Carlson and Co.

Savannah, GA View map Visit website

Located just outside of Savannah, Georgia, Carlson & Co. is a floral, and rental service that is committed to assisting you throughout your wedding planning process. Designed to be a one-stop shop for couples, our team of award-winning designers can prepare beautiful floral arrangements, and provide rentals for multiple wedding necessities like tables, chairs, lights, linens, and centerpieces. Their large selection of flowers and inventory changes frequently to match the latest trends and styles in the wedding world.

Our expert floral designers at Carlson & Co. can create arrangements in a wide range of styles such as classic, eclectic, modern, preppy, rustic, vintage, country, clamorous, nautical, romantic, and tropical. Our team welcomes consultations with couples, and will also provide event design as well as a venue visit to ensure they fully understand your theme. Offering a wide range of floral pieces, their designers make aisle and altar decor, bouquets, flower crowns, flower petals, single flowers, corsages, boutonnieres, table arrangements, chuppah decor, and artificial pieces. On the day of the wedding, they will deliver both floral arrangements and rental pieces to the venue and provide set up and clean up. For flowers, they offer preservation after the wedding, as well. Our rental inventory includes, but is not limited to:

• Aisle markers
  • Tents
  • Vases
  • Dance floor
  • Signage

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ali
    Ali M. Married on 11/13/2021

My Jaw Was On The Floor

We used Carlson as our florist , and knew they did phenomenal work because they did my sister’s wedding, but I still couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the bouquets and then the floral arrangements at our venue. They took my vision and executed better than I ever could have hoped. They truly transformed the room. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

Carlson and Co.'s reply:

Ali,

We appreciate the kind words! We are so happy that it was everything you could have hoped for. Thank you for trusting us, and allowing us the opportunity to be apart of your beautiful day!

Congratulations!!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 07/31/2021
    Carlson premier events made our wedding day absolutely amazing! Every detail was taken care of by their staff, even before the big day! On the wedding day we didn’t have to worry about anything! James and his wonderful staff handled everything! Starting 8 months before our wedding, James began planning our wedding and was available for questions and concerns at all times! Carlson premier events truly made our day perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

SDPhotographs SDPhotographs Wedding Photographers

James Carlson and his crew are absolutely amazing. I have shot several weddings involving Carlson's Premier Events. Their coordination is spot on, their decorations immaculate, and the flower arrangements are always so beautiful and fresh! They do so much more! I am always excited when I see Carlson on a schedule for a wedding I am covering.

Jenna Davis Photography Jenna Davis Photography Wedding Photographers

Joann's Florist and Carlson's Premier Events are top notch! Excellent service, beautiful presentations, and easy to work with!

Wicked Cakes of Savannah Wicked Cakes of Savannah Wedding Cakes

We love working with James and his team. Their work never ceases to amaze!

Savannah Savannah, GA, 31401

We are in our office Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. We are available Late Night and Weekends by Appointment Only.
Location of (Carlson and Co.)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding