Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Based in Manassa, Virginia, Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events guides couples through the wedding planning process. Owner Katie loves to create simple, sweet, and intentional weddings that showcase a couple’s love story and the true feelings they have for each other. She also enjoys incorporating family traditions, values, and traits into the ceremonies, a constant reminder of everyday real life moments. Katie is always honored to be a part of a couple’s special day, and strives to execute their vision with a detailed, relaxing approach.

Katie offers her planning abilities for wedding ceremonies and receptions, focusing on cultural, religious, and non-religious weddings. She aims to place value on each aspect the couple holds dear, ensuring important details don’t go unnoticed. Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events’ full planning and day-of coordination services extend to include budget analysis, referrals, to-do lists, guest list, and timelines.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Sarah Married on 09/03/2022

Hire katie!

Don’t think, just hire Katie. Katie is an absolute pleasure to work with. I put my trust in her being an out of state bride & let me just tell you - the reviews don’t do her company justice. I like to pride myself on being organized and it was a little hard to let the reigns go, but having her taking care of every little thing on my wedding day made it so easy to sit back and relax. The best part about Tilly & Teal is Katie and how fun she is to be around. Despite her doing multiple things at once she always made me feel special. Any out of state brides - rest assured she’s your girl!
  • Meghan
    Meghan H. Married on 06/04/2022

Best Planner & A Forever Friend

Where do I even begin? Hiring Katie was the best decision we made for our wedding hands down. One of the most affordable options I found as well! I chose to hire a full service planner because I lived across the country from where we were getting married. My caterer actually suggested Tilly & Teal to me & I’m SO happy she did. This company is much more than just a planning service! I had so many calls with Katie where we went long past our scheduled time & she just asked me about my mental state in regards to the wedding, work, family, etc. There are many factors that go into planning a wedding & Katie checked in on ALL of them. As a full service client, we worked together from Oct. 2021-June 2022 & now that we’re married I’m considering booking a call with her just to catch up because I miss talking to her every day 😂 The T&T team went above & beyond for us. They got our money back from our flop shuttle service, worked day of with only 2 team members (Katie & Angel) after 1 couldn’t come & they still killed it like they were a team of 3! They even surprised us with the photo booth of our dreams at our reception that we didn’t have the budget for! I can’t even summarize everything amazing they did in one post! JUST HIRE THEM! Love, Meghan & Finley Ohrstrom
    Kara Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

T&T are fairy godmothers!

The best investment we could have possibly made for our wedding day was choosing to work with with Katie and Tilly & Teal. If you are a bride who feels like you have your day pretty well in hand and organized, from planning to choosing your vendors and even decor, you may be on the fence about hiring a coordinator. You've already made it this far, what can they bring to the table? Is it worth the expense? Oh boy, let me tell you!

Katie was in our corner from the day we hired her and played so many roles: friend, advisor, recommender, bulldog when we needed it, someone to bounce ideas off of, therapist, project manager, yoga-breathing partner, but mainly fairy godmother.

T&T made sure that we, bride AND groom, could be fully present with each other on our wedding day. We knew that the timeline was rock solid and accounted for inevitable changes to the plan. Our vision came to life at the venue and everything was set up as if she was in my brain. Were there issues on the day? No idea! Katie had her team had them handled before we even caught wind of them. All day our drinks were full, we were well fed, my tears were dried with a fresh tissue that always seemed to appear out of thin air, and I knew that Katie & her team were invested in making our day truly magical. The appreciation we feel for the amount of time, work, sweat, and effort expended on our behalf can never properly be expressed.

A special moment that I won't soon forget was right before I left the bridal suite to walk down the aisle. Katie came bouncing up, excited that it was time, and the moment caught up to me and I burst in to tears. She paused with me, held my hand, took some deep breaths together, and gave me a few words of advice. That was such an impactful moment for me which showed that Katie cared for me as a person, not just as a client. That is the heart and soul you are hiring with T&T, and her team is a true extension of her.

I wholeheartedly and enthusiastically recommend Tilly & Teal no matter how small or big your wedding is. Invest in the right people and you truly can't go wrong. Thank you T&T team for everything!
  • illustration stars

• Veronica & Patrick
    35 photos · 10/25/2018

Pricing

Whole Heart Studios Whole Heart Studios Wedding Videographers

We love Katie at Tilly +Teal and her work! Katie is professional, sweet, and has an eye for design! She flawlessly executes events and is one of the most trusted wedding industry professionals that we have worked with throughout our years in business. Katie and her team are never a disappointment, but only an absolute DELIGHT to work alongside and ensure that questions are answered before even asked. What more could you ask for? You will not regret utilizing the services offered by Katie and her team at Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events.

9416 Battle St Apt 302, Apt 302 Manassas, VA, 20110
Location of (Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding