Nikki Schell Photography

Washington, DC View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Nikki Schell is a wedding photographer in the DC metro area, serving client across the country and internationally. With a focus on genuine real moments, laughter, joy, color, and emotion, Nikki is able to capture wedding days flawlessly, leaving couples with wonderful images of their day! Getting to know the couples she works with is one of Nikki's favorite parts of the booking process because it helps her know how to best serve them!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Annie M. Married on 12/03/2021

Nikki is the real deal

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Nikki multiple times over the last few years for my sister’s wedding, my engagement photos, and most recently for my own wedding. Not only is she insanely talented, but she is a calming voice during potentially chaotic situations. She has a way of making EVERYONE comfortable in front of the camera. Her fun personality and positive energy is contagious and it really comes through in her photos. I can’t say enough good things about her. Her 2nd shooter at my wedding was Caity Kramer who was also incredibly nice and talented. They made a great team and I was lucky to have them there to capture the special day.
    Jennifer B. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Photographer - Must Hire!

We cannot say enough good things about Nikki! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and her work is incredible! My husband and I don’t take a lot of photos and can be camera shy, but Nikki made us feel comfortable in front of the camera for our engagement and wedding photos. During the entire process Nikki was so accommodating, very communicative, personable, helped create a timeline (and multiple variations too) to ensure we got to squeeze in everything and captured all the important moments. I literally cried relieving our wedding day when looking through our photos. Nikki turned around the photos quickly (over 1,000 photos!) and really went above and beyond. We are so excited to have Nikki capture our future photos too! If you’re thinking of hiring Nikki Schell for an upcoming wedding/event or mini session, stop right now and book her! We promise you will not be disappointed!
  • Erica
    Erica W. Married on 04/06/2021

Most Amazing Photographer!

Nikki is the BEST! I am so happy that I found her! She was recommended to me by a friend whose friend used her. Nikki was so responsive and flexible! She stuck with me during multiple date changes due to covid and we even did a couple's shoot before the wedding. It was so amazing to meet her before the wedding.

She has the type of personality that makes you feel so comfortable and makes you feel like you've known her forever as a friend!

My wedding was on June 4th, 2021 and she had previews on June 7th! They are STUNNING!!!!

If you are thinking about using Nikki, DO IT!!!! Photos are AMAZING! Her second shooter, Rachel, was also amazing and super friendly! They were both able to put my anxiety at ease! :)

I cannot pick a favorite photo because I love them all! Nikki and Rachel captured the night so beautifully! I am looking forward to seeing the whole album!
  • illustration stars

Nikki Schell Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Whole Heart Studios Whole Heart Studios Wedding Videographers

We had the pleasure of working alongside Nikki at a wedding in November of 2017. Nikki was an absolute joy to be around and work with. Her willingness to work together (she was the photographer and we were the videographers on this day) to ensure that the couple was well taken care of was amazing. Nikki worked with us and communicated perfectly throughout the day so that we were able to have time with the couple to get our footage for their film. Without question, Nikki even helped us when it was needed and we were able to get the same shots simultaneously to even save time and maximize efficiency on the day. Nikki captures beautiful images and from what we were able to see, she always gives 100%. Her sweet and always positive attitude is radiant and we would gladly work with her again. We definitely recommend Nikki and her team.

Washington, DC, 22203
Location of (Nikki Schell Photography)

Nikki Schell Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nikki Schell Photography include in the starting price?

Nikki Schell Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nikki Schell Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nikki Schell Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nikki Schell Photography offer?

Nikki Schell Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Nikki Schell Photography offer?

Nikki Schell Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Nikki Schell Photography offer for wedding events?

Nikki Schell Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Nikki Schell Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nikki Schell Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Nikki Schell Photography offer?

Nikki Schell Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding