Engagement
Shoot included

About Vinluan Photography

Your moment will be flawless, timeless, intimate and we will have so much fun!

We are Jennifer and Jake Vinluan and we are so glad you stopped by.   We seriously feel honored that you stumbled upon our little place on the internet.  We are  wedding photographers based out of Virginia Beach, VA (we love to travel & do often) and we absolutely love celebrating with our brides and grooms on the greatest day or their lives.  We do not take the privilege lightly!  If our relationship goes beyond just you stopping by website you will hear us thank you for entrusting us so many times!

It is the groom who whispers sweet words to his bride during their first look,  the mom whose tears just can't stop flowing as she places the veil on her daughters head or watching the father's face when he sees his only daughter for the first time as a beautiful bride.  We get to be a part of some of the greatest moments.  The moments no one else sees and this is why we feel honored that you would entrust us!  We will laugh, cry, smile and feel all the joy right along side you as you celebrate the greatest day of your life!  And we mean that with everything inside of us.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Prints (2)
Slideshow (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Jennifer is an amazing photographer and has a great eye! When we had our engagement shoot with her, I (bride) was so nervous because I've never had to pose in front of a camera for an extended amount of time. Not only that, but this was our engagement shoot! Our family and friends would see these photos and I wanted to look "perfect." Within the first few moments of walking to the site with Jennifer, she made me feel completely comfortable. My nerves were washed away by her sweet smile and kind personality. Our engagement shoot with her was so much fun. She truly captured who my fiance and I are through her lens. Every smile and laugh caught on camera were genuine and she helped make that happen! We couldn't be more grateful and excited that they are capturing our April wedding!

Profile Picture Luisa, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely love Jennifer!!! She completely captured what my fiance' and I were going for in our engagement photos. She made us feel comfortable with the entire process. I could not have asked for better. I was completely blown away by the emotions she captured in each one of the photos. I know that we will be able to look at these years from now and be able to relive every single emotion we felt that day. I simply cannot wait for Jennifer and Jake to capture our wedding!!! I highly recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture Kristine , 5/19/18, 1 Review

28 Photos

Events

Virginia Beach, VA 23456   See On Map
757-510-8501 (phone)
Vinluan Photography is a wedding Photographer from Virginia Beach servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Hampton Roads, Williamsburg, and Richmond, VA. Vinluan Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Virginia wedding industry since 2013 specializing in weddings & engagements.