Alpharetta, GA 30022 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,550
Availability Check your date

About Bre Sessions Photography

As a wedding photographer, my goal is to document your wedding day, in a way that is personal to you as a couple. I want to create images that will be an invitation to the future you, and perhaps one day your kids, or grandkids to see the evolution of your love story, and where it all began. Photographs have an incredible power to transport you back in time. They can remind you of not just what you looked like on your wedding day, but how you felt when you saw each other for the first time, or the pride in your parents eyes as they watched you say “I do”, and to bring back the laughter and joy you experienced while busting a move on the dance floor surrounded by your closest friends.

Your story is important. I want to help you preserve the day; who you were with, what it looked like, and most importantly how it felt. I would be honored to help document that journey. I capture a mix of posed portraits and documentary style candids, with a little but if direction to make sure you always look your best, and help you feel as comfortable as possible in front of the camera.

I have a home studio based in the Northern Suburbs of Atlanta, but photograph weddings all over Georgia and the South East. I do travel for a limited number of destination weddings each year, for more details, and to check my availability, please call or email me.

Follow Bre Sessions Photography on

Bre Sessions Photography 5
Bre Sessions Photography 6
Bre Sessions Photography 7

Rayne · Married on 09/07/2019

Bre is absolutely amazing. TIm & I were so lucky that Bre wanted to photograph in the area near where we live (Banff, Alberta). Bre was accommodating to our schedule, amazing with our dog Maizey, and understanding of our hopelessness in front of the camera. Bre made us feel comfortable, and gave us some amazing photos to celebrate our engagement. We are so grateful and can't wait to work with her again. :)

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Bre Sessions Photography 8
    Bre Sessions Photography 9
    Bre Sessions Photography 10
    Bre Sessions Photography 11

Brianna · Married on 03/24/2019

In April 2018, my fiance and I had the pleasure of completing our Engagement Photo Session with Bre Photography. Bre is extremely knowledgeable and has an amazing eye for detail when it comes to photography. Our photo session was unremarkable and truly an unforgettable experience. The quality of Bre's photos were breathtaking and captivated the love my fiance and I share. We will forever treasure our time with Bre as she brought out the best in us!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Jennifer Durham · Married on 11/17/2018

Loved our experience with Bre!

We absolutely loved our experience working with Bre! She’s so nice and easy to work with, and her photos are just breathtaking! We especially loved her ability to capture special candid moments so beautifully.

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Bre Sessions Photography 12

Bre Sessions Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• The Twelve Oaks
    The Twelve Oaks Historic Weddings

I own a historic venue and Bre's photos are some of my favorites! In fact, I like her photography style so much that I asked her to photograph my own wedding. Bre is a wonderful person, professional and very talented. Her prices are also reasonable. I think her photos are better than other photographers that have been here that charge 3-4 times as much. Your photos are what you have after the wedding day has come and gone and they are passed down in families for generations. The photographer you choose is one of the most important decisions you can make.

• 255 Milledge Hardeman-Sams House
    255 Milledge Hardeman-Sams House Mansion Weddings

I love working with Bre Sessions Photography! Bre's artistry brings out the very best in our venue, brides and in our events. She is unobtrusively, kind, professional and is able to capture the details and moments that make each one special. You will not be disappointed if you hire her. She is one of the most wonderful photographers I know.

• Alpharetta, 30022 See on map