Big Girls Events & Catering

Acworth, GA View map
4.8 out of 5 rating

*** NOW OFFERING FULL EVENT & WEDDING COORDINATING!"

Ami and Cindy, The Big Girls, have been serving their delicious meals to friends and family for years. They finally decided, "Hey! We should get paid for this!" so they launched Big Girls Events & Catering in October 2000. Their business goal is to make you feel like part of The Big Girls family. Every customer becomes a friend and is given personal attention from the first call to the next time they plan an event.

Since October 2000, The Big Girls have fed thousands of people all over Atlanta from small office parties to large extravagant weddings. Ami and Cindy take special pride in tailoring each event to the special needs of their customer. You will feel comfortable picking up the phone and discussing your catering needs with Big Girls Catering from start to finish.

We understand your need to be creative with your wedding reception and the food you serve. We offer a BIG variety of food for you to choose from and all pricing is readily available on our website. From brunch to specialty stations to late night snacks for your guests, we can cover it all!

In September 2011, we launched our Big Girls Events division with the addition of our full-time coordinator, Kristi Mullins. Let's face it, you have spent a lot of money on this wedding and you owe it your self to make sure your vision of your day comes to pass. Kristi can help you achieve that goal! With our huge vendor network, Kristi can assist you from ordering your invitations to finding the picture perfect photographer.

We invite you to plan a meeting with us to sit down and see how we can help you! We provide all brides & grooms with a tasting box of our most popular items so you can taste our style of cooking. We know you have enough to do in planning for this big event, so we will even bring the tasting to you!

We look forward to talking with you and remember "Big Girls don't cry... THEY COOK!"

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$33

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$22

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cake Cutting
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Tori
    Tori B. Married on 12/17/2022

Big Girls Catering

Big Girls Catering was one of the recommended catering companies through my venue and they did NOT disappoint. So many of our guests raved about how good our food was. Big Girls Catering is so responsive, attentive and helpful. The appetizers during cocktail hour were a huge hit. They provided everything we needed for our signature drinks (minus the liquor) and made my husband and I a plate of food to make sure we ate! They have so many food options and were so accommodating to my guests who were vegetarian. I would recommend this catering company to any bride!!
  • Samschu1122
    Samantha Married on 03/19/2022

Amazing Food

Big Girls Catering was the best choice I could have made. Not only are they super easy to work with. They did their research even before I got to the tasting. Super impressed with all there hard work. And the food was to died for. I looked for a long time to have breakfast food served at my wedding, and they knocked it out of the park. My guest are still talking about it. Thank you so much for making my special day great.
  • Renata
    Renata S. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you Big Girls Catering!!

I had the pleasure of having Big Girls Catering & Events cater my backyard wedding this past June. I have so many good things to say about them. They made our wedding day so special and kept everything running smoothly. The staff was so kind, accommodating, and fun to be around. The food was absolutely delicious and set up so beautifully. We had the most gorgeous artesian cheese & meat display that all our guests loved. In addition, we selected the pasta station and meat carving station which was so yummy. Thank you so much for being a part of our dream wedding day and helping make it perfect!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

A Delicate Petal by Melissa A Delicate Petal by Melissa Wedding Florists

Excellent Food and service!! Big Girls Events & Catering doesn't just offer great food but there service is excellent also! I highly recommend them!

Stanley House Mansion Stanley House Mansion Mansion Weddings

Ami and Cindy do a great job with creative menus, good food and impressive presentations!

Natalie Durham Events Natalie Durham Events Wedding Florists

Ami has been very easy to work with. Her food is excellent and her service is top notch. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family. Natalie Powell, Arranged To Eat

6151 N Main St SE B, Acworth, GA, 30101
404-702-6402

Monday-Friday 9am-4pm Evening & Weekend consultation appointments available
Location of (Big Girls Events & Catering)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding