ImTheDJ.net

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,999 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,999 Most Popular Price

I want to put you at ease. You're spending hard earned money on a wedding DJ service and I want you to trust me with your music and to make your day fun and memorable. I’m the one of the best and you get a professional club level DJ at your event that can handle any crowd. As the premier wedding DJ in Virginia I will provide ceremony music, microphones, lighting and dance music.

Respectfully,
Nate Clancy
www.imthedj.net
703-600-9171

• Asian-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,550

What is included in the starting price?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,999

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline E. Getting married on 08/01/2022

The best DJ ever!!!

Our dance floor was PACKED all night long!! I can't recommend Nate enough. He was accommodating as well, after we had to change our date once and venue 4 months before the wedding. His military discount was so appreciated. Our guests complimented us on our DJ all night long! 10/10 recommend. HIRE HIM!!!

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

I'm so glad you had the day you deserved. What an epic night. Thanks again for trusting me and putting me up in Pennsylvania! You and Brian were so accommodating! God bless you guys and keep in touch!
  • Stephen
    Stephen B. Married on 05/22/2022

Nate rocked our wedding!

Nate was easily, hands down the best DJ I’ve ever seen at a wedding or any other event. From the get-go he knew his stuff, what he needed, and his game plan, was super friendly and easy to work with, sent us a full spreadsheet/doc to fill out our specific songs and requests. He managed all of our odd song + entrance pairings skillfully, ROCKED the dance floor so that even our grandparents were getting low, had the smoothest song transitions to work the crowd, had a smoke machine, the works. Trying to get my friends to book him for their weddings just so we can have a round 2!!!
    Harrison E. Married on 05/21/2022

Fantastic and attentive!

DJ Lee was fantastic for our wedding. Very attentive and prepared. I would highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

ImTheDJ.net 1
Offer

If you are Active Military, a Nurse, a Teacher, a Police Officer or Fire Fighter you receive $100 off your total!

Team

Craig Jones
Craig Jones
DJ & MC

Here is why I trust Craig and you can too! He has over 10 years of Wedding and Club DJ experience. Craig is more than just a DJ, he also has experience in day of timeline management, vendor coordination and MC skills.He has all genres and plays the best dance music that suits your wedding party's style, curse free so not to offend anyone, and pay close attention to your requests.

Caig will also MC your wedding. He can do it all from introducing the wedding party, introduce formal dances & speeches, & take command of the time line so that all of what you want to do gets done etc...

He will also provide, at no extra charge, multiple wireless microphones and music for the ceremony, music for the cocktail & dinner hour, wedding party intro music, first dance, and especially dance music! He will also bring dance floor lights, and an added 8 uplights for FREE that can change the mood dramatically add a fairytale like atmosphere! He uses all that experience to promise your day will be awesome!

Sarah Houston Photography Sarah Houston Photography Wedding Photographers

Nate is one of my FAVORITE DJ's, He treats his couples like friends and ALWAYS has the dance floor going. He's one of the best people to work with and so down to earth, if you are looking for an amazing DJ to keep your party going he's definitely your DJ!!

Jessica Nazarova Photography Jessica Nazarova Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolute professional!! If there's one guy to hire, it's Nate. You'll get amazing sound quality, awesome song choices, a totally kickass wedding reception and a superb professional working the crowd. I've seen a LOT of DJs and this one takes the (wedding) cake.

Amelia Lawrence Weddings Amelia Lawrence Weddings Wedding Planners

I had the wonderful privilege of working with Nate for an early spring wedding! To sum it up...Nate was wonderful! I referred my clients to him based on reviews and comments from other professionals, but now I know first hand how great his work is. I would be honored to work with him again. He arrived on time, set up his system seamlessly and worked well with me as the planner, venue staff, the couple and the guests. He is professional, friendly, personable and knows how to ensure guests have a fabulous time. Thank you for being great at what you do!

Woodland Church Rd Culpeper, VA, 22701