Fairy Godmother Events

Rockville, MD View map Visit website

$5,000 Package Price

Fairy Godmother Events, based out of Rockville, Maryland, is a wedding planning and design service. The staff here, led by Kadzo West, has years of experience in the events industry. They understand all of the work that goes into planning every last detail of such an important day and hope to bring each client's dream to life. This company serves to-be-weds across northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC.

Fairy Godmother Events can assist couples in a multitude of ways, depending on what they need. They can begin with an hour-long consultation where to-be-weds can discuss their ideas and vision for the big day. This can include a custom balloon garland and mouth-watering dessert table. They offer day-of coordination, partial planning, and full-service planning. Other services on offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Concept design and execution
  • Timeline creation and direction
  • Vendor management
  • Guest-list management
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brionna
    Brionna J. Married on 10/09/2021

Truly a miracle worker!

The name says it all. Kadzo and Niassa are an absolute dream team and the way they saved my event was nothing short of an act of magic.

If there are such things as guardian angels, I would not be surprised if Kadzo was secretly one of them. No matter the how great the ask, she took care of it, sometimes before I could even ask it!

I have never met someone so professional and polite that still could get things done from anyone she spoke to! I think I cried more reflecting on how perfect she made the wedding than I did during my own vows.

Without her my DIY wedding would have ended up on one of those wedding disaster/fail shows on TLC no doubt.

We only got the day of coordination package and are absolutely kicking ourselves we didn't invest in the full coordination. DO NOT BE LIKE US. Put your wedding in her hands from jump and watch her work her magic. You will not be disappointed!

-The Parks
    Craig Married on 10/09/2021

Exceptional Service! Dream Wedding Coordinator!

Kadzo and her assistant Niassa made our dream wedding come true. I was so impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, and organization.

She arrived early on our wedding day to get started. I was really worried about getting everything setup and Kadzo took the stress off immediately. She had me walkthrough what needed to be finished and she went to work! After ensuring that the catering, event space, and the bride & groom (aka me) were ready, we moved into getting the day started with the ceremony.

Kadzo and Niassa ensured that the event went flawlessly, including breakdown.
    I found her service to be an exceptional value! Kadzo brought so much to our dream wedding. I will recommend her to all of my friends and family. Absolutely exceptional!! +5 stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Fairy Godmother Events 1
Discount

Save 10% on our Day of Coordination Package as we launch our Wedding Wire page! We can't wait to help you celebrate!

Rockville, Maryland Rockville, MD, 20852
1-833-346-3462
Location of (Fairy Godmother Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding