Compass Studios

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Compass Studios is a wedding day photography and videography service based out of Reston, Virginia. Compass Studios is a hassle-free, small company that is professional, easy to work with, artistic, and affordable without sacrificing quality. This team is here to provide you with beautifully edited photos and videos of one of the most important days of your life. Utilizing a timeless editing style and offering unmatched quality, Compass Studios can help you document every magical moment of your big day.

Compass Studios can provide your wedding photos and videos digitally. Some of the professional videography services that they offer include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-dates
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Nicole Mccarthy
    Nicole Getting married on 05/01/2024

Extremely Talented!

Katie and Ryan are the FULL PACKAGE team! We choose their photo/video package and definitely didn't go wrong.

Every step of the planning process was made so easy by having knowledgeable vendors. Katie was so helpful with our day of timeline. We had 2 engagement shoots with them and they were both so much fun and the photos are beautiful! I can't wait to get the rest of our photos and our video back!
  • Autumn
    Autumn D. Married on 06/11/2022

Incredible Videography!!

I could not be happier with my wedding video from Compass Studios! My husband was a little on the fence about hiring a videographer since we had already spent so much on other vendors. We opted for one of the less expensive videography packages and were STUNNED by the results. Erin was a joy to work with on the day of and Katie was excellent to communicate with during the entire process. Everyone will tell you that your wedding day will go by in a blur, but I never believed it. I’m so glad I decided to hire Compass as my videographer because everyone is completely right! The wedding day was magical—and crazy! Watching our video helps me remember all of the joy and love from that day, and it’s so fun to see different moments that I missed while doing other bride things! I also love that we received the raw footage as well, so we can truly have all of our memories from our wedding forever. My husband even told me that he was so glad that I pushed to hired a videographer because the content we received back from Compass was so special. I cannot recommend Katie, Erin, and everyone at Compass studios enough! If you’re looking for a high quality and affordable videography team, look no further! I would give them a million stars if I could.
  • Allison
    Allison A. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing video experience!

Compass was so great to work with for our wedding videography. They are super responsive and have great options for varying levels of service at very reasonable prices! I loved that we got an edited highlight video as well as the raw footage. It's great to be able to look back at speeches, the ceremony, etc. in full! Andrew was awesome to work with at the wedding on the day of - he made everyone very comfortable and captured all of the most important moments of our day. Highly recommend this vendor!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Reston Reston, VA, 20191
Location of (Compass Studios)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding