Woodland Church Rd, Culpeper, VA 22701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About ImTheDJ.net

I want to put you at ease. You're spending hard earned money on a wedding DJ service and I want you to trust me with your music and to make your day fun and memorable. I'm the one of the best and you get a professional club level DJ at your event that can handle any crowd. As the premier wedding DJ in Culpeper I will provide ceremony music, microphones, lighting and dance music.

Respectfully,

ImTheDJ.net 1
ImTheDJ.net 2

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend

We booked Nate early in our planning process, and as a result he came up frequently when speaking with other potential vendors about the team we were putting together. The universal response to hearing that Nate was already booked was genuine excitement and thankfulness - he is known and respected across the industry as a very professional DJ who is easy to work with and who will put in extra effort to know the ins and outs of the day.

Nate deserves every bit of praise and recognition that we heard from the people we spoke to. He is an exceptional DJ who is relaxed, friendly, and easy to work with. He was flexible in scheduling calls and quick to respond to questions. He was also great about helping us pick music for times during the day when we weren’t quite sure what we wanted.

On the day of, the music was perfect and our guests had a great time. Nate seamlessly managed the sound across three different spaces during the day, and everything sounded great. We had a few Arabic songs that we wanted played during the reception, and Nate did a flawless job of weaving them into the rest of the playlist.

We would absolutely recommend Nate to anyone who is looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 06/16/2019

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Ramzi, so blessed to be your DJ. I am honored to have met your family, they were all so much fun and kept the dance floor packed.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolute rockstar of a DJ

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Nate is! To start with he's one of the nicest, honest, and friendliest people I've met in a long time. My husband and I immediately felt like we had known him for years after meeting with him for our initial meeting. He came very highly recommended by our venue and it's obvious why.

He provided all of the equipment and music for the ceremony and reception and there were never any problems or mishaps on his part. He even cleared our plates when we were done since the caterers hadn't to make sure that they weren't in our pictures.

The sound and music quality was amazing he kept everything moving with a nice blend of different genres and decades to fit everyone. I had a ton of comments from everyone on how much they loved Nate. He is hands down the complete package and a huge asset to anyone's wedding or event.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    ImTheDJ.net 3
    ImTheDJ.net 4

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks Emily, your Brandy Hill Farm wedding was so much fun. Thanks for trusting me with your wedding day!
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 11/24/2018

I didn't want it to be over!

Nate is an incredible option for a DJ. I got married last weekend and my guest list included anyone from rowdy marines to nervous relatives. I was skeptical about making a music list that would appeal to all so I gave him some ideas but told him he could run with it. Best decision I could have made. Even though it was "my day" I wanted everyone to have fun and I didn't trust that my taste in music would be universally appreciated. He was able to arrange the songs in an order that appealed to everyone at the start of the night, and as it got later the party definitely cranked up! Everyone said it was the most they had ever danced at the wedding.
    Aside from his DJ skills, Nate was an amazing person who made me feel comfortable about all the decisions I had made and really kept everything running smoothly. Absolutely nothing but positive energy for Nate and his career. I can't believe it's over already!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for inviting me along to share your day and for the awesome review. You guys were a blast and I have so many great pictures of your day! God bless you both!

ImTheDJ.net Pricing

ImTheDJ.net Price Rates

ImTheDJ.net FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,550.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ImTheDJ.net 1
    MILITARY/NURSE/TEACHER/POLICE/ FIREFIGHTER Discount
    If you are Active Military, a Nurse, a Teacher, a Police Officer or Fire Fighter you receive $100 off your total!

• Sarah Houston Photography
    Sarah Houston Photography Wedding Photographers

Nate is one of my FAVORITE DJ's, He treats his couples like friends and ALWAYS has the dance floor going. He's one of the best people to work with and so down to earth, if you are looking for an amazing DJ to keep your party going he's definitely your DJ!!

• Jessica Nazarova Photography
    Jessica Nazarova Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolute professional!! If there's one guy to hire, it's Nate. You'll get amazing sound quality, awesome song choices, a totally kickass wedding reception and a superb professional working the crowd. I've seen a LOT of DJs and this one takes the (wedding) cake.

• Amelia Lawrence Weddings
    Amelia Lawrence Weddings Wedding Planners

I had the wonderful privilege of working with Nate for an early spring wedding! To sum it up...Nate was wonderful! I referred my clients to him based on reviews and comments from other professionals, but now I know first hand how great his work is. I would be honored to work with him again. He arrived on time, set up his system seamlessly and worked well with me as the planner, venue staff, the couple and the guests. He is professional, friendly, personable and knows how to ensure guests have a fabulous time. Thank you for being great at what you do!

• Woodland Church Rd Culpeper, 22701 See on map
    5403580380 (Other Phone Number)