DJ Paul Entertainment Reviews

DJ Paul Entertainment 6
DJ Paul Entertainment 7

Sarah Speth · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Exactly what we wanted!

Paul was super responsive and flexible in setting up our contract. We had DJ Joe and he was wonderful. He played exactly what we asked (even though we had some eclectic music requests), was flexible with people requesting music during the reception to keep guests dancing, and totally "went with the flow" when we got off our timeline and changed things up a few times during the reception. We definitely recommend Joe!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Virginia Johns · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Very professional.

Would highly recommend DJ Paul he did an awesome job for my daughter wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Mary Sue Himpler · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome DJ - The dancing was just great!

DJ Paul did a great job. He was very attentive to our particular song requests and keeping us on a schedule. We appreciated his flexibility, since we had a bit of a late start due to a transportation issue. We never felt the volume was too loud, as some DJs are not respectful of this. Everyone had a blast and the dance floor was always full! We especially liked the way he handled the anniversary dance --- this was a real tribute to elder relatives. We're so glad we chose DJ Paul. We have some wonderful memories! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Browne · Married on 08/16/2019

DJ Paul made our wedding what it was. Couldnt have asked for a better DJ!

DJ Paul was the perfect DJ for our wedding day. He was professional from day 1 of working with him. He was able to work with us on what we both wanted music-wise and with his experience brought up several questions that we were definitely happy we had addressed. Did I mention he was perfect? The atmosphere never had a lull! Lights were great and glowsticks added to the dancing experience. Overall, I cant think of anything bad to say. He was extremely professional and knew when to switch up songs to keep everyone partying. 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Robin

Robin Canela · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Paul was absolutely amazing. We contacted several other DJs (around 10 in total) and we felt very comfortable and confident in hiring DJ Paul for our special day and we were not disappointed. We initially decided no to hire a DJ but I am so glad we did. DJ Paul helped us properly organize our event from beginning to end. His prices were far more reasonable for the services he provided in comparison to all of the other quotes we received.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Jenna Davis · Married on 07/19/2019

Photographer

DJ Paul saved the day. The power went out in the venue and he used his backup battery pack to power the reception. So nice and accommodating.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • W

Walter Dearborn · Married on 07/19/2019

Prepared, Professional, and Experienced

We had a power outage at our reception and we truly owe it to DJ Paul for saving the night. While our venue had nothing in place in the way of back-up, DJ Paul was prepared and professional and ensured that the night could continue as best as possible. If it wasn't for DJ Paul having back-ups in place, the night would have ended hours earlier. Not only that, it was HOT in there and DJ Paul totally went with the flow to make sure everyone still had a great time. What could have been a disaster, turned out to be the party of the summer - we really did have the time of our lives, and we really do owe it all to you! ;) We cannot thank you DJ Paul enough.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Nathaniel

Nathaniel Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

DJ Mike is Awesome

We had the pleasure of working with Mike for our wedding in July. He is an excellent DJ and MC who not only kept our dance floor alive and fun on the day of the wedding, but was also a source of support and excitement during the planning leading up to it.

His long experience in the wedding industry really shows in his ability to thoughtfully advise whilst remaining fully supportive and flexible during the planning period. Mike really helped make the full experience more enjoyable and we thank him so much for helping to create a memorable and unique wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/15/2019

WOW!!! DJ Paul Entermainment Rocks!

From the first phone call DJ Paul was on point. He was so professional and he truly was there to make your reception the best ever, which it was! He prefers talking on the phone which I respect because not many people prefer that method of communication anymore. This way he knew exactly what I wanted. He sent a Wedding Press Kit which allows him to know about your wedding party, their names, your family and the grooms family. All the questions in the Kit made you think about what you wanted from the reception, and some question you never even thought of, so it was very helpful. We used the up lighting from him and he arranges a time to have a FaceTime call so that you can see all the colors in real time verses a picture. It was great to see them all, and to have the face to face final consultation. I am from out of state and DJ Paul made not stressing about the reception easy :) Once the reception started he was right on! The cocktail hour had light background music that was perfect to be able to chat with our guests and make the rounds before the reception hall opened. He was so well organized and kept to his timeline for the evening. Nothing was forgotten. He was respectful of my wants for the music and would run a song request by me to make sure. But to be honest there were only maybe 2 requests because the whole night he played on point amazing music that kept the dance floor filled from 6-10pm. The dancing never stopped and I owe that to DJ Paul! That is exactly what I wanted for the reception. I could not have been happier, and the guests have been telling me how awesome the evening and music was. I cannot say enough about how wonderful DJ Paul Entertainment is, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to be your DJ at your next event. He will not disappoint you! Thank you thank you DJ Paul for an amazing memorable wedding reception!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 05/25/2019

Best DJ Ever

Hiring a good DJ for our wedding was one of the most important things for us. DJ Paul was not just a good DJ, he was absolutely phenomenal. When our guests were leaving at the end of the night, the hotel had to force us out because we didn't want the party to end. They just kept saying how good the music was and how much fun they were having on the dance floor.

DJ Paul was highly professional and responsive during the entire booking process. He asked us a lot of important questions to tailor his services to our event. He was consistent in making sure that the night would run smoothly and worked over a timeline with us as well as did multiple check ins.

I cannot thank DJ Paul enough for how amazing he made our night. You could not fit another person on the dance floor. Everyone was having the time of their life. I will recommend DJ Paul to anyone who's having a wedding in the future, or any other event where they're looking for a DJ. He went above and beyond for us and will absolutely use him again in the future. Thank you so much DJ Paul for making our wedding a night that we'll never forget and for going above and beyond for us!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Chrissie · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend

Paul was extremely professional, easily reachable, and flexible when it came to our wedding. He made sure to pronounce every name right when introducing the bridal party. He kept the dance floor filled the entire night, and played what you wanted and kept off what you didn’t. I asked Paul if he was able to play some Greek music for family, and he made sure it was exactly what I wanted, and played it exactly when I wanted. He came EXTREMELY prepared for the evening. When there was an issue at my reception location that was completely out of his control, he went above and beyond to find any way possible to try and solve an unsolvable situation. I would hire Paul again for any event, and highly recommend him for a wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Teresa Gavin · Married on 05/18/2019

DJ Paul - working with DJ Chuck

DJ Chuck was great DJ. They have pre-work that couples complete that lets them know what to play, and specifically what NOT to play even if they get requests. They were very familiar with setup in Mt. Washington Mill DyeHouse - which was important since it is historic building and knew wireless speakers would NOT work due to wall thickness. Very easy to work with! Got the crowd up and on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Sharon

Sharon & Paul Anderson · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent!!

From first contact through the end of our event DJ Paul was exceptional! Responsive and professional at every turn.
    His suggestions for music were spot on and many guest through the evening commented what an awesome DJ!
    Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing dj!

DJ Paul was a pleasure to work with! We had such an amazing time! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! People are still talking about how much fun they had and how great the DJ was! Could not recommend him enough!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Matthew Barsalou · Married on 03/09/2019

DJ Paul kept 'em dancing

DJ Paul was a consummate professional and helped keep our guests on the dance floor for the duration of the evening. He was helpful in helping us strategize for the day and got us thinking about the bigger picture when we were stuck in the weeds for a bit.

He is also really good at reading the room and playing what the collective spirit is ready to groove to.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Karen Ballard · Married on 02/16/2019

DJ Paul is Awesome!

