5833 South Vickery Street, Cumming, GA 30040 Map · Phone number

About The Flower Post

We believe that flowers can bring joy to any occasion, but none more so than your wedding day. We understand that each bride has unique and different ideas for their day and that no two weddings are the same. Because of that we feel that it is important that you don't just see photos of what we have done, but that you see real life examples of what we will do for you. We offer FREE consultations and order the colors or specific flowers you want to use and make bouquets, bouts, centerpieces... whatever you need to see until we get exactly the way you want it.

Follow The Flower Post on

The Flower Post 6
The Flower Post 7

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Nailed it!

Jill was so wonderful to work with - it's like she read my mind as to what I wanted as far as colors, style, vibe and feel. Would highly HIGHLY recommend if you want a professional, non-stuffy experience with a florist. :)

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • W

Whitney Hardwick · Married on 10/28/2018

Dream come true

Billy Bates at the Flower Post made my wedding dreams come true. I came to him with a dream of a rustic wedding with lush greenery and luxurious proteas. He did such an amazing job making that dream a reality! I cried when I walked into the venue that morning of my wedding. So a big thanks goes out to The Flower Post for doing such an amazing job making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    The Flower Post 8
    The Flower Post 9
    The Flower Post 10
    The Flower Post 11
  • Kristin

Kristin Moffett · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection from start to finish

I was speechless when I saw what Jill and her team were able to put together for our wedding at Little River Farms last weekend! I had the most incredible and easy experience working with the Flower Post. From start to finish, I felt like my vision was understood (and improved upon!) despite the fact that I couldn't quite put it into words, my budget was respected, and I never felt pressured in the least bit. Jill was such a pleasure to work with. At our initial meeting, she created a mock bouquet on the spot and completely floored me with her artistry! I am so thankful that I chose The Flower Post as our wedding florist. If I could do it all over again, I'd choose them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/15/2018

The Flower Post FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.99
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,705.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• 5833 South Vickery Street Cumming, 30040 See on map