Alexandria, Alexandria, VA 22306 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About All The Dainty Details

All The Dainty Details, Inc. is a professional wedding planner company located in Alexandria, Virginia. Offering wedding planning services to couples in the local area, the company also extends said services to those throughout Washington, D.C. and Maryland.

It’s the attention to detail, ability to create moments that evoke couple’s personal style, and warm, caring customer service that will make your wedding unlike any other. Most importantly, with our experience, we can be your ‘partner in planning’ to navigate through all planning tasks, so you are free to enjoy the process of planning your momentous celebration. So, breathe. Take in the moment. Allow us to bring together the main essentials and of course, all the dainty details, to craft an environment that will serve as the setting of your life long memories.

Please contact us to learn more about our current offerings and availability. We look forward to speaking with you!

Follow All The Dainty Details on
n5d41396 650x433 51 911815

22 Reviews for All The Dainty Details

• Sarah

Sarah Serota · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend; extremely easy to work with and made my life easy on my wedding day!

Mallory was very easy to work with. She helped put together my wedding timeline and understand everything that I wanted. She stayed on top of my vendors and responded to all of my questions right away. On my wedding day, Mallory took care of everything without having to ask me anything -- it just all magically happened and everything was perfectly executed. I don't even know if there were any issues because she took care of everything. I was able to focus 100% on my friends and family and enjoying the day instead of thinking of the logistics. She was truly great. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Kelli W · Married on 04/06/2019

Day of Coordinator

Mallory was just so amazing! Even though she was my day of coordinator she was so incredibly helpful for the few months leading up to the wedding! She was on top of everything and made my wedding day run so smoothly. She’s the best!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

All The Dainty Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Carl Elixir Photography
    Carl Elixir Photography Wedding Photographers

Our first time working with All the Dainty Details was very fun and fruitful. Mallory is one of the friendliest and responsible coordinator there is in the DMV area. We had no trouble communicating with her regarding our needs, she also made sure that all necessary elements are made aware to us. Choose All the Dainty Details and you will have peace of mind for your wedding day!

• Alexandria Alexandria, District of Columbia, 22306 See on map