Vinluan Photography Reviews

33 Reviews for Vinluan Photography

33 Vinluan Photography Reviews
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 09/22/2018

All I can say is wow. Jennifer and Jake are truly AMAZING at what they do. They captured every emotion felt throughout our wedding day. It went by so fast, but we were able to relive the moment through their photos. They are absolutely stunning. Not only are they fantastic photographers, but genuine, fun people too. My husband and I had a blast working with them. Thank you both for the precious memories we will cherish forever!

Clair · Married on 06/30/2018

We absolutely love Jennifer and Jake! They both completely captured what we were looking for in a photography team and made sure we were happy with their service along the journey to the wedding. Communication, care, honesty and love for photographer truly shines through. We could not have asked for better people to capture our special day! Highly recommended! When we need photos in the future, they will be the first to call! Thank you!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Vinluan Photography's reply:

Clair!!! Thank you so much for this amazing review! <3 We love you guys and are so honored to have been a part. For anyone reading this review, please check out Clair for her floristry. She does incredible wedding flowers. Her instagram handle is: https://www.instagram.com/petal_vine_floral/

Kristine · Married on 05/19/2018

I absolutely love Jennifer!!! She completely captured what my fiance' and I were going for in our engagement photos. She made us feel comfortable with the entire process. I could not have asked for better. I was completely blown away by the emotions she captured in each one of the photos. I know that we will be able to look at these years from now and be able to relive every single emotion we felt that day. I simply cannot wait for Jennifer and Jake to capture our wedding!!! I highly recommend them!!!!

Vinluan Photography 1
    Vinluan Photography 2
    Vinluan Photography 3

Luisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Jennifer is an amazing photographer and has a great eye! When we had our engagement shoot with her, I (bride) was so nervous because I've never had to pose in front of a camera for an extended amount of time. Not only that, but this was our engagement shoot! Our family and friends would see these photos and I wanted to look "perfect." Within the first few moments of walking to the site with Jennifer, she made me feel completely comfortable. My nerves were washed away by her sweet smile and kind personality. Our engagement shoot with her was so much fun. She truly captured who my fiance and I are through her lens. Every smile and laugh caught on camera were genuine and she helped make that happen! We couldn't be more grateful and excited that they are capturing our April wedding!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 12/15/2017

We absolutely loved Jennifer and Jake! They did such a good job and everyone is raving about our pictures. From the moment that we met Jennifer at our engagement session we were so excited to have her as a friend and someone who would help document our special day. We recommended Vinluan Photography to our friends who got married before us, and so it was awesome to see Jennifer and Jake in action before our big day. Our wedding was super cold in December and they were so professional and everything was so perfect! I cannot recommend them enough :)

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Vinluan Photography 4
    Vinluan Photography 5
    Vinluan Photography 6
    Vinluan Photography 7

Vinluan Photography's reply:

xoxoxo Love you guys so much!!! <3 Please please stay in touch and come down and have dinner with us from time to time! <3
  • Y

Ysabel · Married on 11/11/2017

We clicked with them instantly. They were awesome, creative and fun to work with. They definitely made our special day run very smoothly and most importantly created some amazing memories for us to look back on.

Vinluan Photography 8
    Vinluan Photography 9

Natasha · Married on 11/05/2017

Jennifer is absolutely a wonderful photographer. She was such a joy to work with for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She put a personal touch on the whole experience of getting our photos taken and was our first choice of a photographer. We will be using her talents for many years to come.

Vinluan Photography 10
    Vinluan Photography 17
    Vinluan Photography 18
    Vinluan Photography 19

Natasha · Married on 11/05/2017

Every little detail was covered by Jennifer. Both the engagement session and the day of the wedding were perfect. I loved the personal touches they brought to us though out the whole panning and day of. The photo are absolutely amazing.

Vinluan Photography 20
    Vinluan Photography 27
    Vinluan Photography 28
    Vinluan Photography 29

Erin · Married on 11/04/2017

Jennifer and Jake are such an awesome team!! From the moment I met them at a bridal show I just knew there was something special about them. They are so friendly, accommodating and just down right fantastic at what they do. The two make the ideal team anyone would want shooting their wedding, holiday pictures or any event. From Jake's outgoing personality to Jennifer's sweet and genuine heart they are a win hands down. I have recommended them to all of my friends for any picture needs they may have. I will forever go through them for everything I need. They are truly two of the best professionals I have met during my crazy times of wedding planning and now they have turned into friends. Thank you again Jake and Jennifer for making our wedding so memorable. You have truly given us a gift that lasts a lifetime and I could never thank you enough!!

Vinluan Photography 30
    Vinluan Photography 31
    Vinluan Photography 32
    Vinluan Photography 33

Virginia · Married on 10/21/2017

I high recommend Vinluan Photography for their outstanding work at the wedding of my daughter on Oct 21, 2017 at Westin Town Center in Pembroke. Jake and Jenniffer, a husband and wife team were both awesome! Jenniffer offered to help my daughter dressing up and tying the bow oh her dress. She was very pleasant and she always smile every time I see her. Very friendly.

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot even put into words how amazing Jennifer and Jake are! From the moment we met them on our wedding day they were ready to jump right in and begin. Both of them went beyond what my husband and I expected. Jennifer worked with my bridesmaids and me before the ceremony, while Jake was with the men. Jennifer is so bubbly, kind, and such a breath of fresh air, which is exactly what we needed. Jake and Jennifer made sure to capture all the little moments we asked them too. I could not have asked for a better “dream team”! They had a blog posted with so many amazing pictures just days after my wedding, even when they captured another couples wedding the day before mine! I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a wedding photography!

Tiara · Married on 10/12/2017

Jennifer Twigger Vinluan.... you guys are the best these pictures are freaking gorgeous u caputured the most beautiful moments. You guys do soooo much more than take photos u create memories that will never be forgotten, ur professional, creative, and awesome. Glad I found yall. Yall are the besttttt!!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

This duo is amazing in every way. We couldn’t have asked for a better #powercouple to catch our most special day. We highly recommend to those planning for the big day!

Tara · Married on 09/25/2017

I have nothing but positive things to state about my photographer. We decided about 3 weeks prior to a family vacation that we were going to get married at Sandbridge and Jennifer made the last minute experience wonderful. The pictures turned out great and she came up with a price that worked perfect for what we needed. I would definitely use her again!!!

Abigail · Married on 09/15/2017

Jake and Jennifer were the absolute dream team! They were very personable and easy-going from the beginning and so fun to work with. We were blown away by our engagement pictures at First Landing State Park and our wedding pictures at The Wyndham were nothing short of amazing. They knew exactly how to pose us and dealt with big group pictures like champs! I loved how they caught such emotional parts of the day and how artsy and fun our poses were. I would hire them over again in a heartbeat. Best decision we made during our wedding planning!

Vinluan Photography 34
    Vinluan Photography 41
    Vinluan Photography 42
    Vinluan Photography 43

Morgan · Married on 09/09/2017

Vinluan Photography has become more than just a vendor to us.. they’ve become family! Jake and Jennifer are the perfect wedding photography duo. They made our Wedding day experience everything and more! I would highly recommend this couple to anyone getting married.

Ariana · Married on 09/02/2017

Where do I begin reviewing Vinluan Photography? Brides and brides-to-be out there know the importance of an excellent photographer – my wedding was a complete blur, and without great pictures I wouldn't remember a thing!

Jake and Jennifer are SUPERSTARS!! I can't say enough wonderful things about them. My husband and I met them at a bridal show at the Founders Inn, and it was great to see them right next to other wedding photographers – their portfolio was hands down the most professional we saw, and their prices were beyond reasonable for the outcome.

From the beginning Jennifer went out of her way to accommodate me by re-arranging her schedule to have our initial meeting. She was professional, and gently gave me great suggestions and direction when I made it clear that I had no idea what I was doing. They even sent me a beautiful little gift of homemade beauty items like all natural lip balm in the mail – how nice is that?!

