Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number

About Caitlin Creative Works

Caitlin Creative Works offers complete design and event branding services for save the dates, invitations, personal stationery, and announcements. We provide full event branding services, and specialize in the details that bring your vision to life through signage, programs, menus, escort and place cards.

I love learning about my clients, hearing their stories, and taking that to create tangible, beautiful and luxurious paper goods that evokes joy and merriment on the happiest days of their lives.

Invitations begin at $4.75 per invitation set which includes:

• Custom-designed invitation panel
  • Reply card and envelope with address printing
  • Mailing envelope with return address printing

Event branding is my speciality, and starts as I build an inspiration board for you after a consultation about where I learn more about your wedding day. I'll go on to design a custom logo or monogram that is timeless and reflects you two as a couple that stems from the approved inspiration. Your other wedding details that we design together will pair beautifully with your logo , and you'll be able to incorporate it into the rest of your wedding day details.

Some past CCW brides have even had their logo embroidered on items or turned into a custom framed print (coming soon!) to display in their homes as a memory of their wedding day.

Follow Caitlin Creative Works on

reception details 1468
kara and steve favorites 0001

21 Reviews for Caitlin Creative Works

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2017

Full disclosure, I went to school with Caitlin so I always planned on hiring her for my wedding. Caitlin was great to work with! She's very talented and developed a wreath of our two state flowers that we incorporated on our invitations, programs, and table numbers. She knows the ins and outs of wedding timelines so helped guide me through the process. She's very good at reading people and combining both mine and my husband's vision into the end product. I highly recommend Caitlin!

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2017

I highly recommend working with Third Clover (Caitlin) for your wedding stationery needs! First, Caitlin was a joy to work with, and I think it's so important to work with vendors who have positive personalities :). Second, my invitations were just GORGEOUS! We have received so many compliments. I am super into the fine details, and Caitlin is, too, and she really turned my vision (elegant, romantic invitations) into a reality. I highly recommend working with Caitlin regardless of location -- I'm an NYC bride and working remotely with Caitlin was a breeze, too :).

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Caitlin was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was recommended to me by another creative, and she delivered big time. Not only were our wedding invitations beautiful, but she processed them quickly. Go with Caitlin! You'll be glad you did!

Caitlin Creative Works FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing

• Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations
    Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations Wedding Planners

Caitlin was fantastic to work with on a recent wedding! She was thoughtful in her design and executed a wonderful product! All of the menu cards, table numbers, and escort cards were perfectly printed, organized, and labeled. I would highly recommend Caitlin for your stationary and graphic design needs!

• Rockville, MD 20850 See on map
    240-408-5543 (Phone number)
    240-408-5543 (Other Phone Number)
    9AM-4PM