SDPhotographs Reviews

SDPhotographs 3
SDPhotographs 4
SDPhotographs 5

Allison · Married on 11/09/2019

Sarah artfully directed every shot and was a fun presence. She is incredibly professional but also has a very casual feel that makes you feel like a friend is taking your pictures instead of a stranger. She was able to get great shots even in places where lighting wasn't ideal and she was patient with us in the alabama heat. We couldn't even imagine how great these photos turned out and we can't wait to find an excuse to get pictures taken with her again.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Meredith · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful experience

Sarah is SO awesome to work with. She is kind, funny, talented, professional and a friend by the end of the day! She doesn’t just take BEAUTIFUL pictures...she actually made me feel comfortable in front of the camera, even when I felt so uncomfortable! I would hire again and again and again and highly recommend her to all!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/13/2019

Phenomenal!

Where do I even begin?! We recently had our engagement session with Sarah, and what a dream it was! She is so attentive and her warm personality makes it so easy to relax and just trust her. Even though we didn’t finish until close to 10pm, she still was able to get us a few sneak peeks that night and WOW! They were even better than we could have imagined. She goes above and beyond for her clients and that shows in her amazing photos. I will be recommending her to anybody and everybody, and we can not wait for her to photograph our wedding next month! You will NOT regret booking her.

SDPhotographs 6
    Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Jacqui

Jacqui · Married on 11/17/2018

The best!

Sarah really doesn’t need a review, her work speaks for itself. She is excellent to work with! She really captured my dream wedding and I am so impressed with every picture I have seen. She is easy to communicate with and helped me with my day-of-timeline. She sent some sneak peeks of pictures the very next morning so everyone could reminisce on the night before while still all together. Sarah comes up with great poses that look natural, and doesn’t make you feel awkward. Michael, her husband was shooting at our wedding as well and James & I had a great time with the couple that made us feel very comfortable. Sarah works very hard and does not quit until the very end. I cannot say enough good things about working with Sarah, I would recommend to anyone I know that needs a photographer. I can’t wait to work with her again on a Maternity shoot in a few years!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Tricia · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Sarah is amazing!! I've had the pleasure to both work with her for weddings (I'm a wedding planner) and be her client. She is incredibly talented, detailed, efficient, and so easy to work with. And her end product ALWAYS takes my breath away. I always get excited when I get to work with her! Thank you Sarah for always being a phenomenal photographer!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Vanessa · Married on 04/01/2018

Let me start by saying this; if you are in Savannah and surrounding area, you have found the perfect photographer with Sarah! We are from Virginia and chose Savannah, GA as a destination spot. I looked on Pinterest and all over for some nice examples of our vision to share and are blown away with the few pictures we have seen so far from our special day. We purchased the second shooter option, and I cannot stress the importance of this enough. Not only did they do a fantastic job, but they went above and beyond to help out with other things needed. At one point, I was all alone and needed help getting dressed and she was right there to help. Not only that, but she was so sweet and down to earth and so extremely helpful.
    It is very nerve wrecking when you have to hire a photographer in an area that you don't know. I am so happy to say that we made the right choice! Feel free to reach out to me for references at any time!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Broni · Married on 02/01/2018

Sarah is a close friend of mine and I was so excited she was able to fly out to Seattle to take our wedding pictures! I will forever be in love with my photos!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah is an extreme pleasure to work with!! She also took our engagement pictures and I knew then, that she would capture all the special moments of our wedding! She made it fun and we didn't feel ackward or posed. She truly captured the love that me and my husband have for each other. Your wedding day is such a blur, and I am so thankful that she was the one to capture all the memories in a beautiful way!! You are the best!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Corey · Married on 08/19/2017

I am so grateful I found Sarah. From the moment I first contacted her she was friendly, quick to respond, and everything was very clear and up front as far as prices, etc. She was on time, I was running behind and she was very patient with me. She was fun to work with and most importantly her work is fantastic. I couldn’t have been happier with her photographs. She promised the pictures back in about 6-8 weeks and it took her half time. She is worth every penny.

SDPhotographs 11
    SDPhotographs 12
    SDPhotographs 13
    SDPhotographs 14
    Sent on 10/02/2017

Carrie · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah is an amazing photographer! She is easy to get along with and outgoing! She really knows how to capture special moments! Sarah will not disappoint you! Book her!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Allison · Married on 07/29/2017

Sarah is an amazing photographer who worked very personally with us to make sure that our pictures were exactly what we wanted! She listened to my ideas and also brought a lot of good ones that I had not thought of! From the first phone call to our wedding day, Sarah and Michael were very attentive and kind. She made us feel very comfortable and relaxed with having our picture taken! The photos we have seen so far are absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to see the rest!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Mary · Married on 04/30/2017

Sarah was amazing to work with and she made me feel comfortable from the introduction call to the actual day! I was very impressed by her work and responsiveness. I have a huge family and she directed everyone in a clam and professional way. She is very sweet and i would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Joanna · Married on 04/01/2017

She was amazing and we are so happy with the quality of the pictures. She was able to capture the day perfectly and we are so thankful we found her!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Megan · Married on 02/28/2017

I couldn’t have picked a better photographer for our wedding! Not only did Sarah photograph our wedding, but she also did our engagement session and a boudoir shoot for me. She is always quick to answer any questions and is super friendly. Sarah has a way of making you feel super comfortable in front of the camera and you feel like you are with an old friend. My guests are still raving about how amazing the photos were. I can’t recommend Sarah enough!!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/20/2016

Sarah was so flexible with all of the different pictures that we wanted and was willing to keep snapping pictures until it was right. She was easy to get in contact with and so much fun to have on our special day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Michele · Married on 10/23/2016

I absolutely loved working with Sarah. She captured everything and the pictures looked amazing.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Amber · Married on 09/25/2016

I'm so happy I chose Sarah to capture my wedding day. My husband is military and he was deployed during the planning. We had to change the date multiple times because the day of my husband coming home kept changing. Sarah worked with us every step of the way and I never had an issue with getting ahold of her. Her pictures came out beautiful for the engagement and the wedding day.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Christina · Married on 07/16/2016

Sarah is amazing!! She took some classy and beautiful boudoir pictures before doing our wedding pictures and never once was I uncomfortable! She worked her magic at our wedding dealing with restrictions from the church, difficult lighting, and a tight schedule afterwards. Everything went so smoothly and our pictures are perfection. She is so fun to work with and will do anything for a good picture (lay on the ground, climb on top of a couch, run out in the road in between cars, etc). 100% recommend for any photos you need taken, not just wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • I

I-sa · Married on 07/02/2016

Did an amazing job of my wedding photos! Very pleased!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

SDPhotographs is amazing! Sarah, the owner, has an amazing gift with the camera and makes you feel comfortable within minutes! She shows up early and is always professional. I loved having her do our photos. Seriously, don't look anywhere else for a wedding photographer!

I've already recommended her to close friends!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Claudia · Married on 12/19/2015

Sarah was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. The pictures are truly beautiful, both in what and who she was able to capture as well as the quality. Professionally, she is terrific! Sarah's services are very affordable and I would highly recommend that you consider contacting her to photograph your next wedding or other special event. Thank you, Sarah for being such a lovely part of our wedding celebration!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/22/2015

She is awesome! Will leave you truly happy throughout your session or event

Sent on 01/12/2016

Paige · Married on 06/13/2015

Sarah did a wonderful job on our wedding photos! She was there before I arrived and took the time to take pictures of the venue while she waited patiently for us (we were running behind). While we were getting ready she took the opportunity to capture anything worth documenting and never once did I feel like she was in the way. Her and her husband did an awesome job making sure we had the photos they knew we would want, they even gave suggestions for photos we didn't think about. The photos turned out beautifully and I will definitely be using her again for future photos.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/06/2015

Sarah does a wonderful job taking pictures. She is very flexible and will do anything to make sure you get the pictures you want. She has been able to capture many moments of my life perfectly.

Sent on 02/16/2016

sara · Married on 04/05/2014

Please do yourself a favor and look no further for your wedding photographer!! Sarah & Michael were beyond a pleasure to work with! She listened to what we wanted for photos, came prepped with her own ideas (because I know nothing about photography), but also didn't force us to pose for photos all night--I was able to mingle at the reception without feeling like I was being pulled for photos the whole time (something even my guests complimented her on)
    Instead, she got some amazing candid shots throughout the evening, and when I wanted to pose with family, either she or Michael (or both) were right there with camera in hand! (We did the "first look" to get all those posed shots out of the way earlier in the day!)
    Honestly, they felt more like family than someone hired to be there...I felt so comfortable from the moment she walked into our bridal suite with her soft, beautiful smile! My wedding was in Charleston & she even took the time on her own to scope out places to take photos outside before showing up, since it was out of her usual locations in the Savannah area! Communication was wonderful as well--bride brain is a real thing, but she was so easy to work with and communicate the who/what/where/when's of everything! I just can't say enough about Sarah & Michael! Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 02/27/2017