Millbrook Farm Flowers

Marietta, GA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

Now booking 2022 and beyond! Millbrook Farm Flowers is an independent florist serving metro Atlanta, Athens and some areas in North Georgia. We focus on weddings, special event floral design and event styling. Our designs are inspired by organic, romantic designs and a touch of boho. However, that is not all we can create, our designers are versatile in their ability to carry out your vision. We believe love is love and beauty should be acessible for everyone. We are very picky about our sourcing and try our best to support fair trade and sustainable flower farms. As the owner and lead designer, I have my hand in selecting every flower for your wedding and go in person to my wholesalers often to ensure the quality of what I purchase for your designs. We are known for our personal touches that add value and sentiment to your floral design. We can't wait to hear from you soon!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Taylor
    Taylor F. Married on 01/07/2022

The most amazing florist!

Our wedding day florals and decor were above and beyond what I even imagined thanks to Alexis at Millbrook Farm Flowers! She was extremely professional and truly cared about what I envisioned so much! Highly highly recommend booking with her!

Millbrook Farm Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Taylor. I loved designing with your unique, chic style in mind. Best wishes to you both. Alexis
    Kate Married on 11/20/2021

Above and Beyond Service

Alexis was amazing from the start. I have no floral knowledge and relied heavily on her expertise and experience and she delivered. She was always quick to communicate with me, understood the vision I had for our wedding, and even went above and beyond to work with separate decor items I provided in addition to her florals and decor. She was an angel on the wedding day, doing more than I thought part of her responsibilities. I would recommend her to everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Alexis Ahonen
Alexis Ahonen
Owner Designer

Hello! I'm Alexis, owner and lead designer of Millbrook Farm Flowers. I got my start in the flower business while I was in college at UGA. I worked in a flower shop part time driving the van and eventually learned to design. I went on to have a career in the nursing field and all along the way I would design flowers for my friends getting married and for couples through word of mouth. In 2018, I started Millbrook Farm Flowers as an official business and have been growing it steadily since. I started advertising on The Knot and Wedding Wire in Decmber 2020 and the response from you all has been amazing. I'm highly creative and have a knack for problem solving. I'd say my design strenghths are with color palettes and layering textures. My hometown is Athens, Georgia and I'm lucky to be raising my family in Marietta. When I'm not spending time with my husband, 3 active boys, and 2 dogs you can find me working in my East Cobb design studio. Can't wait to hear from you! XOXO -Alexis

258 Millbrook Farm Rd Marietta, GA, 30068
Location of (Millbrook Farm Flowers)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding