135 Bethea Rd Suite 501, Fayetteville, GA 30214 Map · Phone number

About rai Entertainment Design

rãi Entertainment Design specializes in total event decor paying special attention to the client's needs as we provide a commitment of service before, during, and after our events. Our execution of theme concepts and delivery of creative cutting edge décor elements is the distinction we exhibit.

We provide an unique infusion of talented designers in the areas of floral design, lighting, ice-sculpturing, invitations, fabrication, gift-bag and set-design, who will develop a décor blueprint for your event and execute a precise feel that reflects each client's theme and purpose with creativity, style and beauty. We convert ordinary décor to exciting décor, making your event memorable and one to attend again.
Our décor ranges from simple elegance to over the top extravagant! www.rai-design.com

201506041329491
rai
rai 4

5 Reviews for rai Entertainment Design

Howard · Married on 12/13/2008

Fun but, very professional. We where extremely happy with the arrangements designed by Raynelle. I became familiar with rai Entertainment Design through my business and dinner events. It wasn't a question of who we would get for our wedding flowers and decor but, if we could get her. She is a magician with arrangements. We definitely got what we later learned was the "Ray Effect."

Sent on 02/18/2009

Diana · Married on 12/03/2008

The quality and the freshness of the flowers were great and the designer was able to create my vision !

Sent on 02/18/2009

Robyn · Married on 10/25/2008

Working with Rai Entertainment Design was a pleasure. Ray a true professional and great to work with. I felt totally comfortable with asking her questions and trusted her judgment. Ray really wanted my wedding to be beautiful and memorable for me and my husband and she went above and beyond to make our dream day come true. After searching the city for REALLY good event designers (I couldn't get Colin Cowie or Preston Bailey !) I'm so grateful that I found Ray. Her creativity is amazing and the decor for my wedding and reception was exactly what I wanted - chic, contemporary and elegant ! I would recommend Ray to any bride looking to have a FABULOUS wedding.

Sent on 03/04/2009

Award

rai Entertainment Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 8,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• RFA Family Affair Catering
    RFA Family Affair Catering Wedding Caterers

Rai Designs is the ultimate! If you are looking for beyond the normal this is the place too go! Raynelle is always our first choice for event design.

• 135 Bethea Rd Suite 501 Fayetteville, 30214 See on map