Calligraphy Expressions, LLC

Lilburn, GA View map Visit website

Calligraphy Expressions has served clients in the Atlanta area and nationwide for over 16 years. You can rely on budget friendly prices and prompt turnaround for all your calligraphy needs - be it wedding envelopes, place cards, table number cards, frameable prints and even a unique layout and design of your invitation suite. No project to big or small. So, take a moment and visit my website where you can view a slide show of the many lettering styles and project ideas, pricing and and how we can bring your calligraphy vision to life!

• Merry
    Merry Married on 12/31/2018

Last minute order done perfectly!

Diane was great to work with! Very sweet and accommodating. I thought I could do the escort cards myself and then they ended up looking terrible so with 2 weeks to go before my wedding, I contacted Diane, met with her, and she had my cards done in a few days. She did a beautiful job and it was a very classy touch to the wedding. She even gave me a pen that matched the ink she used just in case I had last minute chagnes to the guest list.

Calligraphy Expressions, LLC's reply:

Merry, thank you so much for the wonderful review - so happy you liked your escort cards - you were a pleasure to do business with!
  • Brittany A
    Brittany Married on 08/12/2017
    Diane from Calligraphy Expressions helped me with my placecards for my wedding reception. She was responsive and was able to accommodate my order even though I waited until the last minute to decide that I needed this done. She has many font options to choose from and the results were just as promised. You can tell she is diligent and careful with the items she works on. I would gladly recommend her to couples inside and outside of the Atlanta area for all calligraphy needs.
  • Mike
    Mike Married on 02/16/2016
    Diane addressed the inner and outer envelopes for our wedding invitations and they were absolutely gorgeous. We almost didn't want to put them in the mail! She was professional, courteous, responded immediately, and had a variety of calligraphy fonts to choose from. However, we had already found one online that had caught our eye and she was able to accommodate beautifully. I highly recommend Diane, she does excellent work. **NOTE: She books up quickly at peak times of the year, so book early!

Pricing

Calligraphy Expressions, LLC Price Rates

4807 Cochise Court NW Lilburn, 30047
678-616-9458
Location of (Calligraphy Expressions, LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding