31 Reviews for Vinluan Photography

Prints (2)
Slideshow (1)
Matted Prints (1)
31 Vinluan Photography Reviews

Jennifer is an amazing photographer and has a great eye! When we had our engagement shoot with her, I (bride) was so nervous because I've never had to pose in front of a camera for an extended amount of time. Not only that, but this was our engagement shoot! Our family and friends would see these photos and I wanted to look "perfect." Within the first few moments of walking to the site with Jennifer, she made me feel completely comfortable. My nerves were washed away by her sweet smile and kind personality. Our engagement shoot with her was so much fun. She truly captured who my fiance and I are through her lens. Every smile and laugh caught on camera were genuine and she helped make that happen! We couldn't be more grateful and excited that they are capturing our April wedding!

Profile Picture Luisa, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely love Jennifer!!! She completely captured what my fiance' and I were going for in our engagement photos. She made us feel comfortable with the entire process. I could not have asked for better. I was completely blown away by the emotions she captured in each one of the photos. I know that we will be able to look at these years from now and be able to relive every single emotion we felt that day. I simply cannot wait for Jennifer and Jake to capture our wedding!!! I highly recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture Kristine , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved Jennifer and Jake! They did such a good job and everyone is raving about our pictures. From the moment that we met Jennifer at our engagement session we were so excited to have her as a friend and someone who would help document our special day. We recommended Vinluan Photography to our friends who got married before us, and so it was awesome to see Jennifer and Jake in action before our big day. Our wedding was super cold in December and they were so professional and everything was so perfect! I cannot recommend them enough :)

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

We clicked with them instantly. They were awesome, creative and fun to work with. They definitely made our special day run very smoothly and most importantly created some amazing memories for us to look back on.

Profile Picture Ysabel, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Jennifer is absolutely a wonderful photographer. She was such a joy to work with for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She put a personal touch on the whole experience of getting our photos taken and was our first choice of a photographer. We will be using her talents for many years to come.

Profile Picture Natasha, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Every little detail was covered by Jennifer. Both the engagement session and the day of the wedding were perfect. I loved the personal touches they brought to us though out the whole panning and day of. The photo are absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Natasha, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer and Jake are such an awesome team!! From the moment I met them at a bridal show I just knew there was something special about them. They are so friendly, accommodating and just down right fantastic at what they do. The two make the ideal team anyone would want shooting their wedding, holiday pictures or any event. From Jake's outgoing personality to Jennifer's sweet and genuine heart they are a win hands down. I have recommended them to all of my friends for any picture needs they may have. I will forever go through them for everything I need. They are truly two of the best professionals I have met during my crazy times of wedding planning and now they have turned into friends. Thank you again Jake and Jennifer for making our wedding so memorable. You have truly given us a gift that lasts a lifetime and I could never thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

I high recommend Vinluan Photography for their outstanding work at the wedding of my daughter on Oct 21, 2017 at Westin Town Center in Pembroke. Jake and Jenniffer, a husband and wife team were both awesome! Jenniffer offered to help my daughter dressing up and tying the bow oh her dress. She was very pleasant and she always smile every time I see her. Very friendly.

Profile Picture Virginia, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot even put into words how amazing Jennifer and Jake are! From the moment we met them on our wedding day they were ready to jump right in and begin. Both of them went beyond what my husband and I expected. Jennifer worked with my bridesmaids and me before the ceremony, while Jake was with the men. Jennifer is so bubbly, kind, and such a breath of fresh air, which is exactly what we needed. Jake and Jennifer made sure to capture all the little moments we asked them too. I could not have asked for a better “dream team”! They had a blog posted with so many amazing pictures just days after my wedding, even when they captured another couples wedding the day before mine! I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a wedding photography!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer Twigger Vinluan.... you guys are the best these pictures are freaking gorgeous u caputured the most beautiful moments. You guys do soooo much more than take photos u create memories that will never be forgotten, ur professional, creative, and awesome. Glad I found yall. Yall are the besttttt!!!!

Profile Picture Tiara , 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This duo is amazing in every way. We couldn’t have asked for a better #powercouple to catch our most special day. We highly recommend to those planning for the big day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have nothing but positive things to state about my photographer. We decided about 3 weeks prior to a family vacation that we were going to get married at Sandbridge and Jennifer made the last minute experience wonderful. The pictures turned out great and she came up with a price that worked perfect for what we needed. I would definitely use her again!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jake and Jennifer were the absolute dream team! They were very personable and easy-going from the beginning and so fun to work with. We were blown away by our engagement pictures at First Landing State Park and our wedding pictures at The Wyndham were nothing short of amazing. They knew exactly how to pose us and dealt with big group pictures like champs! I loved how they caught such emotional parts of the day and how artsy and fun our poses were. I would hire them over again in a heartbeat. Best decision we made during our wedding planning!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vinluan Photography has become more than just a vendor to us.. they’ve become family! Jake and Jennifer are the perfect wedding photography duo. They made our Wedding day experience everything and more! I would highly recommend this couple to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I begin reviewing Vinluan Photography? Brides and brides-to-be out there know the importance of an excellent photographer – my wedding was a complete blur, and without great pictures I wouldn't remember a thing!

Jake and Jennifer are SUPERSTARS!! I can't say enough wonderful things about them. My husband and I met them at a bridal show at the Founders Inn, and it was great to see them right next to other wedding photographers – their portfolio was hands down the most professional we saw, and their prices were beyond reasonable for the outcome.

From the beginning Jennifer went out of her way to accommodate me by re-arranging her schedule to have our initial meeting. She was professional, and gently gave me great suggestions and direction when I made it clear that I had no idea what I was doing. They even sent me a beautiful little gift of homemade beauty items like all natural lip balm in the mail – how nice is that?!

The day of our wedding at the Virginia Zoo, Jennifer and Julian Vinluan (brother of Jake and our incredible videographer) came to me to take pictures of me and my bridesmaids and Jake took care of the guys. They were both amazingly professional, prompt, funny (!!), and all around laid-back. After the wedding, they jumped into action and organized all of our (very large) family into taking portraits, and later came up with great ideas for our couple portraits. Honestly, spending most of our wedding day with them was a blast because they were just plain fun!

Our photos were ready in record time, but before the final shots were even online, Jennifer sent me a sneak peak blog, where she wrote up a beautiful little blurb about their experience, complete with some wonderful initial shots. The photos were INCREDIBLE!!!

To add to it all, just last week, we received a surprise 16x20 print of us in the mail – I can't ever recommend Jake and Jennifer (and Jules!) enough. My husband and I loved them and our family loved them!!

Profile Picture Ariana, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

After having a horrible experience with the first wedding photographer we hired, Jake and Jenn were an absolute blessing! They love what they do, love their couples, and it truly shows in their product. I would, and do, recommend them to everyone I know!

Photo
Profile Picture Jamie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love, love, love The Vinluan! They were amazing and my weddding photos are perfect! Thank you Jennifer and Jake ?The Sawyers

Profile Picture Alycia, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vinluan Photography did my photos for our engagement and wedding day. They had several competitive packages to choose from that fit our needs and budget, even payment options. We did a meet and greet to discuss my likes and wishes and the photographers even welcomed photos I found and liked online to duplicate on our special day. They also shared their work with me so I knew what to expect before committing; not many people were offering their time to me beforehand, just their website to view. Our guests loved the photographers while interacting at the photo shoots/wedding reception and loved the quality of their photos. I cannot say enough positives about this company and the quality of work they provided. I will be having our first baby soon and am planning on using them to do some baby photos once he gets a little bigger! Highly recommended!

Photo for Vinluan Photography Review - Flower girl-Bride request
Photo for Vinluan Photography Review - Bride rear dress view
Photo for Vinluan Photography Review - Bridesmaids-Bride request
Photo for Vinluan Photography Review - Bride and Flower girl-Photographer's pose
Profile Picture Kat, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer has such an eye for detail in every photo she takes. She will make you feel extremely comfortable and give you tons of instructions if you don't know how to pose. She loves LOVE, and that's what I love about her! She is all about capturing the love between the couple. She is willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot, like climb into bushes or lay on the dirty ground. If you want your photos to be timeless and beautiful, while enjoying every moment with your photographer, Vinluan Photography is your choice!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing a photographer hands down was the easiest decision out of all the wedding decisions I had to make. I already knew I wanted her to do my wedding photos before I even got engaged. If you want someone who is passionate about getting the perfect shots, someone down to earth and is comfortable to be around, and someone who makes everyone look great in photos, Jennifer is your girl. The HIGH QUALITY work at her price point is a steal and I loved having her in my corner.

Thank you so much, Jennifer and Jake! Everyone loves the photos! Love you guys!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Jake and Jennifer were easy to work with, fun, and just overall awesome. The photographs of my daughter's wedding were beautiful and creative. We live in Northern Virginia and they were happy to come up from Virginia Beach to help make my daughter's wedding perfect. Love them so much that we had them take family beach photos this summer.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vinluan Photography did an amazing job at accommodating all of our picture requests of special family and friends and adding their own ideas to create beautiful, artistic photo memories of our wedding. We purchased their premium package, which also gave us an engagement photo shoot prior to the wedding, and free hair make-up for the bride.

Profile Picture Allison, 12/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

I don’t know where to start. I had such an incredible experience with Vinluan Photography! They are super talented, very accommodating, and such a pleasure to work with! I absolutely LOVE the pictures they did for my wedding. They decorate most of my house. 10/10 would recommend!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can’t thank Vinluan Photography enough for the beautiful memories they’ve given us!! From our stunning engagement pictures to the absolutely beautiful bridal Session pictures!! Jennifer, listened and captured our ideas on camera. Jennifer has an unbelievable eye for photography!! It was an absolute pleasure working with Vinluan Photography!

Photo