DJ Paul Entertainment Reviews

377 | Baltimore, MD

377 Reviews for DJ Paul Entertainment

Courtney H. · Getting married on 07/03/2022

Dj paul is the man!

DJ Paul was incredible to work with! He was super responsive, worked well with our other vendors, and was wholly focused on us and our big day! We had to change our venue location two weeks before the wedding and his response was simply "Ok, no problem!" He made what could have been a stressful transition, one that was seamless and easy! He made sure our ceremony went off without a hitch - even working with me to play a song I pre-recorded to sing over as I walked down the aisle! The sound quality was amazing, even better than I would have expected considering I was singing live over a track of myself singing, it made it sound amazing and no one could tell it sounded so good! In addition to that, DJ Paul had our dance floor HOPPIN all night long, we didn't want it to end! He even had my husband's father, who NEVER dances, out on the dancefloor! He moved through our reception without so much as a minor hiccup & everyone had a blast! He promised us the best night of our lives, and boy did he deliver! We cannot recommend him enough, if you want the best DJ at your wedding - book him now!!

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Heather

Heather D. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great Experience !

DJ Paul was great to work with. I am a big music person with eclectic taste & wanted some fairly non-conventional music, he really helped me to balance what my spouse & I wanted with what would make our guests happy. He was able to fill in spots in the day with music he chose that blended seamlessly with our style & he was great about playing my specific choices for certain events throughout the day. He helped the caterer keep things moving & the uplighting he provided was perfect for my venue. Thanks Paul ! We loved everything !

Sent on 03/31/2020

Monique D. · Married on 05/15/2021

Versatile DJ - Would Recommend

DJ Paul was awesome! He cares about his work and his clients. He went above and beyond by being flexible during COVID with date and venue changes and helped us with our wedding timeline. He even did a live session with us before booking. He’s familiar with all types of genres of music whether it be R&B, throwbacks, pop, hip-hop, dancehall, New Orleans bounce music, Jersey or Baltimore club music, gogo, you name it, he’s got it. If he doesn’t have it, he will get the music you’re looking for. He gives great advice to make your wedding run smoothly. I would recommend DJ Paul to anyone.

Sent on 03/21/2021

Derek C. · Married on 05/15/2021

DJ Paul made our Wedding Day PERFECT

Paul was an absolutely fantastic DJ. From before the first time we spoke DJ Paul was organized and communicated well. He even sent us a PR packet to make sure everything was in order and we were on the same page. He was able to read the dance floor perfectly and keep our wedding reception going nonstop. My aunt never stopped dancing the whole night. My uncle danced like the was no tomorrow and has been telling everyone it was the wedding of the century! My only regret is we don't have more parties to book him for. DJ Paul will certainly be recommended to all of our friends and family in the area looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/19/2021
  • Jana

Jana · Married on 05/06/2021

We danced the entire night

We found Dj Paul through a wedding we attended a couple of years ago where he saved the entire reception because he came prepared when the entire city block’s power went out. When we got engaged, we knew he was the guy we wanted. He was so professional and thorough. My fiancé and I are pretty indecisive at times and Dj Paul came through with the most amazing set list. Due to COVID we had to cut our guest list way down and we aren’t really party animals, so we worried we might not need his services for the full 8 hours. Turns out it was needless worrying cause he kept the party going and we literally danced the entire night. He really did a wonderful job and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/08/2021

Samantha B. · Married on 04/10/2021

DJ Paul is the best!

We were in a stressful crunch this past April when our original DJ came down with COVID just 10 days before the wedding. DJ Paul literally saved the day!!!! He was so empathetic to our situation, he was friendly, professional, prompt and very helpful. He clearly has a lot of experience DJing which was really beneficial to us, because we had no idea what songs to play for certain parts of the wedding and which parts of the wedding needed a special song. But that didnt matter because not only does DJ Paul have a worksheet that outlines everything you need to know for the day, he has over 200 song suggestions, how popular those songs are, and a broad selection of music! He was very organized and always communicated with me quickly; We felt like we were in good hands the whole time! We highly recommend!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Joe

Joe B. · Married on 04/05/2021

Wonderful Service!

It was an absolute pleasure working with DJ Paul in planning for my wedding. He and his stiff were extremely informative and attentive to our needs in the planning process. Despite the challenges of planning a wedding for a dual military couple in the midst of COVID-19, they remained very flexible and helpful. I highly recommend their services

Sent on 03/27/2020

Hannah M. · Married on 03/20/2021

Dj paul is perfect

Cannot recommend him enough. He was professional and kind and responsive from day one. I never felt an ounce of stress as the bride. He worked the crowd, the dance floor never cleared out, he was on time, he was approachable. He’s an absolute 10/10 experience.

Sent on 03/21/2021

Caye · Married on 11/21/2020

Exceeded our expectations in every way!

In one word... professional! Worked with us to provide a customized playlist to everyone’s enjoyment.

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Mary

Mary G. · Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing Experience

DJ Paul did a fantastic job at my wedding. He was friendly, entertaining, and gave a comfortable atmosphere for all of my family and friends. I would highly recommend him for any event! A+++!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Kathleen B. · Married on 10/18/2020

DJ Paul is the man!

