1110 Myrtle Street, Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number

sarahgillen130copy

• Real Weddings 20

22 Reviews for Cramer Photography

Aryana · Married on 11/10/2018

I cannot recommend Sarah enough! Not only is she an incredibly gifted photographer, but she is an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment I reached out to her, she was incredibly warm and always responsive. We hired Sarah to take our engagement pictures, and at the last minute had to change the day due to weather concerns. She happily shifted her schedule to accommodate us (including shooting in two locations and taking some family shots with our parents at the end), and made the entire shoot a lot of fun. To my surprise, we never felt awkward at any point during the photo shoot because she expressed such genuine interest in us and our relationship, and gently guided us (she'd scouted out the best angles and spots in our desired locations beforehand) while keeping the conversation running to capture our natural selves. Her photos are truly breathtaking and skillfully capture the personality of the subjects. We received a bunch of previews the day after the photo shoot and received the full album two days later. We couldn't be happier or more grateful - THANK YOU, SARAH!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Anne · Married on 01/28/2017

CRAMER PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE BEST! Upon meeting Sarah Cramer Shields, she started off by asking us how we met. We appreciated that she wanted to know us as a couple before discussing wedding day logistics.
    After our first meeting, we knew that Sarah was the photographer for us. She was energetic, warm, friendly, experienced, and enthusiastic. We appreciated her professionalism and thoughtfulness leading up to our wedding day. Sarah checked in with us to hear about planning, vendors, and inquired about our “must have” shots for our wedding day. We loved her proactivity! Sarah’s positive reputation exceeds beyond her clientele. She is a loved vendor in the community with over a decade worth of experience. On our wedding day Sarah showed up on time, ready to work, and had the most enthusiastic attitude. She made us feel calm and comfortable in those nervous moments leading up to the ceremony. Her positivity also made us excited through out the day! My husband and I had a WONDERFUL time doing pre ceremony shots with our bridesmaids and groomsmen. We both felt Sarah made these group shots feel effortless and FUN. Sarah was familiar with our wedding venue. She knew how to utilize every aspect of the property to add versatility in pictures. She had fantastic recommendations which provided a story through photography. Looking back we felt we got to see our entire wedding day. Sarah and her second shooter, Ashley Cox were a JOY to work with. While they exemplified the highest level of professionalism, they felt like our dear friends. Your wedding day is emotional and intimate. Sarah and Ashley were able to share in our joy, while being nonintrusive. From beginning to end Sarah exceeded our expectations. Her beautiful personality combined with her professionalism makes her a force to be reckoned with. She captured the beauty of our wedding day in every way. My husband and I cherish the work Sarah Cramer Shields did, and will continue to through out our lives!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2013

Sarah is completely amazing! I first met Sarah a few years ago when I hired her to take some headshots for me, having seen her photos from friends' weddings and other portrait sessions she'd done. It was such a positive experience I swore I would have her be my wedding photographer when the time came. And she was - my husband and I were lucky enough to have her take both our engagement photos and our wedding photos! Sarah is bubbly, energetic, friendly, and has such a creative eye. She truly loves talking to and getting to know her clients and, because of that, it's like your best friend is there taking your photos so you're completely at ease and yourself. She captured our precious moments so perfectly; you hope to have at least one perfect portrait from your wedding, and we're lucky to have so many to choose from! We are so thankful we chose Sarah to capture our special day. We highly recommend her - she's fantastic!

Sent on 05/11/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jason Keefer Photography
    Jason Keefer Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is such a delight to be around. I love her personality; she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Her disposition transcends into her photography. Her images are vibrant, real, and beautiful. Jason and I recommend her highly. - Tammy Keefer

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends Cramer Photography for that special occasion. Visit them online. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• 1110 Myrtle Street Charlottesville, 22902 See on map