912-695-1008, Savannah, GA 31406 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rockjocks Professional DJ's

Rockjocks Professional DJ Service, Rated #1 for Dj Services in Savannah and Hilton Head.

Specializing in WEDDINGS

Competitive Pricing with many packages starting at just $595.00

Over 15 years experience playing Weddings & Receptions

Fully Insured and bonded

Offering Dance Floor lighting and Uplighting

We Specialize in Weddings and have a wide variety of music, Thousands of songs!

With all types of music available, From the current dance hits to the classics, rock, country, motown, and more!. We can provide music for your wedding and reception. Our professional DJ's have over 15 years experience with weddings and can handle all aspects of your wedding plan. From announcing the wedding party to the first dances, and playing the music that you request. We'll take care of everything for you to make sure your day is Perfect!

Contact us for more information and to Book your party!

912-695-1008 (or email> Don955@gmail.com)

Follow Rockjocks Professional DJ's on

wed6
70ff8696f052e76a 1346783972085 P1000022
Bridesmaids got everyone happy and dancing
The Bridal party came in dancing!  Don Scott announced each of the names and played upbeat music...
The Bridal party came in dancing! Don Scott announced each of the names and played upbeat music...
Taylor and Jason dancing for the first time as man and wife
Taylor and Jason dancing for the first time as man and wife
Taylor and Jason sharing that special moment
Taylor and Jason sharing that special moment
P1000011
Couple dance
Rockjocks played today's top hits and classic's too.  Really was  something for everyone
Rockjocks played today's top hits and classic's too. Really was something for everyone
Wedding party
wed6
70ff8696f052e76a 1346783972085 P1000022

14 Reviews for Rockjocks Professional DJ's

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2017

Don was an exceptional DJ! He played all the songs I wanted for my ceremony, perfectly executed, and played all the appropriate songs at the right time for my reception. The reception was a total hit, and the dance floor stayed packed all night. Thank you so much for helping to make my night so perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • Rowan

Rowan · Married on 02/17/2017

Don were very responsive throughout the whole process and were so flexible. It was a day before the wedding before my father and I decided on what song we wanted to do and Don said no problem, we also wanted an unusual first dance song that I was worried we wouldn't be able to get and he found it! We also had a change in the timeline the day of the wedding which was just crazy, my maid of honor had to run up while we were taking pictures and give him the change and he handled it wonderfully!!! Don really knows what he is doing when I clearly had no idea haha! He asked questions during the wedding and made sure we had a great time, everyone was dancing! Plus, he has an perfect DJ voice.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Boomer and Don great! They were very prompt in responding to my emails and also very reasonably priced! Boomer was open to requests from our guests and kept the reception up beat and made sure there was lots of dancing! I also had a list of specific songs for the ceremony and reception and they made it happen! I think our first dance song was a slightly different version than the one I really wanted, but no one else knew that!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Rockjocks Professional DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rockjocks Professional DJ's 1
    Summer Saver
    Book your wedding receptions between June and September and receive a 20% discount for our services.

• 912-695-1008 Savannah, 31406 See on map