DJ Paul Entertainment

Washington, DC View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,250 Most Popular Price

DJ Paul Entertainment is a wedding DJ service operating across Maryland, Virginia, DC, and Delaware. Paul Parrinello, the owner and operator, aims to always provide a top-quality service for his clients. He is an experienced and organized entertainer who enjoys the work he does and loves realizing his client's needs and wishes.

DJ Paul Entertainment works with couples to accommodate their budget while providing them with a personalized experience. After an initial consultation, Paul customizes his services to the requirements set out by each couple. By utilizing beat-matching techniques Paul can achieve a truly one-of-a-kind atmosphere. He can provide music to suit all manner of weddings, while creating a unique atmosphere for each reception he covers. He focuses his attention on the music, rather than taking center stage himself, in order to keep the focus on the happy couple. Paul strives to provide professionalism and class every step of the way, and some of his services include:

• Entertainment with no breaks
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • Supplied microphones
  • Sound and PA systems
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,199

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Sound/PA System
Uplighting

Courtney H. Getting married on 07/03/2022

Dj paul is the man!

DJ Paul was incredible to work with! He was super responsive, worked well with our other vendors, and was wholly focused on us and our big day! We had to change our venue location two weeks before the wedding and his response was simply "Ok, no problem!" He made what could have been a stressful transition, one that was seamless and easy! He made sure our ceremony went off without a hitch - even working with me to play a song I pre-recorded to sing over as I walked down the aisle! The sound quality was amazing, even better than I would have expected considering I was singing live over a track of myself singing, it made it sound amazing and no one could tell it sounded so good! In addition to that, DJ Paul had our dance floor HOPPIN all night long, we didn't want it to end! He even had my husband's father, who NEVER dances, out on the dancefloor! He moved through our reception without so much as a minor hiccup & everyone had a blast! He promised us the best night of our lives, and boy did he deliver! We cannot recommend him enough, if you want the best DJ at your wedding - book him now!!
  • Heather
    Heather D. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great Experience !

DJ Paul was great to work with. I am a big music person with eclectic taste & wanted some fairly non-conventional music, he really helped me to balance what my spouse & I wanted with what would make our guests happy. He was able to fill in spots in the day with music he chose that blended seamlessly with our style & he was great about playing my specific choices for certain events throughout the day. He helped the caterer keep things moving & the uplighting he provided was perfect for my venue. Thanks Paul ! We loved everything !
  • Angie
    Angie D. Married on 01/01/2022

Easy to work with!

DJ Paul was wonderful to work with! He listened to our needs and gave great song suggestions too. Planning was smooth as well as the day of. He came prepared and was great at reading the crowd throughout the night, keeping the dance floor jumping the whole time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jenna & Josh
    44 photos · 08/22/2021

Amelia Lawrence Weddings Amelia Lawrence Weddings Wedding Planners

I had the privilege to work with DJ Dom, who is DJ Paul's son. Dom was on time, executed his set up seamlessly, engaged the crowd and was super kind and personable. I enjoyed working with Dom and hope to work him in the future. Thank you Dom for making my job as a wedding planner much easier on the day of. You were a joy to work with.

Top Tier Photo Booth Top Tier Photo Booth Photo Booths

What I love most about DJ Paul is that he truly loves his job. He has a great upbeat personality that all of your guests will love. DJ Paul is not just a DJ. He is very talented MC that engages with your guests. Your guests will be on the dance floor BEFORE DINNER and will be dancing the night away right up to the last song. I highly recommend DJ Paul and my Fiance and I have recently decided to hire him for our very own wedding!

Photos by F.A. Formica Photos by F.A. Formica Wedding Photographers

It is with great pleasure that I endorse DJ Paul entertainment. Both Paul and his son are the very best money can buy.

Washington, DC, 20010
410-852-7520
Location of (DJ Paul Entertainment)
Wilmington, DE, 19801 See on map
Leesburg, VA, 21075 See on map
Baltimore, Maryland Baltimore, MD, 21230 See on map

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding