The Manor Golf and Country Club

Alpharetta, GA View map Visit website

The Manor Golf and Country Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Milton, Georgia. This facility brings extravagance to wedding celebrations and milestone occasions of all sizes, with contemporary luxuries, Southern sophistication, and unparalleled panache.

Facilities and Capacity
The Manor Golf and Country Club is ideal for both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The outdoors provide a picturesque and impressive view of the surrounding trees. Ceremonies can take place beneath open skies on the expansive, manicured grass.

Indoor receptions can take place in one of many well-appointed, chic event rooms that can host up to 220 guests at maximum capacity. The Grand Ballroom, which comes complete with its own private patio and lawn space for events, affords striking views of the course. Intimate occasions of up to 50 guests can take place in the Hearth and Private Dining Room, which likewise comes with its own private patio for a cocktail hour and general mingling.

This facility offers excellent photo opportunities, with such settings as a wooden bridge surrounded by trees, the Southern Georgia trees and vibrant greenery, and the entrance to the clubhouse itself, which features stone archways and elegant light fixtures. Golf Carts available to go to Green 18 for more photo opportunities.

The Manor Golf and Country Club's amenities include high-class dining facilities, Tom Watson 18-Hole Golf Course, tennis courts, a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, a kids’ club, spa and indoor and outdoor swimming pools with snack bar.

The Manor Golf and Country Club hosts engagement parties, bridal teas, golf outings, anniversary parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more. Our spa is equipped for facials and massages. You can make an appointment for a couple's massage the day before your wedding.

This facility offers a specialty package for weddings with up to 220 guests; a specialty package for intimate weddings is also available. With the aid of private event directors and a planning staff, couples can enjoy full event planning services. Full catering services are also available through an award-winning culinary staff and executive chef. These services include a totally customized menu. Additionally, full bar services are available, including house beers and wines as well as specialty beers.

A standard wedding package with this facility includes staples like tables, chairs, and linens. In addition to these essentials, full catering services are also available with a customized menu for each couple. Other more general services include:

• Bridal Suite & Men's Lounge
  • Ample Parking
  • Spa for facials and massage
  • Setup and breakdown of event by The Manor staff
  • Several Local Hotels offer shuttle service for your out of town guests to our venue
  • WiFi

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$750

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine
Specialty Beer

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
July
August

• Terri
    Terri Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful venue!

We were married at The Manor on October 3, 2020. We can't say enough about how wonderful our day was! Angela was our coordinator and was wonderful during the entire process! The staff was great! The food was amazing! It was a bit challenging to plan a wedding this year with everything going on in the world but we wouldn't have changed a thing. If you are looking for a venue that can help with everything in a beautiful setting please visit The Manor.
    Nono W. Married on 05/11/2019

Nono W - married on May 11, 2019

Wow….I wish I can give the Manor more star than 5 because that is how happy and impressed I am regarding the service, the food, venue, etc. We had our wedding at the Manor on May 11, 2019 and it was such an amazing experience. This bride was smiling and was very happy.
    Angela (the event director) at the Manor rock. Her kindness, patience and professionalism kept me calm and collected thru the whole process. When I met Angela, I knew my wedding will go smoothly. On May 11 my dream came true when I married my best friend at an amazing and elegant venue. The outside ceremony was breath taking and the ballroom was beautiful and elegant. Our guests are still talking about the food, the bar and the entire Manor staff how they did a great job. We received a lot of compliments
    We are so grateful for choosing the Manor Golf and Country Club for our wedding and I will highly recommend this venue to my friends and family.
    Thank you Angela for being awesome and helping me realized my dream without any issue and Thank you to ALL the Manor staff. Thank you to the Chef for making great food for our guests. I hope to host another event at the Manor.
    Lisa Married on 04/29/2017
    Let me start by saying that the pictures online of the Manor Golf and Country Club do not live up to the reality of actually being there! Everything was so beautiful! Everything was perfectly manicured which really sets the tone for glamour and class.
    On my wedding day, my bridal party and I were led to a locker room that came equipped with everything that a woman could need but forget from razors and to hair dryers and straighteners. The walls are lined with beautiful wooden lockers and comfortable couches and benches to use while getting ready. Sarah was my on-site coordinator, and she was wonderful. Sarah was so amazing; she fixed my dress and helped to lead my dad and I over to where we needed to stand prior to walking down the aisle. At one point when I was upset & crying because my planning coordinator had not handled putting the décor out as I requested, she fixed it and showed up with the cake topper, our wine glasses, and the serving utensils in her hands. If there was any risk of us falling behind schedule, she was right there to give that kind but stern push to keep us on time which I’m sure everyone from my guests to the chef could appreciate!
    We had an outdoor wedding and an indoor reception. On my wedding day, the sun was shining, and the wind was softly blowing. The lawn was perfectly manicured, and everything was set up so beautifully. lemon/lime water and hors d'oeuvres were available for the guests. The reception was perfect from the food to the lighting, oh my! My guest are still talking about how amazing the food and venue were and it’s been 3 months since my wedding. The reception area also had an open bar equipped with whatever you fancied.
    I loved this venue and I loved my site coordinator Sarah! Thank-you for making our day special!
    Lisa Foster

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

The Manor Golf and Country Club Price Rates

Bre Sessions Photography Bre Sessions Photography Wedding Photographers

The Manor is a beautiful venue. They have great indoor and outdoor space, and lots of cool spots on the golf course area to do photographs! The staff was great, and so easy to work with!

15952 Manor Club Drive Alpharetta, GA, 30004
770-661-0403
Location of (The Manor Golf and Country Club)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues