Woodland Church Rd, Culpeper, VA 22701 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About ImTheDJ.net

I want to put you at ease. You're spending hard earned money on a wedding DJ service and I want you to trust me with your music and to make your day fun and memorable. I’m the one of the best and you get a professional club level DJ at your event that can handle any crowd. As the premier wedding DJ in Virginia I will provide ceremony music, microphones, lighting and dance music.

Respectfully,
Nate Clancy
www.imthedj.net
703-600-9171

• Veteran-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.
  • DJ Easy AL

77 Reviews for ImTheDJ.net

• Casey

Casey D. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Amazing dj!

We had DJ Craig for our wedding and he was absolutely perfect. We were one of the couples that went through many changes due to COVID and Craig was more than accommodating and was so excited about our wedding throughout the entire process. The uplighting was a perfect touch for the wedding as well! The thing I was most looking forward to at my wedding was dancing and trust me there was plenty of that. Craig kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night, I don't think my friends and I ever left. He also kept the wedding on time all night and accommodated to any specific requests I had. I literally can't say enough good things about him (I could go on forever), I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the AMAZING review Casey. We appreciate the trust you put in us, and specifically Craig. We're so happy that your day was perfect and that you all had an awesome wedding day. God bless and keep in touch!
  • David

David M. · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Fantastic DJ!

Nate Clancy did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was very professional, courteous, and kept the party going! His requirements were minimal for space and set up, but was very hands on and detail oriented. We would recommend Nate for anyone thinking about hiring a DJ!

Sent on 10/14/2020

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks for the great review David. Your wedding day was magical and loved seeing you all have a blast! If you ever need me for another event don't hesitate to ask!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/17/2021

Hands down best DJ

Nate is amazing! He rocked our perfect little wedding! He is so budget friendly and will work with you on anything you need.

Sent on 05/11/2021

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks Lisa! What an awesome night! Thanks again for trusting me with your big day! Your Refinery wedding was flawless!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

ImTheDJ.net Pricing

ImTheDJ.net Price Rates

ImTheDJ.net FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1550
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1999
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ImTheDJ.net 1
    MILITARY/NURSE/TEACHER/POLICE/ FIREFIGHTER Discount
    If you are Active Military, a Nurse, a Teacher, a Police Officer or Fire Fighter you receive $100 off your total!

Team of ImTheDJ.net

Craig Jones

Craig Jones

DJ & MC

Here is why I trust Craig and you can too! He has over 10 years of Wedding and Club DJ experience. Craig is more than just a DJ, he also has experience in day of timeline management, vendor coordination and MC skills.He has all genres and plays the best dance music that suits your wedding party's style, curse free so not to offend anyone, and pay close attention to your requests.

Caig will also MC your wedding. He can do it all from introducing the wedding party, introduce formal dances & speeches, & take command of the time line so that all of what you want to do gets done etc...

He will also provide, at no extra charge, multiple wireless microphones and music for the ceremony, music for the cocktail & dinner hour, wedding party intro music, first dance, and especially dance music! He will also bring dance floor lights, and an added 8 uplights for FREE that can change the mood dramatically add a fairytale like atmosphere! He uses all that experience to promise your day will be awesome!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Sarah Houston Photography Wedding Photographers

Nate is one of my FAVORITE DJ's, He treats his couples like friends and ALWAYS has the dance floor going. He's one of the best people to work with and so down to earth, if you are looking for an amazing DJ to keep your party going he's definitely your DJ!!

• Jessica Nazarova Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolute professional!! If there's one guy to hire, it's Nate. You'll get amazing sound quality, awesome song choices, a totally kickass wedding reception and a superb professional working the crowd. I've seen a LOT of DJs and this one takes the (wedding) cake.

• Amelia Lawrence Weddings Wedding Planners

I had the wonderful privilege of working with Nate for an early spring wedding! To sum it up...Nate was wonderful! I referred my clients to him based on reviews and comments from other professionals, but now I know first hand how great his work is. I would be honored to work with him again. He arrived on time, set up his system seamlessly and worked well with me as the planner, venue staff, the couple and the guests. He is professional, friendly, personable and knows how to ensure guests have a fabulous time. Thank you for being great at what you do!

• Woodland Church Rd Culpeper, 22701 See on map
    5403580380 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (ImTheDJ.net)