317 Reviews for DJ Paul Entertainment

Uplighting (13)
One Event Per Day (11)
Liability Insurance (8)
317 DJ Paul Entertainment Reviews

DJ was very communicative and easy to to talk
To. He facilitated the process from the beginning to the end. His press kit was very helpful in organizing our wedding evening. I would definitely recommend him!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Adam, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was great! He offered a lot of helpful advice throughout the planning process and on the day he did everything exactly the way we discussed. He was professional and a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Lindy, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

D. J. Paul recently worked a wedding where I served as the officiant. I have been working in this field, first as a photographer and for last 5 years as an officiant. I also travel as a public speaker on the topics of addiction, grief and child loss. In all of this, I have never worked with a more professional DJ. His attention to detail was impeccable. His equipment was exceptional and his interaction with me was unprecedented. He called me a few weeks before the wedding, to go over the details of how we would work together. I was shocked and pleased since no DJ had ever done this. One literally stuck a mic over my ear, seconds before I was to walk with the groom. It didn’t fit correctly and had a couple second delay, so I was fumbling at the front of the wedding and didn’t realize the delay until I started the wedding and realized I could hear what I just said. I was confused and uncomfortable. DJ Paul left none of these stones unturned. He pinned the mic to my lapel. We tested and tested and walked and tested some more. We tested his hand held in case the couple would like to use it during their vows. I felt cared for, listened to and part of a team. It made the wedding so smooth and beautiful. I would be honored to work with DJ Paul again and I can’t recommend him enough for your function. You can’t go wrong with this guy!!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJPaul worked well with the venue and my keyboardist especially making last minute changes due to rain. He kept the night going strong as MC and the dance floor was never empty. He provided the fun and professionalism we needed to make this a fairytale wedding for our daughter. Would highly recommend his services for your special wedding event.
(Mother of the Bride)

Profile Picture Sally, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with DJ Paul for my wedding was a great decision! He was very professional both throughout the planning time and at my wedding. He genuinely cares about every detail and making sure that he can help to create your perfect wedding event. From the moment I met him he helped to lay out exactly how the night would go. He had worked at my venue before and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. He read my guests well and played music that kept my guests dancing the entire time. His communication throughout the planning process was great as well. He was always quick to respond to my emails and very thorough and professional with his responses. He even took initiative to reach out to a family friend who was doing our ceremony music to ensure the best flow and providing her with mics and equipment. I would definitely recommend DJ Paul to everyone!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Paul Entertainment is a wonderful vendor to use. DJ Mike went above and beyond in helping me put together a schedule, not just for the reception, but the wedding day. He was very patient with me and took the time to explain why it's a good idea to have certain events at specific times. He took all my song requests, and used his professional strategy to keep guests on the dance floor all night long while keeping us all on schedule. It was a fantastic celebration that will not be forgotten anytime soon. DJ Mike was very considerate, professional, and easy for me and my family to work with. I highly recommend using this company for your DJ and MC needs.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommend DJ Dom. Literally everything was perfect. There was no hiccups at all and the uplighting was perfect. He really had awesome song choices too. He also know our timeline very well and had great ideas to keep everyone dancing.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

go with these guys! They set the tone for the reception and everyone had an absolute blast! I strongly recommend going with their uplighting unless your venue is already providing it.

Profile Picture Paul, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Paul was fantastic! He worked with us to put together a special father/daughter dance and helped us with lighting at the last minute. Bottom line the dance floor was full all night long!

Profile Picture Leanne, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The day after my wedding I still have wedding guests texting me telling me how awesome my DJ was (not how beautiful I looked lol). He was great. He was able to read a crowd really quick and move song to song with ease. People were up dancing all night long!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We want to thank DJ Pumpin Paul entertainment for being part of the best day of our lives. Paul is s true professional. He called us to go over everything to make sure nothing was forgotten. He also did follow up calls to make sure I was having no last minute surprise changes he needed to know about. His uplighting was beautiful. He was on time with everything to keep us from not rushing thru our day. Music was never boring. All my guest compliment my DJ. He will be forever be a part of our events even if I have to work around his schedule.

Photos
Profile Picture dawn, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC, One Event Per Day

I, the groom, worked with Paul over the past 2-3 months organizing my wedding. Throughout the process Paul was very responsive and organizer. He provided an organizer to you and a series of song lists to help give you ideas if you want to create your own playlist. We only selected a few songs as "must plays" and Paul did his thing for the rest. The one "special" thing about this experience was the surprise first dance. My bride had no idea, but I had been planning for her sister and brother-in-law to do a surprise performance for our first dance. I worked with Paul and he was happy to help make this a surprise. We actually came to the venue 30 minutes earlier then anticipated that way we could make sure a mic check would be done before guests would start arriving. There were times it might have been midnight and I decided to text Paul because I had a question and he was eager to have a conversation. I really do not have any complaints about Paul. The day of the wedding everything seemed to go smoothly without any issues. The day after the wedding one person came up to me and complimented how organized the DJ seemed to be. Paul was more then a DJ at our wedding, he helped organize the day with his MC skills and let guests know what there was to do and upcoming events. I can be quite a cheapo at times and when I was comparing DJs (pricing and reviews) Paul just seemed to be the best value. When we first started to talk we were probably on the phone for around at hour getting to know each other and learning about the services Paul provides. I knew after that phone call our wedding would be in good hands with him. Paul is a DJ who really does care about your event and wants your special day to be great. I am very pleased with DJ Paul and would recommend him to any of my friends.

