Little River Farms Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Sarah H. Married on 05/29/2022

Best day ever!

Truly can’t imagine having been able to get through the big day without the support of the LRF staff, specifically Shannon. The venue was incredible and Shannon kept our day organized and moving smoothly!
  • Yasmine
    Yasmine Married on 04/29/2022

Such a Magical Day!!!

We just had our wedding at Little River Farms, and it was such a magical day! The outdoor ceremony area and the reception space were beautiful. Planning a wedding is not easy, but our coordinator McKenzie Rich made the experience so wonderful for us! Her sweet personality, positive attitude, kind heart, and great sense of humor motivated us so much. She went above and beyond to coordinate with all our vendors, capture every little detail and communicate effectively with everyone. She inspired us with so many great ideas as well since I had reached decision fatigue when I was in the middle of planning.

On the day of, she made sure that everything went according to plan, and it could not have been more perfect. She helped with the placement of the items that were meaningful to us. She aligned all the vendors, wedding party, families, and guests. She checked in on my husband and I countless times to make sure we were happy, well fed and hydrated. I truly felt like I had another Maid of Honor!

I’m so grateful for McKenzie and our memorable wedding day! It could not have been possible without her! I highly recommend Little River Farms for their gorgeous venue and phenomenal service.
    Jaclyn Married on 04/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute best day of my life

I cannot say enough good things about Little River Farms as a venue. It was the only venue we looked at because as soon as we saw the location, we knew that nothing could come close to surpassing our expectations. Both the inside and outside of the property are absolutely breathtaking. Our guests are still complimenting how beautiful the venue was and how much they loved how spacious and stunning it was.

Beyond the beauty of the property, I cannot speak highly enough about our wedding coordinator Stefanie Stewart. I have always been someone who was intimated by the wedding planning process. I didn't spend my childhood envisioning what my wedding would look like, so I needed as much support as I could get. I told Stefanie in our first meeting that I wanted to be one of those brides who enjoyed planning her wedding and not a bride who was miserable and stressed for months. Stefanie reassured me that she would help me achieve that dream and she absolutely delivered on her promise. Stefanie was extremely professional every step of the way. She was prompt in her communication and took care of EVERYTHING for us. There was never a time where I felt like we weren't in good hands. I would recommend Stefanie to every single bride getting married because not only did she help us achieve our dream wedding, but she made the process fun and enjoyable. I immediately felt complete and total trust with her and she always had our best interest in mind. She is the best wedding planner that any couple could hope for!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sarah S. Married on 03/25/2022

The Best Experience

Little River Farms was everything we could have asked for (and then some!) for our wedding day. Our coordinator was Stefanie, she made the entire process extremely seamless and enjoyable from start to finish. She went above and beyond for me, completing anything I asked of her in the weeks leading up to wedding day and ESPECIALLY on wedding day! Stefanie was the point of contact with all of my vendors, I didn’t have to stress about anything, she did it all! Stefanie was also myself & my husband’s go to person on wedding day which made us both feel relaxed and made it easy for us to be present on wedding day, soaking it all in. She is extremely organized and so sweet, I wish I could have her coordinate my whole life! I cannot say enough amazing things about Stefanie & Little River Farms!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 03/19/2022

The Best Day Ever!

Our wedding at Little River Farms was the most incredible experience of our lives! Everything, from the first moment we walked onto the property, through all planning stages, to the day-of, was fantastic. Not only is the venue itself absolutely gorgeous and impeccably well-mantained, but the staff who work there are top notch. Our coordinator, Stefanie Stewart, was critical to the entire wedding planning process. She made everything so smooth on the day-of, thanks to her focus on the details and asking all the right questions in advance to ensure that the day was exactly as we had envisioned. Stefanie is absolutely AMAZING.

All of our guests were blown away by the ceremony and reception settings, and the entire event was so flawlessly executed by the event staff. There are so many different beautiful spaces within the estate home - the bridal suite and groom's den were the best of any venue we toured, and we had a blast getting ready there. We were lucky enough to have our cermony at the gazebo outside, and it was a beautiful backdrop to all our photos. The reception space was lovely on its own and hardly needed any decor additions to make it shine. The in-house caterer (Southern Charmed) was easy to work with, and the shrimp and grits we had for dinner was delicious! Truly cannot say enough good things about the day.

We will cherish the memories of our wedding forever. Thank you again to the Little River Farms staff for the amazing wedding day.

• Angela
    Angela N. Married on 03/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Gorgeous Fairytale Day!

My daughter got married in the middle of Covid (June 27th). We were the 4th wedding back since the shutdown. When we decided to go for it 6 1/2 weeks before her date we were so overwhelmed! Shannon was amazing from the first conversation. She made us feel so special and was so calm, organized, and professional throughout the entire process. It was a pleasure to work with her and her whole team! The wedding was absolutely gorgeous down to the last detail.
    Because of the professionalism of Shannon and the venue in general, I as the mother of the bride, was completely at peace on our day. I truly enjoyed every moment because I knew "they had it." I highly recommend Little River Farms for any event. They went above and beyond and are truly a class act!
    Katherine W. Married on 01/15/2022

Best day of our lives!

LRF was the most PERFECT venue for our wedding! It had everything we wanted and more. There was plenty of space for all of our guests to enjoy cocktail hour and the reception. One thing that was important for us was a good "plan B" option for the ceremony in the event of poor weather. A lot of venues have great outdoor spaces for ceremonies but nothing inside. LRF has the most beautiful indoor ceremony space. It was the perfect mix of a classic and modern wedding space. The best part of LRF was our coordinator, Stefanie. She was AMAZING from start to finish. She was so friendly and easy to work with. She was very flexible in answering all of our questions and changing things for us many times along the way. She made sure everything went perfectly on our big day. I cannot thank her enough or LRF for helping us have the most perfect day. I wish we could relive it over and over again! I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding. If you get married there request Stefanie. She is the BEST!
    Martin W. Married on 01/01/2022

Outstanding Reception at Little River Farms

Our daughter's wedding was a few weeks ago. We could not have been happier with the way the reception turned out at Little River Farms and catered by Southern Charmed Catering. Everyone was so easy to work with during the planning phase and then executed flawlessly that day. The venue was decorated exquisitely and the bartenders/servers were all awesome.
    I would not change a thing and if I had another daughter I would be at Little River Farms again.
    Kathy B. Married on 12/04/2021

A ‘WOW’ Wedding

We had my daughter’s wedding at the Wildflower Barn in 12/4/21. What a wonderful experience. Everything was beautiful and the staff was very attentive and professional. The ceremony and reception were handled very smoothly and it ran without a hitch. Michelle was our coordinator and had everything fine tuned. All of our guests were constantly expressing how much they loved the venue. I would highly recommend The Wildflower Barn for your wedding. I can’t say enough how much we enjoyed our experience there!!!!
  • Rica
    Rica J. Married on 10/24/2021

The perfect venue!

This was the most beautiful venue. Everything! My biggest must was for my groom to have somewhere for him and his men to enjoy on his wedding day just as nice as me. Also, to not be next to me because 1st looks aren't my thing. Many places either didn't have a groom's den or it was a small box very close to the bridal suite where we could easily run into each other. LRF was absolutely perfect. Beautiful roomy area for the bride and the groom. One was upstairs on the right and the other downstairs on the left. The venue is GORGEOUS. And I mean everything. From the grounds outside to the inside. It's enough space for your guests during covid but not too big where your wedding looks empty. Although everything is beautiful nothing tops the customer service. Everyone was absolutely welcoming. Perfect. From my initial tour to my wedding day. Every time I called, from finance to catering to valet. Of course I didn't use valet but my guests are still bragging about them and the rest of the staff. Stefanie was so sweet that my outside coordinator was amazed with her that she was so nice and efficient. She was so amazing. I could go on and on about the staff and this venue. My guests are still talking about it and keep comparing it to the weddings they've been to after mine but nothing compares. Not even close. I live SW Atlanta and initially thought this place was too far. For about a week or two I toured other venues but no other place could compare. It's just so perfect. Your wedding will be gorgeous inside or out. This is a place you can just invite your guests to without a single piece of decor and they will still say WOW this is gorgeous.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 09/11/2021

Dream come true 9/11/21

Our wedding at Little River Farms was truly the best day ever, better than we'd planned or could've imagined!! We had friends & family travel from near & far for the wedding day, and every single person complimented how beautiful the venue was, how much they enjoyed their time there and how impressed they were with the staff, including our coordinator Stefanie. I myself and others saw how hard our vendors worked to make the day go smoothly, helping all the final details come together as we had envisioned. The venue is so conveniently located to hotels + restaurants + shopping, which makes it so ideal for anybody from out of town. It was truly an amazing experience, I wish I could do it all over again!! I know both bridesmaids & groomsmen loved our getting ready areas, and the gazebo area outside was absolutely perfect for our ceremony. Hands down the best wedding venue ever!
  • Arkesia
    Arkesia J. Married on 07/09/2021

Enchanting

Words can’t describe how beautiful this venue was. The bridal suite was perfect for us and so was the gentleman’s den. Staff was super nice and took so much stress off my shoulders!! Little Rivers Farm is a one-stop shop and an amazing venue to get married.
  • Jenna
    Jenna D. Married on 06/04/2021

Everything you need!!

From the beautiful property to the delicious food, Little River Farms was everything we wanted and more! The venue has more than enough space to make everything flow smoothly and there are so many great places for pictures! I highly suggested the month of coordination, as they were very helpful and accessible for myself and all of my vendors! Everyone we came in contact at LRF was so kind and more than willing to help answer our questions throughout the entire planning process as well as the day of. I cannot say enough good things about this venue!!
  • Laura
    Laura R. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and incredible to work with!!

Stefanie was our wedding coordinator and in short she was simply the best. She responded super quickly to any emails and if I wanted anything done, she had it. I did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day and everything turned out PERFECTLY. The venue was stunning, but most importantly, it was well run. I've looked at so many venues in the area for my sister's wedding five years prior as well as mine and this was by far the best one (she only didn't pick LRF because it was booked - note to book ASAP because it books up fast!). You get what you pay for with this venue for sure. Good luck to all of the brides looking out there!
  • Alexis
    Alexis S. Married on 05/01/2021

Incredible!

Little River Farms made our wedding dreams come true! Aside from the property being plenty gorgeous on its own, they have several fantastic preferred vendors that work so well together! Even the outside vendors who we brought in were well hosted by the LRF team! Their Coordination packages are also fantastic, and the Month-of Coordinator package that we utilized was worth every penny! They kept us and our vendors organized and on-time, which made for an easy breezy wedding day. I can't speak more highly of LRF and the LRF team!
  • Bailey
    Bailey M. Married on 03/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The barn at little river!

We had our wedding at the barn at Little River. It was an absolutely gorgeous venue. There is plenty of space in the barn for all your guest and dance floor. there is also a house that you can use to get ready for your big day!
    When it comes to service and professionalism Little River Farms could not have done a better job. Every email and question was answered promptly. They were so nice and informative every step of the way. We booked them a year out and they kept in contact with us the entire time!
    10/10 would recommend.
  • Mary
    Mary D. Married on 02/11/2021

Absolutely amazing! 10/10, run dont walk to get married here

I would recommend Little River Farms for any bride! They made my wedding the most perfect day in the entire world IN THE MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC. The staff at LRF is more than amazing and went above and beyond to make sure my day went smoothly and that I was satisfied with everything. The venue itself is absolutely amazing and has several spots you can get married - even the rain backup plan is stunning. Erica at LRF is the most amazing coordinator in the game and she should run for president. I am lucky to say not only did I have the most amazing wedding, I now have a new friend in her!!!
  • Haley
    Haley F. Married on 11/22/2020

Great venue!

