18071 Germanna Hwy, Culpeper, VA 22701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Sarah Houston Photography

Hello!

I am a self taught fine art wedding photographer serving Charlottesville, Virginia and surrounding areas, I'd love to learn more about your wedding day and hopefully have the honor of curating your love story!

My collections start at $3,800 and both collections include an Engagement Session as well as edited photographs in an online gallery!

Follow Sarah Houston Photography on

Sarah Houston Photography 7
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic photographer!

We worked with Sarah for both our engagement session and wedding day and we were thrilled with her photography! She was very responsive throughout the planning process. She was particularly helpful in working with us to develop our wedding day timeline to be sure we had time for first look and group photos prior to our ceremony.

On the day of the wedding, we had Sarah and her second shooter, Arlie. Both were friendly, fun, and lovely to work with, putting everyone at ease during photos. They captured a good mix of candid shots and posed photos throughout the day/night. She turned around the album SO quickly and even posted a sneak peek of wedding photos the next day. We are incredibly happy with how the photos came out, they are truly stunning!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Sarah Houston Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Nikki!! I’m so honored you chose me to share in your day and I loved curating your gorgeous day!!

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

Where do I even begin? Sarah Houston was an absolute dream to work with. My husband and I (and our families) can't imagine if we had anyone else capture our special day. Sarah shot our engagement session, a personal bridal/mother daughter session, as well as our actual wedding day. All 3 albums left us speechless. Her attention to detail and capturing those little special moments is impeccable. Looking through the wedding album truly made us feel like we were reliving that day all over again -- and having a second shooter really helped capture these moments from different angles which is huge (not all photographers offer this!) Beyond the gorgeous photos, working with her is so easy and seamless. She is super responsive, and is always willing to give her recommendations for pretty places to shoot if you're unsure. Out of all of our wedding vendors, Sarah was truly a favorite and we plan to keep in touch with her and continue to book future sessions. We recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Sarah Houston Photography 8
    Sarah Houston Photography 9
    Sarah Houston Photography 10
    Sarah Houston Photography 11
    Sarah Houston Photography 12
    Sarah Houston Photography 13

Sarah Houston Photography's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH!! It was an honor to share in yours and Korbin's day and I loved creating all the memories for you both and your families. I love you all so much and can't wait to create more in the future!
    xoxo

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Sarah was our wedding photographer and she did an amazing job! We love our wedding photos and engagement photos!! She is not only super talented but one of the sweetest person’s ever! She is very good at directing everyone for photos. And she was able to keep me calm as the storm rolled in for our wedding with her sense of humor. Photography was of great importance to us when planning our wedding and we definitely were not disappointed! Highly recommend Sarah!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Sarah Houston Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie!!! I loved being a part of yours and Daniels day at Keswick! It was an honor and I loved all your details!! Thank you again for allowing me to share in your day!!

Sarah Houston Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

• ImTheDJ.net
    ImTheDJ.net Wedding DJs

Sarah is sweet, a true professional and an amazing photographer. She goes way above and beyond and always delivers amazing photos. You need to book her now! She is in high demand because many people trust her with their engagement and wedding photos. You will love her!

• Endless Creations Flowers and Gifts
    Endless Creations Flowers and Gifts Wedding Florists

Sarah is the sweetest most genuine person you would want to meet. Oh did I mention she is a gifted photographer as well. I have been fortunate enough to have worked with her many times.

• Rose Hill Heritage Farm
    Rose Hill Heritage Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah's work is gorgeous. She is so helpful and cute. You are definitely in good hands throughout the entire wedding process, from engagement photos to wedding ceremony!

• 18071 Germanna Hwy Culpeper, District of Columbia, 22701 See on map