Me and my wife were married on February 16, 2019. Paul was excellent. He knows his stuff: he had all of our songs, including some house music classics. Very knowledgeable about all music genres. Paul made some excellent song requests that we included in our playlist. Our guests loved him, just like we did. The party pack was awesome as well as the additional uplights. Our wedding was perfect: from the timeline, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. DJ Paul was awesome and we thank him and appreciate him. He will definitely be the DJ I call and refer folks to for any event that needs a DJ. Thanks again Paul it was a pleasure working with you.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Min

Min Li · Married on 02/02/2019

Paul has provided us a wonderful wedding

We feel so lucky that we could find Paul as our DJ on our big day! Paul has a really good music taste and he is professional, experienced that he knows how to make the flow of our wedding reception going smoothly and have a lot of fun! He is also energetic that he made most of our guests stand up and dance! Our wedding starts at 4:30 pm, but Paul come very early in the morning and set up all the microphones, up lighting and play music before guests arrived. We really like the music Paul picked and the shoe game questions he made for us! Paul is a great host on this fantastic wedding! I also recommend to use Paul’s uplightening for the wedding, which make our pictures stunning! Paul is a great guy to work with, I strongly recommend to hire him for your big day!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2018

Stop debating and go with DJ Paul

I had DJ Paul for my wedding on 11/10/18. From when I first spoke to him I knew he was the real deal. His passion for music and creating a great atmosphere for all guests just seems to ooze out of him. We spoke several times before my event and he was meticulous in confirming all of the details including pronouncing some tricky names. DJ Paul did a great job reading the crowd and taking requests, as evident by the packed dance floor the whole night! Almost 2 months later, I still have people complimenting me on his emcee skills and music selections. I have also already recommended him to friends who are looking for DJs.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Danielle Castellano · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome DJ

Joe was awesome! He helped everything go smoothly even with last minute changes the day of and played the music we wanted to have a three-hour long dance party with a packed dance floor.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Amber

Amber Fleagle · Married on 10/26/2018

Accommodating and full of recommendations

Paul knows his stuff. Willing to talk through different options/song selections and fully dedicated to accommodating the bride and grooms wishes.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2018

Could not have asked for a better experience

DJ Paul did an outstanding, amazing and irreplaceable job at our wedding! He did an amazing job mixing songs from different cultures and generations. He was able to mix disco and classic hip hop music. Our guests had an amazing time and some said they. had never been to a wedding with so much dancing! DJ Paul is a great dj for any need!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Kayleigh · Married on 09/21/2018

DJ Paul was absolutely amazing! He was very through and professionally with the whole planning process. The day of the event he was on early to set up and make sure everything was going according to plan. He made sure to read the crowd and made sure to get everyone engaged. He is phenomenal! Thank you again for helping make our day perfect.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Judy · Married on 09/09/2018

Paul is very cool and professional guy to work with for our wedding at Bull Run. Although we have limited planning time, he is very nice and patient to work with, and it turned out to be very warm and fun night!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Emily

Emily Treuth · Married on 08/25/2018

Professional & fun!

I really enjoyed working with DJ Paul! I initially noted his name after seeing his company recommended countless times on the MD Wedding Consignment Facebook page. I reached out to him for pricing, and he requested to have a phone call to discuss the needs for our wedding. The initial phone call was lengthy (maybe an hour?), but by the end I was sure I was going to hire him. Paul has so much technical knowledge on top of a really upbeat personality - I felt completely confident that he could execute my vision for the day. I actually chose Paul over a slightly cheaper DJ who I also liked because I was so confident he understood our needs. I found Paul's rates to be well within the normal range for MD DJs.

Paul was very responsive throughout the entire planning process and provided a "press kit" for me and my fiancé to fill out. It was extremely thorough and actually took a long time to complete! But it took into account every detail of the day and how we wanted to express ourselves, which is so important. We also had a call with him a week or so prior to the wedding to go over the press kit, our timeline, and any other questions we had.

My biggest concern was that our guests would be shy and not dance, but Paul had literally every guest on the floor at some point! We didn't have very many "must play" songs, but I know I heard them all during the reception. (Note: We did not utilize Paul's services for our ceremony, so I cannot comment on that.) Many guests, especially older family members, commented on how upbeat Paul was and how they really enjoyed the variety of music he played. He also orchestrated "the shoe game" for us, which went over so well with all our guests.

Overall, I felt Paul was personally committed to ensuring our reception was fun and that everyone was having a good time, and I would sincerely recommend him to any couple, or company, looking for a DJ for their event!

Sent on 10/15/2018