Cramer Photography

www.cramerphoto.com

• Katelyn
    Katelyn H. Married on 10/11/2020

Best wedding photographer!

Sarah is so much fun to work with! I am not someone who necessarily feels at ease in front of a camera, but Sarah went out of her way to talk to us and get to know us during our engagement shoot and our wedding. We felt totally comfortable with her and had a blast both days! Not only is she fun to be around, but her photography is amazing. She has a great eye for composition and she got Josh and I out of our comfort zone a few times with amazing results. It rained on our wedding day, and I dreaded taking photos outside because I was worried about getting my hair/makeup and dress messed up, but Sarah found some great opportunities for some outdoor shots. She was right, the rain adds a very special element to the photos. My husband Josh and I can't recommend Sarah enough and we are looking forward to hopefully having her photograph us again in the future!
  • Caroline
    Caroline P. Married on 06/20/2020

Best photographer EVER!

Sarah Cramer Shields is the best!!! She photographed my wedding, and she made every part of the day so amazing! Due to COVID, we ended up having a small backyard wedding instead of the large wedding that we originally planned, and Sarah was SO accommodating and supportive throughout the whole process. Not only did she capture every part of the day so perfectly and create the most beautiful photos, she also just radiated happiness and positivity during the whole evening! She made our wedding feel so special and fun! I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone and everyone who is looking for a photographer!!
  • Aryana
    Aryana Married on 11/10/2018
    I cannot recommend Sarah enough! Not only is she an incredibly gifted photographer, but she is an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment I reached out to her, she was incredibly warm and always responsive. We hired Sarah to take our engagement pictures, and at the last minute had to change the day due to weather concerns. She happily shifted her schedule to accommodate us (including shooting in two locations and taking some family shots with our parents at the end), and made the entire shoot a lot of fun. To my surprise, we never felt awkward at any point during the photo shoot because she expressed such genuine interest in us and our relationship, and gently guided us (she'd scouted out the best angles and spots in our desired locations beforehand) while keeping the conversation running to capture our natural selves. Her photos are truly breathtaking and skillfully capture the personality of the subjects. We received a bunch of previews the day after the photo shoot and received the full album two days later. We couldn't be happier or more grateful - THANK YOU, SARAH!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

37 photos · 11/23/2019
  • Henry & Jenn
    20 photos · 09/25/2011

Jason Keefer Photography Jason Keefer Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is such a delight to be around. I love her personality; she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Her disposition transcends into her photography. Her images are vibrant, real, and beautiful. Jason and I recommend her highly. - Tammy Keefer

DesignBands.com DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends Cramer Photography for that special occasion. Visit them online. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

1110 Myrtle Street Charlottesville, 22902
Location of (Cramer Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding