map