Little River Farms

Up to 250 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$10k - $13k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Little River Farms is a beautiful wedding venue located in Alpharetta, Georgia. This family-owned and operated venue sits on 80 acres of land, offering a memorable and tranquil setting for your big day. It can host a wide range of wedding-related celebrations, including engagement parties, showers, elopements, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples have a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from for any part of their special day. Host your ceremony under the charming gazebo or use the venue’s other lovely outdoor orchard-style space to say “I do”. You can also choose to dance the night away in their 5,000-square-foot enclosed, climate-controlled pavilion. In addition, this reception space includes gold Chiavari chairs, custom-built farm tables, and round tables of different sizes. The wedding party can enjoy the bridal suite and groomsmen’s den with a pool table, providing a comfortable site to prepare before the festivities begin. Little River Farms can accommodate both intimate affairs and larger gatherings of up to 250 guests.

This full-service wedding venue offers event coordination services to help bring your wedding vision to life. The venue can provide a list of additional preferred vendors, including florists, photographers, DJs, and more. Couples booking their special day here will also have access to the following services:

• Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Parking and valet
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Wheelchair access
  • WiFi

Cuisine

Little River Farms has an in-house caterer, Southern Charmed, and also works with several local caterers for weddings and other special events. Couples and their guests can enjoy a delicious, high-quality dining experience for their celebration. Various dining options are available, such as buffets, cocktail receptions, hors d’oeuvres, plated service, stations, and more, as well as an array of bar services. This allows you to customize your event to what best suits your needs and wedding vision.

Location

Little River Farms is located 35 minutes outside of downtown Atlanta. In addition, it is just under 15 minutes away from numerous hotels and restaurants, facilitating convenience and comfort for you and your out-of-town guests.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$750

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$750

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Glassware
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$23

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Beer
House Wine
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Historic Building
Mansion
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Yasmine
    Yasmine Married on 04/29/2022

Such a Magical Day!!!

We just had our wedding at Little River Farms, and it was such a magical day! The outdoor ceremony area and the reception space were beautiful. Planning a wedding is not easy, but our coordinator McKenzie Rich made the experience so wonderful for us! Her sweet personality, positive attitude, kind heart, and great sense of humor motivated us so much. She went above and beyond to coordinate with all our vendors, capture every little detail and communicate effectively with everyone. She inspired us with so many great ideas as well since I had reached decision fatigue when I was in the middle of planning.

On the day of, she made sure that everything went according to plan, and it could not have been more perfect. She helped with the placement of the items that were meaningful to us. She aligned all the vendors, wedding party, families, and guests. She checked in on my husband and I countless times to make sure we were happy, well fed and hydrated. I truly felt like I had another Maid of Honor!

I’m so grateful for McKenzie and our memorable wedding day! It could not have been possible without her! I highly recommend Little River Farms for their gorgeous venue and phenomenal service.
    Jaclyn Married on 04/22/2022

The absolute best day of my life

I cannot say enough good things about Little River Farms as a venue. It was the only venue we looked at because as soon as we saw the location, we knew that nothing could come close to surpassing our expectations. Both the inside and outside of the property are absolutely breathtaking. Our guests are still complimenting how beautiful the venue was and how much they loved how spacious and stunning it was.

Beyond the beauty of the property, I cannot speak highly enough about our wedding coordinator Stefanie Stewart. I have always been someone who was intimated by the wedding planning process. I didn't spend my childhood envisioning what my wedding would look like, so I needed as much support as I could get. I told Stefanie in our first meeting that I wanted to be one of those brides who enjoyed planning her wedding and not a bride who was miserable and stressed for months. Stefanie reassured me that she would help me achieve that dream and she absolutely delivered on her promise. Stefanie was extremely professional every step of the way. She was prompt in her communication and took care of EVERYTHING for us. There was never a time where I felt like we weren't in good hands. I would recommend Stefanie to every single bride getting married because not only did she help us achieve our dream wedding, but she made the process fun and enjoyable. I immediately felt complete and total trust with her and she always had our best interest in mind. She is the best wedding planner that any couple could hope for!
    Sarah S. Married on 03/25/2022

The Best Experience

Little River Farms was everything we could have asked for (and then some!) for our wedding day. Our coordinator was Stefanie, she made the entire process extremely seamless and enjoyable from start to finish. She went above and beyond for me, completing anything I asked of her in the weeks leading up to wedding day and ESPECIALLY on wedding day! Stefanie was the point of contact with all of my vendors, I didn’t have to stress about anything, she did it all! Stefanie was also myself & my husband’s go to person on wedding day which made us both feel relaxed and made it easy for us to be present on wedding day, soaking it all in. She is extremely organized and so sweet, I wish I could have her coordinate my whole life! I cannot say enough amazing things about Stefanie & Little River Farms!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kelsey & Tyler
    31 photos · 11/01/2019

14505 Batesville Road Alpharetta, GA, 30004
Location of (Little River Farms)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues