Potomac, MD 20854 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations

Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations is a full-service event planning company founded in 2012. We are dedicated to creating effortlessly elegant and timelessly classic weddings and celebrations of all kinds. Our approach is to understand our clients on a personal level and incorporate their personalities into the celebration. With over a decade of planning events and working with talented and professional vendors, we equip our clients with the tools to entertain in style!

Follow Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations on

8 Reviews for Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations

• Liz

Liz · Married on 10/19/2019

Beyond Perfect Team

I can't say enough how grateful I was to have Cristina and her team for our wedding. Cristina is incredibly patient and was so helpful in not only bringing my wedding vision to life but making the entire planning process and wedding day beyond perfect. She has a naturally calming presence that my husband and I will never forget and her attention to detail and guest experience made our day that much more special. We can't recommend Cristina and her team enough.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Having Cristina on board as a month-of coordinator was the best decision we could have made. She made the month prior to our wedding as stress-free as possible, kept us on track with the small details that needed to be addressed, and was a complete pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend her services enough. Thank you, Cristina!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Kate · Married on 05/21/2016

I cannot say enough about my experience with Cristina Calvert. She and her team are a complete joy to work with. Cristina is responsive, detail-oriented, accountable, and incredibly thoughtful. I was blown away with the quality of vendors she was able to secure for us. I truly felt that she put us in great hands every step of the way. She also never stopped advocating on our behalf –- Cristina came back to me with a better price TWICE when I didn’t even know she was continuing to investigate for those particular vendor needs. She is amazing!

I initially approached Cristina with a pretty big ask: full wedding planning services for my May reception, which was to be held outdoors on a private island in the Eastern Shore. The island was only accessible by boat, which I knew was going to make the logistics rather “interesting,” but Cristina rose to the challenge. She identified absolutely everything we would need to think about from a logistics perspective. She even became an expert on the Chesapeake Bay waterways through the process of securing us the best boat captain! All the while, Cristina was making flawless design and décor recommendations for our reception, including a gorgeous market umbrella with cascading flowers to display our escort cards, adorable champagne splits with custom labels, a fabulous suite of day-of stationary, wooden calligraphy signs, and many other small touches that brought us so much joy.

After hearing about the experiences of various friends who have used other wedding planners across the country, I can confidently say that Cristina is one of the best there is. I had a fantastic experience with her and would unconditionally recommend her and her team.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

Real Weddings

• Laura's Focus Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Cristina this past May in Queenstown, Maryland. Every detail was fabulous and Cristina even came up with the cutest theme to fit the couple, anchor and antlers! I would highly recommend Cristina to make your wedding run smoothly down to every little detail!

• Potomac, 20854 See on map
    Location of (Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations)