DesignBands.com

Los Angeles, CA View map

We take great pride in producing products which people hold near and dear to their hearts and cherish in a lifetime of commitment passed down from generation to generation...

We are located in the heart of the "Jewelry District" in Los Angeles, California. With over twenty-five years of dedication to research, sketch, design and craft, we have been a trusted manufacturing and distributing source for both wholesale and retail jewelry stores from all over the United States.

Our mission is to promptly manufacture the highest quality wedding bands at affordable prices and continuously focus on satisfying our customers' needs and consistently striving to exceed their expectations. We achieve this by maintaining practices that stress long-term relationships between our company and our customers, the integration of technology, human resources, and a strong commitment to helping our team members reach their full potential.

Sincerely,
DesignBands.com

SoCal NOW, Southern California's premiere lifestyle television show features DesignBands.com on their Weddings segment as the go-to online store for unique and affordable Wedding Bands... (Hosted by, Sergia Louise Anderson).

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Antique Wedding Bands
Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

Alyssa Married on 11/28/2015
    Very pleased with the quality of this ring. My husband loves it!
  • User2463523 2+ years ago
    They were great to work with. When we ordered online there was a glitch and we ended up with 2 different orders for the exact same thing. They called to see if we really wanted 2 orders and corrected it immediately. They were very quick and the ring was exactly what we were looking for!
    Michelle Married on 06/12/2015
    Everything from beginning to end was perfect! Ordering was a breeze, got here very quick even though I had not chosen express mail, they mailed it with 2 day delivery. I thought I had gotten the perfect size for my fiancé and it turned out I had gotten it just a bit too small. Since I had ordered the Tungsten band, a chill ran through my body because I knew there was NO way to get the same ring re sized. I would have to order another ring. I called customer service and spoke to Gary, explained the situation and asked if maybe, just maybe they had sent me a smaller size than I had ordered by mistake, hoping this had been the case. Gary was extremely nice and patient, taking the time to explain how to test a ring's size using a 5 cent coin. We checked and sure enough, I had made the mistake. Called Gary back and told him it had in fact been my fault. He completely understood, placed another order over the phone and gave me a discount on the second band, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS MY FAULT!! They are awesome!! Hopefully, I won't need to buy many more wedding bands, hehehehe but for those of you that are looking for an honest and dedicated team working with quality items, DesignBands is the place!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

DesignBands.com 1
Discount
Receive an additional 5% discount on any wedding band purchase. Use Coupon Code: WeddingWire5
DesignBands.com 2
Gift
DesignBands.com offers free ring engraving with every wedding band purchase.
DesignBands.com 3
Gift
DesignBands.com offers an elegant cherry wooden ring box free of charge, with every purchase.

Sash Couture Sash Couture Wedding Dresses

just saying...fun fun fun

PartyGirl PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

Avalon Music - DUPE Avalon Music - DUPE Wedding Musicians

Great site for a custom wedding ring!

Los Angeles

Monday-Friday / 10:00am-6:00pm. (PST)
Location of (DesignBands.com)