26 East Bay Street 15 East River Street, Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vic's on the River

Vic's on the River is the perfect place for an elegant and historic reception in downtown Savannah! We offer two unique rooms with stunning views of the Savannah River.

The Stoddard Room will hold around 150 features orginal heart of pine floors and 20 foot ceiling with exposed brick and beam work. We have the capabilities to setup a dancefloor for you, so you can dance the night away. We designed the room with beautiful wall sconces and matching chandeliers. The Stoddard Room also comes furnished with Chiavari chairs, table linens, crystal votives, and fresh flower arrangements for all the tables! Mix all that with stunning balcony views of the Savannah River, Historic River Street, and A jaw dropping sunset behing the Talmadge Bridge, and you have everything Downtown Savannah has to offer! The Stoddard Room give you the option to have a plated dinner, buffet, or heavy hors d'oeuvres. Everything is prepared and cooked fresh right here in the restaurant! .

For guests up to 40 the Dieter's Den is the perfect spot for a intimate seated dinner event. This room features windows overlooking the Savannah River, and oozes historic charm. This is perfect room for a cozy wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal or baby shower, birthday party, or any special event that would require a bit of privacy!

Follow Vic's on the River on

Vic's on the River 6
Vic's on the River 7

Kimberly · Married on 02/16/2019

Picture Perfect Vow Renewal Luncheon

The special events team at Vic’s on the River is amazing. We hosted our vow renewal lunch in the Dieter’s Den on 2/16/19 and I can’t imagine doing it anywhere else. I am a wedding planner and I knew that when it came to my own day, I needed a team who would take care of everything from the food to the flowers to implementing the decor that I provided.

From the first meeting, I was treated like royalty, even though my event was to be small and relatively inexpensive in comparison with some of the big receptions that are hosted at Vic’s. They helped me choose the menu and the layout for the room, and my two vegetarian guests were accommodated beautifully. I sent a few photos for floral inspiration and then dropped off my vases, decorations, linens, chargers, and napkins and left the rest to the team at Vic’s. I was so impressed with the floral arrangements and with the attention that was paid to even the smallest details of the decor. Even my napkins were folded exactly like the photo I sent.

Our guests were equally impressed with the quality of the food and the top-tier service. Everything was picture-perfect and delicious.

We hired an outside coordinator for the day, to organize the ceremony and the timeline, and the staff at Vic’s worked with her to pack up all the decorations and rentals and get them into her vehicle after the event.

I am so glad I chose this venue. Vic’s made sure that I had a perfect day and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful, conveniently located venue to host anything from a baby shower to a Black Tie wedding reception.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing venue and team!

We hosted my son's rehearsal dinner at Vic's. Their staff provided us with 5 diamond concierge service to make the event memorable and exceed expectations. Joey was responsive and helped us plan the event from Florida . His experience in event planning was especially helpful. The Vic's team flawlessly executed which gave me tremendous peace of mind....I left everything I wanted to have done with them the day before the event, went to the rehearsal and walked into perfection. I highly recommend this beautiful venue!

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Great quality

They were so easy to work with and took care of everything for me. It was the perfect venue for a destination wedding! Food and service was amazing! Can’t recommed them enough!

Vic's on the River FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet, Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• Rockjocks Professional DJ's
    Rockjocks Professional DJ's Wedding DJs

Our DJ's love to play weddings at Vic's on the River. The venue is perfect for wedding receptions, the staff is attentive and food is great.

• Savannah's Hall of Cakes
    Savannah's Hall of Cakes Wedding Cakes

What a gorgeous venue. They have one of the best views in Savannah and they are on top of everything. If your event is held at Vic's you will not be sorry.

• Kiwi Fleur
    Kiwi Fleur Wedding Florists

What a beautiful venue and such an incredible team. I am always delighted to be partnering with Vics for our Bride's Special Day.

• 26 East Bay Street, 15 East River Street Savannah, 31401 See on map