Alpharetta, GA 30022 Map · Phone number

About Bre Sessions Photography

As a wedding photographer, my goal is to document your wedding day, in a way that is personal to you as a couple. I want to create images that will be an invitation to the future you, and perhaps one day your kids, or grandkids to see the evolution of your love story, and where it all began. Photographs have an incredible power to transport you back in time. They can remind you of not just what you looked like on your wedding day, but how you felt when you saw each other for the first time, or the pride in your parents eyes as they watched you say “I do”, and to bring back the laughter and joy you experienced while busting a move on the dance floor surrounded by your closest friends.

Your story is important. I want to help you preserve the day; who you were with, what it looked like, and most importantly how it felt. I would be honored to help document that journey. I capture a mix of posed portraits and documentary style candids, with a little but if direction to make sure you always look your best, and help you feel as comfortable as possible in front of the camera.

I have a home studio based in the Northern Suburbs of Atlanta, but photograph weddings all over Georgia and the South East. I do travel for a limited number of destination weddings each year, for more details, and to check my availability, please call or email me.

Follow Bre Sessions Photography on

danielleandstephen 188 copy
dsc 9195 51 539185 1565490155

28 Reviews for Bre Sessions Photography

Jen Radoff · Getting married on 10/03/2021

Professional and brilliant photographer!

I do not have enough good things to say about Bre and her work. She worked with us through very challenging circumstances, and was so incredibly professional and gracious. She made sure we got everything we wanted from our wedding day, even though we had to change a lot of things last minute. And the quality of her work is outstanding. She has such a wonderful artistic eye and gave us lots of guidance about where to take beautiful photos and how to pose, even though we had given her only a vague sense of what we wanted. I cannot recommend her highly enough! You will be so happy you hired her!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Mia

Mia Cellino Hong · Married on 03/12/2020

Bre Captured Everything Beautifully

Bre went absolutely above and beyond to make our wedding day special, and ensure that we were satisfied with our pictures. As someone who isn't super comfortable getting in front of the camera, she made me feel very relaxed and was so flexible and confident in everything she did for us on our wedding day. While taking pictures, I was 100% focused on my new husband, but she was also great at giving us feedback and letting us know what poses might look good. Everyone has been telling me our pictures are so great because she perfectly captured all of our emotions from the day, and it is so true. She is the best in the business!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Rayne · Married on 09/07/2019

Bre is absolutely amazing. TIm & I were so lucky that Bre wanted to photograph in the area near where we live (Banff, Alberta). Bre was accommodating to our schedule, amazing with our dog Maizey, and understanding of our hopelessness in front of the camera. Bre made us feel comfortable, and gave us some amazing photos to celebrate our engagement. We are so grateful and can't wait to work with her again. :)

Sent on 06/15/2018

Bre Sessions Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3550.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• The Twelve Oaks
    The Twelve Oaks Mansion Weddings

I own a historic venue and Bre's photos are some of my favorites! In fact, I like her photography style so much that I asked her to photograph my own wedding. Bre is a wonderful person, professional and very talented. Her prices are also reasonable. I think her photos are better than other photographers that have been here that charge 3-4 times as much. Your photos are what you have after the wedding day has come and gone and they are passed down in families for generations. The photographer you choose is one of the most important decisions you can make.

• 255 Milledge Hardeman-Sams House Mansion Weddings

I love working with Bre Sessions Photography! Bre's artistry brings out the very best in our venue, brides and in our events. She is unobtrusively, kind, professional and is able to capture the details and moments that make each one special. You will not be disappointed if you hire her. She is one of the most wonderful photographers I know.

• Alpharetta, 30022 See on map
    Location of (Bre Sessions Photography)