Arlington, VA 22202 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Whole Heart Studios

Welcome to Whole Heart Studios! We are a DMV based wedding photography and videography company that offers a traditional, yet fun and creative style that captures special moments at the most incredible events. Working together to ensure that we capture footage to create amazing highlight films that convey both beauty and real life, Whole Heart Studios believes in providing an enjoyable experience filled with excitement and laughter on your wedding day!

Follow Whole Heart Studios on

Whole Heart Studios 5
Whole Heart Studios 6
Whole Heart Studios 7

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

We LOVED working with Whole Heart Studios! From the beginning they were responsive, professional, and easy to work with. Our engagement shoot with Taylor and Billy was so much fun! They took their time and made sure to take our suggested aesthetic in mind while directing us to not look extremely awkward.
    Our wedding was shot by Taylor and Alex. They were able to get through all of the pictures we wanted efficiently without making us feel rushed. I loved that they took our ideas and got creative with their own based on our venue. They worked around some obstacles (like multiple narrow docks and a ceremony crowd that stood the whole time) with ease.
    If you want high quality professional full service photographers at a reasonable price who also happen to be awesome people, book these guys!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Whole Heart Studios 13
    Whole Heart Studios 14
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/02/2018

We met Whole Heart Studios at a bridal show, Taylor and Billy immediately blew us out of the water with their ability to make us feel comfortable in such a stressful time, how kind they are, and how passionate they are about photography. After our first phone call with them we knew they were going to be phenomenal, and they proved us right. From our engagement photos, to many planning calls and texts, to our wedding day, they were nothing but dedicated to making our wedding photos and video absolutely perfect. They provided their professional opinion without stepping on our toes, and used their creative abilities to make breathtaking pictures and video. Not only did they provide the photography and videography services we requested of them, but they were an integral part in making the day run smoothly for us. Anytime we asked for something, they produced without fail. Without a doubt they were there capturing every moment, but they were not in the way at all. Taylor and Billy (and the whole team!) are some of the most genuine people in the wedding business (and in the world!) and I know we will use them to capture so many more important moments in our life. If you are looking for a perfect team to capture your perfect day, look no further. Thank you Whole Heart Studios!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Whole Heart Studios 24
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

We LOVE this team!

We hired Whole Heart’s Videography team for our wedding day and they were absolutely amazing. Bill and Taylor are wonderful owners and took our calls whenever needed, including calling us directly after getting engaged themselves. On the day of we were blessed with Aaron who was an absolute doll and a pleasure to work with. He took cues from our photographer but also made sure to get his own shots, showing up early to get the surrounding area and splitting up the team to get different angles. The entire team were so great to hang with all day and we had so much fun! They make you feel so comfortable, a little too comfortable as I would make a fool of myself forgetting that video recording also comes with audio!  As a couple who were on the fence about if we wanted to hire video at all, I am SO glad we did, it was definitely worth it! There are moments that Aaron caught that we would have never seen if he wasn’t around! I cry every time I watch our video and can’t wait until we hit our first anniversary to watch the doc edit! They were prompt with our teasers, even instagramming screen shots before we got our photography sneak peak! The entire team we worked with at WHS are phenomenal and you will not be disappointed if you hire any one of their services!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Whole Heart Studios Pricing

Whole Heart Studios Price Rates

Whole Heart Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events
    Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

What can I say about Taylor and Billy?! Their eye for detail, the consistency in their professionalism, and their fun personality are just the beginnings of the joys that they are. Their work is marvelous in showcasing the details, the couples, the families, and the love. Having recommended them numerous amounts of times to my clients, I am never disappointed when I have the honor to work with them.

• Nikki Schell Photography
    Nikki Schell Photography Wedding Photographers

Whole Heart Studios is such a phenomenal team! In November 2017, I had the opportunity to meet and work alongside Taylor and Billy who were just so great. We were able to coordinate together to get the shots we all needed while also being cognizant to not get in each others shots (which can be tough when there are so many cameras)! They absolutely know what they're doing when it comes to capturing the moments that matter on your big day and are so great at telling the story of your wedding through their editing! I was able to see the teaser video they created for the wedding we worked on together and it had me in tears! It was so, so beautiful and I cannot wait to see the full version (I imagine I'll be blubbering like a baby)! As a vendor I'd love to work with Whole Heart Studios again in the future and I know any couple would be lucky to have them capture their wedding day!

• Padonia Park Club
    Padonia Park Club Country Club Weddings

Billy and Taylor are always a pleasure to work with as they are both extremely friendly, welcoming, and fun to work with! They are on top of what is going on and take the most gorgeous wedding and engagement photos. We look forward to continuing to build a relationship with them!

• Arlington, 22202 See on map
    4439006056 (Other Phone Number)
    4439006056 (Fax Number)