DJ Paul Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Courtney H. Getting married on 07/03/2022

Dj paul is the man!

DJ Paul was incredible to work with! He was super responsive, worked well with our other vendors, and was wholly focused on us and our big day! We had to change our venue location two weeks before the wedding and his response was simply "Ok, no problem!" He made what could have been a stressful transition, one that was seamless and easy! He made sure our ceremony went off without a hitch - even working with me to play a song I pre-recorded to sing over as I walked down the aisle! The sound quality was amazing, even better than I would have expected considering I was singing live over a track of myself singing, it made it sound amazing and no one could tell it sounded so good! In addition to that, DJ Paul had our dance floor HOPPIN all night long, we didn't want it to end! He even had my husband's father, who NEVER dances, out on the dancefloor! He moved through our reception without so much as a minor hiccup & everyone had a blast! He promised us the best night of our lives, and boy did he deliver! We cannot recommend him enough, if you want the best DJ at your wedding - book him now!!
    Lauren T. Married on 06/12/2022

Wedding 6/12/22

DJ Paul is fantastic to work with. He really does all that he can to ensure your wedding day is exactly how you want it to be. He is also affordable and knows how to get the crowd on the dance floor!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 06/11/2022
    Dominick was very attentive, professional, and did an awesome job. He knew what music we wanted to hear and also played every song we asked him to play. He knew how to judge the crowd very well. In the beginning we asked him to play dinner music, and once that was over, he definitely got the party started which is exactly what we wanted! We will definitely be using him in the future, and guests wanted his contact information because he did such a great job.
    John G. Married on 06/04/2022

Mark Bryan from DJ Paul Entertainment is THE perfect DJ for your wedding!

While struggling to find a DJ for our wedding DJ Paul Entertainment was able to immediately set us up with DJ Mark Bryan (MarkBFresh) without issue. Mark met with us virtually and really took time to get to know our music style and preferences. He was super helpful and aided in the schedule and flow of our wedding day. What we appreciated most was his flexibility in catering to what we wanted for our wedding day. The day of the wedding Mark arrived to the venue early with everything prepared. When it was time to dance, he was AMAZING! This man filled up the three hours we set aside for straight dancing with every song that we asked to hear (plus requests) and even made songs that are difficult to dance to absolute bangers. Transitions were flawless and he played music that made sure the dance floor was packed from start to finish. I cannot tell you how happy we were with Mark Bryan, would recommend this company to anyone trying to have a good time.
    Richard Married on 05/29/2022

Hire DJ Paul! Great energy and a great professional

DJ Paul brought incredible energy and music to my wedding. Everyone loved the music and the dancing was phenomenal as a result. He was a great emcee as well. Extremely professional and organized. Great price. Highly recommended. Choose DJ Paul for your event!
  • Leslie
    Leslie E. Married on 05/14/2022

Pumping Paul!!

I say pumping paul because he keeps the party going, he doesn’t hold back! The lights the sound the glow sticks that the kids went crazy for. Any song you need I’m sure he has!
  • Heather
    Heather D. Married on 05/02/2022

Great Experience !

DJ Paul was great to work with. I am a big music person with eclectic taste & wanted some fairly non-conventional music, he really helped me to balance what my spouse & I wanted with what would make our guests happy. He was able to fill in spots in the day with music he chose that blended seamlessly with our style & he was great about playing my specific choices for certain events throughout the day. He helped the caterer keep things moving & the uplighting he provided was perfect for my venue. Thanks Paul ! We loved everything !
  • Sara
    Sara W. Married on 04/30/2022

Best dj ever

Hire DJ Paul! He is fun, entertaining, and knows how to keep the party going. He helped us come up with the reception timeline full of wedding "games" that our guests enjoyed. Only regret is ending our wedding an hour earlier. Thank you DJ Paul for everything!
  • Kelly
    Kelly G. Married on 04/23/2022

Great experience!

DJ Paul was great! He gave different options for music and interactions with the audience like the anniversary dance. He also had great music that people loved, like dance versions of music from the 60s, 70s and 80s. Everyone loved it, and even complimented him! Highly recommend!!!!
    Maria L. Married on 01/22/2022

The Best DJ

My partner and I couldn't recommend DJ Paul more. He was outstanding. Our guests did not leave the dance floor. Not only was he extremely professional, but he adjusted with our timeline, and made sure all of the cues were on time. Would definitely recommend DJ Paul.
  • Meredith
    Meredith W. Married on 01/21/2022

The talk of the town after our wedding!

DJ Paul was AMAZING! He knows what he's doing and you can tell he is truly passionate about what he does. Every single person at our wedding kept telling us how good he was and how much they enjoyed the music. We loved how well he communicated with us BEFORE any changes or succumbing to other people's requests. Not to mention, his pricing is totally reasonable! Thank you DJ Paul!
  • Angie
    Angie D. Married on 01/01/2022

Easy to work with!

