Fairy Godmother Events

Laurel, Maryland, Laurel, MD 20708 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Fairy Godmother Events

New to WeddingWire but experienced within the Industry. Please visit our website for reviews and more information.

Fairy Godmother Events is an experienced wedding and event planning company based out of Laurel, Maryland that serves couples all over Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia. Their ultimate goal is to make your wedding-day dreams come true. They offer full planning, decor consultation, venue recommendations, day-of coordination and more. Fairy Godmother Events prides themselves on their professionalism, warm demeanor and ability to bring your vision to life.

This full-service event planning company has over 18 years of experience in the industry. Kadzo West, the owner of this passionate company, employs a talented team who believe that no detail is too small, and no concept is too large to handle. They use a holistic approach when partnering with other vendors, and only work with those that share their passion for customer service and attention to detail. If you don't know where to start, they offer hour-long consultations to help you determine your individual needs and preferences. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Fairy Godmother Events 5
Fairy Godmother Events 6

Tyra Russell · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Best Planner in DC

Kadzo is amazing. She takes time to understand what you want and creates a day around that guidanc. She was truly the best decision we made!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Day of coordinator

I hired Kadzo as the day of coordinator for my wedding this past weekend. From my initial conversation with Kadzo I had very good vibes. She made me feel comfortable and gave me advice of what to look for in a day of coordinator, even if I chose not to go with her. We had our initial consultation and leading up to the wedding that she was always available by email and/or text in case I had questions or concerns. Or needed advice on something for the wedding. The day of the wedding went so smoothly. Everything was so beautiful. She and her assistant Rachel (whom she included later at no additional charge) were great. They worked well with the day of coordinator that was provided by my venue. I am so thankful to them in helping my make my day perfect. I will definitely use them for future events.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Fairy Godmother Events Pricing

Fairy Godmother Events Price Rates

Fairy Godmother Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3