All The Dainty Details

Alexandria, Alexandria, VA 22306 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About All The Dainty Details

All The Dainty Details, Inc. is a professional wedding planner company located in Alexandria, Virginia. Offering wedding planning services to couples in the local area, the company also extends said services to those throughout Washington, D.C. and Maryland.

It’s the attention to detail, ability to create moments that evoke couple’s personal style, and warm, caring customer service that will make your wedding unlike any other. Most importantly, with our experience, we can be your ‘partner in planning’ to navigate through all planning tasks, so you are free to enjoy the process of planning your momentous celebration. So, breathe. Take in the moment. Allow us to bring together the main essentials and of course, all the dainty details, to craft an environment that will serve as the setting of your life long memories.

Please contact us to learn more about our current offerings and availability. We look forward to speaking with you!

Follow All The Dainty Details on
Dress
Dress

20 Reviews for All The Dainty Details

Justine · Married on 10/05/2018

Where do I begin? Mallory is AMAZING - from the minute I spoke with her for a simple meet & greet over the phone, up until the very night of the wedding, she was sweet and super accommodating. I really felt she had our best interest in mind. We spoke about the process and I let her know my reservations about "day-of coordinators" trying to swoop in & tackle everything all at once, after seeing one of my friend's wedding mishaps with hers. She assured me that she would be there every step of the way, should I need her and that I could reach out anytime, not just weeks up to the wedding. She was super helpful, worked well with my vendors (including my florist aka my big sister who is a "no BS" type). I can go on and on, but what really matters is that she followed through her word when the day came. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING, went according to plan on the timeline. Like how does that even happen? Even my husband was impressed because he was pretty sure something would go awry. Honestly, she did the absolute best especially for such a large group (230+). Although, my mom and mother-in-law both thought she could have been a bit more vocal/ taken initiative in some other ways. But I have absolutely no regrets hiring her and if she can handle a whole room full of rowdy, outspoken Asians, and get them into place, she can definitely handle a lot.

Additionally, she offers other services, should you need it which is nice so if you don't want a full-blown wedding planner but want more than a day-of coordinator, she's your gal.

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Mallory was the best!! I really appreciated how flexible and willing she was to email me, text and meet with me whenever I had questions. She always thought of the little details I hadn't even considered. In the week leading up to our wedding, we were bracing for Hurricane Florence and she helped calm my fears and organized all the other vendors in case we had to make any last minute adjustments to the venues/schedule. THANKFULLY, the storm passed us and we had a beautiful day. The wedding day was just perfect. My sister/maid of honor and I both now consider Mallory a friend.

Mallory, thank you for everything!

Love,
    Jessica Efstathiou :)

All The Dainty Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Carl Elixir Photography
    Carl Elixir Photography Wedding Photographers

Our first time working with All the Dainty Details was very fun and fruitful. Mallory is one of the friendliest and responsible coordinator there is in the DMV area. We had no trouble communicating with her regarding our needs, she also made sure that all necessary elements are made aware to us. Choose All the Dainty Details and you will have peace of mind for your wedding day!

• Alexandria Alexandria, District of Columbia, 22306 See on map