Great venue & friendly staff! Very classy!
  • Elisa
    Elisa S. Married on 10/31/2020

Great tour very detailed

I got a tour and decided thats the place i would love to get married i am in love they were quick responsive via email and they gave us all the info and details
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 04/26/2020

Perfect Wedding Venue

From the day we toured in June of 2018 all the way through our wedding in June 2020, LRF was never anything short of amazing! Even with postponing the wedding because of COVID-19, they were wonderful to work with. The venue is beautiful and the staff are all incredibly kind and passionate about weddings. I love that the venue feels like home, has a great bridal AND groom's suite, and offers both indoor and outdoor ceremony options. I would highly recommend choosing LRF for your wedding!
  • Taylor
    Taylor (. Married on 02/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Little River Farms is a dream come true!

Absolutely LOVE Little River Farms! The entire venue is beautiful from the entrance into the home to the landscaping on the property. I received so many compliments about the venue throughout the day. Not only was the venue fantastic, so was the staff. There is not enough room here for all the gratitude my husband and I have for the staff at Little River Farms - especially Erica! We interacted with several different people from our initial tours, walkthroughs with our photographer and of course the big day. We were lucky enough to have Erica as our Event Manager leading up to and through our wedding. Erica is wonderful. She is very organized, has great suggestions and always found a way to accommodate any request anyone had with a smile on her face! My photographer also had nothing but great things to say about working with her to ensure everything remained on time. If you book with Little River Farms (which you should) be sure to ask for Erica! Thank you to everyone at LRF who helped make our day so special. We will cherish those memories forever. I look forward to returning for one of our friends weddings who booked at LRF! Thank you again!
  • Hannah
    Hannah W. Married on 10/12/2019

LRF was amazing!

Little River Farms was such an awesome venue!!! They helped plan everything so perfectly. Erica was our wedding planner and we definitely lucked out! We could not have asked for a better experience. She was constantly checking on me, handled a very annoying floral issue/vendor with ease, and my whole family and wedding party adored her. LRF delivered on all of their promises. They set up everything beautifully and carried out the transition from the wedding in the meadow, cocktail hour on the lawn, and dinner in the atrium seamlessly. Their bartenders were so nice and accommodating. Brendan and I were elated with LRF!!!
  • Authentic
    Authentic C. Married on 07/09/2019

Perfect For Photography!

From a wedding photographers perspective - we LOVE Little River Farms! There's so many beautiful areas to take photos around the property, including a lake, field and forest. The photos we've taken at this venue are some of our absolute favorites. We have had great experiences with the staff that we have interacted with as well. If you're searching for a wedding venue, we'd highly recommend Little River Farms!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 05/18/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

From the second I pulled up to Little River Farms for a venue tour, I knew it was perfect! Every single thing about this venue is amazing! I can not recommend LRF enough! My wedding was truly a dream come true. Every single person I worked with at LRF was the best!
  • Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We'd live here if we could :)

Little River Farms is truly what wedding dreams are made of. My husband(!) and I had the pleasure of getting married there last weekend and it was a spectacular experience from start to finish. Not to mention, a hurricane blew through the state mere days before the wedding and LRF crew kept us informed as this happened and restored the grounds to tip-top shape before we even arrived.
    First of all, if you've never seen LRF, do yourself a favor and visit their website to see the gorgeous grounds, gazebo, pavilion, and bridal and groom suites. I was sold from the moment I found the venue online, but the experience only got better after we reserved our date and began to work with their fantastic FANTASTIC team. LRF made it so easy to plan a wedding with them because they have great relationships with excellent local vendors and they are party planning experts. Even more than this, they are clearly a well-oiled machine when it comes to organizing and hosting beautiful weddings. If there were any hiccups on the wedding day, I never knew about them! Besides being just generally wonderful, they also make you feel like the most important bride/groom/family/guest in the world when you're there. Working with LRF was the best wedding decision we made. I cannot praise them and thank them enough for bringing to life the most beautiful celebration I have ever been a part of. Our in-house coordinator, Brittany, deserves some kind of national recognition for the organization, communication, patience, kindness, and hustle she delivered for our wedding. She is truly a gem. I recommend LRF strongly and without any hesitation. I would live the whole experience over again if I could :)
illustration stars