Vinluan Photography Reviews

Vinluan Photography 6
Vinluan Photography 7
  • Krystal

Krystal Torres · Married on 06/30/2019

The best investment on your wedding day!

I could not say enough great things about Jennifer and Jake. You are truly getting way more than just a wedding photographer with them. We are not camera shy but we aren't the best models out there, but during our engagement shoot Jennifer gives you such a boost of confidence with all the different poses and LOTS of laughter. This is so important with the wedding day rush!! They catered to all our needs and what we wished to see on our wedding. Our pictures authentically show the fun and the emotions shared on one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Choice!

I cannot even begin with how amazing Jen and Jake were throughout the entire planning and wedding day process! Our engagement pictures were stunning, and our wedding photos are just absolutely perfect! They were able to capture the best moments of our day and were so prepared!! They made us feel really comfortable like we could be ourselves which comes through in their work. They made us feel like rockstars and if you're looking for photographers with great experience and teamwork, this is the team for you!! Jen is the sweetest and was so kind and helpful even when wedding planning became overwhelming she had tons of resources to make everything so much easier on my end. I cannot thank them enough for our beautiful wedding photos that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Vinluan Photography 8
    Vinluan Photography 9
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Jennifer and Jake are such an incredible team! From the moment we met them, we felt an instant connection and as if we were catching up with old friends. They put their heart into their craft and it definitely shows. From our engagement photos and through our entire wedding day, we received nothing but kindness and 100% dedication (down to Jennifer helping me get into my dress with "a zillion buttons" in the words of my bridal party). Not to mention, we received both our engagement photo and wedding photo albums surprisingly fast! Everything was absolutely perfect and I could not have been more satisfied with the Vinluans capturing our most precious moments.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Nunzio Gallo · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent wedding day

Not only were Jake and Jennifer very talented photographers, they were also great people. We had so much fun sharing our wedding day with them. Despite the weather being awful (torrential downpour) they still managed to capture great photos. I cant stress enough how awesome they were. I would recommend them for any event. My wife and I plan to keep in touch with Vinluan's and can only speak great things about them and their work.

Hannah Gallo · Married on 06/08/2019

Simply amazing!

We have a wonderful experience the couple was very sweet! Jennifer cared so much about my “little details”. Her husband was amazing with the boys. They were genuinely happy for us and both made the experience amazing. Jennifer and her husband saw my vision of the day and made it come true. I had met Jennifer at a wedding show and knew that day I wanted her at my big day. I’m so glad that we chose Jake and Jennifer!

Vinluan Photography 10
    Vinluan Photography 11
    Vinluan Photography 12
    Vinluan Photography 13

Elyse · Married on 04/06/2019

They are the best!!

Jennifer and Jake are amazing!! We immediately had a connection with them. They made us feel so comfortable throughout our engagement photos and the wedding. Jennifer photographed the ladies getting ready while Jake was with the guys. It was fun to look back at the photos and see something we would’ve missed out on otherwise. The pictures turned out perfect. We received so many compliments from everyone on their outstanding shots.

Christine Mckone · Married on 04/05/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photographer Team

Jen and Jake were wonderful to work with. They made us and all party members feel comfortable in front of the camera. They are super friendly, yet also kept everyone in line to make sure folks were where they were supposed to be, when they were supposed to be there. Both the engagement and wedding pictures came out beautifully, capturing well this special time in our lives.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Heather Wathen · Married on 02/11/2019

So Much Love

So I am a bit late writing this review (about 6 months to be exact) but Jen and Jake are absolutely wonderful. The quality of their work speaks for itself, but the time, care, and love they put into not only their work but the couples they work with is amazing. I knew from my first meeting with Jen that she would be the perfect fit and we had so much fun at our impromptu engagement session when my now husband came home from deployment earlier than expected. Then I panicked. Shortly after our engagement session, we found out my husbands ship schedule had changed and he would likely be gone for our original wedding date, so we were going to have to move the wedding up 5 months and I now had 4 months to replan our entire wedding. Thankfully, Vinluan Photography wasn’t booked for our new date and graciously allowed us to move dates. Jen and Jake truly helped save the day and our wedding is recorded beautifully for us to look back on and cherish the madness and the love that went in to making the perfect day.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Vinluan Photography 14
    Vinluan Photography 15
    Vinluan Photography 16

Mary Arca · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing time!

Love them!! I went to/was part of three weddings last year, and they were at ALL three. They were easy to work with, and I loved helping them out and seeing their amazing teamwork come to life.

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 09/22/2018

All I can say is wow. Jennifer and Jake are truly AMAZING at what they do. They captured every emotion felt throughout our wedding day. It went by so fast, but we were able to relive the moment through their photos. They are absolutely stunning. Not only are they fantastic photographers, but genuine, fun people too. My husband and I had a blast working with them. Thank you both for the precious memories we will cherish forever!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jinsy Fassoth · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful Photos

This is a late review, my husband and I got pregnant right away after the wedding. It is finally time to review this power couple. We got married on 8/18/18 it was a popular date, so we were glad that we were able to book them. The Vinluan was recommended by a friend who they took wedding photos of. Jen also took our engagement photos, she made us feel comfortable with all the poses that we thought felt a bit awkward which all turned out great. That shoot got us ready for the wedding. On our wedding day, Jake was with the guy and Jen was with me and my ladies. We had such a fun experience with them and our wedding photos turned out beautiful! We also got a wedding album from them and it is amazing and high quality. They also write a blog and post pictures of your wedding for you to share with family and friends. I highly recommend the Vinluan, we now have all these beautiful photos to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Terrance Hicks · Married on 08/10/2018

Vinluan super team

The wedding was very fun and photos were perfect. You guys did an awesome job. Thanks for the wonderful job you guys did.

Desiree Hicks · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing Couple Photographers!

Jake and Jen did a phenomenal job with the photos for our wedding! So personable, FUN, punctual, and detailed in capturing every moment of our big day! Although, the night seemed to be all a blur to me (I had wayyy to much fun lol), I was so pleased looking back at our photos and reminiscing on that beautiful day (something I STILL do to this day). My favorite part about Vinluan Photography is the fact that they’re both able to capture both my husband and I before the actual ceremony at the SAME time...husband + wife = 2 awesome photographers for the price of one! #WIN! Thank you guys SOOOO very much for helping our day become so memorable forever!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Vinluan Photography 17
    Vinluan Photography 18
    Vinluan Photography 19

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Gorgeous work and super friendly!!

Jennifer and Jake are an awesome team that helped capture our wedding perfectly. Both of them have a friendly presence that makes you feel like you've known them forever. Their work is beautiful!! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Vinluan Photography 20
    Vinluan Photography 21

Clair · Married on 06/30/2018

We absolutely love Jennifer and Jake! They both completely captured what we were looking for in a photography team and made sure we were happy with their service along the journey to the wedding. Communication, care, honesty and love for photographer truly shines through. We could not have asked for better people to capture our special day! Highly recommended! When we need photos in the future, they will be the first to call! Thank you!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Vinluan Photography's reply:

Clair!!! Thank you so much for this amazing review! <3 We love you guys and are so honored to have been a part. For anyone reading this review, please check out Clair for her floristry. She does incredible wedding flowers. Her instagram handle is: https://www.instagram.com/petal_vine_floral/

Kristine · Married on 05/19/2018

I absolutely love Jennifer!!! She completely captured what my fiance' and I were going for in our engagement photos. She made us feel comfortable with the entire process. I could not have asked for better. I was completely blown away by the emotions she captured in each one of the photos. I know that we will be able to look at these years from now and be able to relive every single emotion we felt that day. I simply cannot wait for Jennifer and Jake to capture our wedding!!! I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Vinluan Photography 22
    Vinluan Photography 23
    Vinluan Photography 24

Luisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Jennifer is an amazing photographer and has a great eye! When we had our engagement shoot with her, I (bride) was so nervous because I've never had to pose in front of a camera for an extended amount of time. Not only that, but this was our engagement shoot! Our family and friends would see these photos and I wanted to look "perfect." Within the first few moments of walking to the site with Jennifer, she made me feel completely comfortable. My nerves were washed away by her sweet smile and kind personality. Our engagement shoot with her was so much fun. She truly captured who my fiance and I are through her lens. Every smile and laugh caught on camera were genuine and she helped make that happen! We couldn't be more grateful and excited that they are capturing our April wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 12/15/2017

We absolutely loved Jennifer and Jake! They did such a good job and everyone is raving about our pictures. From the moment that we met Jennifer at our engagement session we were so excited to have her as a friend and someone who would help document our special day. We recommended Vinluan Photography to our friends who got married before us, and so it was awesome to see Jennifer and Jake in action before our big day. Our wedding was super cold in December and they were so professional and everything was so perfect! I cannot recommend them enough :)

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Vinluan Photography 25
    Vinluan Photography 26
    Vinluan Photography 27
    Vinluan Photography 28

Vinluan Photography's reply:

xoxoxo Love you guys so much!!! <3 Please please stay in touch and come down and have dinner with us from time to time! <3
  • Y

Ysabel · Married on 11/11/2017

We clicked with them instantly. They were awesome, creative and fun to work with. They definitely made our special day run very smoothly and most importantly created some amazing memories for us to look back on.

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Vinluan Photography 29
    Vinluan Photography 30

Natasha · Married on 11/05/2017

Jennifer is absolutely a wonderful photographer. She was such a joy to work with for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She put a personal touch on the whole experience of getting our photos taken and was our first choice of a photographer. We will be using her talents for many years to come.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Vinluan Photography 38
    Vinluan Photography 39
    Vinluan Photography 40

Natasha · Married on 11/05/2017

Every little detail was covered by Jennifer. Both the engagement session and the day of the wedding were perfect. I loved the personal touches they brought to us though out the whole panning and day of. The photo are absolutely amazing.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Vinluan Photography 48
    Vinluan Photography 49
    Vinluan Photography 50

Erin · Married on 11/04/2017

Jennifer and Jake are such an awesome team!! From the moment I met them at a bridal show I just knew there was something special about them. They are so friendly, accommodating and just down right fantastic at what they do. The two make the ideal team anyone would want shooting their wedding, holiday pictures or any event. From Jake's outgoing personality to Jennifer's sweet and genuine heart they are a win hands down. I have recommended them to all of my friends for any picture needs they may have. I will forever go through them for everything I need. They are truly two of the best professionals I have met during my crazy times of wedding planning and now they have turned into friends. Thank you again Jake and Jennifer for making our wedding so memorable. You have truly given us a gift that lasts a lifetime and I could never thank you enough!!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Vinluan Photography 51
    Vinluan Photography 52
    Vinluan Photography 53
    Vinluan Photography 54

Erin · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wedding shall always be remembered beautifully!!

Jake and Jen are just simply amazing. They were both so very sweet over the entire process. Then the day of the wedding they were just magical. Capturing just about every moment possible, from the moment i started getting ready to the end of the reception. They are truly passionate about what they do and the love they have for one another just radiates and you can't help but enjoy being around these two. They are very reasonably priced and adequate turn around for the photo return. To ensure you get the best photos possible and to actually enjoy the time spent with your photographers, Vinluan Photography is the way to go!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Vinluan Photography 55
    Vinluan Photography 56
    Vinluan Photography 57
    Vinluan Photography 58
    Vinluan Photography 59

Virginia · Married on 10/21/2017

I high recommend Vinluan Photography for their outstanding work at the wedding of my daughter on Oct 21, 2017 at Westin Town Center in Pembroke. Jake and Jenniffer, a husband and wife team were both awesome! Jenniffer offered to help my daughter dressing up and tying the bow oh her dress. She was very pleasant and she always smile every time I see her. Very friendly.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot even put into words how amazing Jennifer and Jake are! From the moment we met them on our wedding day they were ready to jump right in and begin. Both of them went beyond what my husband and I expected. Jennifer worked with my bridesmaids and me before the ceremony, while Jake was with the men. Jennifer is so bubbly, kind, and such a breath of fresh air, which is exactly what we needed. Jake and Jennifer made sure to capture all the little moments we asked them too. I could not have asked for a better “dream team”! They had a blog posted with so many amazing pictures just days after my wedding, even when they captured another couples wedding the day before mine! I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a wedding photography!

Sent on 10/17/2017