Arlington, VA 22202 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Whole Heart Studios

Welcome to Whole Heart Studios! We are a DMV based wedding photography and videography company that offers a traditional, yet fun and creative style that captures special moments at the most incredible events. Working together to ensure that we capture footage to create amazing highlight films that convey both beauty and real life, Whole Heart Studios believes in providing an enjoyable experience filled with excitement and laughter on your wedding day!

Follow Whole Heart Studios on

Whole Heart Studios 5
Whole Heart Studios 6
Whole Heart Studios 7

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Photos, Fantastic Team!

From the moment we got engaged, we knew that we wanted Whole Heart Studios to photograph our wedding. We contacted Taylor and Billy (owners) to check on availability and were thrilled to find out that Hawraa (lead photographer) would be available for our big day! Taylor was delightful and easy to communicate with over the phone and through email, she helped get us excited for our wedding and made us confident in our decision to hire them. The website that they use for payments, timelines, questions, and event details is extremely user-friendly and was a great way to keep everything in one place so both parties knew exactly what was going on. On the day of our wedding, Hawraa and our second shooter were fantastic! They both arrived early and were ready to take on the long day ahead. Throughout the day, they were extremely helpful in rallying our friends and family for pictures. As well as suggesting the best angles and locations for pictures throughout the city. They assisted in keeping us on track and even managed to get us to cocktail hour early! We are thrilled with the sneak peaks that we received within ONE WEEK of our wedding and cannot wait to receive our full album. Our sneak peaks were stunning, perfectly edited, and we have received so many compliments on the handful that we have back. We have and will continue to recommend Whole Heart Studios to our friends and family and will be using them again in the near future!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Joe Early · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing service. +Photos. +Video. +Communication. +Preparation. +Execution.

Starting the conversation: I was leaning towards a la carte photography and videography because of the expenses associated with getting quality from both. My fear was, if I picked a single service to do both photography and videography, I would be sacrificing quality on one of them and I would be risking not knowing which one. My fears melted away after running into Whole Heart Studios at a wedding expo out of Washington, D.C. Although we took our time deciding to weigh the options and quality compare for a few months, it was really no competition after seeing the endless examples of quality of WHS scattered through out wedding websites and YouTube.

The team: Billy is the easy going spirit that gives you the confidence that you know you have stumbled upon an amazing videographer. Taylor has attention to detail on her mind from the start, establishing that she is a photographer who has an eye for her audience. Together, they personify two complimentary services that work to get every detail of your day prepared to capture through both still and moving memories.

The prep: Many many many phone/video calls, and every one of them absolutely necessary to capture my and my wife's ideas in as perfect context as can be done. We used Pinterest, random pictures, drone examples, and they offered so many other suggestions. Because of the high quality of communications in preparation, this led to a list so specific that we actually used their checklists to walk through with the wedding planner, venue, and DJ services. Literally, no stone unturned.

The big day: (Ill keep this short, I could write for DAYS on how amazing they were) They arrived early. They arrived prepared. They brought help. They communicated beyond expectations. Nothing goes perfectly, and because of their attention to detail and preparation, they were able to stay flexible, pitch in to keep us on time and focused, and more importantly keep an eye on OUR priorities to get every shot that we wanted through the chaos of it all.

The outcome: Amazing pictures. Amazing videos. The family was floored with the turnaround time of getting us the videos and photos. We have so many great pictures, that it is taking forever to get the album, which is a great problem to have. I can offer my highest recommendation and appreciation for the level of service Billy, Taylor and their team provided for my wife and I.

Expenses: Although not the cheapest, I can honestly say that the value was well beyond expectation and worth every, single, cent. The most benefit comes with the combined video and photo services package because you really do get truly complimentary services that take different perspectives across the board to get the perfect shots in the limited amount of time available. We had multiple choices and angles from each pose, which we are very appreciative of. Weather was inconsistent and would have made some shots hard to accept if we didn't get a different angle. If I would have used separate photo and video services, the amount of collaboration and coordination needed to film both at once would have been extremely difficult. WHS is a true team and transitioned from photo to video seamlessly, even working simultaneously, where possible.

The best decision I have ever made. Besides my wife. This is a close #2.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Whole Heart Studios 14
    Whole Heart Studios 15
    Whole Heart Studios 16

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

We LOVED working with Whole Heart Studios! From the beginning they were responsive, professional, and easy to work with. Our engagement shoot with Taylor and Billy was so much fun! They took their time and made sure to take our suggested aesthetic in mind while directing us to not look extremely awkward.
    Our wedding was shot by Taylor and Alex. They were able to get through all of the pictures we wanted efficiently without making us feel rushed. I loved that they took our ideas and got creative with their own based on our venue. They worked around some obstacles (like multiple narrow docks and a ceremony crowd that stood the whole time) with ease.
    If you want high quality professional full service photographers at a reasonable price who also happen to be awesome people, book these guys!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Whole Heart Studios Price Rates

Whole Heart Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events
    Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

What can I say about Taylor and Billy?! Their eye for detail, the consistency in their professionalism, and their fun personality are just the beginnings of the joys that they are. Their work is marvelous in showcasing the details, the couples, the families, and the love. Having recommended them numerous amounts of times to my clients, I am never disappointed when I have the honor to work with them.

• Nikki Schell Photography
    Nikki Schell Photography Wedding Photographers

Whole Heart Studios is such a phenomenal team! In November 2017, I had the opportunity to meet and work alongside Taylor and Billy who were just so great. We were able to coordinate together to get the shots we all needed while also being cognizant to not get in each others shots (which can be tough when there are so many cameras)! They absolutely know what they're doing when it comes to capturing the moments that matter on your big day and are so great at telling the story of your wedding through their editing! I was able to see the teaser video they created for the wedding we worked on together and it had me in tears! It was so, so beautiful and I cannot wait to see the full version (I imagine I'll be blubbering like a baby)! As a vendor I'd love to work with Whole Heart Studios again in the future and I know any couple would be lucky to have them capture their wedding day!

• Padonia Park Club
    Padonia Park Club Country Club Weddings

Billy and Taylor are always a pleasure to work with as they are both extremely friendly, welcoming, and fun to work with! They are on top of what is going on and take the most gorgeous wedding and engagement photos. We look forward to continuing to build a relationship with them!

• Arlington, 22202 See on map
    4439006056 (Other Phone Number)
    4439006056 (Fax Number)