Sandi Spells Design

1882 Princeton Avenue, Suite 7 Historic Downtown, Atlanta, GA 30337 Map · Phone number

About Sandi Spells Design

Sandi Spells Design is a full-service invitation design studio that specializes in custom, unique and one-of-a- kind stationery for special events. As a self proclaimed, "paper star", Sandi Spells has been turning dreams into reality for the past 14 years. Raising the bar on invitation design, Sandi Spells helps her clients reach their target audience through unforgettable invitations using high-end materials such as swarovski crystals, vintage fabrics and luxe papers.

DSC 0141

Sandi Spells Design 1
  • Mia

Mia Bean · Getting married on 03/10/2020

Show Stopper!

The invitations created by Sandi set the tone for our wedding. We knew that we were having a Black Tie event and wanted the invitations to reflect that. Sandi delivered that! She was amazingly accommodating when we needed to change the date of the wedding by a year and when we reconnected for the new date, she had all of the information from our previous communication. The invitations were breathtaking and worth every penny!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Sandi Spells Design 2
  • Quandra

Quandra · Married on 10/07/2016

Designing my wedding invitations with Sandi Spells was a DREAM! Designing and purchasing my invitations with Sandi was one of the most pleasant experiences I've had while planning my wedding. I worked with her to bring my vision to life. Sandi had an epic sale which helped me to be able to afford high-end portfolio invitations at a fraction of the regular cost. She even emailed me within days with wording and details I had not considered while purchasing. I'm excited to receive everything and will provide a post-wedding review as well. Sandi is super responsive and accommodating-as I've changed my mind several times because I couldn't decide which one I wanted!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Angela · Married on 02/14/2012

My husband and I had these elaborate design ideas for our destination wedding in Tahiti, however Sandi Spells suggested a wonderful design that complimented both of our tastes with our original vision that turned into a spectacular invite.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Sandi Spells Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• RFA Family Affair Catering
    RFA Family Affair Catering Wedding Caterers

Sandi is not your average invitation designer. She is the Devinchey of Paper and creation! Sandi is the creme de la creme!

• 1882 Princeton Avenue, Suite 7, Historic Downtown Atlanta, 30337 See on map