Potomac, MD 20854 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations

Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations is a full-service event planning company founded in 2012. We are dedicated to creating effortlessly elegant and timelessly classic weddings and celebrations of all kinds. Our approach is to understand our clients on a personal level and incorporate their personalities into the celebration. With over a decade of planning events and working with talented and professional vendors, we equip our clients with the tools to entertain in style!

Follow Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations on

schneider144
4917b3dee53bdd89 DorothyLee 131

7 Reviews for Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Having Cristina on board as a month-of coordinator was the best decision we could have made. She made the month prior to our wedding as stress-free as possible, kept us on track with the small details that needed to be addressed, and was a complete pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend her services enough. Thank you, Cristina!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Kate · Married on 05/21/2016

I cannot say enough about my experience with Cristina Calvert. She and her team are a complete joy to work with. Cristina is responsive, detail-oriented, accountable, and incredibly thoughtful. I was blown away with the quality of vendors she was able to secure for us. I truly felt that she put us in great hands every step of the way. She also never stopped advocating on our behalf –- Cristina came back to me with a better price TWICE when I didn’t even know she was continuing to investigate for those particular vendor needs. She is amazing!

I initially approached Cristina with a pretty big ask: full wedding planning services for my May reception, which was to be held outdoors on a private island in the Eastern Shore. The island was only accessible by boat, which I knew was going to make the logistics rather “interesting,” but Cristina rose to the challenge. She identified absolutely everything we would need to think about from a logistics perspective. She even became an expert on the Chesapeake Bay waterways through the process of securing us the best boat captain! All the while, Cristina was making flawless design and décor recommendations for our reception, including a gorgeous market umbrella with cascading flowers to display our escort cards, adorable champagne splits with custom labels, a fabulous suite of day-of stationary, wooden calligraphy signs, and many other small touches that brought us so much joy.

After hearing about the experiences of various friends who have used other wedding planners across the country, I can confidently say that Cristina is one of the best there is. I had a fantastic experience with her and would unconditionally recommend her and her team.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2016

Cristina Calvert is a good friend and I decided to enlist a little help from her when I got engaged just to help me get started. What I didn’t know, or expect, was that the little help I thought I was asking for would turn into 5 ½ months of her love, support, guidance, and planning to help us put our perfect wedding day into action! It didn’t take long for Cristina to answer my “where do I start?” questions and calm my “how do I do this?” panic. Cristina was able to answer questions about things I didn’t even know there were questions. Fast forward through the 5 months of planning and coordinating to the day I was able to see the 10 day forecast of our wedding day. Rain? 40 degrees? Wind? IN APRIL??? She listened to all my wants, needs, and concerns for Plan B. As an out of towner for my own wedding I was unable to do last minute things myself, but they got done because of Cristina! She stepped in and took over on my behalf. Our chosen venue had an indoor option for inclement weather but they were not fully prepared for that option when the forecast called for whipping winds, rain, and cold. Cristina did not take “there isn’t anything we can do” for an answer. She was on the phone with her local contacts, in constant communication with the venue, and updating a panicking bride as things were constantly changing. Within the countdown of 72, 48, 24 hours to go there were countless details remedied for Plan B to look like Plan A all because she advocated for us! She even got custom tent flaps overnighted and installed! She wouldn’t accept anything short of perfection for our wedding day. Cristina’s help allowed me and my fiance to spend the wedding day enjoying every second and not worrying about the small details. Cristina helped make it the most beautiful day we could have ever imagined – snow, rain, wind, 40 degrees and all! She is a planner at heart and she takes your dreams and turns them into reality with class, style, and a smile on her face!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

Real Weddings

• Laura's Focus Photography
    Laura's Focus Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Cristina this past May in Queenstown, Maryland. Every detail was fabulous and Cristina even came up with the cutest theme to fit the couple, anchor and antlers! I would highly recommend Cristina to make your wedding run smoothly down to every little detail!

• Potomac, 20854 See on map