RFA "Family Affair" Catering

Atlanta, GA View map

RFA Catering is a full service catering company specializing in Gourmet Cuisne with a Southern Fling. We enjoy treating everyone like their a part of the
Family. We offer complete packages to make your event an success. Rather large or small. We customized to fit your taste and your style. WE offer menu packages for all of your Breakfast, Lunches, Weddings, Buffetts and Sit Down Dinners.

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Cajun
Caribbean
Italian
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

House Beer

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Tamika Married on 02/04/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sandi Spells Design actually recommended RFA catering to me..... They were able to help me to decide if I wanted to do a plated or buffet dinner....Tamika assured me that if I did a plated dinner that everyone would get enough food and she was right. Her food is magnificent!!! We plan on using them again for my parents anniversary.
    Judi Married on 02/28/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    RFA Family Affair Catering did an OUTSTANDING job catering my wedding on 2/28/09. After interviewing other caters I kept coming back to the RFA Family Affair Catering website. I contacted Tamika and immediately hired her after our first meeting. I wasn't sure if Tamika would be willing to work with such a such runway...3 weeks!!!! Tamika jumped right in providing outstanding recommendations for both the food and wedding venues. She was flexible often working around the clock to ensure I had everything required to make my day a success. The food was EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!! I had over 15 food selections on my menu and every item was delicious. Tamika is not only an excellent chef but her creativity really places her above the rest. Tamika worked diligently with the Florist (Ray Entertainment Designs) and my wedding coordinator (Dee Roberts). My flowers were breathtaking and the Strawberry Tree was a big hit!! If you want delicious food,exceptional service and a worry free wedding select RFA Family Affair Catering and her extended team. I've had several of my wedding guest contact me wanting to use RFAs catering services. What a great team Tamika,Dee and Ray....Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!!!!!!

Judith Married on 02/28/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    RFA Family Affair Catering did an OUTSTANDING job catering my wedding on 2/28/09. After interviewing other Catering companies I kept coming back to the RFA Family Affair Catering website. I contacted Tamika and immediately hired her after our first meeting. I wasn't sure if Tamika would be willing to work with such a short runway..3 weeks!!!! Tamika jumped right in providing outstanding recommendations for both the food and wedding venues. She was flexible often working around the clock to ensure I had everything required to make my day a success. The food was EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!! I had over 15 food selections on my menu and every item was delicious. Tamika is not only an excellent chef but her creativity really places her above the rest. Tamika worked diligently with the Florist (Rai Entertainment Designs) & my wedding coordinator (Dee Roberts). My flowers were breathtaking and the Strawberry Tree was a big hit!! If you want delicious food,exceptional service and a worry free wedding select RFA Family Affair Catering and her extended team. I've had several of my wedding guest contact me wanting to use RFAs catering services. What a great team Tamika,Dee and Ray....Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!!!!!!

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Elegant Creations by Dyana Elegant Creations by Dyana Wedding Florists

RFA Family Affair Catering is very professional and the food is wonderful.

Sandi Spells Design Sandi Spells Design Wedding Invitations

RFA Family Affair Catering is the best!!! If you are looking for that personal touch and not to mention great tasting food...RFA is the one.

rai Entertainment Design rai Entertainment Design Wedding Florists

RFA Catering is one of the top catering companies in Atlanta and one of Atlanta best keep secrets. We have used them often to transform the idea of our events into food presentations. They not only deliver food good presentations, but the food is delicious. Give them a call today for your catering needs. rai Entertainment Design

• Rev. Dawn
  • Sandi Spells Design
    4.2 out of 5 rating , 25 Reviews
    路 Wedding Invitations

2100 Sandtree Court Atlanta, GA, 30331

Sunday-Closed Monday-Appointment only Tuesday-Wednesday (8:30AM-5:00PM)
Location of (RFA "Family Affair" Catering)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding