Hannah Rose Design

Charlottesville, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hannah Rose Design is a wedding coordination company based in Charlottesville, Virginia. Hannah, the owner, has more than a decade's worth of experience working for a local wedding venue and a catering company. She then founded this business in 2021. A knowledgeable professional, Hannah offers expertise and innovative ideas to help bring a couple's vision to life.

At Hannah Rose Design, Hannah aims to craft a truly unique event while getting to know each of her clients. The professional can assist with organizing the entire wedding, with services encompassing budgeting, timelines, event design, guest-list creation, and more. The company's packages provide solutions for both the visual and logistical elements of the event. Hannah also offers options for destination wedding coordination and organizing the engagement party, rehearsal dinner, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Meghan Married on 11/19/2021

Amazing!!!

Hannah was literally THE BEST. I have recommmeded her to any and all friends / family who are getting married in the area. She was extremely responsive, easy to communicate with, thought of everything, and helped to make our day SO special. We loved our experience with her, and she’s also super nice and a wonderful human. I wish I could give her more stars!!!
  • Magen
    Magen D. Married on 10/24/2021

Best choice we made

Hannah is incredible. She is so helpful and when I could not find vendors in our budget she gave me suggestions and they all worked out amazing! She is respectful of your budget, loves what she does and really brought my vision together. She took a lot of my wedding stress away as she helped me with organization and contracts. She has a beautiful personality and you can see she really loves bringing such an important day together for her couples. She has made me feel so special from out 22 month contract to post wedding. I wouldn't have picked anyone else, she is the best.

We love you Hannah! Mag and Steve
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 10/08/2021

Hannah MADE our day!

Choosing Hannah as our wedding planner was the best decision we made for our entire wedding. She was always ten steps ahead and allowed me to relax knowing that she was there to make sure that nothing would slip through the cracks leading up to our day. Hannah was such a fun and active collaborator in designing the overall experience of the event, from furniture to food and all the tiny details in between. She helped me create an experience that felt authentic and true to me, which is so important at the end of the day. Hannah has such a calming and confident presence, and that’s exactly the kind of grounding energy you want throughout the process and on the big day. She was actively working in the background to facilitate conversations with all my vendors and involved me when needed. The wedding day was incredible because it honestly felt like putting on an event with friends at that point because I really trusted her that much. We heard from many guests how wonderful our planner was and how on top of things she was. I’ll never forget walking down the ceremony aisle only to be greeted by Hannah, waiting for us with cocktails and appetizers! My husband and I loved working with Hannah and could not recommend her more!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Hannah Dubit
Hannah Dubit
Owner

I got my start in weddings catering through college. I moved to Charlottesville in 2011 to pursue a career in hospitality and soon after started working in wedding sales at Pippin Hill Farm and Vineyards. I joined the Exchange Events and Catering team in 2017 and has spent 5 years planning weddings with them. Hannah Rose Design launched in 2021. I love working with clients to bring their vision to life. Event design is one of my passions and I can never be found far from my box of ribbons. Wedding day is one of myfavorite days from checking in vendors and setting tables to creative exits.

1105 druid avenue Unit P Charlottesville, VA, 22902
Location of (Hannah Rose Design)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding