306 Reviews for DJ Paul Entertainment

Uplighting (12)
One Event Per Day (10)
Liability Insurance (8)
306 DJ Paul Entertainment Reviews

The day after my wedding I still have wedding guests texting me telling me how awesome my DJ was (not how beautiful I looked lol). He was great. He was able to read a crowd really quick and move song to song with ease. People were up dancing all night long!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We want to thank DJ Pumpin Paul entertainment for being part of the best day of our lives. Paul is s true professional. He called us to go over everything to make sure nothing was forgotten. He also did follow up calls to make sure I was having no last minute surprise changes he needed to know about. His uplighting was beautiful. He was on time with everything to keep us from not rushing thru our day. Music was never boring. All my guest compliment my DJ. He will be forever be a part of our events even if I have to work around his schedule.

Photos
Profile Picture dawn, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC, One Event Per Day

I, the groom, worked with Paul over the past 2-3 months organizing my wedding. Throughout the process Paul was very responsive and organizer. He provided an organizer to you and a series of song lists to help give you ideas if you want to create your own playlist. We only selected a few songs as "must plays" and Paul did his thing for the rest. The one "special" thing about this experience was the surprise first dance. My bride had no idea, but I had been planning for her sister and brother-in-law to do a surprise performance for our first dance. I worked with Paul and he was happy to help make this a surprise. We actually came to the venue 30 minutes earlier then anticipated that way we could make sure a mic check would be done before guests would start arriving. There were times it might have been midnight and I decided to text Paul because I had a question and he was eager to have a conversation. I really do not have any complaints about Paul. The day of the wedding everything seemed to go smoothly without any issues. The day after the wedding one person came up to me and complimented how organized the DJ seemed to be. Paul was more then a DJ at our wedding, he helped organize the day with his MC skills and let guests know what there was to do and upcoming events. I can be quite a cheapo at times and when I was comparing DJs (pricing and reviews) Paul just seemed to be the best value. When we first started to talk we were probably on the phone for around at hour getting to know each other and learning about the services Paul provides. I knew after that phone call our wedding would be in good hands with him. Paul is a DJ who really does care about your event and wants your special day to be great. I am very pleased with DJ Paul and would recommend him to any of my friends.

Profile Picture Phillip, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Paul was a HUGE hit! He was a great MC and did great and playing music. We selected songs for our formalities and left the rest up to him. He had everyone up all night long dancing... Even people that never dance were up on the floor because vibe and music was so amazing. So many people from our wedding complimented him. If you need a DJ hands down he is the way to go.

Profile Picture Kerri, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

INCREDIBLY HAPPY WITH DJ PAUL! He made our day so FUN! Got everyone dancing. Absolutely love him! Helpful, kind, knowledgable and personable :)

Profile Picture Kendall, 11/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I met Paul at a bridal show and he was immediately easy to talk with! I loved his personality and instantly knew he would be able to deliver the kind of music services my husband and I wanted for our big day.
He always responded quickly (You do have to be mindful of when you’re contacting him, he does play events so weekend evenings he’s probably busy!! And that’s a good thing!) and was extremely accommodating.
My big day seemed to have went flawlessly - from the ceremony to the last dance he was amazing! I swear to you that the dance floor was full ALL night long and I have received several compliments on him. We had blinking LED foam sticks as well as necklaces/rings that everyone loved. He was even thoughtful enough to make sure the smaller kids didn’t have necklaces as to avoid any choking hazards.
Paul is a wonderful and caring DJ that made me feel at ease every step of the way and you’d be making one of the best decisions by hiring him for your services.

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was very professional, yet very fun and you could tell he knew exactly what he was doing. The music was great, the entertainment was great, and he knew how to appeal to all the age groups when picking songs. Hands down best wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely the Best in the Area! Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Mordecai, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was amazing! He made sure every detail was planned and went off without issue. So easy to work with. He made sure everyone was having a blast all night. The lighting added so much to the venue! Look no further you’ve found your DJ

Profile Picture Heather, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

** MUST HAVE** DJ Paul is truly a top notch DJ that will make your wedding so memorable and amazing! He truly loves his job and goes above and beyond to make sure you are very happy on your wedding day!!! He plays amazing music from oldies classics for the older crowd and then pumps into the new age jams! Our dance floor was so packed from everyone having a great time!!!!! I even saw people on the dance floor that don't even like to dance! We can't thank DJ Paul enough. He spends a tremendous amount of time with you before the wedding to make sure all of the fine details are ironed out. Do yourself a favor and spend the money for the BEST! You will not regret it.

Profile Picture william, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Most importantly: DJ Dom did an amazing job at our wedding reception!!! He played all the songs that we wanted, which were primarily a good pace for the dinner, and got most of our guests dancing (which is a miracle) after dinner with fun music that all ages enjoyed! The "shoely wed" game was a blast (book DJ Dom and do this game!), and the glow sticks really helped get people in the mood for fun, too :)

DJ Dom will take care of everything, and make it work. You won't have to worry about anything:
1. We had no idea how to keep our guests entertained or even what order things should take place (we've been to veeery few weddings), so DJ Dom walked us through what the wedding day would be like and when things would take place. It was so helpful, and made it easier for us to coordinate with our other vendors.
2. He had to set his equipment up in a tent by a 230 year old barn, and we didn't know if the electricity would be enough, but he took care of everything and made it work!
3. Before we started the reception he checked in with me, and was fine with pushing the start time back because I really needed some time to catch my breath. Basically, It was great having DJ Dom because he was so chill, and was all about ensuring we were taken care of while still keeping our guests entertained.

tl;dr
DJ Dom will make your wedding fun, and guests will love your wedding! Also, if you have no idea what you're doing, he will give you a timeline for your wedding day that will put you at ease, and make your wedding planning way easier.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had DJ Dom as the DJ and MC for our wedding on 10/14/17. The whole day was perfect. DJ Dom was amazing. He was thorough during the planning and attentive. DJ Dom checked on us throughout the night and made sure if there was anything we needed. DJ Dom had the whole party dancing all night. I highly recommend DJ Dom from DJ Paul Entertainment!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Paul has been a great pleasure to work with. Our entire event went as planned. He played all of our request and really kept the crowd moving. When we first met DJ Paul he mentions so many things i never even thought of !!! So grateful we found him. we couldnt have an amazing event with out him.

Profile Picture Alicia & PJ, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was an amazing DJ. My Day of Coordinator dropped the ball and Paul really helped to pick up the slack on trying to keep things moving and stick to a schedule. He engaged the crowd, and I couldn't even keep track of how many guests made great compliments about Paul. I highly recommend him for any event you may have.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Great DJ! Provided the customized experience we were looking for. Also provided audio equipment for the ceremony, which worked out great.

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was having trouble picking songs for the wedding so DJ Paul sent me pages of popular music choices. When I still couldn't decide on some songs, I let him pick for me and it was perfect! He understood the mood of my Sunday night wedding and picked music he knew we both enjoyed. I also liked that he wasn't on the microphone all night. He announced the important things, then let us dance! I felt very comfortable talking with him. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Mindy, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We had a great experience with DJ Paul. From our first phone conversation with him, we could tell he was organized and experienced. He paid attention to all the details and entertained our guests all night at the reception.

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Dom from DJ Paul Entertainment was our DJ. He did a great job with the flow of the music and keeping the crowd on the dance floor! We had multiple comments after our wedding about how awesome the music was. Dom was organized and professional.

Profile Picture KELSEA, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We made life pretty hard for DJ Mike (of DJ Paul entertainment) because we had so much to do toward the end of our wedding planning. Despite our lack of preparation for the DJ stuff, Mike did everything right. His timing with the music, the variety, his choices of music, everything was perfect. The man knows what he’s doing and he is EXTREMELY helpful. He suggested things we didn’t even think about to make everything go smoothly. Highly recommended! Thanks Mike!

Profile Picture James, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I are so thrilled that we chose DJ Paul to be our DJ for our wedding! He was nothing short of amazing the whole time. We were engaged for almost two years and booked DJ Paul. Over a year and a half in advance. He stayed right on top of things when purnwedding came around, reaching back out just a few months before our wedding. We had two video chats with him before the wedding which were so valuable to get to know him a little before our wedding! He also worked diligently to make sure he pronounced every name correctly.
The wedding venue had some strict time constraints and we had three different set-ups that we need to have prepared for music (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception). DJ Paul was concerned about the timing for set-ups of all the locations but on the day of the wedding he arrived promptly and had everything set-up without a hitch.
He listened to our every wish and helped make our day run so smoothly. He was accommodating when our timeline was running late and helped us alter the order of events to make sure nooone knew but us. Not to mention he kept people on the dance floor all night and we had the time of our lives! People raved about DJ Paul to us and were so pleased with everything he did. We could not have asked for anything more!
Thank you DJ Paul for everything!
You will not be disappointed with him as your DJ!

Profile Picture Stacy, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Paul did such a great job on our wedding!!! I highly recommend him. Book him while you can. He had so much energy and you brought the dance floor to life. He played excellent music, for cocktail hour and the reception. All of our guests really enjoyed his music. I was worried at first because we did have a bit of an elderly crowd, but he had no problem bringing them to the dance floor. We loved how DJ Paul can be so easily contacted and that we were to have a telephone conversations couple of times before the wedding. H even helped us out with the timeline. He was also very accommodating as we had couple of last minute decisions on the day of the wedding in how we were to do our speeches.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just LOVED DJ Paul! Our guests were on the dance floor as soon as dinner was over and did not want the party to end! We had many guests comment on how much fun the DJ was! He was totally professional and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend DJ Paul for your wedding, parties, or any occasion where you want to have FUN!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Paul was fantastic! We planned our wedding very quickly, so when it came to details we were kind of all over the place. DJ Paul was so easy and flexible and just rolled with the punches, he alleviated so much of my stress! I'm a total music lover, so the song choices were very important to me - and he NAILED it! I gave him my favorite songs, but told him #1 priority was to play whatever kept the crowd dancing and that's just what he did. He managed to get in my songs, while keeping an eye on the crowd. His skills as reading the crowd is impeccable! DJ Paul is professional, thorough, wonderful to work with, and has a great eye and ear for crowds. Would absolutely recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Allie, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Paul was absolutely amazing! From the very beginning he was informational, enthusiastic and wanted to make our day perfect. Throughout our planning phase, he contacted us several times to make sure he had everything up to date. A week before the wedding he went through the entire night with us, practicing names and all. Our bridal party was so excited that he knew the pronunciation of their names at first try because he had practiced several times before even coming that day. During our reception I heard so many compliments about his song choices and his enthusiasm. DJ Paul is a number one choice!! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews