Dreamscope Entertainment Reviews

Dreamscope Entertainment 5
Dreamscope Entertainment 6
Dreamscope Entertainment 7

Jenna · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Carlton was our dj and was amazing!! Everyone told us how awesome he was after the wedding and how much they enjoyed the music! He also did a great job making sure the whole day went by without a hitch! I was very relaxed all day knowing he would make sure that everyone was running smoothly! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Barrett · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience

Jack and his team were awesome to work with! There were a couple of venue issues and Jack stepped right up and took care of everything. I received many positive comments from guests. Jack and his team were very entertaining. I will certainly utilize his services again.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/10/2019

The best around!

Jack was amazing to work with from our first meeting on. He went above and beyond for us and made our reception perfect for us!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Chatterton · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing DJ! Perfect Wedding!

Jack is amazing! We were open to a lot of suggestions as I was pretty burned out on making decisions. Jack had great ideas to fill in time gaps during the reception and perfect suggestions for song choices for different parts of the ceremony and reception. My guests continue to tell me how awesome the DJ was and what a great time they had!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Such a Pleasure to Work With

Jack was so great to work with. I loved how attentive he was to what we were looking for. And I loved that his company developed an online website during our planning process that allowed me to go in and assign the exact songs we wanted. That made the whole process so much easier. He even stuck with me when I had to change the wedding order five million times. At the wedding, everything went seamlessly and we were so happy with everything. Thank you, Jack, for such an awesome job!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

I wish I could give more stars! The personalized service that we received from Jack was wonderful. I wasn't a nervous bride until the last few weeks, having a call with Jack to discuss timelines, music, and everything else put me at ease. I loved being able to personalize the music list down to play and no play. When I asked if he could find my parent's wedding song to play for their 50th Anniversary, he found it. I will say that after all the awesome music and personal attention, the photo booth was the hit of the night! Every age loved it and there is no end to the entertainment it provided! Thank you Jack & Susannah from the bottom of our hearts, it will definitely be remembered for a long time.

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/28/2018

Jack was absolutely amazing! He knew exactly what to play based on the generations/type of music we liked/wanted played. He helped with the entrance coordination - which was amazing. He kept everyone dancing and even jumped in himself! We couldn’t of asked for a better dj for our wedding :) everything was perfect!
    -Kristina and Danny Etelamaki

Sent on 10/07/2018

Mary · Married on 09/15/2018

Jack was awesome! Professional and funny! Kept the crowd pleased!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Ben · Married on 08/18/2018

Jack went above and beyond for me and my now bride! Showed up early, made sure everything was running smooth and had the ball rolling perfectly. Our wedding would have never gone as smooth without him. The value you get with him is incredible, and the personality he puts into it tops the charts. If you want someone who puts their heart and soul into what they do, go with Dreamscope! I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Christal · Married on 07/21/2018

Beyond words for how much I love my Dj! Jack went above and beyond and was personable, creative, classy, but also knows how to put on the best entertainment!!!! He put together a mix of songs for me as a surprise for my first dance for my groom. He was so surprised and had the crowd jumping!! My wedding was held at The Running Hare Vineyard. The lights were so beautiful!! Jack had a light showing on the floor that spun “B” which personalized it and made it elegant. The pictures came out great with the beautiful lighting. We spoke often about the music I wanted and he helped me out a lot on the song choices I wasn’t sure about and made my wedding the talk of the century! Everyone said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to! It wouldn’t have been the same with out him! Thank you for the photo booth! My guests loved it! All the props and the backdrop really made their pictures perfect! If I had to do it all again I wouldn’t change a thing! Everything was beautiful and perfect! Exactly how I wanted for my wedding day! #gameoverburroughs love, Mrs.Christal Lynn Burroughs

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Dreamscope Entertainment 14
    Dreamscope Entertainment 15
    Dreamscope Entertainment 16

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

We used Dreamscope Entertainment at our wedding and all I can say is WOW! They were a pleasure to work with from the time we originally contacted them until the last dance! Jack from Dreamscope helped us so much through our planning process by making suggestions and helping with our timeline. He must have met with us at least 5 times and answered 50 emails along the way, each time being patient and kind. He really made a very scary process (so we thought) seem very easy very step of the way!
    As far as performance, again... WOW! The music that was played was top notch. We had guests that ranged in age from 16 to 85 and there was something for everyone! The ceremony music and timing were perfect and the sound could not have been more clear. The reception went as smoothly as could be and Jack kept people smiling with his personality and people were on the dance floor all night!
    We also used their photo booth. The lady that ran it was fun and helpful and they had lots of fun props for people to use. The great thing was we got copies of every picture that was taken both prints and digitally.
    I cannot be happier with the choice that we made. People are still talking about our awesome DJ a month after my wedding! BRAVO!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I used Dreamscope for our wedding in July. And all I can say is I wouldn’t have changed a thing! When we first got in contact with Jack, the owner of Dreamscope, I was a nervous wreck. I didn’t know anything about picking a DJ. He offered to meet with us so we could get to know him and feel more comfortable about the whole process. He contacted us multiple times if we ever needed anything. He was very organized and was very understanding and respectful about the type of music we wanted played at our wedding. There was a PERFECT mixture of music for the younger crowd and the older crowd. I couldn’t have been happier with the quality of service we received from Dreamscope. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Becca · Married on 06/24/2018

We used Dreamscope Entertainment for my wedding. We used both DJ services and the photo booth. People told us how much they loved the music and the props.

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing is all I can say. He totally understood our vision and just got us as a couple. He was awesome and would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Clara · Married on 05/19/2018

We don’t have any complaints with using Dreamscope Entertainment! Jack was awesome and worked with us to make sure our day went how we wanted. Needless to say the music made the night!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Susannah · Married on 11/18/2017

Carlton was the DJ for my wedding and he did a fantastic job. I got a lot of comments about how great the music was. He was so on top of everything, which took all of our stress away. I highly recommend Dreamscope Entertainment and Carlton for any DJ needs!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

I would highly recommend this DJ service for your wedding. Professional, organized, not over priced, and helped me out tremendously.

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Dreamscope Entertainment 17

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

Jake was amazing! Helped Work around any schedule we could throw at him. Would definitely book again do any party!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Rachelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Jack was awesome for our wedding! He seriously put all my worries at ease and made our reception a breeze. I didn’t have to worry about what to do next because he would lead us. The music was great and got everyone up and dancing at least one point in the evening. Then the last song of the night he asked everyone to join together on the dance floor!! It was great! The uplighting was beautiful as well. 5 STARS all the way. Thanks so much Jack! You were awesome!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Erin · Married on 08/26/2017

I had a friend who had used tour services fprnher daughter's wedding December 2016. I still get complimented on the dj and the how professional everything was done. Thanks again for the wonderful music you provided.
    Peggy Johnson

Sent on 12/07/2017

ERIN · Married on 08/26/2017

Jack DJed my August 2017 wedding, and I was impressed by his services! Jack was very easy to work with! When my mind was too fickle to settle on a song, Jack was able to supply me with several good options. He even went above and beyond as to help make suggestions to the timeline of the reception to help make a better flow of the evening. I couldn’t recommend Jack anymore! He is simply the best, and I feel that he is worth every penny. He made sure that each and every guest had a wonderful night.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Jack was an excellent DJ for our wedding! He was entertaining, kept the reception moving, and had great music choices. He was accommodating to all our requests. We had many guests comment on what a great job he did. We had no complaints and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Best DJ ever! Everything was great! The final meeting 2 weeks before our wedding I showed up with my planner blank! I completely forgot to fill in everything but Jack was totally cool about and he walked me thru everything! I didn't have a wedding planner so that extra help coming up with the wedding day timeline was amazing! Great price too!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

Jack was the perfect DJ! He was fun, accommodating, and he kept the party going all night long! He thought of so many things I didn't even think about to help the reception run smoothly. My husband's best man is stationed in Japan and Jack helped us stream a live facetime video at our reception so he could give his toast! Jack went above and beyond for us and his price can truly not be beat! Thanks Jack!

Sent on 06/20/2017