Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jason Keefer Photography

Jason Keefer: fine art wedding photographer
Jason and Tammy Keefer are home based in the beautiful city of Charlottesville, VA.
Specializing in producing fine art wedding photography displayed in custom designed high end albums.
Your album is a historical masterpiece of your wedding day that will be passed down generation to generation.

Location: Charlottesville, VA

Photographic Experience: 16 years
- US Navy combat photographer/photojournalist
- Syracuse University photojournalism/graphic design
- Artists & Associates wedding photography
Labor of Love Photography wedding photography
- Jason Keefer Photography wedding photography/portraits/photojournalism

A word from Jason:

I absolutely love photographing weddings! The joyous atmosphere, the beautiful settings, and one of the most memorable moments in time for two people in love. I feel privileged being a part of making these memories better than they ever imagined. Every wedding I photograph is a part of what makes me me... a part of my soul. It's my mark in the history of a random person's life. From the excitement and energy in the air, the motion of dance, the passionate sounds of the band, to the tears fallen during a speech; I allow the viewer to hear, to feel, to smell these captured fragments of time. The most rewarding part of being a wedding photographer is when the bride and groom write me and say beautiful things about my work and my performance and above all how happy I made them. This is what it's all about.

Sincerely,

Jason Keefer Photography 5
Jason Keefer Photography 6
Jason Keefer Photography 7

Suzie · Married on 10/21/2017

Literally could not say anything bad about Jason and Tammy. They were amazing and so are our engagement and wedding photos. Patrick and I felt SO comfortable and at ease with Jason and Tammy by our side for our wedding day. We highly recommend them to any couples planning a Charlottesville wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Jason Keefer Photography 15
    Jason Keefer Photography 16
    Jason Keefer Photography 17

Chandni · Married on 06/03/2017

Jason and Tammy are amazing! They were my favorite vendor to work with! They are extremely organized, responsive, flexible and SO talented! The photographs from my wedding are incredible. Jason has a real eye for lighting, capturing that special moment and making you look your best! Photography was the most important thing to me during the planning process. I wanted someone to be able to capture the love, beauty, chaos and fun of an Indian wedding. We had them running around like crazy for our 4 day big fat Indian wedding and they did not disappoint! I was so impressed by their patience with our crazy families and just overall upbeat, happy demeanor, especially during some really stressful moments during the 4 days! They captured some truly special moments that I will cherish forever!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Jason and his wife Tammy are absolutely amazing! They made us feel so comfortable starting with our engagement photo shoot, which can be a little awkward if your fiancé isn't use to taking a lot of photos together :). They were always very responsive to emails and phone calls, and worked with my wishes throughout the entire year leading up to our wedding. Their work is incredible and they are amazing photographers. I am so glad we hired them to capture our entire wedding weekend and various events leading up to the wedding (engagement party, bridal photos, welcome party, etc.). The only thing I wish I had understood better was that we didn't have the rights to post the pictures from our pre-wedding events (e.g. the engagement shoot) until after the wedding, which in our case was a long period of time. However, there is an option to buy the rights to the photos if you want to post some, and they sent us a few "preview" shots that I was able to post, which was very nice. Other than that, we had zero complaints and they were such a pleasure to work with. While I haven't purchased and received our wedding album yet, we purchased an album with our engagement photos for our guests to sign at our wedding as our guest book and I was very happy with the quality and service provided to create this album. I also purchased quite a few prints as wedding gifts for my husband and parents and the quality of their photos is amazing. I highly recommend Jason and Tammy, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/09/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jason Keefer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,490.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,490.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jason Keefer Photography 1
    Unlimited Photo Coverage (engagement, bridal, rehearsal, wedding, etc.)
    New unlimited photo coverage. Includes: engagement photos, bridal portraits, rehearsal/dinner, wedding, plus any other coverage needed.

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• The Ringmaster, Rev. Christopher Castle
    The Ringmaster, Rev. Christopher Castle Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiate I have done a couple hundred weddings. Jason and Tammy Keefer have produced amazing results. They are easy to work with and have a subtlly about their picture taking that makes you wonder what they see that others don't. Whether the final proofs are out, you shake your head and wonder, "how did they do that!" You can count on cutting edge theatrical images that tell of story without staged or canned poses. Jason Keefer Photography is one of the best I have ever worked with!

• Exchange Events & Catering
    Exchange Events & Catering Wedding Caterers

Wow - beautiful photos from this husband and wife team. They are so creative, and working with film, which hardly anyone does any more! The photos capture the emotion of a bride's special day to perfection!

• Charlottesville, 22903 See on map