DJ Paul was very helpful and professional from the beginning til the end. He was very specific and guide us through our event program. We would recommend DJ Paul to anyone who would need his services. Thanks DJ Paul!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Pete · Married on 10/09/2020

Highly Recommend

I would highly recommend DJ Paul during these times. He has been extremely flexible in working with us- rescheduling due to tighter restrictions when we found out last minute. etc. Also his #1 goal is to make the bride happy & do whatever it takes.

Sent on 12/12/2020

Corinne · Married on 09/12/2020

DJ Dom was our DJ for our wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort. Our guests were so happy with him and he had people on the dance floor all night. We had some last minute line up changes and he went with the flow. He checked on my husband and I throughout the entire night and prepped us for each event that was coming up, which was awesome because we did not have to worry about anything! I would definitely recommend DJ Dom!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Lisa R. · Married on 06/06/2020

Look no further, DJ Paul is a must have!!!!

We are so thrilled we hired DJ Paul for our wedding. He had the dance floor rocking the ENTIRE evening. So many of our guests said he was the best DJ they’ve ever heard. His music selection was beyond our expectations. He is very professional and easy to work with. He listened to our wants and delivered on everything. The Shoelywed game is must! We cannot thank him enough for making our wedding so much fun and so memorable. We recommend him enthusiastically!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Sarah S. · Married on 06/05/2020

Exactly what we wanted!

Paul was super responsive and flexible in setting up our contract. We had DJ Joe and he was wonderful. He played exactly what we asked (even though we had some eclectic music requests), was flexible with people requesting music during the reception to keep guests dancing, and totally "went with the flow" when we got off our timeline and changed things up a few times during the reception. We definitely recommend Joe!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Samantha S. · Married on 05/24/2020

Great experience

DJ Paul was so thorough with our whole planning experience from beginning to end. He worked with us on changing our date (due to covid) and always kept in touch. He went through all of our special songs, making sure each one was correct. He is a great DJ and a great person!!! We are so glad we were able to work with him!

Sent on 06/03/2021
  • Bridget

Bridget G. · Married on 03/22/2020

Awesome guy with awesome service

Paul is an excellent businessman, a true professional, and made us feel like it was our day, and what we wanted mattered. He was also incredibly flexible, and understanding when an issue arose. We will likely use him again in the future, and will definitely recommend him to friends!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Karen E. · Married on 12/07/2019

could not have asked for a better DJ!

He was awesome, very nice person very professional! He played an awesome mix of music. He kept in constant communication with me! (Even with me being a pain to get a hold of). I would absolutely use him again or recommend him to anyone I know!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Maria

Maria R. · Married on 12/07/2019

Best day ever!

DJ Paul Entertainment was hands down great to work with! We had the pleasure of having DJ Joe. All the attention to detail and scheduling was great. He was in constant contact with myself and the wedding planner, which was a relief. He took into consideration all the song requests and created such a great playlist! All our guests raved about the music! DJ Joe certainly was a huge factor in making our day absolutely unforgettable!
    Love,
    Kevin and Maria Dove

Sent on 01/29/2020

Michelle M. · Married on 11/02/2019

Crowd Pleaser

DJ Paul was easy to work with. Got the party started and kept it going!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Nicholas A. · Married on 11/01/2019

Thank You DJ Paul!

It was great working with DJ Paul from start to finish! Paul had done a wedding for one of our friends and we thought he did such an amazing job that we hired him for ours. He was extremely thorough in making sure he understood everything about the evening during the planning stages. He was able to accommodate any last-minute schedule changes, song changes, announcements, ect. He had our guest up and dancing the entire night and would have kept going longer if the venue had let him. If your looking for someone that loves what they do, then DJ Paul is your guy! Thank you DJ Paul!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Karin E. · Married on 10/19/2019

DJ Paul had everyone on the dance floor!

DJ Paul was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He was also very open and accommodating to our budget. Our guests were dancing up until the very last song (and could have continued into the wee hours of the morning if our venue had allowed). If you are looking for someone who truly enjoys the work that they do and the service that they are providing, look no further than DJ Paul!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/18/2019

Thank you DJ Paul !

DJ Paul did such a great job for my wedding. He seamlessly covered the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was super communicative and quick to respond. He helped all of my dreams for my reception come true, from having our first dance performed for us by a family member, to a birthday announcement for a cousin, to the anniversary dance. Thank you so much DJ Paul for your help in making my wedding fantastic !

Sent on 10/29/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Mike was amazing!

We worked with DJ Mike for our wedding in Annapolis and had an amazing experience! He was extremely experienced, always available to get in touch with, and he really did an amazing job at reading the audience and knowing what songs got people on their feet! Our guests had an amazing time dancing and still talk about how much fun they had at our reception. We would highly recommend DJ Mike to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Virginia J. · Married on 09/28/2019

Very professional.

Would highly recommend DJ Paul he did an awesome job for my daughter wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2019