Warrenton, VA 20188 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Stephanie Messick Photography

International/Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer

My name is Stephanie Messick, you can call me Steph, and I am a Destination Wedding Portrait Photographer based in Warrenton, VA , available for worldwide travel! Whether you are new or one of my loyal daily returners, enjoy looking through my beautiful clients/friends as I capture their love story. My job is to capture genuine moments so everyone grasps the value o f your love 10 years from now and for generations to come. This is not just a career, but my calling to bring relationships together and celebrate love. Feel free to email me at info@stephaniemessick.com for any questions you might have or just to get to know each other! So glad you stopped by! :)

Be sure to keep up with my blog for my most recent sessions and updates :)
www.stephaniemessickblog.com

Be sure to visit my pages!

Website: www.stephaniemessick.com

Blog: www.stephaniemessickblog.com

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/stephmessick/

Follow Stephanie Messick Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

ceremony 43web
e1bf7a541112fd8f 1484340752279 4 zack rachel rustic acres pennsylvania wedding
zack rachel rustic acres pennsylvania wedding ph
danny brittany king family vineyards crozet virg
danny brittany king family vineyards crozet virg
Stephanie Messick Photography
matt lauren morias vineyards bealeton virginia w
ceremony 43web
e1bf7a541112fd8f 1484340752279 4 zack rachel rustic acres pennsylvania wedding
zack rachel rustic acres pennsylvania wedding ph

52 Reviews for Stephanie Messick Photography

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Stephanie is amazing!!

What can I even say about Steph?! From the moment we had our first meeting we just fell in love with her! Stephanie is such a genuine person and took so much time to make our entire experience with her incredible. From the countless emails planning our perfect engagement shoot and wedding details, to answering every question I had, to sending us sweet care packages, Stephanie was just amazing. When our big day finally came she took everything we mentioned to her and made all of our photo dreams come true!! Every picture is just absolutely stunning and she captured our day so perfectly. All of our photos just add to the memories from our day and are so special we want to frame them all!! Steph just took such amazing care of us and she was one of the best decisions we made when when picking our vendor team!! Stephanie always made us feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera and was such a calming presence with her knowledge and perfect photo timelines! I would recommend Stephanie to anyone who wants incredible photos and we can’t wait to use her for any occasions we have in the future!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 09/27/2019

THE BEST photographer!!

Stephanie is an absolute gem. From our first call together, my husband and I knew she was the wedding photographer for us. She's incredibly experienced, professional and a pleasure to work with. It was SO easy being behind Steph's camera-- she made us feel like we could just be ourselves, and happily gave us some pointers if we needed!

Our engagement shoot was a dream. We were comfortable and confident behind her camera. Fast forward to our wedding last month, Stephanie was great about connecting with us ahead of time to confirm final details. On our wedding day, she kept us on track with our tight timeline while still managing to capture so many great photos!

My wedding weekend was jam-packed for Steph, and she was headed to her honeymoon just a few days after, but she surprised us with over 200 sneak peek photos before she left!! HOW. INCREDIBLE. IS. THAT.

Oh, and how can I forget?! Steph sent us several thoughtful care packages before our wedding. It's the little things that make the biggest difference! I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Emily · Married on 08/03/2019

Vision came to light

Absolutely perfect in every way she captured the whole day perfectly! Everyone had a blast! She nailed every single picture and more. Very flexible and always respectable! She is kind, always available to reach and will answer any questions you may thought have or didn’t! If you are getting married anytime soon i would recommend her!

Sent on 08/08/2019

• ImTheDJ.net Wedding DJs

As a wedding DJ I have worked with Stephanie and she is the absolute best there is when it comes to photography. You will be amazed at the moments she captures and the amazing photos. Her pictures are worth their weight in gold. I highly recommend Stephanie as your photographer.

• Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

Stephanie Messick is one a rare talent! She is fun, full of energy and will not disappoint when it comes to your wedding photos. She knows how to capture all of the most important moments on your big day! Her creativeness and positive attitude are what all wedding photographers need to be successful.

• Perpetual Sound LLC Wedding DJs

Stephanie Messick is the real deal! Seriously, I can't say enough good things about this talented gal. I've had the privilege of working with her on several occasions and never hesitate to recommend her to others due to her professionalism, personable approach and of course her keen eye behind the lens and overall incredible photography skills. If you're looking for a talented photographer who will make you feel comfortable right from "hello," look no further. :-)

• Warrenton See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Stephanie Messick Photography)

Stephanie Messick Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Stephanie Messick Photography include in the starting price?

Stephanie Messick Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images

What photography services does Stephanie Messick Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Stephanie Messick Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What photography styles does Stephanie Messick Photography offer?

Stephanie Messick Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Stephanie Messick Photography offer?

Stephanie Messick Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Stephanie Messick Photography offer for wedding events?

Stephanie Messick Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Stephanie Messick Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stephanie Messick Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.