Arlington, VA 22202 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Whole Heart Studios

Welcome to Whole Heart Studios! We are a DMV based wedding photography and videography company that offers a traditional, yet fun and creative style that captures special moments at the most incredible events. Working together to ensure that we capture footage to create amazing highlight films that convey both beauty and real life, Whole Heart Studios believes in providing an enjoyable experience filled with excitement and laughter on your wedding day!

Follow Whole Heart Studios on

22 Reviews for Whole Heart Studios

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/19/2019

Beyond amazing

Words can not express how amazing the Whole Heart Studios Team is. My husband and I hired them for both our full day wedding videography and our whole day wedding photography team! We had 2 amazing photographers and 2 amazing videographers and we are so happy with how everything turned out. They are so fun and easy to work with and while on your wedding day of course everything can't always go as you plan and schedule it but the entire team was extremely flexible and my husband and I trusted them in last minute decisions and we were so happy we did that. Billy, Taylor and their team are true professionals who really put their couples first and we can't thank them enough for going above and beyond for our wedding!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Jacqueline · Married on 10/12/2019

The Best Addition to our Day!

I honestly cannot explain how great Taylor was throughout the whole wedding process! One of my relatives gave me the advice to make sure you got along with your photographer as they'll be with you all day long. I also got the advice that its better if the videographer and photographer work well together so that they work as one rather than against each other so we hired Whole Heart Studios for both our photography and videography package and honestly could not be happier with how everything turned out!
    Taylor scheduled a "Skype" call to learn more about us as a couple and to make sure that we would "click" and I immediately knew she was the best choice. She helped us throughout the whole process including making sure not only what types of photos we wanted taken, but also how we would like them to be edited. She had us fill out a whole sheet about what was important to capture and what "family shots" we would need. She also helped with the day of timeline. I was deadset against a "first look" and unlike other photographers I had talked to she didn't try to argue this with me and instead helped us plan out the day to maximize photo and guest time!
    When it came to the day of Taylor and her team were a great addition to the day. We had hired a second photographer and videographer through her and the whole team really made the day even more fun then it already was. They had us, our families, and our bridal party laughing the whole day! (7:30 AM-10 PM). But at the same time they let us enjoy the day and weren't so prominent at the reception where they took away from the day!
    Before we even got to our honeymoon we had over ten " sneak peek" photos and fell in love. Having them this quickly also allowed us to get thank you notes ordered for the guests. The full album came about 2.5 months after our wedding which may seem like a long time but it was perfect because we got to relive the day all over again (We also got married in the fall which we know now is the busiest time for weddings). Taylor also edited out this extremely large wooden flag that unexpectedly took over the whole church stairs and then also dropped everything when we asked to get two family photos early so we could use them as Christmas gifts! In total there ended up being over 800 photos that were all different and captured so many events throughout the night.
    The videography was also amazing. We received a one minute "Preview" video a few months after the wedding which was the perfect highlight to the day and a few weeks later received the 7 minute "full" video which I cannot stop watching and cry at every time. It really showed how great of a day we had. Lastly we paid a little extra for the "full footage" which ended up being so much more than we expected! It had a full video of the WHOLE ceremony, ALL the speeches, the Dances, and then all the other fun (including dance floor shenanigans). It's so great to see the full day through everyone elses' eyes and was such a great compliment.
    We really cannot recommend Taylor and her team more! They will not only enhance your day, but will provide the most perfect invaluable keepsakes ! If they're available for your date hire them now!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Hannah · Married on 09/21/2019

Worth Every Penny

The Whole Heart Studios team was a dream team on my wedding day! Taylor and Billy took so much time and effort to understand exactly what we were looking for, and were able to execute so wonderfully! The team that came to support them were so friendly and easy to work with making wedding worries completely disappear; all things were handled so professionally and personably! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Whole Heart Studios Pricing

Whole Heart Studios Price Rates

Whole Heart Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4600
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Tilly + Teal Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

What can I say about Taylor and Billy?! Their eye for detail, the consistency in their professionalism, and their fun personality are just the beginnings of the joys that they are. Their work is marvelous in showcasing the details, the couples, the families, and the love. Having recommended them numerous amounts of times to my clients, I am never disappointed when I have the honor to work with them.

• Nikki Schell Photography Wedding Photographers

Whole Heart Studios is such a phenomenal team! In November 2017, I had the opportunity to meet and work alongside Taylor and Billy who were just so great. We were able to coordinate together to get the shots we all needed while also being cognizant to not get in each others shots (which can be tough when there are so many cameras)! They absolutely know what they're doing when it comes to capturing the moments that matter on your big day and are so great at telling the story of your wedding through their editing! I was able to see the teaser video they created for the wedding we worked on together and it had me in tears! It was so, so beautiful and I cannot wait to see the full version (I imagine I'll be blubbering like a baby)! As a vendor I'd love to work with Whole Heart Studios again in the future and I know any couple would be lucky to have them capture their wedding day!

• Padonia Park Club Country Club Weddings

Billy and Taylor are always a pleasure to work with as they are both extremely friendly, welcoming, and fun to work with! They are on top of what is going on and take the most gorgeous wedding and engagement photos. We look forward to continuing to build a relationship with them!

• Arlington, 22202 See on map
    4439006056 (Other Phone Number)
    4439006056 (Fax Number)
    24 hours
    Location of (Whole Heart Studios)