Profile Picture Phillip, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Paul was a HUGE hit! He was a great MC and did great and playing music. We selected songs for our formalities and left the rest up to him. He had everyone up all night long dancing... Even people that never dance were up on the floor because vibe and music was so amazing. So many people from our wedding complimented him. If you need a DJ hands down he is the way to go.

Profile Picture Kerri, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

INCREDIBLY HAPPY WITH DJ PAUL! He made our day so FUN! Got everyone dancing. Absolutely love him! Helpful, kind, knowledgable and personable :)

Profile Picture Kendall, 11/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I met Paul at a bridal show and he was immediately easy to talk with! I loved his personality and instantly knew he would be able to deliver the kind of music services my husband and I wanted for our big day.
He always responded quickly (You do have to be mindful of when you’re contacting him, he does play events so weekend evenings he’s probably busy!! And that’s a good thing!) and was extremely accommodating.
My big day seemed to have went flawlessly - from the ceremony to the last dance he was amazing! I swear to you that the dance floor was full ALL night long and I have received several compliments on him. We had blinking LED foam sticks as well as necklaces/rings that everyone loved. He was even thoughtful enough to make sure the smaller kids didn’t have necklaces as to avoid any choking hazards.
Paul is a wonderful and caring DJ that made me feel at ease every step of the way and you’d be making one of the best decisions by hiring him for your services.

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was very professional, yet very fun and you could tell he knew exactly what he was doing. The music was great, the entertainment was great, and he knew how to appeal to all the age groups when picking songs. Hands down best wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely the Best in the Area! Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Mordecai, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was amazing! He made sure every detail was planned and went off without issue. So easy to work with. He made sure everyone was having a blast all night. The lighting added so much to the venue! Look no further you’ve found your DJ

Profile Picture Heather, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

** MUST HAVE** DJ Paul is truly a top notch DJ that will make your wedding so memorable and amazing! He truly loves his job and goes above and beyond to make sure you are very happy on your wedding day!!! He plays amazing music from oldies classics for the older crowd and then pumps into the new age jams! Our dance floor was so packed from everyone having a great time!!!!! I even saw people on the dance floor that don't even like to dance! We can't thank DJ Paul enough. He spends a tremendous amount of time with you before the wedding to make sure all of the fine details are ironed out. Do yourself a favor and spend the money for the BEST! You will not regret it.

Profile Picture william, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Most importantly: DJ Dom did an amazing job at our wedding reception!!! He played all the songs that we wanted, which were primarily a good pace for the dinner, and got most of our guests dancing (which is a miracle) after dinner with fun music that all ages enjoyed! The "shoely wed" game was a blast (book DJ Dom and do this game!), and the glow sticks really helped get people in the mood for fun, too :)

DJ Dom will take care of everything, and make it work. You won't have to worry about anything:
1. We had no idea how to keep our guests entertained or even what order things should take place (we've been to veeery few weddings), so DJ Dom walked us through what the wedding day would be like and when things would take place. It was so helpful, and made it easier for us to coordinate with our other vendors.
2. He had to set his equipment up in a tent by a 230 year old barn, and we didn't know if the electricity would be enough, but he took care of everything and made it work!
3. Before we started the reception he checked in with me, and was fine with pushing the start time back because I really needed some time to catch my breath. Basically, It was great having DJ Dom because he was so chill, and was all about ensuring we were taken care of while still keeping our guests entertained.

tl;dr
DJ Dom will make your wedding fun, and guests will love your wedding! Also, if you have no idea what you're doing, he will give you a timeline for your wedding day that will put you at ease, and make your wedding planning way easier.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had DJ Dom as the DJ and MC for our wedding on 10/14/17. The whole day was perfect. DJ Dom was amazing. He was thorough during the planning and attentive. DJ Dom checked on us throughout the night and made sure if there was anything we needed. DJ Dom had the whole party dancing all night. I highly recommend DJ Dom from DJ Paul Entertainment!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Paul has been a great pleasure to work with. Our entire event went as planned. He played all of our request and really kept the crowd moving. When we first met DJ Paul he mentions so many things i never even thought of !!! So grateful we found him. we couldnt have an amazing event with out him.

Profile Picture Alicia & PJ, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was an amazing DJ. My Day of Coordinator dropped the ball and Paul really helped to pick up the slack on trying to keep things moving and stick to a schedule. He engaged the crowd, and I couldn't even keep track of how many guests made great compliments about Paul. I highly recommend him for any event you may have.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Great DJ! Provided the customized experience we were looking for. Also provided audio equipment for the ceremony, which worked out great.

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews