Cumming, Georgia, Cumming, GA 30040 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About SDPhotographs

"If a picture is worth a thousand words then my job is to write the story of your day. Like any good story my photos depict the emotion, the drama, and the lasting memories that you experience on what is likely the best day of your lives. I specialize in weddings because I love to witness true love stories and I have a passion for preserving the most important moments in your lives."

Sarah

SDPhotographs uses contemporary, natural, traditional, vintage, and photojournalistic styles of photography to capture a couple's special day. Final images are provided to couples in the form of albums, canvases, digital files, prints, matted prints, and save-the-date cards. Other services offered by Sarah include:

• Willingness to travel

SDPhotographs 5
SDPhotographs 6
SDPhotographs 7

Allison · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Sarah artfully directed every shot and was a fun presence. She is incredibly professional but also has a very casual feel that makes you feel like a friend is taking your pictures instead of a stranger. She was able to get great shots even in places where lighting wasn't ideal and she was patient with us in the alabama heat. We couldn't even imagine how great these photos turned out and we can't wait to find an excuse to get pictures taken with her again.

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/13/2019

Phenomenal!

Where do I even begin?! We recently had our engagement session with Sarah, and what a dream it was! She is so attentive and her warm personality makes it so easy to relax and just trust her. Even though we didn’t finish until close to 10pm, she still was able to get us a few sneak peeks that night and WOW! They were even better than we could have imagined. She goes above and beyond for her clients and that shows in her amazing photos. I will be recommending her to anybody and everybody, and we can not wait for her to photograph our wedding next month! You will NOT regret booking her.

Sent on 05/09/2019

SDPhotographs Pricing

SDPhotographs Price Rates

SDPhotographs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 860.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Brittany McCool Photo
    Brittany McCool Photo Wedding Photographers

Sarah is by far my favorite photographer to work with! I've second shot with her numerous times and have loved every minute of it! Sadly, she moved away from my area so we don't get to see one another very often but when we do, we make it count! Sarah recently shot a family session for my husband, daughter and me as well! We couldn't love her work more! She's an inspiration to photographers around her and genuinely wants to be friends with her clients! If you are even slightly close to Sarah, don't even think about hiring anyone else! She has an incredible eye for composition and a super fun personality that people enjoy working with!

• Absolutely Chic Events
    Absolutely Chic Events Wedding Planners

SD Photographs did a WONDERFUL job! Sarah is a great photographer and very knowledgeable of her craft. When I was preparing for my client's big day, she was very responsive to all my questions and helpful to all my concerns. They made sure to capture every moment and detail. The pictures were beautiful and my couple loved them! SD Photographs is by far one of the best vendors I have worked with.

• Red Gate Farms
    Red Gate Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

SD Photographs does an amazing job with photos, and the turn around time is remarkable. Their style is wonderfully natural and they capture the most amazing moments. Would definitely recommend!

• Cumming, Georgia Cumming, Georgia, 30040 See on map