Woodland Church Rd, Culpeper, VA 22701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About ImTheDJ.net

I want to put you at ease. You're spending hard earned money on a wedding DJ service and I want you to trust me with your music and to make your day fun and memorable. I'm the one of the best and you get a professional club level DJ at your event that can handle any crowd. As the premier wedding DJ in Culpeper I will provide ceremony music, microphones, lighting and dance music.

Respectfully,

ImTheDJ.net 3
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 09/29/2019

Patti Allison

Nate was the obvious choice for our wedding! We got married at The Winery at Bull Run on 9/29/2019. From the moment we met him until our wedding was over Nate was a true professional. He knows his music, he knows a great timeline, he is extremely detailed oriented and he could not have been more helpful to our guests, myself and new husband. He played all of the music on our requested list and faded in and out of songs flawlessly.
    We can’t thank him enough for a wonderful night. We loved having him. Our guests truly raved about him for days after the wedding.
    I’d recommend Nate to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/05/2019

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Loved everything about your wedding Patti! Thanks for the amazing and thoughtful review. Thanks for trusting me with your wedding day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Walsh · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Decision in our Planning

I got married at Walden hall 9/21/19 and picking Nate was by far one of the best decisions we made in our planning. He ALWAYS made himself available. He was very easy to work with, a calming presence, exuding confidence. He always had recommendations for songs and helped us with our special songs, starting them late or ending early so they didn't drag on. His setup is clean, beautiful, and professional. And most importantly, as soon as we opened up the dance floor, we had a hopping party that lasted all the way to sparkler send off. He KNOWS how to read a crowd. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/26/2019
    ImTheDJ.net 4

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Loved your wedding Jen! Thanks for the awesome review. Such an amazing day. Thanks for trusting me with your wedding day!
  • Silvia

Silvia Cho · Married on 09/21/2019

So much fun!

Nate wasn't available for our wedding date, however he sent in his right hand man. DJ Stavros was phenomenal, starting from the day we booked him. He was always available through email, phone, or text. I wanted to do an upbeat dance with my dad and Stavros made sure the mix was to my liking, editing it 3-4 times before the big day. I'm big on sound and music and Stavros delivered! There was not one hiccup in the sound system. Stavros made great introductions for all the speakers, bridal party entrances, speeches, first dances, etc. He worked with my bridal party to make sure he was playing the correct segment of music for their big entrances :). Everything flowed so well and sounded amazing. QUALITY sound. QUALITY lighting. Let me tell you, the dance floor was energetic the entire night! So awesome.

Sent on 10/09/2019

ImTheDJ.net's reply:

Thanks Silvia! Stavros said your wedding was amazing! Thanks for trusting us with your wedding!!! I am so glad to see that you appreciate quality sound and lighting. It makes a huge difference!

ImTheDJ.net Pricing

ImTheDJ.net Price Rates

ImTheDJ.net FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,550.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ImTheDJ.net 1
    MILITARY/NURSE/TEACHER/POLICE/ FIREFIGHTER Discount
    If you are Active Military, a Nurse, a Teacher, a Police Officer or Fire Fighter you receive $100 off your total!

• Sarah Houston Photography
    Sarah Houston Photography Wedding Photographers

Nate is one of my FAVORITE DJ's, He treats his couples like friends and ALWAYS has the dance floor going. He's one of the best people to work with and so down to earth, if you are looking for an amazing DJ to keep your party going he's definitely your DJ!!

• Jessica Nazarova Photography
    Jessica Nazarova Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolute professional!! If there's one guy to hire, it's Nate. You'll get amazing sound quality, awesome song choices, a totally kickass wedding reception and a superb professional working the crowd. I've seen a LOT of DJs and this one takes the (wedding) cake.

• Amelia Lawrence Weddings
    Amelia Lawrence Weddings Wedding Planners

I had the wonderful privilege of working with Nate for an early spring wedding! To sum it up...Nate was wonderful! I referred my clients to him based on reviews and comments from other professionals, but now I know first hand how great his work is. I would be honored to work with him again. He arrived on time, set up his system seamlessly and worked well with me as the planner, venue staff, the couple and the guests. He is professional, friendly, personable and knows how to ensure guests have a fabulous time. Thank you for being great at what you do!

• Woodland Church Rd Culpeper, 22701 See on map
    5403580380 (Other Phone Number)