26 East Bay Street 15 East River Street, Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vic's on the River

Vic's on the River is the perfect place for an elegant and historic reception in downtown Savannah! We offer two unique rooms with stunning views of the Savannah River.

The Stoddard Room will hold around 150 features orginal heart of pine floors and 20 foot ceiling with exposed brick and beam work. We have the capabilities to setup a dancefloor for you, so you can dance the night away. We designed the room with beautiful wall sconces and matching chandeliers. The Stoddard Room also comes furnished with Chiavari chairs, table linens, crystal votives, and fresh flower arrangements for all the tables! Mix all that with stunning balcony views of the Savannah River, Historic River Street, and A jaw dropping sunset behing the Talmadge Bridge, and you have everything Downtown Savannah has to offer! The Stoddard Room give you the option to have a plated dinner, buffet, or heavy hors d'oeuvres. Everything is prepared and cooked fresh right here in the restaurant! .

For guests up to 40 the Dieter's Den is the perfect spot for a intimate seated dinner event. This room features windows overlooking the Savannah River, and oozes historic charm. This is perfect room for a cozy wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, bridal or baby shower, birthday party, or any special event that would require a bit of privacy!

Follow Vic's on the River on

Vic's on the River 6
Vic's on the River 7
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 04/25/2019

Beautiful stress-free wedding with great food

We had our wedding at Vic's this past April and it was beautiful. The room was set up exactly as I requested; the specific service details were completed as requested as well. The flowers provided by Vics were beautiful and matched those provided by my florist perfectly. The service staff was amazing. We had a small number of guests (40) and they remembered everyone's drink order and kept my glass full all night. The attention paid to bride and groom was memorable. Overall, everything was perfect. People said the wedding was the most fun they've been to and that the food was amazing.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Vic's on the River 8
    Vic's on the River 9
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 04/06/2019

The perfect place!

Vic's was amazing!! We originally had booked the Olde Pink House, which unfortunately was closed due to a recent fire - but everything happens for a reason! If I had to do it all over again, I would absolutely choose Vic's on the River. I am over the moon with our wedding reception. Justyna and Joey were so incredible with organizing the event. They not only helped our guests find where we were having our reception, Justyna even met my husband and me outside and held and umbrella for us (since it only rained while we were outside from the church going to Vic's of course lol). Justyna even helped my mom bustle my dress...she is beyond a pro, and made it so easy and special for all of us! The food selection was fantastic, the tables were set beautifully, and the staff were the best. They even had someone run and grab a bottle of blush champagne because they heard it was my favorite! The flowers and centerpieces that were provided by Vic's not only matched my personal flower colors perfectly, they were gorgeous and way better than I ever expected. We are still in awe of how wonderful the entire experience was with Vic's on the River and so so thankful that we were fortunate enough to have our wedding reception there. It will forever be one of my favorite places, and I can't wait to go back! I can't say thank you enough times for the amazing memories Vic's on the River provided. (P.S.all of that and we were under budget!!)

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Vic's on the River 10

Kimberly · Married on 02/16/2019

Picture Perfect Vow Renewal Luncheon

The special events team at Vic’s on the River is amazing. We hosted our vow renewal lunch in the Dieter’s Den on 2/16/19 and I can’t imagine doing it anywhere else. I am a wedding planner and I knew that when it came to my own day, I needed a team who would take care of everything from the food to the flowers to implementing the decor that I provided.

From the first meeting, I was treated like royalty, even though my event was to be small and relatively inexpensive in comparison with some of the big receptions that are hosted at Vic’s. They helped me choose the menu and the layout for the room, and my two vegetarian guests were accommodated beautifully. I sent a few photos for floral inspiration and then dropped off my vases, decorations, linens, chargers, and napkins and left the rest to the team at Vic’s. I was so impressed with the floral arrangements and with the attention that was paid to even the smallest details of the decor. Even my napkins were folded exactly like the photo I sent.

Our guests were equally impressed with the quality of the food and the top-tier service. Everything was picture-perfect and delicious.

We hired an outside coordinator for the day, to organize the ceremony and the timeline, and the staff at Vic’s worked with her to pack up all the decorations and rentals and get them into her vehicle after the event.

I am so glad I chose this venue. Vic’s made sure that I had a perfect day and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful, conveniently located venue to host anything from a baby shower to a Black Tie wedding reception.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Vic's on the River FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet, Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• Rockjocks Professional DJ's
    Rockjocks Professional DJ's Wedding DJs

Our DJ's love to play weddings at Vic's on the River. The venue is perfect for wedding receptions, the staff is attentive and food is great.

• Savannah's Hall of Cakes
    Savannah's Hall of Cakes Wedding Cakes

What a gorgeous venue. They have one of the best views in Savannah and they are on top of everything. If your event is held at Vic's you will not be sorry.

• Kiwi Fleur
    Kiwi Fleur Wedding Florists

What a beautiful venue and such an incredible team. I am always delighted to be partnering with Vics for our Bride's Special Day.

• 26 East Bay Street, 15 East River Street Savannah, 31401 See on map