Fairy Godmother Events Reviews

Fairy Godmother Events 6
Fairy Godmother Events 7

Cynthia Pérez · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Kadzo is awesome

When I first contacted Kadzo she was very responsive and willing to assist me with all my questions. When we finally spoke over the phone she was very professional, straightforward and down to earth. She was very honest and gave me her honest opinion and recommendations. I highly recommended her for your event.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Tyra Russell · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Best Planner in DC

Kadzo is amazing. She takes time to understand what you want and creates a day around that guidanc. She was truly the best decision we made!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Jordana

Jordana · Married on 05/26/2019

We Could All Use a Fairy Godmother Like Kadzo

Kadzo was an absolute dream to work with from beginning to end. I hired her and her team to be a day-of coordinator and decorator and she went above and beyond to make sure my vision was executed perfectly for the wedding. She patiently fielded lots of questions at all hours, and was always responsive and positive. She had great advice and great taste. I was nervous that getting a coordinator would cost an arm and a leg, but it was all very reasonable and well worth the expense. We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the wedding was. I enthusiastically recommend her without any reservations.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Day of coordinator

I hired Kadzo as the day of coordinator for my wedding this past weekend. From my initial conversation with Kadzo I had very good vibes. She made me feel comfortable and gave me advice of what to look for in a day of coordinator, even if I chose not to go with her. We had our initial consultation and leading up to the wedding that she was always available by email and/or text in case I had questions or concerns. Or needed advice on something for the wedding. The day of the wedding went so smoothly. Everything was so beautiful. She and her assistant Rachel (whom she included later at no additional charge) were great. They worked well with the day of coordinator that was provided by my venue. I am so thankful to them in helping my make my day perfect. I will definitely use them for future events.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Candice

Candice Bowie · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Venue Decorations

Kadzo was extremely professional and skilled with decorating my wedding venue. She literally worked a miracle by transforming a lackluster venue into a beautiful reception hall. I recommend her highly for your next event.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Fairy Godmother Events 8
    Fairy Godmother Events 9

Natosha Solarin · Married on 02/28/2019

For short notice and limited time, she was able to delivery everything that was needed for me on my day.

I appreciate her quick responses and timelines. Her professionalism was superb and I would use her again for something I have in the future. She is highly recommend with me.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Barbara Henderson · Married on 12/01/2018

Fairy God Mother Events Makes Dreams Come True

I was the wedding coordinator for a wedding for over 200 people and needed someone to set up the reception and decorate the church for the wedding! Fairy God Mother Events magically appeared and bought the bride and groom’s vision to life and helped to make lasting memories.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Fairy Godmother Events 10
    Fairy Godmother Events 11
    Fairy Godmother Events 12
    Fairy Godmother Events 13

Mary Beth · Married on 11/11/2018

Responsive, capable, problem-solver!

Kadzo was a godsend! We were planning a destination wedding w/ a planner overseas, and hired Kadzo to help plan/execute a reception back in the States after the wedding. We were so stressed about the wedding, that I needed someone to plan the reception pretty much on their own (with our input of course), and Kadzo did that. She was very responsive, transparent, and got things done. Friends and family even told me after the reception how wonderful, friendly, and professional she was. My mom said, "She came up to me and chatted and hugged me like we'd known each other for years!" Even at the end of the evening, as she was starting to clean up, she was awesomely stealthy - folding up a few chairs, stopping to chat with people, picking up a few things, mingling some more, etc. It was so subtle, which I loved. I felt in very capable, competent hands the whole time, which i s the biggest compliment I can give. Her assistant was great, too! I would definitely hire her again and recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Beth · Married on 10/05/2018

Created a Beautiful Space!!

I had the pleasure of working with Kadzo when I volunteered to help a good friend by being her wedding day organizer. I am not a professional, but thankfully Kadzo is! She was on time, did more than she promised, and did it better than we could have imagined. If I lived in Maryland, she would be my go to planner/decorator!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

T. Himes · Married on 06/08/2019

An Elegant Baby Shower!!

In a word ....lovely! From start to finish my experience with Fairy God Mother was both professional and heart-warming. I have enlisted the help of many event planners in the past and I must say, the experience, the attention to details, pleasant conversations with Fairy God Mother was BY FAR the best yet!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Fairy Godmother Events 14
    Fairy Godmother Events 15
    Fairy Godmother Events 16
    Fairy Godmother Events 17
    Fairy Godmother Events 18

Paije Martin · Married on 05/05/2019

A must have for your event!

We had a rainy wedding, which always makes this more challenging. Even with the rain the crew set everything up, and made last minute changes to accommodate the weather, they even ran to Michaels and Home Depot at the last minute. They stayed an hour late to help out the caterer to make sure everything was done for my wedding. I am still so relieved I found them! Kadzo was especially helpful. She was very detail oriented and thorough.

Sent on 05/08/2019