The day of our wedding at the Virginia Zoo, Jennifer and Julian Vinluan (brother of Jake and our incredible videographer) came to me to take pictures of me and my bridesmaids and Jake took care of the guys. They were both amazingly professional, prompt, funny (!!), and all around laid-back. After the wedding, they jumped into action and organized all of our (very large) family into taking portraits, and later came up with great ideas for our couple portraits. Honestly, spending most of our wedding day with them was a blast because they were just plain fun!

Our photos were ready in record time, but before the final shots were even online, Jennifer sent me a sneak peak blog, where she wrote up a beautiful little blurb about their experience, complete with some wonderful initial shots. The photos were INCREDIBLE!!!

To add to it all, just last week, we received a surprise 16x20 print of us in the mail – I can't ever recommend Jake and Jennifer (and Jules!) enough. My husband and I loved them and our family loved them!!

Vinluan Photography 44
    Vinluan Photography 45
    Vinluan Photography 46

Jamie · Married on 04/22/2017

After having a horrible experience with the first wedding photographer we hired, Jake and Jenn were an absolute blessing! They love what they do, love their couples, and it truly shows in their product. I would, and do, recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Vinluan Photography 51
    Vinluan Photography 52
    Vinluan Photography 53

Vinluan Photography's reply:

Jamie! Thank you so much for this incredible review. We were seriously so honored to meet you and be able to be a part. I seriously miss your huge smile that lights up a room. Hope to see you guys on Thursday, if you can still make it! xoxo <3 So much love! Jen

Alycia · Married on 12/31/2016

Love, love, love The Vinluan! They were amazing and my weddding photos are perfect! Thank you Jennifer and Jake ?The Sawyers

Kat · Married on 10/22/2016

Vinluan Photography did my photos for our engagement and wedding day. They had several competitive packages to choose from that fit our needs and budget, even payment options. We did a meet and greet to discuss my likes and wishes and the photographers even welcomed photos I found and liked online to duplicate on our special day. They also shared their work with me so I knew what to expect before committing; not many people were offering their time to me beforehand, just their website to view. Our guests loved the photographers while interacting at the photo shoots/wedding reception and loved the quality of their photos. I cannot say enough positives about this company and the quality of work they provided. I will be having our first baby soon and am planning on using them to do some baby photos once he gets a little bigger! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Vinluan Photography 54
    Vinluan Photography 55
    Vinluan Photography 56
    Vinluan Photography 57

Vinluan Photography's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you! So much for taking the time to write this! It is so appreciated. xxoooo And so great to see you the other night

Caroline · Married on 09/10/2016

Jennifer has such an eye for detail in every photo she takes. She will make you feel extremely comfortable and give you tons of instructions if you don't know how to pose. She loves LOVE, and that's what I love about her! She is all about capturing the love between the couple. She is willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot, like climb into bushes or lay on the dirty ground. If you want your photos to be timeless and beautiful, while enjoying every moment with your photographer, Vinluan Photography is your choice!

Susan · Married on 07/23/2016

Choosing a photographer hands down was the easiest decision out of all the wedding decisions I had to make. I already knew I wanted her to do my wedding photos before I even got engaged. If you want someone who is passionate about getting the perfect shots, someone down to earth and is comfortable to be around, and someone who makes everyone look great in photos, Jennifer is your girl. The HIGH QUALITY work at her price point is a steal and I loved having her in my corner.

Thank you so much, Jennifer and Jake! Everyone loves the photos! Love you guys!

Sharon · Married on 06/26/2016

Jake and Jennifer were easy to work with, fun, and just overall awesome. The photographs of my daughter's wedding were beautiful and creative. We live in Northern Virginia and they were happy to come up from Virginia Beach to help make my daughter's wedding perfect. Love them so much that we had them take family beach photos this summer.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Vinluan Photography 65
    Vinluan Photography 66
    Vinluan Photography 67

Vinluan Photography's reply:

Thank you times a million for taking the time to write this. We are so appreciative. It was so great seeing you several weeks ago!x0x0

Allison · Married on 12/19/2015

Vinluan Photography did an amazing job at accommodating all of our picture requests of special family and friends and adding their own ideas to create beautiful, artistic photo memories of our wedding. We purchased their premium package, which also gave us an engagement photo shoot prior to the wedding, and free hair make-up for the bride.