37 Reviews for DesignBands.com

Custom Wed. Bands (2)
37 DesignBands.com Reviews

Very pleased with the quality of this ring. My husband loves it!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

They were great to work with. When we ordered online there was a glitch and we ended up with 2 different orders for the exact same thing. They called to see if we really wanted 2 orders and corrected it immediately. They were very quick and the ring was exactly what we were looking for!

Profile Picture User6045509, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Everything from beginning to end was perfect! Ordering was a breeze, got here very quick even though I had not chosen express mail, they mailed it with 2 day delivery. I thought I had gotten the perfect size for my fiancé and it turned out I had gotten it just a bit too small. Since I had ordered the Tungsten band, a chill ran through my body because I knew there was NO way to get the same ring re sized. I would have to order another ring. I called customer service and spoke to Gary, explained the situation and asked if maybe, just maybe they had sent me a smaller size than I had ordered by mistake, hoping this had been the case. Gary was extremely nice and patient, taking the time to explain how to test a ring's size using a 5 cent coin. We checked and sure enough, I had made the mistake. Called Gary back and told him it had in fact been my fault. He completely understood, placed another order over the phone and gave me a discount on the second band, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS MY FAULT!! They are awesome!! Hopefully, I won't need to buy many more wedding bands, hehehehe but for those of you that are looking for an honest and dedicated team working with quality items, DesignBands is the place!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

As I'm sure many people know, what you see online is not what you get after you placed your order. My order through Design Bands was no different. No photo could ever portray the beauty and quality of the ring we received!!!!! My fiance and I searched many jewelry stores and websites only to find the same designs at high prices. Then I found Design Bands by accident while doing a google search. So many designs, so many choices!!!! We actually spent a few days trying to decide which one to choose, as it was hard to narrow down all the choices. The customer service was excellent, the shipping fast, and the quality of the ring was better quality, in my opinion, than what was being offered in jewelry stores. I have, and will continue to recommend Design Bands to all my friends. Thank you so much Design Bands, and a very special thank you to Gary, for working with me on delivery date that fit my work schedule.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

If you're looking for non-traditional metals for your wedding ring, go to this website! Great service, great prices, great flexibility. One suggestion: get sized and stick with your size. I went with a size 4 instead of a 4.5 because all they had was a 4 or a 5 in that ring. It was too small. But we found the same exact ring on Amazon, ordered it, and shipped it to them, and they engraved it for just 20 bucks. Gary is awesome. Talk to Gary.

Profile Picture Merci, 12/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We found wedding bands in a local jewelry store for $3250.00. We found the exact same bands on designband.com for $1150.00. There was a better selection of designs, colors, and engraving was free! We couldn't be happier with our purchase. I would definitely buy from here again!

Profile Picture Lynn, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I'm so impressed with the quality of the ring and the excellent customer service.

Profile Picture Kristine, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I highly, HIGHLY recommend DesignBands when purchasing wedding bands and other items they may offer. I initially ordered the incorrect size of my husband's wedding band and was contacted by Gary B. to review my (somewhat terrible in my eyes) situation. He IMMEDIATELY assisted me in obtaining the correct band without delay. Gary's professionalism and his urgent response to my error is unmatched. DesignBands is Number 1 in my book. I would never go anywhere else. If you are even considering them - don't. Just let them take care of you. They will do it without ANY hesitation and leave you completely satisfied.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 4/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great communication , I LOVE my ring. I actually found myself jumping up and downa nd giggling when i recieved it. ( thank goodness i was home alone at the time ) Fast, easy no hassles with a great product at the end

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The ordering of the ring was fast and easy. Gary was very communicative and helpful. Turns out we ordered too large and he quickly exchanged it. After the wedding, when my husband lost his band snorkeling on our honeymoon, I was able to contact Gary and have a replacement send and waiting for us when returned from our honeymoon.

This has been the best online purchasing experience I have ever had and would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User2846426, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I was leary about ordering any kind of jewelry off the internet but twice I have ordered from Design Bands and twice I have received beautiful rings within days. I received email updates quickly. The process was wonderful both times. One of the best consumer experiences I've had. The rings are beautiful and the prices are better than i've found anywhere else.

Profile Picture carla, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

This was my thank you note to the staff at Design bands.com IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THEM GO FOR IT WITH CONFIDENCE! "I just want to thank you for your AMAZING customer service and quality products! This is hands down the most positive online purchase experience I have had and for something so significant and important, that means a lot. Your staff was accommodating and extremely helpful when I needed to adjust my inscription (20 min after submitting order) and even assisted me in inserting the proper characters since my inscription was in Portuguese. It was class and value that made you a front-runner among the multitude of pages that I saw, but it was the fact that engraving symbols and characters was not only doable... but FREE. No other company that I saw included the option for symbols or gave the option to choose font. I received my ring in two days. I am ecstatic about my purchase and buying experience with your company. You have our genuine thanks!"

Profile Picture JENNIFER, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I just received my husband to be's wedding band and I couldn't be happier. I ordered after 3pm on Thursday night, and received the package Saturday morning. It was correct, and came with a lovely wooden box. The lifetime warranty on the Tungsten sold me really, as this is the only online site I found that had a decent warranty. I had it engraved, with very specific comments added and it was no problem and came out beautifully. The price was amazing, and a short search online gave me a coupon as well.

The one and only "drawback" is that inside it does have an engraving of the quality of tungsten. It's great that I know the quality, but at the same time it does ruin the asthetic of the added engraving. It's a nitpicky OCD thing, really. Overall I really love it, my fiancee loved it, and I would 150% recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/18/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

After viewing several online vendors for our wedding bands I did not hesitate to purchase it from Designbands. The rings we chose were unique, came in a very beautiful cherry wood box and were at half the price of the other sites! Too good to be true I thought, but sometimes you must just trust in the vendors. I did just this, the timings for the bands were very tight - but they delivered, and our bands are absolutely beautiful! Thank you Gary :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/14/12, 12 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

WONDERFUL!! Very convenient and a pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture LaShonda, 3/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Great selection of jewelry and as or more competitive than anywhere else we considered (big box jewelry chains, Costco/ Sam's, other web jewelers). Value was excellent. We were very impressed with the presentation of the bands upon delivery.

Customer service was OUTSTANDING. Gary answered every question we had along the way quickly and more than competently. But the best part was the customer service we were provided when the bands weren't quite how we thought they'd be from the picture online and the description. We initially ordered bands that had a laser-cut effect. We felt the bands varied in appearance in person versus the picture. A few days after receiving the band and seeing how it looked with my engagement ring it grew on me tremendously and I have since received a number of compliments on the pairing. My husband had his band changed (thanks to the great customer service) and loves it (he's also received a number of compliments--it looks great on him).

We recommend and will be using designbands.com again in the future!

Profile Picture JoAnne, 1/5/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I can't say enough about my positive experience with Gary at Design Bands. He created a custom design wedding band for me, which I love. And, his customer service and follow-up have been absolutely stellar. I accidentally damaged the finish on my ring, and he immediately took it back and fixed it, without blinking an eye. My ring was repaired quickly and professionally, and Gary kept me informed every step of the way. I've been treated like their most valuable customer, which in light of the relatively small size of my purchase, is all the more impressive. Thank you Gary!

Profile Picture Jim, 12/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I would highly suggest designbands.com for those of you out there looking for a wedding band. Their customer service is amazing, and they follow through for the entire sale, and make sure you are completely satisified after your purchase as well.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The best service and designs. Excellent craftmanship. My wife is very picky and high end. We decifed against matching bands but we love our rings and with Christmas coming up they have my business. Beautiful work. Great service. Good prices. You wont be disappointed

Profile Picture mark, 10/15/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I dont really bother to leave feedback, but I must for Design Bands. Great personalized service when I called, flexible, polite, I said what I desired and they created a wedding ring w my desires and arrived whithin a week!

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I have had an incredible experience with DesignBands.com, I ordered an incorrect size and the responsiveness was phenomenal. Gary was my customer service representative and he followed up with me and responded to me step by step. The value and the quality of the ring I ordered was superb. I found the exact same ring in a storefront and it cost twice as much as the one from DesignBands.com. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend DesignBands.com to everybody.

Profile Picture Kat, 5/20/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Verry helpful and friendly. Loved buying there!

Profile Picture Dave, 5/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I never really write reviews but this company impressed me so much I had to share my experience. We initially had a lot of trouble sifting thru online services for quality jewelry. It seemed like most of the online wedding band stores that had a good price had horrible reviews for customer service and people reviewed that their rings were brittle and broke and then the service would ignore them for a repair. We noticed that DesignBands.com had better reviews and had good prices so we decided to use them because they didn't charge for all the little extras, ie., an 8mm thickness and engraving. We ordered our favorite rings, picked the size, stated the engraving and picked the font. They even offered paypal as a payment option, this gave me an additional piece of mind due to paypal security. Even with the rings personalized with engraving the rings arrived in less than 7 business days. They had a gorgeous keepsake box and were more than expected. The weight of the rings screamed quality. They were flawless and perfectly polished. The rings were true to size. Since our initial order of our wedding bands we have ordered 2 more rings with the exact same great customer service and ring quality. We recommend this service to friends and family and I had to come to this site to rave about them. I wish I could post pictures on here so everyone could see! Thank you Design Bands! Rob.

Profile Picture Rob, 1/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I got my fiancee's Tungsten Carbide and Abalone Shell wedding band in the mail yesterday, and it EXCEEDED my expectations! Not only was the metal heavy and substantial, it was beautifully polished. The abalone shell was lustrous and featured many different colors and textures. I am SO very happy with the purchase, and I know that my fiancee will wear that ring with pride. It is so unique and well made, I know that we will enjoy it for many MANY years.

Also, because we are planning a last-minute wedding, I was concerned that it may take a while to receive my ring. But, much to my delight, I ordered it on Sunday and it arrived the FOLLOWING Wednesday!

PLUS, Not only is the posted price of $125 a great deal for such a unique ring, but Design Bands also gave me a 20% of coupon so my ring cost $100, and I received free shipping! I am so happy with my purchase!

Thank you for the quality, quick turnaround, and the wonderful value! Not only did I get a beautiful ring that I love, but I also got a GREAT deal on it! I'll definitely be coming back AND recommending this website to my friends! Thank you SO much!

Profile Picture Laina, 9/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Very unique way to design jewelry! My daughter and son-in-law\'s bands are gorgeous!!

Profile Picture mari , 1/1/10, 2 Reviews