Charlottesville, VA 22911 Map · Phone number

About Karissa Coffey Events

I'm a certified wedding planner offering month-of coordination services to brides. I'm located near Charlottesville, VA and happy to travel! I'm also licensed and insured. Feel free to email me at: karissacoffeyevents@gmail.com to ask questions and to schedule a free consultation. I look forward to working with you and helping you to plan your dream wedding day!

Follow Karissa Coffey Events on

Karissa Coffey Events 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/16/2019

Karissa is the BEST!

I don't have enough wonderful words to describe Karissa and how pleased we were to have her as our day of coordinator. She is a complete joy to work with through the entire process and takes any stress about day of details away. I completely trusted her after the first time we spoke and knew she was the right fit for us. She took my vision for our day made everything 100 times more beautiful and perfect than I could have ever imagined. Aside from being extremely organized and having a very concise business model, it is clear that she loves what she does and strives to give her clients exactly what they want and more! Her bubbly personality is contagious and she feels like a friend and part of your bridal party. I truly can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Karissa Coffey Events 8
    Karissa Coffey Events 9
    Karissa Coffey Events 10
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you for our perfect day, Karissa!

Karissa was so sweet and so easy to work with. She answered 100s of emails, made lots of great recommendations, and made our day-of timeline go flawlessly. I can't imagine our wedding day without Karissa there!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Donna · Married on 10/13/2018

Masterful organization

My daughter chose Karissa to organize the day of activities for her marriage at King Family Vineyards this past August. She could not have made a better decision! Karissa is so easy to get along with, has wonderful and helpful ideas and suggestions and made every aspect of the day run like clockwork! Even the last minute switchover from having everything set up inside for the ceremony due to rain to being completely moved outside again an hour before when the clouds parted and the sun came out for the rest of the evening! Her carefully thought out itinerary with every detail on paper is truly the work of a pro. It was so helpful not only for us but for all of our vendors as well. And she moved everything along down to the minute seamlessly to everyone involved. I highly recommend this skilled professional young woman.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Karissa Coffey Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2