DJ Paul Entertainment Reviews

325 | Baltimore, MD

325 Reviews for DJ Paul Entertainment

325 DJ Paul Entertainment Reviews

Kayleigh · Married on 09/21/2018

DJ Paul was absolutely amazing! He was very through and professionally with the whole planning process. The day of the event he was on early to set up and make sure everything was going according to plan. He made sure to read the crowd and made sure to get everyone engaged. He is phenomenal! Thank you again for helping make our day perfect.

Judy · Married on 09/09/2018

Paul is very cool and professional guy to work with for our wedding at Bull Run. Although we have limited planning time, he is very nice and patient to work with, and it turned out to be very warm and fun night!

• Emily

Emily Treuth · Married on 08/25/2018

Professional & fun!

I really enjoyed working with DJ Paul! I initially noted his name after seeing his company recommended countless times on the MD Wedding Consignment Facebook page. I reached out to him for pricing, and he requested to have a phone call to discuss the needs for our wedding. The initial phone call was lengthy (maybe an hour?), but by the end I was sure I was going to hire him. Paul has so much technical knowledge on top of a really upbeat personality - I felt completely confident that he could execute my vision for the day. I actually chose Paul over a slightly cheaper DJ who I also liked because I was so confident he understood our needs. I found Paul's rates to be well within the normal range for MD DJs.

Paul was very responsive throughout the entire planning process and provided a "press kit" for me and my fiancé to fill out. It was extremely thorough and actually took a long time to complete! But it took into account every detail of the day and how we wanted to express ourselves, which is so important. We also had a call with him a week or so prior to the wedding to go over the press kit, our timeline, and any other questions we had.

My biggest concern was that our guests would be shy and not dance, but Paul had literally every guest on the floor at some point! We didn't have very many "must play" songs, but I know I heard them all during the reception. (Note: We did not utilize Paul's services for our ceremony, so I cannot comment on that.) Many guests, especially older family members, commented on how upbeat Paul was and how they really enjoyed the variety of music he played. He also orchestrated "the shoe game" for us, which went over so well with all our guests.

Overall, I felt Paul was personally committed to ensuring our reception was fun and that everyone was having a good time, and I would sincerely recommend him to any couple, or company, looking for a DJ for their event!

• Judy

Judy · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Paul was wonderful! We contacted him based on his reviews here on Wedding Wire for our wedding on 8/18/18!

From the beginning, we felt comfortable with Paul. He gave us suggestions when we asked for them, and gave us feedback on our ideas as well. Paul draws on a wealth of experience and his advice was key to making our event fun for everyone.

Our main goal was for our guests to have an amazing time, and Paul delivered!! People are still talking about our wedding days later, and some said it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Because Paul is so organized and experienced, there will be homework!! There may even be a lot of homework!! But it was totally worth it. We are so happy we went with DJ Paul. We will have memories that will last a lifetime!!

Judy and Tony

Adam · Married on 08/12/2018

DJ was very communicative and easy to to talk
    To. He facilitated the process from the beginning to the end. His press kit was very helpful in organizing our wedding evening. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/13/2018

DJ Paul Entertainment's reply:

Adam it was a pleasure working with you and your now wife Ornela. I thought we had a great connection and your ceremony and wedding reception was so much fun and I’m sorry that we are not talking anymore because you are both such a nice couple and I wish you nothing but the best in your new lives together! Have a fantastic time in Jamaica for your honeymoon! Mazel Tov!

Lindy · Married on 07/14/2018

Paul was great! He offered a lot of helpful advice throughout the planning process and on the day he did everything exactly the way we discussed. He was professional and a joy to work with.

Bonnie · Married on 07/14/2018

D. J. Paul recently worked a wedding where I served as the officiant. I have been working in this field, first as a photographer and for last 5 years as an officiant. I also travel as a public speaker on the topics of addiction, grief and child loss. In all of this, I have never worked with a more professional DJ. His attention to detail was impeccable. His equipment was exceptional and his interaction with me was unprecedented. He called me a few weeks before the wedding, to go over the details of how we would work together. I was shocked and pleased since no DJ had ever done this. One literally stuck a mic over my ear, seconds before I was to walk with the groom. It didn’t fit correctly and had a couple second delay, so I was fumbling at the front of the wedding and didn’t realize the delay until I started the wedding and realized I could hear what I just said. I was confused and uncomfortable. DJ Paul left none of these stones unturned. He pinned the mic to my lapel. We tested and tested and walked and tested some more. We tested his hand held in case the couple would like to use it during their vows. I felt cared for, listened to and part of a team. It made the wedding so smooth and beautiful. I would be honored to work with DJ Paul again and I can’t recommend him enough for your function. You can’t go wrong with this guy!!

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2018

Working with DJ Paul for my wedding was a great decision! He was very professional both throughout the planning time and at my wedding. He genuinely cares about every detail and making sure that he can help to create your perfect wedding event. From the moment I met him he helped to lay out exactly how the night would go. He had worked at my venue before and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. He read my guests well and played music that kept my guests dancing the entire time. His communication throughout the planning process was great as well. He was always quick to respond to my emails and very thorough and professional with his responses. He even took initiative to reach out to a family friend who was doing our ceremony music to ensure the best flow and providing her with mics and equipment. I would definitely recommend DJ Paul to everyone!

Sally · Married on 05/27/2018

DJPaul worked well with the venue and my keyboardist especially making last minute changes due to rain. He kept the night going strong as MC and the dance floor was never empty. He provided the fun and professionalism we needed to make this a fairytale wedding for our daughter. Would highly recommend his services for your special wedding event.
    (Mother of the Bride)

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Paul Entertainment is a wonderful vendor to use. DJ Mike went above and beyond in helping me put together a schedule, not just for the reception, but the wedding day. He was very patient with me and took the time to explain why it's a good idea to have certain events at specific times. He took all my song requests, and used his professional strategy to keep guests on the dance floor all night long while keeping us all on schedule. It was a fantastic celebration that will not be forgotten anytime soon. DJ Mike was very considerate, professional, and easy for me and my family to work with. I highly recommend using this company for your DJ and MC needs.

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly recommend DJ Dom. Literally everything was perfect. There was no hiccups at all and the uplighting was perfect. He really had awesome song choices too. He also know our timeline very well and had great ideas to keep everyone dancing.

Paul · Married on 04/14/2018

go with these guys! They set the tone for the reception and everyone had an absolute blast! I strongly recommend going with their uplighting unless your venue is already providing it.

Leanne · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Paul was fantastic! He worked with us to put together a special father/daughter dance and helped us with lighting at the last minute. Bottom line the dance floor was full all night long!

Kelly · Married on 04/07/2018

The day after my wedding I still have wedding guests texting me telling me how awesome my DJ was (not how beautiful I looked lol). He was great. He was able to read a crowd really quick and move song to song with ease. People were up dancing all night long!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 03/17/2018

Dj Paul was amazing, he accomedated the many different ages we had at our wedding. Everyone had a blast!

dawn · Married on 01/20/2018

We want to thank DJ Pumpin Paul entertainment for being part of the best day of our lives. Paul is s true professional. He called us to go over everything to make sure nothing was forgotten. He also did follow up calls to make sure I was having no last minute surprise changes he needed to know about. His uplighting was beautiful. He was on time with everything to keep us from not rushing thru our day. Music was never boring. All my guest compliment my DJ. He will be forever be a part of our events even if I have to work around his schedule.

DJ Paul Entertainment 1
    DJ Paul Entertainment 7
    DJ Paul Entertainment 8
    DJ Paul Entertainment 9

Phillip · Married on 01/13/2018

I, the groom, worked with Paul over the past 2-3 months organizing my wedding. Throughout the process Paul was very responsive and organizer. He provided an organizer to you and a series of song lists to help give you ideas if you want to create your own playlist. We only selected a few songs as "must plays" and Paul did his thing for the rest. The one "special" thing about this experience was the surprise first dance. My bride had no idea, but I had been planning for her sister and brother-in-law to do a surprise performance for our first dance. I worked with Paul and he was happy to help make this a surprise. We actually came to the venue 30 minutes earlier then anticipated that way we could make sure a mic check would be done before guests would start arriving. There were times it might have been midnight and I decided to text Paul because I had a question and he was eager to have a conversation. I really do not have any complaints about Paul. The day of the wedding everything seemed to go smoothly without any issues. The day after the wedding one person came up to me and complimented how organized the DJ seemed to be. Paul was more then a DJ at our wedding, he helped organize the day with his MC skills and let guests know what there was to do and upcoming events. I can be quite a cheapo at times and when I was comparing DJs (pricing and reviews) Paul just seemed to be the best value. When we first started to talk we were probably on the phone for around at hour getting to know each other and learning about the services Paul provides. I knew after that phone call our wedding would be in good hands with him. Paul is a DJ who really does care about your event and wants your special day to be great. I am very pleased with DJ Paul and would recommend him to any of my friends.

Kerri · Married on 01/06/2018

DJ Paul was a HUGE hit! He was a great MC and did great and playing music. We selected songs for our formalities and left the rest up to him. He had everyone up all night long dancing... Even people that never dance were up on the floor because vibe and music was so amazing. So many people from our wedding complimented him. If you need a DJ hands down he is the way to go.

Kendall · Married on 11/25/2017

INCREDIBLY HAPPY WITH DJ PAUL! He made our day so FUN! Got everyone dancing. Absolutely love him! Helpful, kind, knowledgable and personable :)

Victoria · Married on 11/17/2017

I met Paul at a bridal show and he was immediately easy to talk with! I loved his personality and instantly knew he would be able to deliver the kind of music services my husband and I wanted for our big day.
    He always responded quickly (You do have to be mindful of when you’re contacting him, he does play events so weekend evenings he’s probably busy!! And that’s a good thing!) and was extremely accommodating.
    My big day seemed to have went flawlessly - from the ceremony to the last dance he was amazing! I swear to you that the dance floor was full ALL night long and I have received several compliments on him. We had blinking LED foam sticks as well as necklaces/rings that everyone loved. He was even thoughtful enough to make sure the smaller kids didn’t have necklaces as to avoid any choking hazards.
    Paul is a wonderful and caring DJ that made me feel at ease every step of the way and you’d be making one of the best decisions by hiring him for your services.

Kyle · Married on 11/04/2017

He was very professional, yet very fun and you could tell he knew exactly what he was doing. The music was great, the entertainment was great, and he knew how to appeal to all the age groups when picking songs. Hands down best wedding DJ.

Mordecai · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely the Best in the Area! Highly Recommend!

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

Paul was amazing! He made sure every detail was planned and went off without issue. So easy to work with. He made sure everyone was having a blast all night. The lighting added so much to the venue! Look no further you’ve found your DJ

• W

william · Married on 10/13/2017

** MUST HAVE** DJ Paul is truly a top notch DJ that will make your wedding so memorable and amazing! He truly loves his job and goes above and beyond to make sure you are very happy on your wedding day!!! He plays amazing music from oldies classics for the older crowd and then pumps into the new age jams! Our dance floor was so packed from everyone having a great time!!!!! I even saw people on the dance floor that don't even like to dance! We can't thank DJ Paul enough. He spends a tremendous amount of time with you before the wedding to make sure all of the fine details are ironed out. Do yourself a favor and spend the money for the BEST! You will not regret it.