DJ Paul was wonderful to work with! He listened to our needs and gave great song suggestions too. Planning was smooth as well as the day of. He came prepared and was great at reading the crowd throughout the night, keeping the dance floor jumping the whole time!
    Kimley J. Married on 10/30/2021

Everyone was on the dance floor!

DJ Paul and his team were incredibly thorough and asked all the right questions. They were extremely accommodating and reviewed/played the songs we chose to make sure these were the correct versions and were played exactly when we expected them to be played. We had DJ Joe the day of our wedding, and he had people (young and old) on the dance floor all night long. It was a perfect night! I would definitely recommend hiring DJ Paul and his team for your next event.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/10/2021

Makes sure the day is about you

Paul is very laid back and very easy going to work with! We had a great time at our wedding! Paul made sure to make our day perfect. Highly recommend
    Taylor R. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding October 2021

DJ Paul did a phenomenal job for my wedding. we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. he made the planning process super easy and stress free & he was super flexible. i would 10/10 recommend DJ Paul for any event!
  • Shayf
    Shaquora Married on 09/26/2021

DJ Paul To The Rescue

DJ Paul was very professional and knows his music. I had a small wedding but he read the crowd and played music that the guest responded too. He kept it live with RnB to Reggae to Afrobeats. He kept everyone entertained. Highly recommend.
  • Samantha
    Samantha E. Married on 09/25/2021

Best decision we made!

Paul was truly the best part of our wedding. We had compliments all night and even afterwards on how incredible his music choices were. I knew within moments of speaking to him he was the right DJ for us. Not only did he make the wedding a blast, but he was immensely helpful, supportive, friendly, communicative and flexible throughout the whole planning process. He was a true partner to us and had many hourlong calls with my husband to ensure we were getting every detail down correctly. He worked to create the exact musical soundtrack we envisioned and our wedding would not have been complete without him. He even worked to pull off a surprise musical performance with from my dad. We can’t thank you enough Paul!
  • Christopher
    Christopher D. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding night

Paul was everything we could ask for! He worked with us and made sure everything was perfect for the night of. We had multiple phone conversations and he was great to run ideas off of. He helped make our night amazing!
  • Allie
    Allie C. Married on 09/24/2021

Look no further!!!

Paul did a FANTASTIC job DJ-ing our wedding!! Finding a good DJ was one of my top priorities while planning, as they make a huge difference to the experience of guests and the way the entire evening will flow. I did a ton of research and read so many reviews of various people and within 5 minutes of speaking with Paul on the phone I KNEW he was who I wanted. He was extremely responsive and thorough in ensuring every detail was exactly as I wanted it. I decided to leave most of the dancing music up to him (I had only had a handle of songs on the do not play list) and he did not disappoint. We were all dancing until the very end and had an absolute BLAST. There were so many guests who commented on how amazing he was, asking me how I was able to find someone so good. There were also many people who I never in a million years expected to be on the dance floor who had the time of their lives dancing, and I credit that to Paul. He truly evaluates the room and energy with different songs and chooses the next songs based on that. It was not a generic DJ with just a list of popular songs to play - Paul truly plays to the crowd and THAT is what makes him so great!!! We cannot thank him enough for all the hard work to make our day absolutely perfect! THANK YOU
    Nayeli R. Married on 09/11/2021

Endurance and Personality!

We knew we wanted to work with DJ Paul after our first zoom call. Not only was he willing to include a wide arrange of latin music (salsa, cumbia, merengue, etc.) but he was also willing and excited to do an 8 hour wedding! He kept people dancing all night long and it was a blast to work with him. I recommend him for his endurance and personality, above all. Not just anyone can do a wedding as long as ours was!
  • Rafal
    Rafal W. Married on 09/11/2021

Great job!

DJ Paul, thank you for a wonderful night! 8 HOUR WEDDING RECEPTION and you did it without a single break with 100% quality all the time! Many people were saying it would not be possible but thanks to you the floor was full form 5 PM to 1 AM. Latin music, American music, Polish music -- you are a real PRO!!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/03/2021

Great family-friendly entertainment

Paul did an amazing job at our wedding! We had a crowd with wide age range/music preference. Once Paul started playing, the dance floor was never empty. My grandma even started dancing! Paul also served as our ceremony emcee and did a great job with our ceremony music. We really appreciated the DJ press kit that Paul provided for us to fill out as it helped us organize our big day. I highly recommend Paul to anyone on the hunt for their wedding DJ/emcee!
    Carly W. Married on 08/21/2021

Mike did a great job!

Mike was so great from the very beginning, he helped us with our timeline from the start and really thought of everything and made our day so special!
  • John
    John V. Married on 08/15/2021

Exceptional Experience

They did everything perfect and made the wedding & reception happen perfectly. They were our MC and they made the announcements at the right times. If it weren't for this company, I don't think our wedding and reception would have been done as well.
    Matt Married on 08/06/2021

Excellent!

Paul did an amazing job at our wedding! Everyone loved his music selection all night and was complimenting how well he handled the crowd. Most importantly, the bride was happy with everything played throughout the celebration. We highly recommend Paul for anyone planning a wedding!