Divine & Elegant Events

Frederick, MD View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Divine & Elegant Events is a wedding planning service based in Frederick, Maryland, and servicing the Washington D.C. area. Owned and operated by Heather Patterson, the company works to create tailored events for engaged couples, incorporating their personalities and style into the day. Heather gained years of experience working in the industry before founding her own company in 2013. She has been using her considerable talents, attention to detail, and organizational skills to support couples in arranging their special days ever since.

Divine & Elegant Events offers a comprehensive range of planning services to accommodate the needs of any couple. This includes full and partial planning in addition to day-of coordination. Heather can assist couples who are planning a destination wedding, either in the United States or abroad, and offers event design services. She also offers A La Carte options, for example providing sparklers for the couple's exit or organizing gift bags. Heather meets her clients for a consultation to gain insight into their vision for the event, and provides unlimited support throughout the process. She will be there on the day for up to 10 hours, and can bring along two assistants if necessary. Heather’s packages are designed to ensure that all details are taken care of, and include services such as:

• Review of vendor contracts
  • Wedding itineraries
  • Vendor coordination
  • Inspection of reception venue
  • 1-hour rehearsal direction

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jeanie
    Jeanie L. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you Heather for your coordination!

Heather was amazing an amazing wedding coordinator to work with for our wedding last month! She is thoughtful, attentive, responsive, organized, and detail oriented. She cares about making your wedding vision come true! Right after consultation with Heather, we knew we wanted her wedding planning, coordinating and decorating expertise to make our wedding event happen. You get a lot without breaking the bank. Heather had worked at our venue before and provided great support in communicating with the venue owner regarding any inquiries that we had. Throughout the planning check-in process, she provided us benchmarks to meet with tons of planning resource documents to help us plan our event. She provided decorations for our reception space, which turned out lovely. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding/day-of coordinator experience to make sure our 100+ guest wedding was well taken care of. I am thrilled to say everything came together nicely in such a hectic, overwhelming day for us as the bride and groom. Please support her business and hire her today for your wedding! VERY BIG THANKS Heather! Best, Jeanie & Michael

Divine & Elegant Events's reply:

Jeanie & Michael,

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure and honor to be there for your special day!
    Carrie Q. Married on 10/23/2021

Incredible wedding planner

Choosing Heather as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Heather was incredible responsive, professional, and thorough. She's also incredibly affordable for how amazing she is. We will always be able to look back on our wedding day and remember how much we got to relax and enjoy, all because of Heather!

Divine & Elegant Events's reply:

Thank you Carrie! It was a pleasure working with you both. I am so glad you both were able to relax and enjoy your day.
  • illustration stars

Divine & Elegant Events 1
Exclusive
Divine & Elegant Events 2
Offer

Book Day of Coordination, Partial Planning, or Full Planning package and get 25% off Divine & Elegant Event Design service.

Divine & Elegant Events 3
Discount
ATTENTION all teachers, first responders, and military (active or retired) receive 15% off of any services!

Team

Heather Patterson
Heather Patterson
Lead Planner

About Heather

Over the years, Heather Patterson has been creating divine and elegant events for friends and family. A native of Charles Town, WV, Heather has always shared her natural gift for creating beautiful and charming events.

In February 2013, Heather entered her career as an event planner already equipped with years of invaluable experience. Her reputation – established solely by word of mouth – soon made her the planner of choice for a circle of clients with the desire to celebrate elegant and personalized events at reasonable cost.

With creativity by her side, Heather continues to coordinate one-of-a-kind events characterized through intricate details toward a central theme.

Fun Facts About Heather

5 WORDS THAT DESCRIBE ME

Confident, Loyal, Organized, Committed, Intelligent

FAVORITE THINGS

Shoes and Purses! Anyone who knows me on a personal level knows my shoe and purse collection is fierce!!

MY STYLE

Divine & Elegant, of course! A dress or perfect pair of pants that says, “WOW”, accompanied with one of my favorite purses and pair of shoes! But when I’m at home, a comfy pair of pajamas and socks.

FAVORITE FOOD

Hmm ... I think this question is easily answered by what I don’t like! I love all types of food. It needs to be well seasoned and prepared with a touch of love.

WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO ME

My relationship with God. My Family. Providing excellent service to my clients because at the end of the day, they have entrusted me with what’s important to them!

MY KEY TRAIT

I handle stressful situations very well. I do not like myself or anyone around me to be stressed. I like to meditate a lot!

EDUCATION

B.S. in Information Technology,

University of Phoenix

MBA, University of Phoenix

M.S. in Criminal Justice and Security,

University of Phoenix

I love to learn new things!

HOMETOWN

Charles Town, West Virginia

Photo credit: HVU

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Frederick Frederick, MD, 21704
3012191749
Location of (Divine & Elegant Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding