DJ Paul Entertainment Reviews

DJ Paul Entertainment 7
  • Sharon

Sharon & Paul Anderson · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent!!

From first contact through the end of our event DJ Paul was exceptional! Responsive and professional at every turn.
    His suggestions for music were spot on and many guest through the evening commented what an awesome DJ!
    Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing dj!

DJ Paul was a pleasure to work with! We had such an amazing time! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! People are still talking about how much fun they had and how great the DJ was! Could not recommend him enough!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Matthew Barsalou · Married on 03/09/2019

DJ Paul kept 'em dancing

DJ Paul was a consummate professional and helped keep our guests on the dance floor for the duration of the evening. He was helpful in helping us strategize for the day and got us thinking about the bigger picture when we were stuck in the weeds for a bit.

He is also really good at reading the room and playing what the collective spirit is ready to groove to.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Karen Ballard · Married on 02/16/2019

DJ Paul is Awesome!

Me and my wife were married on February 16, 2019. Paul was excellent. He knows his stuff: he had all of our songs, including some house music classics. Very knowledgeable about all music genres. Paul made some excellent song requests that we included in our playlist. Our guests loved him, just like we did. The party pack was awesome as well as the additional uplights. Our wedding was perfect: from the timeline, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. DJ Paul was awesome and we thank him and appreciate him. He will definitely be the DJ I call and refer folks to for any event that needs a DJ. Thanks again Paul it was a pleasure working with you.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Min

Min Li · Married on 02/02/2019

Paul has provided us a wonderful wedding

We feel so lucky that we could find Paul as our DJ on our big day! Paul has a really good music taste and he is professional, experienced that he knows how to make the flow of our wedding reception going smoothly and have a lot of fun! He is also energetic that he made most of our guests stand up and dance! Our wedding starts at 4:30 pm, but Paul come very early in the morning and set up all the microphones, up lighting and play music before guests arrived. We really like the music Paul picked and the shoe game questions he made for us! Paul is a great host on this fantastic wedding! I also recommend to use Paul’s uplightening for the wedding, which make our pictures stunning! Paul is a great guy to work with, I strongly recommend to hire him for your big day!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2018

Stop debating and go with DJ Paul

I had DJ Paul for my wedding on 11/10/18. From when I first spoke to him I knew he was the real deal. His passion for music and creating a great atmosphere for all guests just seems to ooze out of him. We spoke several times before my event and he was meticulous in confirming all of the details including pronouncing some tricky names. DJ Paul did a great job reading the crowd and taking requests, as evident by the packed dance floor the whole night! Almost 2 months later, I still have people complimenting me on his emcee skills and music selections. I have also already recommended him to friends who are looking for DJs.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Danielle Castellano · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome DJ

Joe was awesome! He helped everything go smoothly even with last minute changes the day of and played the music we wanted to have a three-hour long dance party with a packed dance floor.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Amber

Amber Fleagle · Married on 10/26/2018

Accommodating and full of recommendations

Paul knows his stuff. Willing to talk through different options/song selections and fully dedicated to accommodating the bride and grooms wishes.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2018

Could not have asked for a better experience

DJ Paul did an outstanding, amazing and irreplaceable job at our wedding! He did an amazing job mixing songs from different cultures and generations. He was able to mix disco and classic hip hop music. Our guests had an amazing time and some said they. had never been to a wedding with so much dancing! DJ Paul is a great dj for any need!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Kayleigh · Married on 09/21/2018

DJ Paul was absolutely amazing! He was very through and professionally with the whole planning process. The day of the event he was on early to set up and make sure everything was going according to plan. He made sure to read the crowd and made sure to get everyone engaged. He is phenomenal! Thank you again for helping make our day perfect.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Judy · Married on 09/09/2018

Paul is very cool and professional guy to work with for our wedding at Bull Run. Although we have limited planning time, he is very nice and patient to work with, and it turned out to be very warm and fun night!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Emily

Emily Treuth · Married on 08/25/2018

Professional & fun!

I really enjoyed working with DJ Paul! I initially noted his name after seeing his company recommended countless times on the MD Wedding Consignment Facebook page. I reached out to him for pricing, and he requested to have a phone call to discuss the needs for our wedding. The initial phone call was lengthy (maybe an hour?), but by the end I was sure I was going to hire him. Paul has so much technical knowledge on top of a really upbeat personality - I felt completely confident that he could execute my vision for the day. I actually chose Paul over a slightly cheaper DJ who I also liked because I was so confident he understood our needs. I found Paul's rates to be well within the normal range for MD DJs.

Paul was very responsive throughout the entire planning process and provided a "press kit" for me and my fiancé to fill out. It was extremely thorough and actually took a long time to complete! But it took into account every detail of the day and how we wanted to express ourselves, which is so important. We also had a call with him a week or so prior to the wedding to go over the press kit, our timeline, and any other questions we had.

My biggest concern was that our guests would be shy and not dance, but Paul had literally every guest on the floor at some point! We didn't have very many "must play" songs, but I know I heard them all during the reception. (Note: We did not utilize Paul's services for our ceremony, so I cannot comment on that.) Many guests, especially older family members, commented on how upbeat Paul was and how they really enjoyed the variety of music he played. He also orchestrated "the shoe game" for us, which went over so well with all our guests.

Overall, I felt Paul was personally committed to ensuring our reception was fun and that everyone was having a good time, and I would sincerely recommend him to any couple, or company, looking for a DJ for their event!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Judy

Judy · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Paul was wonderful! We contacted him based on his reviews here on Wedding Wire for our wedding on 8/18/18!

From the beginning, we felt comfortable with Paul. He gave us suggestions when we asked for them, and gave us feedback on our ideas as well. Paul draws on a wealth of experience and his advice was key to making our event fun for everyone.

Our main goal was for our guests to have an amazing time, and Paul delivered!! People are still talking about our wedding days later, and some said it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Because Paul is so organized and experienced, there will be homework!! There may even be a lot of homework!! But it was totally worth it. We are so happy we went with DJ Paul. We will have memories that will last a lifetime!!

Judy and Tony

Sent on 08/24/2018

Adam · Married on 08/12/2018

DJ was very communicative and easy to to talk
    To. He facilitated the process from the beginning to the end. His press kit was very helpful in organizing our wedding evening. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/13/2018

DJ Paul Entertainment's reply:

Adam it was a pleasure working with you and your now wife Ornela. I thought we had a great connection and your ceremony and wedding reception was so much fun and I’m sorry that we are not talking anymore because you are both such a nice couple and I wish you nothing but the best in your new lives together! Have a fantastic time in Jamaica for your honeymoon! Mazel Tov!

Lindy · Married on 07/14/2018

Paul was great! He offered a lot of helpful advice throughout the planning process and on the day he did everything exactly the way we discussed. He was professional and a joy to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Bonnie · Married on 07/14/2018

D. J. Paul recently worked a wedding where I served as the officiant. I have been working in this field, first as a photographer and for last 5 years as an officiant. I also travel as a public speaker on the topics of addiction, grief and child loss. In all of this, I have never worked with a more professional DJ. His attention to detail was impeccable. His equipment was exceptional and his interaction with me was unprecedented. He called me a few weeks before the wedding, to go over the details of how we would work together. I was shocked and pleased since no DJ had ever done this. One literally stuck a mic over my ear, seconds before I was to walk with the groom. It didn’t fit correctly and had a couple second delay, so I was fumbling at the front of the wedding and didn’t realize the delay until I started the wedding and realized I could hear what I just said. I was confused and uncomfortable. DJ Paul left none of these stones unturned. He pinned the mic to my lapel. We tested and tested and walked and tested some more. We tested his hand held in case the couple would like to use it during their vows. I felt cared for, listened to and part of a team. It made the wedding so smooth and beautiful. I would be honored to work with DJ Paul again and I can’t recommend him enough for your function. You can’t go wrong with this guy!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2018

Working with DJ Paul for my wedding was a great decision! He was very professional both throughout the planning time and at my wedding. He genuinely cares about every detail and making sure that he can help to create your perfect wedding event. From the moment I met him he helped to lay out exactly how the night would go. He had worked at my venue before and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. He read my guests well and played music that kept my guests dancing the entire time. His communication throughout the planning process was great as well. He was always quick to respond to my emails and very thorough and professional with his responses. He even took initiative to reach out to a family friend who was doing our ceremony music to ensure the best flow and providing her with mics and equipment. I would definitely recommend DJ Paul to everyone!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Sally · Married on 05/27/2018

DJPaul worked well with the venue and my keyboardist especially making last minute changes due to rain. He kept the night going strong as MC and the dance floor was never empty. He provided the fun and professionalism we needed to make this a fairytale wedding for our daughter. Would highly recommend his services for your special wedding event.
    (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 06/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Paul Entertainment is a wonderful vendor to use. DJ Mike went above and beyond in helping me put together a schedule, not just for the reception, but the wedding day. He was very patient with me and took the time to explain why it's a good idea to have certain events at specific times. He took all my song requests, and used his professional strategy to keep guests on the dance floor all night long while keeping us all on schedule. It was a fantastic celebration that will not be forgotten anytime soon. DJ Mike was very considerate, professional, and easy for me and my family to work with. I highly recommend using this company for your DJ and MC needs.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly recommend DJ Dom. Literally everything was perfect. There was no hiccups at all and the uplighting was perfect. He really had awesome song choices too. He also know our timeline very well and had great ideas to keep everyone dancing.

Paul · Married on 04/14/2018

go with these guys! They set the tone for the reception and everyone had an absolute blast! I strongly recommend going with their uplighting unless your venue is already providing it.

Leanne · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Paul was fantastic! He worked with us to put together a special father/daughter dance and helped us with lighting at the last minute. Bottom line the dance floor was full all night long!

Kelly · Married on 04/07/2018

The day after my wedding I still have wedding guests texting me telling me how awesome my DJ was (not how beautiful I looked lol). He was great. He was able to read a crowd really quick and move song to song with ease. People were up dancing all night long!

Sent on 04/09/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/17/2018

Dj Paul was amazing, he accomedated the many different ages we had at our wedding. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 09/16/2012