About Dreamscope Entertainment

Helping deliver the wedding of your dreams...

Based out of Lusby, Maryland, Dreamscope Entertainment is a wedding DJ company that offers more than just lights and music. They offer an all-around great experience perfect for a lively reception. The Dreamscope Entertainment team will work with you throughout the wedding planning process to ensure that you will be happy with the music selection on your big day.

Experience
Owner and operator of Dreamscope Entertainment Jack Reynolds has had a passion for entertaining people since he was a teenager. That passion lead him to a career as an actor, singer, director, producer and technical director. His experience has created a talented team that has received numerous awards.

Dreamscope Entertainment can offer a number of musical genres including country, hip-hop, pop and rock. In addition to their wide selection of music, other services that the company offers include:

• Consultation

Consultation (6)
Photobooth (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
One Event Per Day (2)

Beyond words for how much I love my Dj! Jack went above and beyond and was personable, creative, classy, but also knows how to put on the best entertainment!!!! He put together a mix of songs for me as a surprise for my first dance for my groom. He was so surprised and had the crowd jumping!! My wedding was held at The Running Hare Vineyard. The lights were so beautiful!! Jack had a light showing on the floor that spun “B” which personalized it and made it elegant. The pictures came out great with the beautiful lighting. We spoke often about the music I wanted and he helped me out a lot on the song choices I wasn’t sure about and made my wedding the talk of the century! Everyone said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to! It wouldn’t have been the same with out him! Thank you for the photo booth! My guests loved it! All the props and the backdrop really made their pictures perfect! If I had to do it all again I wouldn’t change a thing! Everything was beautiful and perfect! Exactly how I wanted for my wedding day! #gameoverburroughs love, Mrs.Christal Lynn Burroughs

Photo of Dreamscope Entertainment in Lusby, MD - So much fun!
Photo of Dreamscope Entertainment in Lusby, MD - Absolutely breathtaking!
Photo of Dreamscope Entertainment in Lusby, MD - My family is complete!
Photo of Dreamscope Entertainment in Lusby, MD - Everyone says it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to!
Photo of Dreamscope Entertainment in Lusby, MD - My heart is full!
Photo of Dreamscope Entertainment in Lusby, MD - Spinning on the dance floor!
Photos
Photo of Dreamscope Entertainment in Lusby, MD - Everything I’ve always dreamed of!
Photo of Dreamscope Entertainment in Lusby, MD - My bridesmaids are the best!!
Photo of Dreamscope Entertainment in Lusby, MD - My daughters were so good and perfect!
Profile Picture Christal , 7/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We used Dreamscope Entertainment at our wedding and all I can say is WOW! They were a pleasure to work with from the time we originally contacted them until the last dance! Jack from Dreamscope helped us so much through our planning process by making suggestions and helping with our timeline. He must have met with us at least 5 times and answered 50 emails along the way, each time being patient and kind. He really made a very scary process (so we thought) seem very easy very step of the way!
As far as performance, again... WOW! The music that was played was top notch. We had guests that ranged in age from 16 to 85 and there was something for everyone! The ceremony music and timing were perfect and the sound could not have been more clear. The reception went as smoothly as could be and Jack kept people smiling with his personality and people were on the dance floor all night!
We also used their photo booth. The lady that ran it was fun and helpful and they had lots of fun props for people to use. The great thing was we got copies of every picture that was taken both prints and digitally.
I cannot be happier with the choice that we made. People are still talking about our awesome DJ a month after my wedding! BRAVO!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Dreamscope Entertainment Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1369414019596 hero

HERO DISCOUNT

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Dreamscope Entertainment is proud to offer a 10% discount (up to $100) to all Military members (past & present), as well as all Police Officers and Fire & Rescue Workers as our way of saying THANK YOU!
#WWe278403e388e7123

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Fantastic!!! Full service DJ and entertainment company. One of our valued professional vendors that we stand behind because they are reliable, great to work with, and do a fabulous job for their clients from the beginning of the event right up until the end of the evening.

12820 Rio Grande Trail, Lusby, MD 20657   See On Map
202-256-2405 (phone)
Dreamscope Entertainment is a wedding DJ service from the Southern Maryland area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, D.C., and Virginia. Dreamscope Entertainment is a professional wedding disc jockey and lighting service that has been part of the Washington, D.C. metro wedding industry for two years. We specialize in DJ entertainment and event lighting.