Divine & Elegant Events

Frederick, MD View map Visit website

Divine & Elegant Events is a wedding planning service based in Frederick, Maryland, and servicing the Washington D.C. area. Owned and operated by Heather Patterson, the company works to create tailored events for engaged couples, incorporating their personalities and style into the day. Heather gained years of experience working in the industry before founding her own company in 2013. She has been using her considerable talents, attention to detail, and organizational skills to support couples in arranging their special days ever since.

Divine & Elegant Events offers a comprehensive range of planning services to accommodate the needs of any couple. This includes full and partial planning in addition to day-of coordination. Heather can assist couples who are planning a destination wedding, either in the United States or abroad, and offers event design services. She also offers A La Carte options, for example providing sparklers for the couple's exit or organizing gift bags. Heather meets her clients for a consultation to gain insight into their vision for the event, and provides unlimited support throughout the process. She will be there on the day for up to 10 hours, and can bring along two assistants if necessary. Heather’s packages are designed to ensure that all details are taken care of, and include services such as:

• Review of vendor contracts
  • Wedding itineraries
  • Vendor coordination
  • Inspection of reception venue
  • 1-hour rehearsal direction

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Hanna
    Hanna W. Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent day of coordinator!

Heather was a fantastic day of coordinator, and very reasonably priced. In advance of the wedding, Heather had multiple check-in conversations with us to plan out the day and brought up details we hadn't even considered. The day of, she made sure everyone needed to be where they were supposed to, kept the schedule on track, set and cleaned up all the decorations, etc. She was also very warm and personable and made us feel at ease. As a result of her organizational skills, the day went perfect and it was great not to worry about the details.

Divine & Elegant Events's reply:

Hanna,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear you and Autumn felt at ease leading up to and for the day of your wedding. Both of you looked absolutely stunning and it was a pleasure to work with you.
    Nes Married on 10/12/2019

Bride enjoyed her wedding

I am so glad that I went with my gut to hire a wedding coordinator. Heather Patterson and Divine and Elegant Events is an excellent choice. Heather is so dedicated to her craft and provides intelligently personalized recommendations. My husband nor I are detail oriented. Through her meetings with us and our families, Heather understood what we wanted and gave us some simple detail suggestions, which were effortless to pull off.

Originally my mom did not want anyone outside our family to execute my wedding. However, once the wedding ceremony and reception were completed my mom stated, "I'm so grateful for Heather, because she allowed me to be a mother and enjoy the wedding instead of worrying over the things going wrong." I completely agree with my mom.

If you are struggling with wedding ideas, planning, or executing your wedding, I completely recommend hiring Heather Patterson and Divine and Elegant Events. She was a delight to work with and I truly enjoyed being a bride at my beautiful wedding.

Sincerely, the Colemans

Divine & Elegant Events's reply:

Nes,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad to hear your Mom was able to be a Mom and most importantly you was able to enjoy being a Bride at your wedding.

Best,
    Heather

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Divine & Elegant Events 1
Exclusive
Divine & Elegant Events 2
Offer

Book Day of Coordination, Partial Planning, or Full Planning package and get 25% off Divine & Elegant Event Design service.

Divine & Elegant Events 3
Discount
ATTENTION all teachers, first responders, and military (active or retired) receive 15% off of any services!

Team

Heather Patterson
Heather Patterson
Lead Planner

About Heather

Over the years, Heather Patterson has been creating divine and elegant events for friends and family. A native of Charles Town, WV, Heather has always shared her natural gift for creating beautiful and charming events.

In February 2013, Heather entered her career as an event planner already equipped with years of invaluable experience. Her reputation – established solely by word of mouth – soon made her the planner of choice for a circle of clients with the desire to celebrate elegant and personalized events at reasonable cost.

With creativity by her side, Heather continues to coordinate one-of-a-kind events characterized through intricate details toward a central theme.

Fun Facts About Heather

5 WORDS THAT DESCRIBE ME

Confident, Loyal, Organized, Committed, Intelligent

FAVORITE THINGS

Shoes and Purses! Anyone who knows me on a personal level knows my shoe and purse collection is fierce!!

MY STYLE

Divine & Elegant, of course! A dress or perfect pair of pants that says, “WOW”, accompanied with one of my favorite purses and pair of shoes! But when I’m at home, a comfy pair of pajamas and socks.

FAVORITE FOOD

Hmm ... I think this question is easily answered by what I don’t like! I love all types of food. It needs to be well seasoned and prepared with a touch of love.

WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO ME

My relationship with God. My Family. Providing excellent service to my clients because at the end of the day, they have entrusted me with what’s important to them!

MY KEY TRAIT

I handle stressful situations very well. I do not like myself or anyone around me to be stressed. I like to meditate a lot!

EDUCATION

B.S. in Information Technology,

University of Phoenix

MBA, University of Phoenix

M.S. in Criminal Justice and Security,

University of Phoenix

I love to learn new things!

HOMETOWN

Charles Town, West Virginia

Photo credit: HVU

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Frederick Frederick, MD, 21704
301-234-8343
Location of (Divine & Elegant Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding