Calligraphy Expressions, LLC Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

• Merry
    Merry Married on 12/31/2018

Last minute order done perfectly!

Diane was great to work with! Very sweet and accommodating. I thought I could do the escort cards myself and then they ended up looking terrible so with 2 weeks to go before my wedding, I contacted Diane, met with her, and she had my cards done in a few days. She did a beautiful job and it was a very classy touch to the wedding. She even gave me a pen that matched the ink she used just in case I had last minute chagnes to the guest list.

Calligraphy Expressions, LLC's reply:

Merry, thank you so much for the wonderful review - so happy you liked your escort cards - you were a pleasure to do business with!
  • Brittany A
    Brittany Married on 08/12/2017
    Diane from Calligraphy Expressions helped me with my placecards for my wedding reception. She was responsive and was able to accommodate my order even though I waited until the last minute to decide that I needed this done. She has many font options to choose from and the results were just as promised. You can tell she is diligent and careful with the items she works on. I would gladly recommend her to couples inside and outside of the Atlanta area for all calligraphy needs.
  • Mike
    Mike Married on 02/16/2016
    Diane addressed the inner and outer envelopes for our wedding invitations and they were absolutely gorgeous. We almost didn't want to put them in the mail! She was professional, courteous, responded immediately, and had a variety of calligraphy fonts to choose from. However, we had already found one online that had caught our eye and she was able to accommodate beautifully. I highly recommend Diane, she does excellent work. **NOTE: She books up quickly at peak times of the year, so book early!
  • Anna Maria
    Anna Married on 11/21/2015
    I received my invitations back from Diane on Monday, and they were even better than expected. She is very talented! You will not be disappointed. And her prices are very reasonable! The best you'll be able to find in Atlanta. She also has a big binder of different calligraphy styles that can help you choose your specific look. I'm so excited for our guests to get their invitations now! Highly recommend Diane X 100!

• User1638980 2+ years ago
    Diane does amazing work at a great price! Many of my wedding guests loved the gorgeous calligraphy on my invites and place cards. Thank you Diane!
    Terri Married on 12/14/2013
    So tremendously thrilled with the calligraphy work Diane at Calligraphy Expressions did for us. I learned so much from Diane about all that goes into calligraphy, and she was extremely patient with me every step of the way. Amazingly, she turned about our 200 invitations in 1 week and they were amazing, and definitely a huge hit with all of our guests. Once they were mailed I began to receive emails and phone calls from people complimenting the beautifully addressed invitations they had received. I will admit to still pulling out one I retrieved for a momento and am still in awe of how beautiful it really is. I am a new fan of calligraphy and hope I have another event in the future to call upon Calligraphy Expressions to work with! And much more affordable than I would have ever thought........and very competitive with most other calligrapher's pricing.............Diane Rember is a gem!
  • Spicy820
    Shawn Married on 08/16/2013
    Lady Di is fabulous! Most reasonably priced calligrapher in the ATL area. Very sweet. Excellent penmanship and variety of styles. She is very particular and structured about your dates and the format in which you give her your names and addresses, so pay attention :-) But she knows what works. It was like clockwork. The envelopes looked amazing. 50% less than anyone else I could find and a better quality.
    Erin Married on 05/04/2013
    We would highly recommend Calligraphy Expressions. Easy to work with, completed the tasks on-time and everything went very smoothly. Diane is a joy to work with and delivered everything we asked for.
    Kelly Married on 02/16/2013
    Diane recently worked on the calligraphy for our wedding invitations. We had a fantastic experience and highly recommend Calligraphy Expressions. Diane was very quick to respond to my inquiry and had many options for us to chose from. Her work is gorgeous and I have recieved numerous compliments on the invitations. The calligraphy really added to the invitations and the overall look of our wedding. Her turn around is extremely quick, and she's a joy to work with. I had a few late additions and she was able to complete them quickly. Diane is a true professional and I plan to recommend her to friends and family who are planing a wedding as well.
  • MekMek
    Mekmek Married on 06/13/2012
    Would recommend Diane to anyone for any project!
    Valeri Married on 09/17/2011
    I live in New York City where calligraphy services can be pretty pricey, so I was glad and relieved when I stumbled upon Diane's website and immediately fell in love with her work. Not only were our invitation envelopes and escort cards absolutely gorgeous but they were done at a very reasonable rate. Her elegant calligraphy set the perfect tone for both our invitations and our wedding reception.

Diane was very communicative, pleasant to speak with and worked in a very timely manner. She was extremely conscientious about keeping to a schedule, which meant that much more to me since shipping in between states was involved. She even made formatting suggestions for my international addresses that resulted in even more savings. I would recommend Diane's work to any bride.
  • canarybride
    Felice Married on 06/05/2011
    Although I am located in Virginia, I decided to use Calligraphy Expressions for my calligraphy needs--specifically, my invitations, escort cards, and other signage at the reception--because of the beautiful samples on the website and the amazing prices Diane offers.

The end product speaks for itself: my cards and envelopes all looked amazing and my guests raved about it. Completely gorgeous--honestly, the most beautiful calligraphy work I have ever seen. The elegant, yet casual look of the font on my invitations truly set the tone for my morning, brunch wedding and represented my personal style. The return service via mail was a complete nonissue and the cost savings for me was a true relief, since the calligraphy services were not truly in our budget, yet the invitations were one of the most important elements of the wedding for me.

Regardless of savings, however, I am a stickler about customer service and ultimately, it was Diane's business/customer service acumen and professionalism that made her such a pleasure to work with and one of my favorite vendors. She is so organized, efficient, and responsive--she provided me with guidelines on etiquette for addressing the invitations and would even go out of her way to double-check with me if she saw any odd spellings on my guest list that she suspected were typos, saving me time and money.

I highly recommend Calligraphy Expressions to any bride in ANY city.

Calligraphy Expressions, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words and testimony. It was my pleasure to do business with you, Felice, and I am so very pleased that you liked your envelopes and reception pieces. Please let me know if I can ever be of service to you or anyone you know in the future!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 05/06/2017
    Diane and her work are fantastic. I originally was not planning to hire a calligrapher for my invitations, but I am so glad that I hired Diane. Her prices are extremely reasonable and her work is fantastic. She has a very quick turn around time and was kind enough to accommodate my last minute request for her services. Hire Calligraphy Expressions and you will not be disappointed!