9416 Battle St Apt 302, Manassas, VA 20110 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events

Based in Manassa, Virginia, Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events guides couples through the wedding planning process. Owner Katie loves to create simple, sweet, and intentional weddings that showcase a couple’s love story and the true feelings they have for each other. She also enjoys incorporating family traditions, values, and traits into the ceremonies, a constant reminder of everyday real life moments. Katie is always honored to be a part of a couple’s special day, and strives to execute their vision with a detailed, relaxing approach.

Katie offers her planning abilities for wedding ceremonies and receptions, focusing on cultural, religious, and non-religious weddings. She aims to place value on each aspect the couple holds dear, ensuring important details don’t go unnoticed. Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events’ full planning and day-of coordination services extend to include budget analysis, referrals, to-do lists, guest list, and timelines.

Follow Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events on

10 Reviews for Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events

• Anthony

Anthony Tamburro · Married on 10/26/2019

Simply Incredible

We can say with very little exaggeration that Katie saved our wedding. Events conspired to make all aspects of wedding planning exceedingly difficult for us, and Katie went above and beyond to make things happen. She was there whenever we needed her and handled everything incredibly professionally. Days before the wedding itself, family issues threw the possibility of even holding a ceremony into doubt. Katie was there for us as a professional and as a friend to marshal vendors, keep things moving, and ensure that the wedding happened as planned. All throughout she was in touch with us at every step, reacting to new developments and adapting as necessary. She had even managed to schedule our vendor team for an emergency ceremony two days before the wedding. In short, Katie did everything we could have wanted and more, and we'd recommend her to anyone and are glad to call her a true friend.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events's reply:

Anthony + Kathryn,
    I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! You guys are beautiful and I have so much love for you two. You've been through a lot but have shown grace and beauty through it all. I'm so thankful the Lord put each other into one another's lives. Let me know when you run out of popcorn, I'll be sure to send some to you ;)
    -Katie
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2019

A must have on your team!

I knew from our first phone conversation that Katie was the girl I needed on my team to help me finish putting all the details together. She is extremely organized and flexible. Katie didn’t personally know our venue so she took time to go, meet the staff and see the space. I can’t not say enough about Katie and her assistant Maddie! She brings a very calming presence to what could very easily be a very stressful time. She also gracefully handle a rowdy bunch of groomsmen. Katie went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect! We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events's reply:

Jessica,
    You are such a gem! You and David were so sweet to work with and I loved the trust you had in me and my team. I would do it all over again for you guys because you guys are so wholesome and fun! Love yall so much and love the friendship that has come after!
    - Katie
  • Candy

Candy Biegun · Married on 06/06/2019

Outstanding!

Katie and her staff were wonderful to work with. Katie is very organized, knowledgeable, personable and patient.  My daughter & I were not keen on hiring a wedding coordinator, however the venue required it & we could not have been more pleased with Katie! They helped things run smoothly, handled all the bumps along the way and let me enjoy my daughters wedding day! We could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Award

Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1275.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Whole Heart Studios Wedding Videographers

We love Katie at Tilly +Teal and her work! Katie is professional, sweet, and has an eye for design! She flawlessly executes events and is one of the most trusted wedding industry professionals that we have worked with throughout our years in business. Katie and her team are never a disappointment, but only an absolute DELIGHT to work alongside and ensure that questions are answered before even asked. What more could you ask for? You will not regret utilizing the services offered by Katie and her team at Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events.

• 9416 Battle St Apt 302, Apt 302 Manassas, VA, 20110 See on map
    Location of (Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events)