DJ Paul Entertainment

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,250 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,250 Most Popular Price

DJ Paul Entertainment is a wedding DJ service operating across Maryland, Virginia, DC, Philadelphia and Delaware. Paul Parrinello, the owner and operator, aims to always provide a top-quality service for his clients. He is an experienced and organized entertainer who enjoys the work he does and loves realizing his client's needs and wishes.

DJ Paul Entertainment works with couples to accommodate their budget while providing them with a personalized experience. After an initial consultation, Paul customizes his services to the requirements set out by each couple. By utilizing beat-matching techniques Paul can achieve a truly one-of-a-kind atmosphere. He can provide music to suit all manner of weddings, while creating a unique atmosphere for each reception he covers. He focuses his attention on the music, rather than taking center stage himself, in order to keep the focus on the happy couple. Paul strives to provide professionalism and class every step of the way, and some of his services include:

• Entertainment with no breaks
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • Supplied microphones
  • Sound and PA systems
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,199

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Sound/PA System
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kelly Getting married on 05/02/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop looking - hire DJ Paul NOW!

I cannot stress enough how amazing DJ Paul was for our wedding! From our initial meeting, it was clear how much DJ Paul knows about music and weddings, how he strives to create an event that is tailored to each couple and (most importantly) how much he cares about each wedding. When we met two weeks before our wedding, Paul did an excellent job listening to our ideas, offering suggestions, and helping fill in the blanks that we wouldn't be aware of since we aren't in the wedding industry. We came to DJ Paul with a set list of certain songs we wanted, and song themes. He did an amazing job fitting in all of the songs, pulling out some song gems that fit our theme, and kept our guests happy and entertained.
    During the day of the event, DJ Paul immediately noticed a disconnect between the venue and all of the vendors, and he took it upon himself to solve the issues without involving me so me and my groom could truly enjoy the evening.
    During the event, DJ Paul did an amazing job keeping the event moving, chiming in when necessary and getting the crowd fired up, but also knowing when to let the music speak for itself.
    What made DJ Paul be the star of the night, was his ability to be empathetic and pivot based on the events of the night. Initially, we weren't going to do a father/daughter & mother/son dance because my father is sick and may not have been in attendance. My dad was able to make it to the event, and was able to, with very little planning or notice, reorganize the schedule of reception events, seamlessly play the song my dad wanted to dance to, find a song for the mother/son dance, and handled it with such class, allowing my dad to maintain his dignity. It's a moment I'll remember all of my life, and it's all due to DJ Paul.
    I highly recommend DJ Paul for you event; not only will you have someone who will provide a meaningful soundtrack for your day, but you'll get to work with a professional who genuinely cares about his couples and makes sure their day is one to remember.
    Spencer M. Married on 01/28/2023

Excellent Experience

DJ Paul provided excellent service for our wedding reception at the USNA Club, as well as invaluable insights during the planning process which maximized the level of entertainment provided. If I had to plan the wedding over again I would undoubted hire DJ Paul due to the service and guidance he provided, as well as the agreeable price point.
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 12/31/2022

Just Hire Him!

Paul kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night! The employees at our venue even commented that they’ve never seen the dance floor so packed.

Paul is great to work with! Flexible, responsive, and professional. We got so many compliments on how great of a DJ he was and people even asked for his information to hire him for their next event!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Jenna & Josh
44 photos · 08/22/2021

Amelia Lawrence Weddings Amelia Lawrence Weddings Wedding Planners

I had the privilege to work with DJ Dom, who is DJ Paul's son. Dom was on time, executed his set up seamlessly, engaged the crowd and was super kind and personable. I enjoyed working with Dom and hope to work him in the future. Thank you Dom for making my job as a wedding planner much easier on the day of. You were a joy to work with.

Top Tier Photo Booth Top Tier Photo Booth Photo Booths

What I love most about DJ Paul is that he truly loves his job. He has a great upbeat personality that all of your guests will love. DJ Paul is not just a DJ. He is very talented MC that engages with your guests. Your guests will be on the dance floor BEFORE DINNER and will be dancing the night away right up to the last song. I highly recommend DJ Paul and my Fiance and I have recently decided to hire him for our very own wedding!

Photos by F.A. Formica Photos by F.A. Formica Wedding Photographers

It is with great pleasure that I endorse DJ Paul entertainment. Both Paul and his son are the very best money can buy.

Washington, DC, 20010
410-852-7520
Location of (DJ Paul Entertainment)
Wilmington, DE, 19801
Leesburg, VA, 21075
Baltimore, Maryland Baltimore, MD, 21230

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding